Stock up on supplies and retu...

Oleh ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... Lebih Banyak

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 8

2.6K 66 13
Oleh ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 8

    Because of the need to buy various supplies online, Song Sitan did not go back to Chen City directly, but found a coastal city with rich food and express delivery within two days, and rented four townhouses in a very large villa area in the suburbs. A villa and a single-family villa, after renting a certain amount of SUVs.

    Song Sitan hired 10 top chefs with a high salary of 200,000 per person per month to cook dishes in four of the villas.

    After a natural disaster strikes, the smell and fumes from cooking food can easily attract the attention of others.

    At that time, others will almost not be able to eat enough to eat every day, and when Song Sitan's house is turned on, the smell of grilled fish, stir-fried vegetables, and stewed meat will waft out, so she is not just looking for trouble for herself.

    So Song Sitan directly took out a batch of all kinds of meat, seafood, vegetables, and rice noodles that she had hoarded in the space before. In the name of the company's newly established canteen, let these top chefs with superb skills take advantage of the eve of the natural disaster. , Directly use various ingredients to help you cook ready-made pastries and a variety of exquisite delicacies!

    Under Song Sitan's arrangement, her next life gradually became more regular.

    During the day, morning, noon and evening, Song Sitan went to the four single-family villas to deliver the ingredients needed by the chefs for the day, and then stored hundreds of various noodles, stir-fried dishes, and soups prepared by several chefs in the space, and then she drove. Sweep around the top restaurants, shopping mall counters and major supermarkets in the city.

    As for the night, Song Sitan lay on the big soft bed, searching the Internet for a list of necessary items for natural disasters, and at the same time began to frantically place orders on various shopping websites.

    Because of the concerted efforts of ten chefs, plus Song Sitan's extensive purchases from various provinces and cities before, she has already stocked up enough common delicacies in her space.

    Song Sitan began to stock up on mid-to-high-end restaurants and items.

    Stewed egg with foie gras with black truffle, black beef caviar, matsutake sea cucumber soup, tomahawk steak, sea urchin bibimbap, ostrich egg, dry fried shark fin, Australian dragon, Boston lobster, king crab, caviar conger eel, honey sauce Silver cod, hot and sour eastern star spot shark's fin soup, Shizuoka honeydew melon jelly, old pigeon soup with Cordyceps flower maw, and other high-end delicacies that are rarely eaten in normal times and not available in the last days.

    After Song Sitan spent a lot of money, she also packed them into the space in batches.

    In addition, in order to spend the rest of the savings, Song Sitan also stocked up a lot of top-grade pastries, tea, high-end tobacco and wine in batches.

    After the natural disasters, the inflation was serious, and the price of goods was getting higher day by day. In the end, the money in hand was not even as valuable as a piece of toilet paper.

    Song Sitan planned to keep a small part of the surplus money in his hand for the initial stage of the natural disaster, and naturally spend the rest.

    The 13-day hoarding life will soon pass.

    After Song Sitan gave a bonus to the ten chefs in the four villas who had worked hard and compared with each other to cook countless delicious delicacies in the past 13 days, he let them go.

    After sending away the ten chefs, Song Sitan stood in the empty villa, and after confirming that he had collected all the recently purchased large quantities of express delivery, he began to count his recent online shopping stockpiles.

    In the past ten days of online shopping.

    Song Sitan has a total stockpile: 20 assault boats, 10 rubber boats, 10 solar generators that can be equipped with solar panels, 500 large solar panels, and 5 large, medium and small diesel generators.

    There are 600 charging treasures with the largest capacity, 600 folding solar panel charging treasures, 600 hand-cranked solar charging treasures for disaster prevention and emergency, and 200 super-capacity storage boxes that can be charged with solar panels or connected to generators outdoors.

    50 boxes of rechargeable batteries of each type, 5 boxes of battery chargers of each type, and 100 lithium batteries of maximum capacity common to electric vehicles and battery vehicles.

    There are 5 sets of gantry comprehensive multifunctional training devices, 5 treadmills, and 10 spinning bicycles that can use kinetic energy to charge equipment.

    There are 10 TV sets, projectors, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, and double-door large-capacity refrigerators, 20 sweeping robots, and 50 aerial drones with 5G civil satellite network transmission modules.

    There are 10 sets of rice cookers, microwave ovens, ovens, air fryers, meat grinders, and desktop sewing machines, 20 vacuum sealing machines, and 10 boxes of large, medium and small vacuum plastic bags in a box size of 5,000 pieces.

    There are 200 latest tablets of various models, 200 mobile phones, a total of 20 latest game consoles and a number of game cards for various popular games.

    The store is required to download 100 5T mobile hard drives of various popular film and television dramas, movies, novels, and professional skill books, a number of adapter cables for directly connecting mobile phones to the mobile hard disk, and several data cables and adapter cables of various types.

    100 large hiking bags, 100 sets of outdoor tents, sleeping bags, and outdoor aluminum foil insulation blankets.

    10 double stoves, 10 single stoves, liquefied gas stoves, electric stoves, induction cookers, grills, and charcoal stoves, 500 boxes of smokeless charcoal in a box of 1,000 pieces, and solid alcohol in a box of 48 cans, which can last for six hours Cans of 1000 boxes.

    100 ultra-strong rechargeable flashlights, 100 rechargeable table lamps and 100 outdoor lights each with a 24-hour battery life, 500 boxes of large candles in a box of 100 pieces, 1,000 high-quality windproof lighters, and 500 cans of lighter oil in a 300ml can , 10 boxes of matches in a box of 1000 boxes.

    30 electric heaters of different types and power, 30 water-cooling fans, 30 fans, 5 commercial ice machines, 50 large thermos cups, 500 thermos pots with a capacity of 4 liters, 20 large-capacity kettles, 500 high-power heating rods for boiling water.

    20 sets of various pot sets, bowls and tableware sets, top knife sets, 20 spatulas and spoons, 50 chopsticks, 10 boxes of disposable lunch boxes, thick tinfoil bowls, thick aluminum foil pots, large, medium and small, 10 boxes of disposable cutlery packs.

    30 sets of watermelon knives, long-handled bone chopping knives, and fruit knives, 30 sets of kitchen scissors, hairdressing scissors set, hand scissors, and tailor scissors, and 20 sets of sewing sets.

    There are 50 boxes of large, medium and small-sized property garbage bags in a box of 1,000 rolls, 1,000 large-sized woven bags, towels, rags, lazy rags, steel wool, etc.

    60 packs per box of various daily and night sanitary napkins. Song Sitan selected four or five commonly used brands. Each brand has 20 boxes for day and night use, 12 packs of wet wipes, and 500 boxes of thickened cotton face towels. , 200 packs of disposable thickened bath towels in a box, and 500 boxes of towels each.

    There are 10 vertical thickened thermal insulation bath barrels with lids, 50 large plastic buckets, 50 304 stainless steel buckets, and 30 large, medium and small washbasins.

    100 boxes of warm baby in a box of 2000 pieces, 100 boxes of heated insoles in a box of warm baby in a box of 2000 pieces, 100 boxes of ice packs in a box of 500 pieces, and 500 extra large, large, medium and small ice pads each.

    10 lazy sofas, 10 solid wood beds of 1.8m*2m, 10 thickened latex mattresses, 10 sets of L-shaped sofas, 10 sets of dining tables and chairs for 8 people, 10 solid wood desks, ergonomic computer chairs 10, 10 alloy fence doors, 10 high-density alloy anti-theft doors.

    20 complete sets of hardware tool sets, 20 nail guns, 100 boxes of nails, 100 large, medium and small diameter seamless steel pipes, 20 electric drills with different types of drill bits, 100 different types of drill bits, 20 high-power diesel logging saws , 200 supporting chains for logging saws, and 10 snow shovels.

    20 wooden baseball bats, 20 solid titanium alloy baseball bats, 20 folding engineer shovels, 20 snowboards and 20 snowboards each.

    In order to prevent boredom after natural disasters, Song Sitan also bought four sets of resin mahjong with low noise online, plus five boxes of chess and cards for entertainment such as backgammon, go, military flag, checkers, and poker.

    There are dozens of boxes of various drawing papers, albums, and notebooks, dozens of sets of watercolor pens, colored pencils, and markers with the largest number of colors, dozens of boxes of ballpoint pens, ballpoint refills, a full set of pencils of different hardness, elephant skins, rulers, and compasses.

    In addition, various practical reference books, books on professional knowledge in various industries, various books on traditional Chinese and Western medicine, painting tutorials, various published novels, a complete set of textbooks for primary schools, junior high schools, and high schools, various exercise sets, and complete sets of five-year Three-year college entrance examination simulation papers, puzzle-solving game books, and a complete set of various comics.

    In short, as long as Song Sitan was interested in books that she thought might be useful after the end of the world or books that could help people relieve mental stress, she added them to the shopping cart and bought them all.

    Once the online shopping was over, Song Sitan saw that there was still a lot of money left, so he went out again and went to a nearby car dealership to buy 10 mountain bikes, 10 electric bicycles, 10 battery cars, 10 variable speed snowmobiles, and two Hummers and two extended motorhomes.

    In addition, Song Sitan took the remaining money to various gold shops to stock up 1,000 gold bars weighing 300 grams each, 1,000 gold bars weighing 100 grams, and 5,000 gold coins weighing 10 grams.

    Gold bars are used as hard currency. After the banknotes have completely lost their effectiveness, gold can still be traded.

    Especially a few years after the natural disaster, after the establishment of the major shelters, although each shelter is promoting its own currency in circulation, hard currencies such as gold bars and gold coins are very popular in all the shelters.

    The hoarding lasted for two months and 19 days, and it basically came to an end when the deposit in Song Sitan's card was only 2 million.

    Seeing that most of the space was gradually filled with various materials, Song Sitan suddenly felt a sense of security in his heart, and returned to Chen City by plane happily that afternoon.

    Because the day agreed with Tang Qi to pick her up and move was tomorrow, Song Sitan had nothing to do, so after getting off the plane, he took a taxi and prepared to go home and take a good bath and rest.

    But what Song Sitan didn't expect was that she had just arrived downstairs in the community when she saw Jiang Shuo holding something in his arms, curled up behind a tree, and a little boy not far from him was standing beside him Find the angle and hit him with a slingshot loaded with stones.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73K 1.7K 21
Artemis is one of 11 Eternals send to Earth on a mission. For her first mission, she is quite excited. When the prime eternal, Ajak says that it is t...
67K 1.3K 24
重生空间:整活囤粮在末世 / Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food in the Apocalypse Author: 有趣的胖天使 Update: 2022 - 4 - 22 https://www.69shu.com/42875/ Zhou Zhou in the apoc...
15K 578 37
Hoarding.. Hoaardinnggg... Hooaarrddinggg...