Stock up on supplies and retu...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... More

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 12

2.5K 64 1
By ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12

    After registering Guan Yang's license plate number, Song Sitan and Tang Qi just took their backpacks and were about to enter the unit door. After the elevator sounded softly, Guan Yang and Zhao Qianqian walked out of the elevator at the same time.

    Zhao Qianqian didn't know about the relationship between Guan Yang and Tang Qi. Seeing the elevator door open, she stopped Guan Yang who was about to go out with a smile, and said in a soft voice: "Brother, look at the face, it's the new move to No. 36." Are you a resident of the building? I live in 801 on the 8th floor, we will be neighbors in the future, is it convenient to leave a phone number?"

    Guan Yang was aroused by the other party's voice, and goosebumps all over his body, he hurriedly took two steps back, frowned at the woman in front of him and said, "I don't have a phone, let's start, you are in my way." Never in front of the opposite

    sex Zhao Qianqian, who had received this kind of treatment before, immediately said angrily: "I just want a phone call, how can you talk!"

    Seeing this scene, Tang Qi tilted her head and said to Song Sitan: "This is your neighbor? He is taller than Is it 1.55 meters?"

    Song Sitan raised his eyebrows, "Isn't it her height that you should be concerned about now?" "

    That's right." Tang Qi nodded, and then stepped forward with her long legs, looking down on her Looking at Zhao Qianqian with a smile, "I want my boyfriend's phone number, tell me earlier, why don't I give it to you?" She didn't expect to be

    blocked at the stairs by the girlfriend of her latest prey, Zhao Qianqian seemed to be frightened Seemingly, his eyes turned red instantly, and he looked at Guan Yang aggrieved, "I'm sorry, I really didn't know you had a girlfriend."

    Guan Yang said with a cold face, "Don't be embarrassed, even if I'm single for the rest of my life, I won't. I will be interested in the female version of Wu Dalang."

    "Pfft! This Guan Yang has a bit of detrimental kung fu."

    Song Sitan suppressed a smile and thought to himself.

    Zhao Qianqian, who was called Wu Dalang over there, stomped his feet angrily, covered his face and ran away sobbing.

    "Tsk, you run really slowly, is it because your legs are too short?" Guan Yang shook his head and sighed, then leaned forward to stick to Tang Qi, innocently said: "Qiqi, this girl just wanted to seduce me!" Tang Qi

    laughed He patted him on the head, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    Seeing the tired look of these two people, Song Sitan didn't look at him.

    Guan Yang and Tang Qi immediately returned to normal.

    Guan Yang said: "I put all my luggage in 1802. I will go shopping first and pick up the luggage."

    Tang Qi nodded in response, and Song Sitan took Tang Qi to the elevator.

    The basic furniture and basic electrical appliances such as refrigerator, TV, water heater and electric stove in room 1802 are complete.

    Tang Qi and Guan Yang began to decorate with the mentality of permanent residence. One purchased supplies and the other tidied up at home, while Song Sitan followed suit with some small help.

    After one afternoon, the house hung curtains, spread bedding and sheets, and the extra-large fitness mat in the living room was filled with all kinds of fitness equipment, large and small, brought by Guan Yang looking for a car.

    Looking at the clean and tidy house, Tang Qi sighed: "Guan Yang and I are both the kind of children whose parents divorced and no one wanted them. When we were young, we lived in each other's relatives' houses, and when we grew up, we moved to the house. The dormitory arranged by the training base."

    "I have been drifting outside for several years, and now I have actually rented a house, so I have found a little bit of home."

    Song Sitan pointed to the various sports equipment in the room and said: "What kind of home does it feel like?" , I think this is the feeling of finding a gym, right?"

    Tang Qi said, "I hate it, I'm going to take this opportunity to express my feelings."

    Thinking of all kinds of things after the natural disaster, it is indeed a good thing to exercise more.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan said to them: "When I was renovating before, I made an additional soundproof layer on the ground, walls and ceiling. No matter how loud the noise between you two is, you don't have to worry about making noise downstairs." Tang Qi said shyly

    : "What are you talking about, no matter how exaggerated we are, we won't cause such a big commotion?" "???"

    Song

    Sitan had a question mark on his face, feeling that Tang Qi and her were not talking about the same thing at all.

    Song Sitan thought to himself, and then said: "It's already seven o'clock in the evening. I'll go home and feed the cat first. You two should clean up quickly. I, who has just been promoted to a charter woman, am going to buy you dinner out of my own pocket today.

    " Qi's face was moved, "Bao'er, you are so kind!"

    "Hurry up and clean up." Song Sitan responded with a smile, and after finishing speaking, he went back to his home.

    As soon as Song Sitan opened the door, the coal ball meowed and trotted with some difficulty on three legs to meet Song Sitan.

    Looking at the little briquettes running towards her from the cat's nest, not to mention, the feeling of having such a small one rushing up to greet her as soon as the door is opened is quite good!

    "Is the little guy hungry?" Because the briquette was also injured, Song Sitan didn't dare to hug it for fear of hurting it, so he just patted its little head.

    The briquettes took the initiative to gently rub Song Sitan's palm with his head, looking so cute.

    "Hey, my sister will open a can for you to eat."

    "Meow~" Briquette immediately responded enthusiastically, and then ran to the front of the cat bowl with small steps and sat down to wait for the cooking.

    Song Sitan laughed, cleaned the cat bowl for it, and opened a can of pure chicken cat food for it.

    The coal ball stared at the light golden cat pupils and stared straight at the cans exuding an attractive aroma in Song Sitan's hands, but obediently did not come up to grab them, but waited for Song Sitan to pour all the cans into the bowl before it approached Gobble it up.

    In the next few days, Song Sitan took the time to go to the pet supplies wholesale market.

    Cat litter, cat leaching, cat medicine, feeders, toys, cat climbing frame and cat clothes Song Sitan has almost bought online, the rest of the cat food, cat canned food, cat snacks, goat milk powder plus cat litter is Song Sitan The focus of today's purchases.

    So in the name of opening a chain store of cat supplies, Song Sitan bought a total of 500 bags of 50-jin pure meat cat food of three brands based on the three big-name cat food that he had done his homework on the Internet before, 48 cans*200g specifications There are 500 boxes of big-name canned cat food of various flavors in one box, 500 cans of goat milk powder in a 1kg can, and 500 boxes of cat snacks such as various cat strips, dried fish, freeze-dried, cat grass, and dried chicken.

    Besides, for the most important dust-free tofu cat litter, Song Sitan found a few stores based on several good brands that he collected, and finally ordered a total of 6,000 bags of 50kg bags of cat litter.

    It is well known that cats are best fed with pure meat, and the brands selected by Song Sitan are all very reliable brands.

    These canned cat food and cat food actually contain a lot of nutrition.

    In previous natural disasters, these cat and dog food with high meat content, canned cat and dog food, are even more popular than simple rice noodles in the market, and they can be exchanged for guns, bullets and food like food in various shelters. Housing.

    So right now Song Sitan doesn't mind hoarding more at all.

    The total price of a pile of cat food and supplies is almost two million yuan. The only remaining two million yuan in Song Sitan’s card is 200,000 yuan. pay by credit card.

    After all the purchased items were taken away in batches by refrigerated trucks, they were finally packed into the space by Song Sitan.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 578 37
Hoarding.. Hoaardinnggg... Hooaarrddinggg...
3.4M 6.6K 2
{SAMPLE: Published on Amazon} Five hundred years ago, humanity's freedom died. When the Greek Gods and Goddesses were usurped from their home on Mt...
73K 1.7K 21
Artemis is one of 11 Eternals send to Earth on a mission. For her first mission, she is quite excited. When the prime eternal, Ajak says that it is t...
67.1K 1.3K 24
重生空间:整活囤粮在末世 / Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food in the Apocalypse Author: 有趣的胖天使 Update: 2022 - 4 - 22 https://www.69shu.com/42875/ Zhou Zhou in the apoc...