But What did the Novelist do...

Od Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... Více

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

9

83 3 0
Od Spinfoxie

Chapter 9

    Qingchi Lianyang looked at the doll that appeared on his shoulder at some point, and stroked the sutures on its hand that were naked/exposed in the air with his index finger, tenderness and pity appeared in the condensed pupils.

    It was a female doll with three heads and a Q-shaped body, wearing a black hat, black gloves, and a black robe. The whole body was wrapped tightly, only the eyes and two hands on the knees were exposed.

    Its head was tilted to the right abnormally, sitting on Qingchi Lianyang's right shoulder, like a person whose neck had been twisted, looking at the person behind him. The eyes of the doll are simulated crystal prosthetic eyes, shining with inorganic cold light, just like dead fish.

    Quan Jinghua, who was walking behind Qingchi Lianyang, was seen covered in cold sweat.

    But at the same time, a strange sense of intimacy rose in her heart. to that doll.

    Although the doll's not-so-cute face was drawn with a blunt arc by the red line, and the bottom was blackened with a lighter, it was rough and ugly, but the more it looked, the more loving and gentle it looked.

    — like a mother.

    Zhong Yuan, who was walking in front, also felt uncomfortable when he saw the doll: "Didn't you want to find your supernatural power?"

    Why did it appear directly?

    "It's an incarnation."

    Aoike Lianyang was rarely in a happy mood, and the heartyness of breaking through the bottleneck made him not stingy in answering questions from people not related to the novel and Osamu Dazai.

    "The real body has come down—in a certain corner of this city."

    Zhong Yuanzhong couldn't help but glanced at the doll again. On its cotton neck was a frightening suture like a necklace. Turning the head back a lot, the face cannot be seen from the front.

    "Will it kill people?"

    Qingchi Lianyang glanced at Nakahara Chuya, as if wondering why he would ask such a question.

    "Before they see me, they will only act according to their instincts."

    The instinct of the "mother" is to protect, and she will not kill indiscriminately.

    Aoike Lianyang has no interest in writing monsters that can only kill.

    Zhong Yuanzhong shook his head: "Just ask.

    ... This kind of attitude of treating people as worthless is extremely rare even in the mafia. No wonder Osamu Dazai thinks that he can become the number one killer under his command.

    Izumi Jinghua couldn't help it. He asked, "What's her name?

    " Miss Yuzi. " "Qingchi Lianyang replied.

    But compared to this name that no one knows and no one mentioned in the book, she prefers another name-

    "Mother"

    The party they are going to attend today is the home of the port mafia Banquet, but it is not as simple as a family banquet.

    The Port Mafia is in a critical period when its leaders change, and the new leader takes control of the organization. The outside world is eyeing the port mafia whose internal situation is unknown, seven of them are dissatisfied and eight of them are unhappy, and there is also concern about whether the new leader can lead the organization. At this time, this dinner is very important, which is equivalent to a public relations.

    Sending Nakahara Chuya out was Dazai Osamu's message to the inside and outside of the organization.

    ——The strongest organization is on my side, the organization has become more stable, so don't make small moves. Moreover, there are powerful people around me who are strong enough to protect me, so I also sent out the spare Central Plains.

    In the later period, Zhongyuan Zhongye still intervened in organizational affairs outside, so this statement can be confirmed.

    Who would have thought that the lunatic Osamu Dazai would dare to release the newly acquired powerful supernatural being without any protection around him.

    Although Aoike Lianyang resisted very much, Zhongya Zhongya dragged her to the dressing room on the grounds that "the matter is of great importance".

    Then, the stylist was successfully frightened by Aoike Lianyang's cold face, she turned to Nakahara Chuya for help, but she didn't get a response, so she had no choice but to compromise.

    "The leader's custom-made clothes are inside, he said, this is the second gift for you."

    Gift?

    Qingchi Lianyang walked into the dressing room pointed by the stylist, and then closed the door.

    A long white-gray cloak hangs on the baffle. It is very well-made. It is designed in two pieces, which is convenient and simple. The wide hood hangs down completely and can cover the upper half of the face

    . ears?

    Qingchi Lianyang pinched the two meaningless decorations, there were hard lumps on both sides of the hanging, it should be a locator, or something like a bug.

    Such a lovely decoration...

    He hesitated for a while, then changed his clothes.

    Strangely, after Aoike Lianyang took off his suit jacket, the doll on his shoulder disappeared. It reappeared after the boy had changed his clothes, and he sat down firmly on the new clothes, his head was greatly twisted and his eyes were pitch black.

    As a new superpower who joined the organization, Quan Jinghua had to make an appearance as a matter of course.

    The stylist hit a wall at Qingchi Lianyang, and finally caught a little girl who was at her mercy. He happily chose several sets of beautiful kimonos for her, and then chose accessories and braided hair for her.

    Central Plains also has its own stylist, and she has already dressed up, so she leans against the wall to watch.

    Seeing the familiar shape, he frowned.

    "You are..."

    "This subordinate used to be Master Ozaki's subordinate."

    The stylist smiled, holding a white velvet flower in one hand, and dressed the little girl with blue hair.

    "But I don't have any great skills, and I don't want to retire from the company, so I was left behind by the leader."

    Zhongyuan Zhong also hummed.

    Sister Hongye's subordinates, no wonder the aesthetics are so similar to hers.

    Even the faint scent of Zen tea in the air is exactly the same as that of Sister Hongye's tea room.

    "Master Ozaki, which adult in the organization is he? I have never memorized this name."

    Quan Jinghua looked at herself in the mirror with a moving expression. In her memory, only her mother would dress her up so meticulously.

    After her mother died, she lived in the slums, and living was an extravagant hope, let alone dressing up.

    The stylist lowered her eyes and replied: "She is one of the five cadres, but she has left the organization now."

    The woman picked up a lock of Izumi Kyoka's hair: "Master Ozaki asked you before he left." More than

    just.

    After Izumi Kyoka was brought into the organization by Dazai Osamu, Koyo Ozaki even had the idea of ​​staying and taking care of her, but unfortunately she left in the end.

    leave?

    Sensing the stylist's sadness, Izumi Jinghua was stunned for a moment, and politely apologized: "Sorry."

    Zhongyuan Zhong also saw Izumi Jinghua's reaction, and the corner of his mouth twitched: "Little devil, put your eyes away, big sister is doing well "

    The port mafia doesn't have to be dead to quit...

    Well, before Ozaki Koyo, there was indeed no precedent for leaving the port mafia alive.

    "She lives in... Forget it, I'll take you to visit her tomorrow. It just so happens that the leader gave me a day off."

    After the previous leader was assassinated and killed, Koyo Ozaki left the organization.

    That holiday was obviously reserved by Dazai Osamu for Chuya Nakahara on purpose, to let him try to see if he could make Koyo Ozaki change his mind.

    Although she didn't know why she wanted to visit someone who had quit the organization early, Quan Jinghua nodded obediently.

    At this moment, the door of the changing room opened, and Qingchi Lianyang came out from inside.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also looked him over.

    "This is the clothes that Dazai made for you?"

    The Mafia made people wear white, did he really have it, in order to highlight the difference of Renyang Aoike?

    And the dog ears...why didn't he order a collar for them to wear.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also felt that this suit was full of flaws.

    Putting on the mask and pulling up the hood, Aoike Renyang nodded with only a pair of eyes exposed.

    Nakahara Chuya: ...

    he seems to like it quite a bit.

    dungeon.

    The air was filled with the stench of rust, and a young man in a gray suit was hung on the wall. His face was exhausted, his body was wet, and he could see that he had gone through a harsh interrogation.

    "Yinblade can take care of it tonight... new subordinate... mimic... time is still very tight, Ango."

    A lazy boy's voice sounded. In the corner of the cell, there was a soft chair, on which sat a black-haired boy, who was reading with a stack of white papers, and did not give Ango Sakaguchi a look.

    But this sound was no less than the roar of a devil in the ears of Ango Sakaguchi.

    It's just because this seemingly harmless young man just read out his graduation grades in a leisurely voice. And his identity is also very extraordinary, this person is the leader of the port mafia, Osamu Dazai.

    Ango Sakaguchi is an undercover agent sent to the port mafia by the Supernatural Secret Service Division, and his identity information has already been replaced.

    There is no difference between Osamu Dazai doing this and directly saying 'you are an undercover agent'.

    Even more detailed, without even giving him a chance to refute.

    Anyway, the exposed undercover agent has no way out, so it's better to provoke him to ask for an early death, Ango Sakaguchi gritted his teeth.

    "I don't remember being so close to you."

    His interrogator was not Osamu Dazai. As soon as Osamu Dazai entered the door, he sat in the corner to read the contents of those blank papers, and sat for a long time before repelling the interrogators to talk to him.

    Is that paper an organizational secret of the Port Mafia? Or was it the information about the new subordinate he was muttering just now? In short, it must be valuable information. Unfortunately, it's out of reach.

    "Don't you like the name Ango? I think it sounds nice."

    Osamu Dazai finally finished reading those pages, his gaze fell to the end, and the corners of his lips curled up a little, as if he was in a good mood.

    "In exchange, you can also call me Dazai."

    "..."

    Is he crazy, or is the leader of the port mafia crazy?

    Ango Sakaguchi was shocked.

    Seeing his reaction, Osamu Dazai laughed out loud. It seems that he is not the leader of a huge dark organization, and Ango Sakaguchi is not an undercover agent who exposed his identity, but two friends drinking and joking.

    "I recently got a very useful subordinate, which is a great thing, so I decided not to kill you."

    Osamu Dazai hooked his lips, and resumed the vileness of the mafia leader: "The premise is——"

    He deliberately dragged the end of the sound , Waiting for Ango Sakaguchi's words of "you can kill or cut as you like, I will not reveal any information" before saying the following words.

    "I want to talk to the chief of the Supernatural Secret Service."

    "A phone call, and the life of a top agent, why, this is a good deal." It

    's a good deal, but... the port mafia got a boss who can be controlled by the leader. It's not good news for the supernatural agent class that he personally praised his useful subordinates.

    But now that he is hung on the wall, he is a knife and I am a fish, so I can only agree.

    Sakaguchi Ango couldn't figure out how his undercover identity was exposed.

    After leaving the cell, Osamu Dazai then grabbed a passing interrogation team member and handed him the pages.

    "Go to a publishing house."

    Those few pages were not some important information that Ango Sakaguchi imagined, but just a short story with a length of 30,000 to 40,000 words. However, the person who created him is unusual, and only two people including the leader know of his ability in the organization.

    "From... the publishing house?" The team members looked at the paper that was stuffed in fear.

    "The woman twisted her limbs and hung upside down on the boy's bed. Yellow grease dripped from her face like melting ice cream. In contrast to her terrifying appearance, her movements and voice. The monster is like a loving mother,

    gentle Touching the boy's head, his voice was soft: "No one will hurt you anymore, we will be together forever. ""  

   He subconsciously remembered the scene when he just cleaned the dungeon. With a trembling hand, a chill rose from the back of his spine, and he suddenly remembered that this was the task assigned by the leader, and said loudly.  

   "Yes, leader!" 

    Dazai Osamu had already walked away, and he seemed in a good mood. 

    "The unlucky guy caught by Yuichi is a servant who has worked in the house for many years. She is bent over. Under the dim light, her dark eyes are like a bottomless lake, which is very creepy. 
    " I really have never heard of dolls, the master hates dolls the most..."    

 "Hate dolls? " 

    Yuichi frowned. But thinking about it carefully, he doesn't seem to have dolls at home, but this is normal. After all, Yuichi is a boy and is not interested in dolls. The servant said softly: "It happened two days ago, I cleaned the     house I found a doll when I picked it up, and the master found it. He was very angry, reprimanded me severely, and then took the doll away. "

     Baby...?   

  Xiong Yi was taken aback, and then subconsciously wanted to refute. His father has always been very good-tempered, how could he scold someone because of a baby.   

  "Cough, cough, cough" 

    suddenly sounded strange, and he was taken aback. Swallowing back what he hadn't finished speaking, he was very puzzled: "Hasn't the small kitchen on the second floor been used for a long time? Why is there still someone cooking. "  

   Cook something?

    Xiong Yi was stunned, and the servant's words directly woke him up. Compared with the friction of metal parts, this weird sound is obviously more in line with the sound of steaming pots!

    At this time, the servant suddenly remembered that there was still work to be done, so he apologized and left, leaving Xiong Yi alone standing there.

    After the mother's body was carried away on the entire second floor, no one was willing to come.

    The outside light shines through the thick frosted glass, making the whole floor appear dark and crowded, like an old film. Hearing the strange sound from the direction of the small kitchen, he shivered.

    Are you going to... see? "

    The author has something to say:

    Zhang Hou Xiao interviewed

    Zai: Why is she called Miss Yuzi?" Shouldn't it be called "Mother"?

    Qingchi: Because she is my child (do you want me to call her mother)

    Zai: ?

    In addition, Qingchi hesitated to wear new clothes because he suspected Jae's aesthetics. He didn't like such eye-catching clothes, and he didn't care about the existence of bugs and locators.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.6K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
221K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
10.8K 593 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...