Stock up on supplies and retu...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 T... More

Work related
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Revised)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 1

5.5K 76 11
By ihatemetabolism

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1

    "Xiao Tan, our family didn't like your family situation where both parents died, but I can't bear it. My son really likes you." "It's not impossible to agree to your

    engagement, but I only have one request." , that is, after you get the certificate, your house in Binjiang Garden must add my son’s name.” In a

    restaurant with a room temperature of at least 20 degrees, a middle-aged woman wearing a fur and reluctant to take off looked at her hand with satisfaction. The quaint jade pendant inside, while talking nonsense at Song Sitan who was sitting opposite her.

    The crystal chandelier above the head was so bright that Song Sitan couldn't tell whether it was reality or a dream in front of him.

    The horror and trembling feeling of being bitten and bitten by the mutated reptiles has not completely faded away, but the next moment she is sitting in this high-end restaurant with bright and clean windows to eat?

    His eyes gradually focused.

    Looking at the heavily powdered face of the fat middle-aged woman in front of him, Song Sitan grabbed the water glass and splashed it on her face.

    The middle-aged woman who was splashed with water let out a scream, and Song Sitan took the opportunity to grab the string of the jade pendant in her hand and snatched it back.

    Seeing this, the feminine and handsome boy sitting next to the middle-aged woman immediately stood up and glared at Song Sitan and shouted: "Song Sitan! My mother came all the way to the city to discuss our engagement, how dare you pour water on her? Do you still want to marry into our family?!"

    Looking at Xu Xiang, who was so furious that he almost hit someone, Song Sitan stroked his skirt and slowly stood up, sneering: "You are the one who is full of calculations. Ruanfanliu phoenix man, whoever wants to marry, marry him." "     I'm looking for a partner, not targeted poverty alleviation, while I want to get in the door and steal my house to get a hukou in a first-tier city, and at the same time act as if I occupy a huge fortune It’s cheap, and it’s so important to show it to whom!”     After finishing speaking, Song Sitan took off the 100 yuan pair of cheap silver rings on his ring finger and smashed them directly on Xu Xiang’s face, “This kind of cheap It's a bad thing, let's use it to coax other idiots in the future!"

    Exhausted enough, Song Sitan tightly clenched the jade pendant in his hand, picked up the Moutai and high-end cosmetics set he brought, turned around and left the restaurant on high heels.

    It was noon at this time, and there was an endless stream of people eating in the restaurant, and Song Sitan's voice was not low when he spoke. At this moment, the diners who gradually understood what happened through Song Sitan's words looked at Xu Xiang's mother and son with mocking eyes. and contempt.

    Xu Xiang, who has always had a good face, turned pale, grabbed his mother who was about to stage a classic village scolding in public, and fled away from the restaurant.

    On the other side, Song Sitan, who had already returned home by car, was sitting on the sofa rubbing the lost jade pendant in his hand, wanting to bang his head against the wall for a while!

    Song Sitan met Xu Xiang in freshman year. They have been in love for three years. She has a good family background. Under the catalysis of her love brain, she regards the difference in family status as dung. Seeing Xu Xiang's mother getting a good impression in order to discuss the engagement, she even gave away her ancestral jade pendant. sent out.

    It turned out great.

    Not long after she and Xu Xiang got engaged, after Xu Xiang learned that the three houses on the top floor of the 18th floor of Building 36 in Binjiang Garden were all under Song Sitan's name, he took his parents and younger brother into one of them under the name of Song Sitan. Live in a house.

    Afterwards, Xu Xiang and his parents ate her and drank hers, not to mention her, and when Song Sitan was not at home during class, Xu Xiang would openly take Xiao Qingmei, who already had a boyfriend in his school, to live with him at the place his parents borrowed. In the house, they applaud grandly for love and even openly let people stay overnight! !     During the period, Song Sitan accidentally ran into Xu Xiang Xiao Qingmei holding Xu Xiang's mother in his left arm and Xu Xiang's mother in his right hand. When she came out of the room next door to her with a happy smile like a family, he doubted life.     What's even more ridiculous is that when Xu Xiang explained to her that he was just a country cousin who came to visit his parents, Song Sitan actually believed it naively!     Afterwards, natural disasters came, and typhoons, heavy rains, extreme cold, extreme heat, and mutant creatures followed one after another.

    In order to get rid of Song Sitan, a burden that has lost its use value, Xu Xiang used the space obtained by the jade pendant, in front of Song Sitan, who was unable to move after being electrocuted, while embracing Xiaoqingmei in his arms, while spending all her cash deposits on jewelry After all the food that had been hoarded was stuffed into the space, Xu Xiang took his little Qingmei and his parents and brothers and ran away directly!

    The extremely hot weather is coming, but Song Sitan's house has been moved clean like locusts crossing the border.

    If it weren't for the brothers who were rescued by Song Sitan in the early days of the natural disaster, before going to the shelter, they would give Song Sitan the keys to the house they lived in, and tell her that weapons and some supplies were left in the house as a thank you.

    Song Sitan, who had nothing at the time, could never have survived the initial extremely hot weather.

    She has survived seven years of natural disasters, and she has had enough of those precarious days of hunger and cold!

    Fortunately, the current rebirth node is not bad, so she snatched this jade pendant back from Xu Xiang's mother Li Qiuyan in time.

    Now that Xu Xiang had no space, she took the opportunity to break up with him completely.

    She would like to see if he and his beloved Xiao Qingmei can live as well as they did before rebirth after the natural disaster three months later!

    I was so hungry that I gnawed on bark, boiled leather belts, ate Guanyin clay, and tossed and turned so hungry that I couldn't sleep. Those dark experiences must be experienced by Xu Xiang's mother and son and his beloved Xiao Qingmei in this life. hatred!

    Song Sitan squinted his eyes, quickly calmed down the anger surging in his heart, and began to think calmly.

    It's just early April, and the super typhoon that lasted nearly a month before the rebirth arrived in early July, and there are still three months of preparation time, which is enough for her to use this time to hoard a batch of supplies.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan didn't hesitate anymore, cut his fingertips with a knife, and dripped blood on the jade pendant in his hand.

    The blood was slowly absorbed by the jade pendant, and the original intact jade pendant suddenly shattered into powder, and the next moment Song Sitan's consciousness entered an open space.

    The space is very open, it seems to be at least the size of four football fields, and the height of the space is almost 10 meters.

    Before, Song Sitan was worried that if the storage space was too small, it would be full if there were not many things to store.

    Now that she realizes that the storage space is so large, she is relieved.

    Consciousness withdrew from the space, Song Sitan thought for a moment, picked up the phone and made a call, "Fourth uncle, you proposed to buy 60% of the shares of Song's Biotechnology Co., Ltd. in my hand, as well as the special drug vaccine under the company's name I agree to the research and development patents."

    "Four billion, first sign the equity transfer contract and pay, and two months later, the equity and drug research and development patents under my name will be officially transferred to you."

    Listen When it came to Song Sitan's words, Song Chengfeng on the other end of the phone said in a deep voice, "Four billion? Song Sitan, isn't your appetite a little too big?" "Really?" Song Sitan chuckled, "Then if I quote this price to

    four Uncle's rival Tiancheng Pharmaceutical Group, does fourth uncle think they will agree?"

    After Song Sitan said this, the man on the other end of the phone was silent for a long time.

    The quotation of 4 billion is not low, just stepping on Song Chengfeng's psychological bottom line, but the several cancer drug patents and research and development technology under the name of Song Biotechnology are indeed very important for their company to seize the domestic drug market.

    Song Chengfeng frowned, "If your father knew that you let the company he founded take someone else's surname, Izumi Youzhi would wish he hadn't given birth to your daughter!" "Really?     " Ling, seeing that the jewel in his palm has been coerced and lured by fourth uncle for a long time, and even personally threatened to hand over the equity in his hand, I am afraid I would rather let me sell the company to outsiders." "Fourth uncle, let's stop playing around!"     "     I I know that if I transfer the equity in my hand to your rival company, you will never let me go because of your personality. The reason why I signed a contract with you to pay the money first, and then transfer the patent and shares three months later is also out of respect Considering my personal safety, I had to come up with a solution."

    "I will specify in the agreement that if an accident happens to me within these three months, the equity transfer agreement will be automatically annulled, and the equity in the company under my name will be donated directly. I have a good mind to collect."     "As for three months later, I will also write a will for inheritance and donation in advance, and even if I die by then, Fourth Uncle doesn't need to worry that the money in my hand will return to your pocket."     Hearing Song Sitan's words, Song Chengfeng smiled.     Before, he thought that as long as Song Zhengping died, Song Sitan, the daughter who was protected by Song Zhengping, was just a soft persimmon that he could handle, but now it seems that he underestimated this girl.     "As expected of Song Zhengping's daughter!"     "Forget it, four billion is four billion! The fourth uncle you have called for twenty years may not really be able to lower the price with your own niece."     With Song Chengfeng's voice in the room The head rang slowly, and Song Sitan's hanging heart finally fell.     Before Song Chengfeng was reborn, a natural disaster struck before Song Chengfeng could take away the shares in her hand.     Song Sitan's father's company and the company's drug warehouse are both in Haishi.     When natural disasters hit the country and traffic paralyzed, Song Sitan, who was still studying at the university in Chen City, would be out of reach even if he knew that the company warehouse had medicines, but Song Chengfeng who was in Haishi had all the benefits.     When natural disasters strike, ordinary medicines are hard to come by.     Song Chengfeng's high-priced cancer specific drugs and injections that Song Chengfeng is thinking about right now are not even as important as a box of ordinary cold medicine to ordinary people under natural disasters.     Thinking of this, Song Sitan said: "I still have a small request, I wonder if fourth uncle can fulfill it?"     Song Chengfeng sneered on the other end of the phone, "What? Four billion can't satisfy Miss Song's appetite?"     Song Sitan Smiling lightly, "Don't worry, Uncle Si, the request I want is not a big deal to you, Uncle Fourth."     Song Chengfeng gritted his teeth, "Let's listen."

    The corners of Song Sitan's lips curled slightly, and he said slowly, "I want the medicine from the medicine warehouse of the Song Group in the suburbs of Haishi."

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.8K 42
Raven is an experienced security officer. She is assigned to body guard Billie Eilish after an increase in terror incidents. This will be one of the...
1.9M 67.8K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
1.2M 43K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...