But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

17

43 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 17

    Two people jumped down from the attic, a boy with white hair and small round sunglasses, and the other with black hair and a ball head, with slanted bangs. Both were tall and slender, but they were not very old, and they looked similar to Aoike Lianyang.

    The one with the white hair jumped down and realized that what he saw were two living people when he landed, his interest suddenly collapsed.

    "Hey, uncle, are you supernatural beings?"

    Wujo Wu raised his sunglasses with one hand, revealing a pair of beautiful blue pupils, and looked at the two of them.

    His eyes are called "six eyes", and he can see the flow of mantra.

    Everyone in this world has magic power, but he couldn't see the magic power on the two people in front of him. Except for the sky and curse with zero magic power, it can only be a specialty of Yokohama, a supernatural being.

    In the world of magic, supernatural beings are classified into the category of "heaven and curse", they can see the spirit of the curse, and they can also fight against it.

    The twenty-three-year-old Sakunosuke Oda hummed: "You are magicians."

    As a postman in Yokohama, he has to go in and out of dangerous areas where bullets rain countless times every day. His intelligence is very advanced and he knows the existence of magicians. , but have not seen much.

    Because Yokohama is the site of supernatural beings, they will solve the magic spirits themselves, and rarely use magicians.

    Xia Youjie's eyebrows twitched when he saw the living people on the second floor, and then looked at the second floor where the corpses were scattered all over the place.

    The buildings that should be destroyed are almost destroyed. There are holes in the walls, the floors are peeled, and all the sundries piled up in the corners have been smashed up. The ruins are piled up on the ground, and there are many 'people' of different ages and genders. He fell to the ground in a mess.

    Thanks to the conjurer with such courageous eyes, he could clearly see that those 'corpses' were made of cloth. An ordinary person would have fainted from fright.

    Cloth was not much better, though.

    Not to mention the blank cloth face without facial features, bulging cotton limbs, and black centipede-like sutures, the black smoke rising from each doll's body is just as treacherous as a horror movie.

    Xia Youjie suddenly remembered something, people with supernatural powers can also see spell power.

    "Aren't you afraid? No, why are you here? What happened here just now?"

    Oda Sakunosuke answered his questions calmly one by one: "The postman, I went to pick up the package by mistake, I don't know."

    Well, he I went to the first floor just now, and I really don't know what happened on the second floor.

    What Miss Yuzi eats is just his guess.

    Qingchi Lianyang hasn't verified it yet.

    Xia Youjie was puzzled: "The supernatural postman?"

    Is Yokohama so luxurious?

    You must know that conjurers who have the same special abilities as supernatural beings are so rare—even second-year college students like them have endless tasks.

    Yokohama actually uses a supernatural person as a postman?

    Although they don't need to destroy the curse spirit... But at least there must be a special government agency to accommodate and manage the supernatural beings!

    They all go to work for the people! Damn it!

    Oda Sakunosuke looked at him with the eyes of "Is there something wrong" and "Isn't this natural?"

    Xia Youjie: ...

    He took a look at Sakunosuke Oda, who was written all over his body, and he tentatively accepted this statement.

    Xia Youjie firmly believes that conjurers are born to eliminate curse spirits and protect ordinary people.

    But looking at the idle Oda Sakunosuke, I still felt an inexplicable envy in my heart, but it was quickly dispelled.

    The person in front of him probably has a useless ability.

    Just like the auxiliary supervisor, the spell power is weak, and the spells are useless, so they can only do idle work.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't answer, he was not a character who answered every question. Even after Wujo Wu and the others landed on the ground, they glanced roughly, and turned their attention to Miss Yuzi behind them without interest.

    "Is this house still useful?"

    Ms. Yuzi shook her head, and weaved "It's all been solved" with black thread.

    "Where are you going next?"

    Miss Yuzi pointed to the attic where Gojo Wujo and the others just jumped out.

    A hole had just been poked by Miss Yuzi, and a large black part of the ceiling was exposed.

    "There is a part of my body over there."

    Aoki Lianyang deliberately explained because he didn't understand.

    "There is a passage leading to the outside world in the attic. Taiichiro was here a few minutes ago, but he sensed our arrival and escaped from the house through that     .

    "

A bony hand blocked the way.

    He frowned.

    Only then did I realize that there were still two unresolved troubles that suddenly appeared.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't bother to care about the government, folks, supernatural beings, and magicians. He only knew that they would hinder his plan.

    Gojo Satoru completely ignored the boy's sudden cold breath, and pointed at Miss Yuzi with a smile.

    "Don't go, let me ask you a question, is it a curse spirit or a supernatural power? Why does it smell like neither?" He noticed

    this monster as soon as he landed. , the body still exudes the coercion of the curse spirit, but there is no malice, like a piece of white paper.

    The curse spirit is a collection of various evil thoughts and curses, it cannot be like this. You must know that even the curse spirit manipulated by Xia Youjie, who is a curse spirit operator, is full of malice towards human beings without being controlled.

    More importantly, the aura on this monster was somewhat similar to that of the Unowned Domain just now. The cloth dolls on the ground are obviously also its masterpieces.

    It is not a trivial matter that abilities and spells are involved.

    Seeing that Qingchi Lianyang was about to leave, Gojo Wu hurriedly stopped him to ask him clearly.

    This is a super magic spirit!

    It is a difficult thing that cluster bombs are difficult to destroy.

    Every birth will cause a catastrophe in which the magic world is in full swing and a large number of casualties.

    Gojo Satoru mobilized himself to be familiar with Jiraiya, and wanted to pat Aoike Lianyang on the shoulder in a friendly way.

    As a result, he had just raised his hand, and Qingchi Lianyang hadn't hidden yet, so Miss Yuzi was not happy.

    "Don't! Touch! He——"

    The cloth monster, which was still in line with human aesthetics, became ferocious the moment it exploded. The black lines at the joints of the original soft joints exploded, like a hedgehog, and all the red lines in the mouth collapsed. Opened, the sharp needle attacked Gojo Satoru.

    Gojo Satoru said 'Wow', and retracted the hand he was about to clap.

    Aoike Lianyang didn't give Gojo Satoru a single look, and just looked at him coldly.

    The boy with white hair and sunglasses immediately became unhappy, pointed at Lianyang Qingike and began to condemn him.

    "Wow, you are so vicious! How can you watch it kill me like this?"

    Qingchi Lianyang glanced at the unscathed Gojo Satoru coolly, and the insightful novelist noticed that there was a transparent barrier outside Gojo Satoru's body , blocked all of Miss Yuzi's attacks, and didn't suffer any injuries at all.

    Tricky as expected.

    Thinking about it, I know that the guy with the sunglasses and the ball head next to him are not easy to deal with if he can return from Miss Yuzi's real body unscathed.

    His voice was cold: "You are not injured."

    Wujo Wu:?

    He opened his eyes wide, looking as if he had been severely injured, folded his hands, covered his heart in a pretentious way and began to howl.

    "Ouch——Jie, help, I still don't admit it when his ability hurts me, ah, it hurts me to death, this world is unfair!"

    Qingchi Lianyang: ...

    he couldn't help but look outside.

    Even through the thick frosted windows it was late, black as ink outside. Logically speaking, this kind of child who is "disgusted by dogs" should go to bed and prepare for the next day's homework.

    Wujo Wujo asked unhappily: "What eyes do you have?"

    Why do they look so familiar?

    "I know a child." The novelist, who was tightly covered by a hood and mask, only revealing a pair of polar night pupils, looked at him and said, "At this point, she should be doing her homework under a desk lamp." Saying

    this At that time, Qingchi Lianyang, who was always indifferent, softened his tone a little.

    Gojo Satoru pondered over this incoherent sentence, but was still a little at a loss.

    "What do you mean?"

    "I mean, you should go back to sleep, today is a working day."

    Gojo Satoru: ? ? ?

    He remembered where Qingchi Lianyang had seen that look just now.

    It's Teacher Ye Moth, their homeroom teacher at the High School of Conjuration! That kind of look with a little contempt, a little disgust, and a little avoidance. Only Wujo Satoru didn't recognize it for a while because of the lack of essence.

    He couldn't help asking: "Are you very old?"

    What's wrong with the weekdays? He is a magician! He goes to school with pay! There are fakes!

    Previously twenty-two years old.

    Not huge, but never this childish.

    Gojo Satoru reminded Aoike Lianyang of some good memories, he softened his attitude and answered the question just now.

    "Miss Yuzi is my superpower."

    "I see." Gojo Wujo gritted his teeth, with an expression of discovering the truth: "You bastard, are you from the special service department? Oranges are annoying."

    As he said that, he wanted to find the badge of a government official from Qingchi Lianyang.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he stretched out his hand, he was blocked before he even approached him.

    The black threads that form a network are as soft as silk, but if you look carefully, you can find the hidden murderous intentions in the black threads.

    "Get out!"

    Even though she knew that Gojo Satoru would not be hurt, Miss Yuzi was not polite to him.

    Gojo Wutiao clicked his tongue: "Why are you as fierce as your master?"

    After speaking, he refused to admit defeat, his hand turned into an afterimage, and he fought dozens of moves with Miss Yuzi in the air. In the end, I still didn't meet Qingchi Lianyang.

    The more he couldn't meet him, the more Gojo Satoru became more energetic, even Aoike Lianyang retreated early, and he didn't bother to be his childish object.

    He was willing to make trouble, and Miss Yuzi seemed to be full of energy, but Qingchi Lianyang didn't want to waste any more time here.

    "Miss Yuzi, let's go."

    Gojo Wu didn't allow it, and he wanted to play something big, but Xia Youjie stopped him.

    "Enlightenment."

    Under such circumstances, it is obviously not wise to go head-to-head with a supernatural power user.

    If you observe carefully, you can see that although the breath of this 'Miss Yuzi' and the monster that opened the domain are similar, there are still obvious differences. The raw material of the fallen doll is not human beings, but rather the Yizi Kobayashi who has been turned into a cloth product.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't think too much about it, he just wanted to quickly find the three parts of Miss Yuzi's body, and then go back to work.

    Miss Yuzi's attack was stopped, it gave Wujo Wu a fierce look, and returned to Qingchi Lianyang.

    The stairs leading to the attic had been destroyed, so Ms. Yuzi used black thread to weave steps and sent the owner up.

    Wujo Wumu sent Qingchi Lianyang away, not very happy.

    Xia Youjie comforted his best friend: "He said just now that part of his body with the ability is in the domain of the super-level magic spirit above. This may be the reason why that domain has the aura of his ability.

    " What about the curse spirit?"

    After all, it involves the supernatural being...

    Xia Youjie is helpless: "If he is a supernatural person, then killing him will cause the supernatural life to disappear; if he is a person cursed by the curse spirit, kill him , do you think we can deal with a runaway super magic spirit?"

    Gojo Wu was stunned: "What should we do?"

    Xia Youjie's mouth twitched: "Report, and follow."

    Anyway, the white-haired boy didn't show Killing intent.

    It's best if it's a supernatural being, but if it's an enemy...

    then kill him.

    The two of them didn't need assistance, and they didn't even need a run-up, so they jumped directly into the attic cavity three or four meters high.

    Oda Sakunosuke who was ignored: ...

    He glanced at the empty second floor and began to doubt his own existence. Why else are you ignoring him?

    What are you going to do next?

    Call the police?

    Forget it, there are conjurers around, they'll take care of anything.

    Go back to bed and go to work tomorrow.

    As a result, before Oda Sakunosuke left, Gojo Satoru and the others were teleported out of the hole in the attic with a confused look on their faces.

    Gojo Satoru was furious on the spot.     "That guy is definitely a curse master, absolutely! He is so secretive that he doesn't

    even dare to reveal his face! It must not be a good thing!"

Domain."

    "A supernatural person colluding with the Curse Master! What kind of ghost from the secret service department!"

    No, it's actually a supernatural being with out-of-control abilities.

    Oda Sakunosuke took a look at the sky, and while the two were ignoring him, he turned over and jumped directly from the window on the second floor.

    Although I don't know why the supernatural novel constructed by the supernatural person is mistaken by the magician for some kind of curse...

    But what does it have to do with him as an ordinary postman.

    After making a fuss for a while, Gojo Satoru remembered that there was a postman traveling with that nasty guy.

    "Where's that person?"

    Xia Youjie yawned, "Driving away."

    The postman didn't seem to have anything to do with it, so he ignored it.

    The layout of the villa is exactly the same, but it is at least ten years old. There are cobwebs piled up in the corners, peeling boards on the floor, and dusty rags hanging from rusty nails.

    But there are all the buildings that should be there, whether it is a sofa on the first floor or a chair on the second floor.

    Qingchi Lianyang looked at the villa from a distance, a rare flash of bewilderment flashed in his blue pupils.

    Why did he know the layout of the villa before he entered it?

    Because this... the ruins are really a bit leaky now.

    Only the skeleton of the first and second floors and a few load-bearing walls remained, and the rest were piled on the ground with waste bricks and rubble.

    "Those two people did it just now?"

    "It was them"

    Miss Yuzi, who had returned to a height of more than three meters, bent over, and the red line around her lips was inlaid neatly around her mouth, like rouge. It reflected the tragedy of the villa with its two dark eyes, and after a long time, it sang another sentence.

    "Taiichiro is not here."

    The novelist looked at the red rope entwined with black threads extending from a distance. The line representing Yizi has completely disappeared. The thread representing Taiichiro is also broken, and only the thinnest Yuichi remains.

    "Your three bodies... were taken by each of them?"

    Miss Yuzi was silent for a while before answering.

    "Taichiro killed Yoshiko and took away her share. Yuichi's should also be with Taiichiro."

    And she only had a share that was left by Taiichiro in the base.

    Fortunately, Qingchi Lianyang brought it here today. If it drags on for a while, Miss Yuzi can only maintain the form of a doll.

    Qingchi Lianyang tilted his head: "Can't you beat Taiichiro?"

    The huge monster lowered his head: "Sorry, I"

    Qingchi Lianyang interrupted it: "Then can you find him?" "

    Yes, but Taiichiro is good at hypnosis , if he infiltrates into human society and gains recognition from humans, I won't be able to find him."

    If Taiichiro hurts Aoike Renyang...

    Just thinking about it, Yuko wants to crush that scumbag as soon as possible.

    Let him live in this world for a second, it will make him feel suffocated.

    "That's good."

    Qingchi Lianyang comforted Miss Yuzi with a casual but cold tone.

    "Don't worry, no matter what he becomes, he won't be able to run away."

    But he was given life by the way, and he still wants to live as a human?

    "Miss Yuzi, don't forget."

    He raised his eyes, and the water was flowing under the cold front: "I am the god who created you."

    So, Taiichiro is the one who should be worried, isn't he?

    Otherwise why would he have fled?

    The author has something to say:

    That’s right, I watched a funny video in which there was a big sassy Zaizi, and then... I see that Qingchi is called 'Miss Yuzi' now, you understand...Yu (second tone)

    son (three Sound) little (three sounds) elder sister (three sounds)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.6K 14
⚠️: Includes mature scenes and coarse language! Hwang Yeji x Lee Chaeryeong After receiving the great news of having their vacation in Paris, Yeji's...
14.9K 791 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
14.2K 526 54
Author: sherry_c Alternative Title: 攻略最强咒术师后我掉马了 Summary: Because of the accidental death of the Kannayuki mirror, a system [people will die if they...
12.7K 307 97
Alternative Title: 养大最强咒术师后我死遁了 Author: Moon Crossing Cold Pond Summary: The pillar of the world was hit, and the management bureau recruited Kazuki...