Stock up on supplies and retu...

Par ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... Plus

Work related
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 6

2.7K 69 0
Par ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 6

    As Tang Qi thought of something again, she hurriedly asked: "Then why did you suddenly drop out of school?"

    Song Sitan choked up for a moment, and thought of an excuse at random: "After all, the relationship between Xu Xiang and I for three years is only I'm not in a good mood after such a breakup, and I went on a trip recently to relax."

    "By the way, what did Xu Xiang send you in text messages?"

    Interrupted by Song Sitan's question, Tang Qi didn't ask her any more about her suspension from school. , snorted coldly and said: "What can he post, it's not all about me persuading you to reconcile with him.

    " What! Let me persuade you two to get back together? I want to blind him!"

    Hearing the anger in these words, Song Sitan couldn't help laughing when he thought of Tang Qi's fists clenched with righteous indignation and wanting to beat someone on the other end of the phone Come out, and immediately said: "Don't mention that guy, dirty ears."

    "Tell me about you, you have a boyfriend now, you shouldn't go back to the dormitory of the training base, right? What are your plans?" Is it?"

    When Tang Qi heard this, she said in a rare voice with a bit of embarrassment: "Guan Yang and I are planning to rent a house. I happened to see that there is a house for rent in the unit next to yours. How about I move to live in the same community as you? Huh?"

    In her previous life, Tang Qi and her boyfriend Guan Yang were planning to rent a house together at about this time.

    However, Song Sitan and Xu Xiang were already engaged at that time, and at that time Xu Xiang took his parents and moved to live in the house next door to Song Sitan.

    After Tang Qi found out about this, she scolded Xu Xiang. Later, she felt that Xu Xiang and his family were an eyesore, so she refused to move to another vacant house of Song Sitan's house.

    She broke up with Xu Xiang early in this life, Tang Qi should have no reason to refuse her invitation.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan immediately said: "Why do you move to the building next door to my house? The other two houses on the top floor of the 18th floor of Building 36 of my house have just been renovated recently. It happens that I live alone and it's boring. You and Guan Yang will move here directly. Isn't it all right?"

    Tang Qi knew that Song Sitan had always cared about Xu Xiang.

    Now that they broke up, Song Sitan must be feeling uncomfortable. If she moves in and the sisters eat, drink and have fun together, maybe it can help her get out of this shadow as soon as possible.

    Thinking about it, Tang Qi nodded and replied: "It's fine to move there, but you can't just think that we are girlfriends and don't need money! Even if I rent the house with you, the rent must be based on the market price!"

    Having been sisters for so many years, Song Sitan knew Tang Qi's character very well, and he didn't take her seriously about the rent, so he nodded immediately and said, "Okay, I will do as you say! It just makes me feel the joy of being a renter. "

    The two immediately laughed.

    Although Tang Qi agreed to Song Sitan's invitation, as a skier, she has just returned to China after all, and she has to stay at the training base for a while before packing up before moving in with Guan Yang.

    After making an appointment to pick up Tang Qi and move in 20 days, Song Sitan hung up the phone and checked the time on his phone to find that it was already ten o'clock.

    After washing up, he simply ate a sandwich and drank a cup of hot milk. Song Sitan was about to brush the cup when there was a slow knock on the door.

    Because the previous decoration supervisor specifically stated that it was scary that people often knocked on their door secretly in the middle of the night, and also emphasized that she had installed a normal camera to check who was outside the door, but the next day she didn't know who broke it with a slingshot.

    After learning of this situation, the decoration supervisor specially recommended the video doorbell and pinhole camera to Song Sitan.

    The three houses on the top floor of the 18th floor are all under the name of Song Sitan, and there is no problem of violating the privacy of others if she installs a camera at the door of her house, so Song Sitan immediately nodded in agreement.

    Three pinhole cameras that can be connected via Bluetooth are installed in different areas of the corridor without the need for a network. The images of the stairwell and elevator can be clearly viewed through mobile phones or video doorbells.

    Hearing the knock on the door at this moment, Song Sitan did not open the door immediately, but turned on the three pinhole cameras directly connected to the mobile phone. As a result, after seeing two people, one big and one small standing in front of his house, Song Sitan was obviously taken aback.

    Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo are neighbors who live on the third floor downstairs of Song Sitan's house.

    Before rebirth, when Song Sitan first moved to Binjiang Garden, he heard neighbors talk about it, saying that the parents of the two children divorced early and they were raised by their father. They fell into the hands of their uncle together.

    It would be fine if their uncle and aunt could treat the two brothers kindly after they got a house, but the couple beat and scolded Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo every now and then, and even confiscated the house keys from the two children.

    Both husband and wife are good gamblers. Sometimes they take their children to play cards outside and stay late at night. Many neighbors have seen the brothers who have no keys and are huddled in the corridor doing their homework pitifully.

    Song Sitan, who was spoiled by her father since she was a child, could not hear such child abuse. After learning about it through group chats, she sometimes deliberately climbed the stairs to the third floor when she came home at night, and sometimes gave Jiang Shuo Order snacks and delicious food, and sometimes sit beside him and help him with his homework.

    Later, when I got to know Jiang Shuo well, Song Sitan felt sorry for him when he saw him huddled in the corridor alone, so he would take him home and let him wait at her house until his brother came back from school, and then his brother Jiang Li would pick him up and go downstairs together .

    Song Sitan still remembered that after the natural disaster, Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo's aunt, aunt, and their son drove them out of the house in the middle of the night on the eighth day after the typhoon lasted because they thought they were wasting food at home. .

    At that time, Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo were sitting in the cold corridor and were blown by the wind blowing into the corridor all night. The young Jiang Shuo developed a high fever the next day.

    At that time, due to lack of preparation, everyone's family was short of food. Jiang Li hugged Jiang Shuo and knocked on doors in the corridor to ask for medicine, but no one came out to help.

    Later, Song Sitan couldn't bear to see it anymore. Regardless of the objections of Xu Xiang and his family, he insisted on taking the two brothers to the vacant room and settled them down. He also prepared antipyretic medicine, antipyretic stickers and some food for them and sent them there. Jiang Li took care of him carefully for a whole night, and finally his fever subsided before dawn.

    That night Xu Xiang had a big fight with her about Song Sitan delivering food, and then rolled up his sleeves to drive away the two brothers who lived next door, but after being stopped by Song Sitan abruptly, he almost attacked her.

    As a result, on the second day after this happened, Jiang Li took Jiang Shuo to brave the slightly weakened wind and rain, asked Song Sitan to borrow the rubber boat her father bought when he went out to play, and took Jiang Shuo to row out of the unit building.

    After this incident, Song Sitan met Jiang Li again on the way to hoard supplies.

    At that time, Jiang Li didn't know how to do it. He took his younger brother to get a Hummer. Besides the two of them, there were two strong young men sitting in the back seat of the car. In short, looking at their appearance at that time, it didn't look like they had been hungry at all.

    It was also after that encounter that Song Sitan learned that they were hoarding supplies and were going to live in the newly built shelter in the next province. Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo even invited Song Sitan to go together, but Song Sitan thought that Xu Xiang and the others were still waiting for him at home. After bringing supplies back, he rejected their invitation.

    Thinking about it now, Jiang Li probably guessed at that time that with Xu Xiang's personality, he would definitely find an opportunity to abandon her as a burden after all the value of Song Sitan was exhausted.

    So at that time, he deliberately left Song Sitan the detailed address and house number of the unfinished building where they lived, and told her that if she encountered difficulties, she could use the unfinished building as a temporary residence. Before leaving, he specifically told Song Sitan not to take this matter Tell Xu Xiang and the others.

    During the darkest days before being reborn after being abandoned by Xu Xiang and the others, Song Sitan managed to survive by relying on a gun and a box of ammunition left by Jiang Li in the unfinished building, plus some compressed biscuits and water.

    Later, Song Sitan heard about the two brothers Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo, about the glorious deeds of both of them becoming powerful awakeners with supernatural powers and helping the sanctuary to block the attacks of mutant creatures.

    But at that time, it had been six years since the natural disaster, and everything had already changed. Song Sitan didn't expect them to remember him.

    In addition, with her excellent marksmanship and medical skills at that time, she also joined a good survivor team, so it was naturally impossible to hurry up and take advantage of a little favor before the natural disaster to make her face familiar.

    There were a lot of thoughts in his mind, and when he came back to look at the situation in the corridor through the phone screen again, Song Sitan's back instantly aroused a layer of goosebumps.

    Jiang Li's gaze and gaze were obviously looking in the direction of the camera!

    "I'm going! I'm making a pinhole camera. In order to arrange these three cameras, I also installed three lights for the corridor. These three pinhole cameras are hidden in the screw holes of the three black lamp holders!"

    "I've hidden to such an extent, can this shit still be discovered? Who the hell is this!"

    Through a mobile phone screen, Song Sitan followed the cold and young face looking at the camera with big eyes She narrowed her eyes, and then realized that thighs like theirs might not be something she could hug if she said so!

    "At that time, if this future thigh is not held firmly by her alone, the fact that she has storage space will be revealed?"

    Song Sitan's mind was chaotic, fearing that his expression management was not in place and Jiang Li would find out that something was wrong. For a while, he didn't even think about whether to open the door to them now.

    But there was no movement from Song Sitan's side, but the couple outside the door showed no intention of giving up.

    Especially Jiang Shuo's little one, it doesn't matter if he knocks on the door, and he still calls out in a childish voice, sister, are you there?

    "Okay!" Song Sitan, even if she was alive again, still had zero resistance to this soft and cute voice.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2M 100K 47
His worst enemy is his sisters otome games, which she plays 24/7 and he can never hear the end of it from her, but when he dies one day, he gets rein...
72.4K 2.7K 28
"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘨?" ∙∙·ᵒᴼᵒᴼᵒᴼᵒ·∙∙ In which Delilah Moon threatens to kill...
201K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
293K 5.7K 39
"Were we... in love?" Sky mumbles tilting her head to the side while putting her hands in her lap. A blush crept up on Five's face. "Madly." Sky harg...