But What did the Novelist do...

De Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... Mais

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

28

37 2 0
De Spinfoxie

Chapter Twenty Eight

    In the case of Leibo Street, Osamu Dazai abandoned Ryunosuke Akutagawa who fell to the ground, and instead brought back a boy named Atsushi Nakajima.

    He was dressed in a thin white dress that didn't fit well, with a cowardly expression on his face, and a mess of white hair, making him look thin.

    Osamu Dazai arranged his and Izumi Kyoka's training time together, wanting these two lonely children to be attached to each other.

    "Aren't you curious where I knew about these children, Qingchi?"

    He leaned on the single sofa, holding a glass of red wine in his hand, with a smile on his face.

    The fireplace opposite the sofa was burning brightly, the warm yellow fire was burning fiercely, and sporadic fire points jumped out of the wood.

    Qingchi Lianyang was reading the letter.

    It was sent by readers to the literary agency and to "Mother".

    Most of them are based on Yiqiao's speculation about the murderer of his mother, and there are those who firmly support his father as a good man. After all, most of the descriptions of him in the original text are "gentle and elegant", "appropriate and gentle", and he is also a top psychiatrist.

    Whether in the setting of the background story of "Mother", or now, psychiatrists belong to the upper class.

    How could such an elegant and noble person commit the unforgivable crime of dismemberment.

    But there are also readers who are sensitive to the few details in the article that are carefully thought out, such as the ending of the death of the father and the dismemberment of the body.

    For the latter, Qingchi Lianyang wrote a reply.

    "When you have doubts about a detail in the book, don't doubt yourself, there is a high probability that it is a foreshadowing intentionally left by the author."

    When hearing Dazai Osamu's answer, Aoike Renyang just wrote the last word of the reply.

    Anyway, the sequel "Wife" of "Mother" will be serialized in the next issue of the weekly magazine soon, so it doesn't matter if it is exposed.

    "If you want me to know, you will naturally tell me."

    If he didn't want to, he didn't have such strong curiosity.

    Dazai Osamu snorted, he was supposed to work in the chief's office outside, but Aoike Renyang said that he couldn't stay outside because he wanted to study a new book, so he also moved in.

    The carpet inside is so soft, and there is a fireplace to roast, who is alone in the empty room outside.

    Move a small table, put extra documents on the floor, and throw them into the fireplace when encountering nonsense, saving wood and paper shredders. When he got tired of criticism, he would lie down on the sofa and order Qingchi Lianyang to pour a glass of red wine.

    Warm and depraved.

    He turned to another question.

    "Aoike, do you know where are Taiichiro and Yuichi from your novel...Taichiro and Yuichi?"     "     Tokyo.

    " After the release, the story will be completed, and the parts Taiichiro and the others stole will naturally be taken back by Ms. Yuzi." "     No." Osamu Dazai turned himself over, his chin resting on the sofa cushion, a pair of kite pupils reflecting light: "I Just curious, Miss Yuzi knows that she is a creature of the book because you told it, Qingchi, what about Taiichiro and the others?" "I know, how could they not know     such an obvious change in the living environment."     Qingchi Lianyang took it for granted After he finished his answer, the small door of the chief's room happened to be pushed open a gap.     A little girl with black hair and delicate features appeared at the door, holding a tray with several biscuits in her hand.     The girl's name is Akutagawa Gin, the younger sister of Akutagawa Ryunosuke. Osamu Dazai said that he brought her back because he lacked a secretary to help organize the documents. He didn't tell the real reason, and the novelist wasn't curious either.     Qingchi Lianyang has no objection to this. Not to mention one more person in the place where he lives, even if there is one more teacher, he can ignore it, just don't provoke him, but Miss Yuzi doesn't think so.

    It liked this little girl very much, and the first time it met, it asked Aoike Renyang if he could play with her, and was even more excited when he got the answer. The permanent place changed from the floor of the chief's room to Akutagawa Yin's arms.

    "Boss, Mr. Aoike..."

    The little girl was thin and frightening, her thin shoulders could barely support the black suit and uniform. Although her face was expressionless, her trembling pupils revealed her nervousness.

    Just on Akutagawa Gin's shoulder, a tentacle made of dozens of black threads clung to it, which looked terrifying. She's like a little hapless kid in a horror movie held hostage by an unspeakable monster.

    But the fact is that the source of Akutagawa Yin's fear is not the tentacles on his shoulders, but the two people working in the back room.

    Especially the one lying lazily on the single sofa like a cat.

    "Mom said... let me deliver..."

    Akutagawa Gin still feels like he is dreaming.

    A vagrant whose life was lower than grass became the secretary of a noble mafia leader overnight... The

    tentacles behind her shoulders gently pushed her, just like a mother gently encouraging her children.

    With the sense of security given by the tentacles, Akutagawa Gin finally finished speaking in one breath.

    "Mom asked me to deliver afternoon...snacks for the two of you."

    The tentacle froze for a moment, and resigned itself to making supplements in the air.

    "Afternoon tea"

    Aoike Renyang glanced at his watch.

    Nine o'clock at night.

    Leibo Street is already a thing of yesterday.

    After Osamu Dazai brought back the child named Atsushi Nakajima, he personally arranged a doctor and training for him before returning to the chief's room, and he had to deal with the sundries that left the organization non-stop. I only drank a little white porridge made by Miss Yuzi for breakfast.

    After crabs, supernatural creatures have found fun——cooking.

    Don't talk about the meals, but make some snacks every now and then.

    Osamu Dazai had to approve documents, and Renyang Aoike had to sort out his own work. Akutagawa Gin just happened to be Miss Yuzi's best companion.

    Anyway, even if Miss Yuzi was making snacks in the kitchen, only a part of the black line was drawn, and no one could break through. The chief's room is absolutely safe.

    Osamu Dazai moved in because it was too noisy outside. Borrowing from the human trafficker incident and the evil blade incident, Osamu Dazai became aware of many heresies in the organization, and there was a lot of movement outside.

    Akutagawa Gin walked stiffly, holding the tray tightly with his two thin hands, for fear of spilling the biscuits.

    A plate of butter cookies, the feeling of being sent a confidential document by her abruptly.

    Finally, the biscuits were delivered to the tables of Lianyang Aoike and Osamu Dazai, and the girl was relieved.

    "How is your class going?"

    Osamu Dazai asked abruptly.

    Akutagawa Gin was shocked, and then replied respectfully.

    "Mom is teaching me how to read now."

    Osamu Dazai finished reading, looked at Aoike Lianyang, and blinked a few times.

    "Miss Yuzi, is this?"

    How come I haven't seen you all afternoon, and you have become the little girl's mother?

    Akutagawa Yin, the mother of a homeless child, doesn't she feel something is wrong?

    "Innate skills."

    Qingchi Lianyang suddenly remembered the matter of Shier in the Zen Academy.

    "Miss Yuzi seems to be able to construct a fantasy about the "mother". "

    However, Akutagawa Silver's shoulder did not have the whispering villain on Zenyuan Shier's shoulder during the last battle, and he didn't know how it operated.

    Osamu Dazai seemed to have caught the novelist's handle. He jumped from the sofa Turn over.

    "Qingchi, you haven't given me yesterday's report."

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't change his face.

    "Didn't you say you could let me read the readers' letters first?"

    Akutagawa Gin, who was left aside by the two in the cold, swallowed. She still couldn't get used to the way the two of them got along.

    Aoike Renyang, as the leader's guard, although he said "you" to Osamu Dazai, he showed no respect in his words and deeds, did not stand up when speaking, and even talked back to the leader. Osamu Dazai didn't care. The two get along strangely like friends.

    "That's right... Hurry up and give it to me."

    Osamu Dazai leaned back again, and waved his hand to tell Akutagawa Gin to go out. He was not interested in afternoon tea and just wanted to take a break.

    The young leader has been intensively processing documents all day.

    He uncovered many loopholes in the management of the port mafia. In the past two days, the organization has made new arrangements with great fanfare.

    The door to the inner chamber was closed again.

    Osamu Dazai turned his head and glanced at Renyang Aoike, who was still holding the pen, and he didn't know whether he was replying to readers, revising the manuscript of "Wife", or drafting the second work.

    Beside those letters, there were some unimportant documents, which were handled by Qingchi Lianyang for him.

    Think of Miss Yuko who served as his secretary teacher and guard and cook, even Dazai Osamu had to admit it.

    Getting Qingchi Lianyang is really a big profit.

    After all, he had only written one work.

    "Aoike, let's go back to the previous question."

    The aroma of the freshly baked butter cookies was overflowing, and Dazai Osamu's hand grabbed a piece somehow.

    "Taichiro knows that he is a fake, so he suddenly came to the real world, wouldn't he want to commit suicide in grief and indignation? After all, he is very conceited."

    People are false, the world is false, and everything you are proud of is false.

    This feeling...

    Qingchi Lianyang paused. He was indeed revising the manuscript of "The Wife". After all, after this work was written, he was busy with human traffickers, and he had to catch some language mistakes.

    "Why do you want to commit suicide?"

    The white-haired boy raised his head, his jade-like pupils were imprinted with flickering flames.

    "The world is fake, but people are real."

    Everything that Taiichiro has done can be buried by time, but it will always appear on Miss Yuzi.

    Besides, after he came true from the false story, it was too late to try his best to live like a dog, so why would he give up his life?

    Just like "尨".

    It is like a dog in reality, living colorfully and creating its own story in reality.

    The light in the house is broken, only one light tube is on, and after the curtains are drawn, the whole living room cannot be illuminated.

    Zenyuan Hui didn't know why things turned out like this.

    Mom picked up two monsters on the side of the road, and then took them home as my father and my brother who didn't exist. They served delicious food and drink, but the real father's phone couldn't be reached.

    The clever boy guessed that the monster had affected the house, making it impossible to make any calls.

    So when Yuichi asked him vigilantly what he was doing, he lied about calling a friend and escaped.

    The monster who claimed to be his father did not know what to say to confuse Hui's mother, causing Hui's mother to take leave of absence from Zenyuan Hui's elementary school, and even sealed the whole house with a key, even in broad daylight, the curtains were drawn tightly.

    ...Can I just go to the bedroom and steal the keys, and then go out and call the police for help?

    "Daddy—my face!"

    Chanyuanhui was startled by the screams that sounded from the depths of the room, and soon he returned to normal.

    Because in the past two days, every time this point comes, the monster who claims to be his brother will make such a sharp sound, and it will be fine after a while.

    "What's wrong, brother?"

    Just like the previous two days, Hui's mother poked her head out of the kitchen with a gentle smile on her face.

    At the request of the monster, she has been cooking all kinds of dishes, which is why Huineng of the Zen Academy has been calm until now.

    As long as my mother and myself are safe, that unreliable father can find out that something is wrong early and come back to save the scene.

    "It's okay, don't worry, is the meal ready?"

    Unlike usual, Taiichiro actually responded to Hui's mother's worry today.

    Zen Yuanhui looked over in surprise, and then took a breath.

    From his perspective, thick black smoke was emitting from the body of the huge monster, and the opening in the abdomen was much larger than when he first saw it, and the rags inside seemed to be weathered, strand by strand. It staggered towards this side from the living room.

    "Not yet." After Hui's mother answered, she went back to the kitchen again: "Why are you so anxious today, husband."

    Taiichiro hypnotized her, so that she didn't feel that there was anything wrong with cooking for more than ten hours a day. .

    "Hungry."

    The monster staggered away from Chanyuanhui and walked into the kitchen. In the eyes of the boy, he was so hungry that he wanted to eat Hui's mother. When Hui wanted to protect his mother impulsively in the Buddhist temple, Hui's mother was also kicked out of the kitchen.

    Hui's mother asked strangely: "What's the matter?"

    Taiichiro didn't turn his head back: "You cook hard on weekdays, let me cook today's meal." "It's

    been three days since I was separated from her. .Loving someone to the extreme is nothing more than this. After losing her, I scratched my heart and scratched my liver, as if I had died too.

    So, I thought of a good way. What a great way to be with her forever. "

    The author said:

    I recovered! Even if the throat is itchy and coughing all the time, that is also recovery!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.7K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.6K 134 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
12K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...