𝐀π₯𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞...

By erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ

π—π‹πˆπ•

10.2K 203 156
By erwenc_

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Be The One || Khalid ft. Bree Runway

5 years later…

A smile tugged at my lips as I took off the dark hat with a golden tassel. I'd done it. I'd worked my ass off to get my Bachelor's Degree in botanology.

My Dad and entire family had urged me to do what I love, and that's exactly what I'd done. I had furthered my studies on plants and flowers and managed to open up a little botanical store in the city.

I planted the flowers back in the countryside and made sure the crew took good care of them till it was time to deliver them.

I loved who I was. I loved what I did. I had pursued my own dreams, incorporating technology into my flower business with Steve's help. My Dad dealt with the transportation then Kylen obviously helped me with exposure.

My smile faltered a little at the thought of Kylen. I hadn't seen him for an entire two weeks because he had a basketball championship to attend. He was now an international, famous player and I was honestly so proud of him. I hadn't been able to attend the championships because of my graduation ceremony.

A ceremony I'd waited for my whole life.

My parents and Kylen's had come for the event and had supported, congratulated and gifted me for the achievement. They stayed for the entire day then left later into the afternoon on a jet after everything was over.

I was going to fly back with them but my things were still in this place. Mine and Kylen's lives were now in this place.

I sighed as I lifted a frame of the both of us. His arms were wrapped around my waist and I was laughing while he carried me. It was the way he looked at me that made the image stand out, and it reminded me that we had something special.

Since University began five years ago, we got very caught up in our schedules. He was always busy with practice and travelling for international games while I stayed to study, attend lectures and write exams.

Whenever we did see each other, we made sure to put all distractions aside to focus on each other. The passion only seemed to get stronger than the last time and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.

On days where I was extra lonely, I'd watch his live games on the TV and wish that I'd attended. I'd rejoice every time he scored, every time he got medals and trophies, every time people cheered loudly for him and every time people screamed for his autograph. He had built his name from scratch and I was so glad to have been a part of the process. He deserved it.

Hus game had ended two days ago and he had promised to make it in time for my graduation. I had believed him— something I shouldn't have done to save myself from the pang of disappointment. I shouldn't have anticipated his arrival, because he never showed up anyway.

The graduation had ended five hours ago and he still wasn't present. He wasn't picking up his calls or responding to his texts. Nothing. He hadn't communicated what was happening to him, so I informed my Dad to make sure he was safe on the plane.

And he was. He had apparently confirmed that he was okay and on his way home. That had been five hours ago. He couldn’t possibly still be on his way home, the airport was a thirty minute drive away from our penthouse.

I hadn't realised how much the situation had affected me until I was crying uncontrollably, choking on my sobs as the frame slipped out of my grip and shattered on the floor.

He didn't love me anymore, that was probably the reason why he didn't even bother to attend the most important event of my life. Or reach out to me.

I shouldn't have been so stupid. I should have known what his fame came with. Money, girls and more girls.

A part of me really trusted him because he was my best friend and I believed he'd never hurt me. Then another part of me was adamant that he was done with me, a part of me I didn't want to believe in.

A knock on the bedroom door broke me out of my thoughts and my heart leapt in anticipation. Maybe it was him. He was probably here now.

After wiping my tears, I swung the door open, but instead met his personal bodyguard's gaze.

"Oh, Matt. I didn't expect to see you here, at midnight," I whispered, checking the digital clock on my nightstand.

"I know, and I'm sorry for showing up late."

"Is Kylen okay?" I asked curiously, my eyes searching his void face.

"Yes, he is. He said that I put you on the jet, tonight. And make sure you are okay." Matt informed me and my brows rose.

"I am. But I haven't packed—"

"No worries, your things will be sent over on time." He assured me, gesturing for me to start moving out of the room.

"Okay, let me get my bag and phone," I quickly rushed back in, slipping off my graduation gown then taking all my essentials. Once I was sure that I had everything I needed, I followed Matt to the black SUV that was parked in the driveway.

He opened the door for me and after thanking him, I entered the backseat alongside him. The driver gave me a wave that I returned before turning the car on and smoothly driving out.

I stared out of the window, wondering what lay in store for me wherever we were going. I was still a little upset that he didn't show up for my graduation despite having finished his game two days ago. He didn't even reach out to tell me the results since the game was private.

All these thoughts consumed me as my eyes drooped, closing as soon as I was settled in the comfy leather seat in the jet.

————

When I woke up, I found myself lying in a massive, plush bed with white linens. I opened my eyes wider, attempting to decipher where I was, but I had no fucking idea.

I slowly sat up with a yawn and I checked the clock by my bedside. It was two pm in the afternoon. Two pm in the afternoon? Had I been that tired?

I looked around the room, taking in the modern, expensive decor and the luxurious, minimalistic setup of the furniture. It was mainly themed white and silver, a floor-to-ceiling window giving me a view of the mountains in the distance.

Where the hell was I?

"You're finally awake," I turned to face a woman who had walked into the room holding a tray of food. She looked quite young, maybe around her early thirties.

Her hair was tied back into a neat bun and she was dressed in a long black dress that complimented her tiny figure. She seemed to take note of my clear confusion so she introduced herself.

"You must be Kylen's wife, it's so nice to finally meet you. He never stops talking about you." She beamed, stepping forward to greet me, "I'm Emily, his housekeeper. The man could never hold a mop to save his life."

I couldn't help but laugh at her sense of humour, feeling a little at ease with her. She was friendly, from as much as I could see. And she was right, Kylen never liked cleaning.

"Fiancée, we're not yet married. It's nice to meet you, Emily. Is he around?" I asked with so much hope.

"No, not right now. But he wants us to get you glammed for tonight's dinner date. And, he wants us to address you as his wife." She winked, pulling the covers off me. "I know we don't know each other, but I removed the bra for you earlier this morning so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable."

A faint blush tinted my cheeks as I realised that indeed, I was wearing my dress from last night without a bra. At least it was strappy with a zip behind, that's why it was so easy for her.

"Thank you."

"Absolutely. So I'll leave you to eat, then I'll be back once you're ready." She informed me before walking out of the room.

I devoured the delectable food within moments as though I had been starved for years, then finished off my blend of fruit juice.

As though she had a sixth sense, Emily returned and removed the tray from my laps before directing me to the bathroom, where some hot, steaming water was ready in the glorious, white tub. The whole bathroom was majestic and elegant.

"Your husband gave me specific bath salts and bombs to add in there, so I really hope you enjoy your bath." She winked as the sweet scent of coconut and cherry rose from the swirling pink water.

"Thank you. I'll let you know if I need anything," she nodded, then left the room.

I did my routine, brushed my teeth and let my hair down for a wash before slipping into the tub full of warm water, and it was the perfect temperature. It didn't help that I had a better view of the high mountains from the glass window this side.

I took my time to cleanse every part of my body, and hair, then sprayed more warm water onto my skin and rinsed off. I got out and pulled the plug before drying myself off.

I pulled on a bathrobe then met Emily outside. She directed me to a different section of the massive, luxurious house, and I smiled when I realised it was a spa. There were two ladies already waiting, and they bowed slightly in greeting.

"Hello, Mrs. Vermont. We hope you enjoy the treatment we're about to give you," one of them said with so much composure. I looked around in fascination for a moment before greeting them back.

"I'll see you after thirty minutes." Emily patted my shoulder before leaving. They instructed me to remove my robe and lie on the reclined stretcher-like seat, and I did so, feeling them drape a soft towel over my ass.

For the next few minutes, I sighed and groaned as they worked through all my body knots that I didn't even know I had. They worked on different parts of my body and it felt like heaven. I was relaxed as they placed some stones against my back, massaging my legs so well.

I also got into the sauna for some time before I got facial treatment. I was expecting a simple procedure, but they incorporated some lasers and complex equipment to revamp my face completely.

Once everything was over, I could hardly identify myself. I looked different, brand new. The true beauty that had been suppressed by constant stress and pressure began to shine once again.

I returned to the room and Emily was back when I had finished moisturising and putting on some new lingerie, the one she had picked out for me along with a beautiful, flowy white dress adorned with sparkling, minuscule diamonds and lace. She giggled when I covered my body a little.

"Should I leave? Your husband said to help you get ready and make sure you don't face any challenges," she inquired and I smiled at how sweet Kylen still was.

"It's okay, Emily. I guess you can help," I said while holding up the dress. When she flopped on the bed she had made while I was bathing, I turned to her, "you picked this lingerie out?" I gestured to the pure material which accentuated my body in the most sinfully sexy ways.

"Nope, he did. He was so sure it would suit you, and he was right," I blushed at her comment, slipping on the exquisite dress, the lush silk caressing my skin as I did so.

Emily got up to connect the laces at the back and tug them so the dress could swallow my figure. When she was done tying them, I turned to the body-length mirror and gasped.

It was an elegant dress but looked very expensive. The diamonds glistened in the sunlight throughout the material, and the bottom was designed like a mermaid tail. The dress was designed much like a turtleneck for the top part, the band of sparkling, clear jewels enticing me completely.

If he had picked this dress out, then he was a genius. He obviously knew me so well.

"It's a custom made dress, specially for you. Versace, he said, for his special wife." Emily said, looking at me through the mirror.

"Wow, I love it." My hands smoothed down the material.

"He knew you would. You look gorgeous. Well, the makeup team is here so take a seat and relax," she squealed and on cue, a couple of ladies walked in. Kylen had really gone all out for this dinner date, I was thoroughly impressed.

I got my hair professionally done, a manicure and pedicure while my makeup got done too, and once everything was done, Emily carefully placed a tiara over my head to compliment my pinned hair.

I looked like a princess. His princess.

By the time my clear heels were strapped onto my legs, Matt had already arrived. Emily gave me my purse and let me go but not before taking me pictures with my phone by the window.

I got into the limousine and Matt sat beside me, adjusting my mermaid tail for me. I thanked him, wondering where we were going for our dinner date. Somewhere ambient and private, I'm sure.

As I looked out of the window, I began to recognise the forest. We were back in Germany, and when the car parked, I knew exactly where we were.

Our childhood forest.

Matt helped me out and held the end of my dress as I walked on the path and into the depths of the forest. I wanted to cry, I really did, but I couldn't afford to ruin my makeup.

A gasp left my mouth when I finally got to the middle and I looked around in awe.

There were bright fairy lights strung around the trees, butterflies and fireflies flying around to add onto the magical effect. Some glitter floated around too and it looked like something straight out of a fairytale.

I clutched my chest when I saw the white carpet that led to an infrastructure. The poles were intertwined in white vines and flowers, and there was a little altar-like platform with a white marble table, candles and so many other things.

"Do you like it?" I heard the deep, suave voice say from behind me, and my thighs involuntarily clenched when I turned to look up at him.

There he was, in all his glory, standing before me. He was dressed in a custom-tailored, white Versace suit, his blonde hair neatly gelled back and he had matching shoes to finish off the look.

His verdigris eyes glimmered, his face cleanly shaved and he looked drop dead sexy. I had really missed him so much. I had the urge to jump on him but now wasn't the time.

"Oh my word, yes I do. This is… amazing." I breathed, my gaze falling to the bouquet of white roses in his hand. He noticed this, then moved forward, his finger trailing down my cheek.

"These white roses, are very special. I remember as a kid, that you always loved the white roses. The scars I often had were because I always tried to make you happy. Your smile whenever I'd tuck the rose into your hair lit up my entire world, I needed that beautiful smile of yours to make me forget about the world, to ease the pain of the thorns.

"I didn't realise that it was my first step to falling in love with you. And if I had known, I would have planted a whole garden of white roses just for you. I love being in love with you, Alora."

I sniffled gently at his words, my eyes blurring as I watched him pick the biggest rose from the bouquet. "I'm so sorry I didn't make it for your graduation. I was so busy here, preparing for our wedding."

My heart skipped a couple of beats and I looked at him in shock. We were getting married. We were actually getting married today. It had been my wildest dream and it was happening. I was going to become my childhood best friend's wife.

"Kylen—"

"Yes, baby. Remember my promise, five years ago? I fucking meant every word. I meant it when I said that I would be the man to marry you." He skillfully put the rose into my hair just like he used to in the old times, and the nostalgia caused a tear to slip past my eye.

He wiped it away with his thumb, his eyes staring gently into mine as though wondering how he had been so lucky to have me as his soulmate. The adoration was so clear in his features, I tiptoed high to hug him.

Despite that, he had to bend to secure his arms around me. He smelt so fucking good, I had to inhale him.

"Thank you so much for this, Ky. I never imagined, I never thought, I—"

"It's okay, Aloe. I just want to be the man that makes your dreams come true. So we're going to unite today, forever." He kissed my forehead.

"You look so fucking stunning baby, I can't believe my luck right now." He whispered against my ear and I giggled.

"Thank you Ky, I really loved the treatment I got." I said when we pulled away. He handed me the bouquet with a smile, his eyes cruising down my body once again.

"Of course. You're so breathtaking, I wonder if we can—"

"No Kylen, not on our wedding day." I nudged him as he let out a deep, sexy laugh. God, I really wanted him.

It was a private wedding and the sublime sound of the calm river, the forest creatures and some soft soul music really set the scene. Only the marriage officer, two photographers, Russell, Everett, Amelia and Sasha were present for the unison.

He had informed me that the family had agreed for us to have our own private wedding with close friends before we hosted a bigger one for everyone.

"Are you ready to become the actual Princess Kylen?" He smirked at me and the childhood memory came rushing back like it was yesterday.

"Yes. That title suits me so well," I giggled, and we held hands as we walked down the altar together. This wasn't a dream, it was real. And if it was a dream, then I didn't want to wake up.

He helped me onto the steps then I gave my bouquet to Amelia, who hugged me so tight that I almost cried. It felt so good to have my people here with me, especially Amelia. She had been there for me in the hardest times of my life, times where Kylen and I were always fighting and facing hardships.

We had gone through fire and now our relationship was gold.

"Congratulations," she whispered and I giggled, thanking her quietly.

The marriage officer started the procession and Kylen and I couldn't stop staring at each other. He would mouth something sweet or dirty and I had to fight the giggles I was holding back. He was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life, even more so now that he was mature and way taller than last time.

As a basketball player, he was massive now. His muscles popped out beneath the suit and his head was tilted down to meet my gaze. I, however, had grown a little shorter, my hips and ass widening in the process. We had greatly evolved and I loved this version of us.

Sasha held the cushion with our rings and I was the first to take his into my hand. This was the moment I'd been waiting for my whole life.

"Kylen, my love, my first ever love. I've never known anyone else to treat me the way you do, kiss me, hold me or care for me in the ways that you do. You've been the only solace I've known since I was a baby, and I've trusted you with all my emotions and heart for a long time now. But now that you're about to be not only my best friend and boyfriend, but my husband, I'm ready to give you my soul. I love you infinitely, I've always had and that will never change. You've helped me walk, talk and even laugh, but now you're helping me love. And I can't wait for us to start this new journey of our life together, as Mr. and Mrs. Vermont. I promise to love you in all the good and bad times, to be your best friend, your wife, and a good mommy to your kids. I love you, soulmate." I slipped the ring onto his finger, smiling when I noticed him blink away his tears.

It was such an emotional moment for the both of us. When we were young, he had always joked about marrying me, but here we were.

"Aloe, or as I used to say, Princess Kylen. I've never known a life without you in it. From the moment I first met you, I knew you'd be the only person I dedicated my life to. I grew so attached that I couldn't do anything without thinking about you. I found happiness in making you happy, and one of the best memories I've ever had was with you. Our first kiss by the swings when we were only kids, the first caramel ice-cream cone we shared when you were three, and many other experiences that we discovered together. This forest was the first sign that we only needed each other for survival, and I'm so glad we've made it this far. I can't wait to hug and kiss you as your husband, be there for you as your best friend and be a loving father… to, our kids. I really hope to fulfill all your wishes and be the best husband. I love you baby, and I always will till my last breath."

By the time he had slipped the gorgeous ring onto my finger, we were both crying and the audience cooed when we pulled each other into a warm hug. I needed to know if this was real, if he was real.

"Wonderful. Now do you, Kylen Vermont, take Alora Vincento to be your lawfully wedded wife?" We pulled away when the Priest's attention was now on us.

"I do, a thousand times." His resonant voice was loud and clear.

"And do you, Alora Vincento, take Kylen Vermont to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He questioned me.

"I do, with everything in me," I smiled widely.

"I hereby pronounce you husband and wife, you may express your unified love in whatever way you please." Everyone cheered loudly when Kylen lifted me into his arms and twirled me as our lips merged.

It was a passionate one, and I could tell he wanted more in the way his tongue pried my lips apart. Our tongues shamelessly intertwined as the cheering grew louder, then we finally pulled away.

"Hm, Mrs. Vermont. Sounds exquisite," Kylen leaned down to peck my lips again and I giggled.

"Yes. I feel good about being Aloe Vermont now." I stroked his cheek and we stared at each other for a little while before attending to our friends.

They all congratulated and hugged us, wishing us well in our marriage. Reflecting back on our evolution was emotional, especially with Russell and Everett, who had watched us grow.

We got sunset wedding pictures taken and we didn't hold back with affection. It was our special day and we wouldn't get it back. Once everything was done, we had an extravagant dinner together, catching up and making future plans as a friend group.

Russell and Sasha were planning to get married while Amelia and her new beau, Ashton, had moved in together. Everett had surprisingly settled down as well with a sweet girl called Mira. I'd met her a couple of times and I liked her.

"It's been an amazing day, I can't believe we're fucking married now." Kylen loosened his tie as I removed my tiara. We were back in the house from before, but we were in his dark-themed, expensive room.

"Me too. I'm so happy to be your wife," I giggled as he bent to remove my shoes for me.

"And being your husband is the best blessing I could have ever asked for from God," he kissed along my leg, inching up to my thigh. I knew exactly where he was taking this.

His eyes had darkened as he rose, slowly pulling me to my feet and swerving me around. I sighed when he kissed my shoulder, his cool fingers loosening the laces of my dress. Now that I looked at it, it was more of a wedding dress and I had no idea how I'd missed that.

"I want to touch you, Aloe," he breathed against my skin, pushing the dress off my shoulders. My gaze moved to the window that overlooked the entire city and the neighbourhood below. He removed the pins from my hair one by one, letting it fall loose over my shoulders.

"Kylen," I sighed when the dress pooled below me.

"I want to make so much love to you, as your official husband," his voice dropped by an octave and by now, my panties were a soaking mess.

"Yes. Please," I whispered as I felt him unpin my bra before sliding down to slip my panties off.

"Fuck, you're so wet for me. You smell so heavenly," his low voice was almost a growl, and I moaned when he bent me to hold the bed so he could lick my dripping pussy.

"Fucking delicious baby," he whispered, and he licked me again so good that I whimpered in need.

He let me stand straight then turned me so he could scan my body. He hungrily licked his bottom lip, taking it between his teeth and that was enough to send my core throbbing. I loved the way he looked at me, like I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid his eyes on.

"Lie on your back," he commanded, unbuckling his belt slowly as his eyes trained on me. "Now, touch that pretty pussy for me."

"My face heated up as I gracefully spread my legs, revealing myself to him and he seemed to enjoy the view with the way he rose beneath his pants.

I trailed two fingers down to my slit, sighing when the coolness of my skin met my warm, wet bud. I sighed, my free hand squeezing my breast when I began to massage myself. My legs spread wider and I sent him a wink, biting my lip before I moaned out his name the moment I dipped my finger into my burning core.

Desperate for a release, I added the second finger, twisting my nipple as I fingered myself harder. I moaned, watching the way he rubbed his developing erection through his pants. He was biting his tender, bottom lip so hard, his eyes filled with lust and admiration.

"Kylen, oh yes," I gasped when I hit the soft flesh, feeling my womb tighten further. His jaw locked tightly, and I hummed when he removed all his clothing within a minute. I couldn't take my eyes off his proudly erect cock that glistened with precum, the desperate need to feel him had my pussy oozing within a millisecond.

He moved to remove my fingers, sucking on them gently before placing a kiss against my mouth. He held my hips tightly and mine went around his shoulders as he aligned himself with my entrance.

I gasped, half moaning when he eased himself inside me. My womb was already doing little backflips and somersaults the deeper he went. We held eye contact as he invaded me, his cold ring searing a part of my skin and making me aware that he was now making love to me as my husband.

It was scary and exhilarating at the same time.

"Holy shit baby," he sweared when my walls tightened around him, pulsing at the feel of his huge manhood stretching me apart.

My nails dug into his skin when he picked up a pace, thrusting sensually slow and deep in me that I moaned in pleasure. His previously gelled hair was now free, falling across his handsome face as he stared down at me.

I didn't protest when his mouth latched onto my breast. Instinctively, my back arched to give him more room to work with, and his deep hum made my nipple tighten over his tongue.

He began to suck when his thrusts sped up, my head tilting back at the pleasure as a string of pleasured noises left my mouth. I held him closer, wrapping my arms tighter around him the harder he slammed into me.

I was getting slicker with every friction, and it didn't help that Kylen's thumb was pressed against my eager clit. He was rubbing in a slow, eight-like motion, sliding in and out of me while biting and sucking my pink nipple.

He lifted my leg higher and onto his shoulder, giving him a better angle and I cried out when he moved forward, his vigour increasing with each passing minute.

"That's it. This pussy is all mine, Alora. Isn't it?" He breathed, running his large hand up my stomach to cup my breast.

"Yes Kylen,"

"I want to hear you say it," his eyes met mine and I felt the goosebumps prickle my skin.

"My pussy is all yours, Kylen. All yours," I was almost screaming as he tugged my hair gently, giving me an open-mouthed kiss that had me throbbing harder and faster.

He moaned when I tightened my pussy, pushing him closer to his climax as he inhaled, fisting the sheets beneath me." You want to murder me, don't you, wife?"

"Not if you murder me first, husband," I bit my lip, gasping with a moan when he landed a delicious slap against my ass. He did it two more times, then moved to strategically place one against my inner thigh, near my occupied pussy.

I screamed in pleasure, unable to hold back anymore. His mouth moved against mine, and I felt them say something. 'Do it'.

And without much thought, I let go, the orgasm crashing over me as I came so hard I had to hold onto him. The relief that filled me was incomparable, and I blushed when he whispered into my ear.

"That was so fucking hot," he bit the lobe gently, and when I felt him twitch in me, it finally dawned on me. He felt the slight change of my body and he paused, looking down at me.

"You didn't take birth control?" I shook my head with a sheepish smile. He looked thoughtful as he slowed his thrusts, our deep breaths syncing as we stared at each other.

"Do you want me to pull out?" He pushed a strand out of my hair. I was just as surprised as him when I shook my head, a smile tugging at his lips.

"I want this. I think I'm ready to have our baby," I whispered to him, running my fingers over his cheek.

"Are you sure? Because I don't have a problem, I'll fucking love seeing you with a beautiful baby bump," he murmured, kissing my hand

"I'm sure. I promise to be a good Mommy," I giggled, sighing when he began to thrust again, much slower this time.

"And I promise to be a good Daddy," and through his glassy eyes, I could tell he meant that he wouldn't do what his father did.

We kissed passionately when his hot jets of seed began to shoot into my womb, filling me up fast until I felt the excess oozing out of me. I was actually going to be pregnant.

"I hope you'll get pregnant, Aloe," he whispered once he had emptied himself completely, his eyes moving down to our combined essence.

"Me too," I choked, hugging him close as our calming breathing synced in the process. I loved him so much, so, so much.

"We're going to work it out, this baby will have a beautiful family full of love and happiness." He assured me, kissing my cheek gently. I knew what it meant for him, I was giving him a chance to change and do better than his father did.

"I love you," we said at the same time, laughing when we realised that we were having the exact same thoughts.

"Thank you for making me a mommy, and trusting me with your kids," I whispered.

"And thank you for making me a father, this will be our little secret until we're ready." He massaged my abdomen as I giggled. He slowly pulled out and we shared another kiss.

"To little Vermont?"

"To little Vermont."

THE END
(Monday 8 May 2023; 12.24pm)

Thank you to everyone who has read my book till the end, and I'll forever be grateful to those who were there when I first published this book on the 17 of January 2022. I hope you guys enjoyed Kylen and Alora's story as much as I did, and I'm a sucker for happy endings so here we are. I started writing this back in August 2021 and this journey was such a roller coaster.

Every little emotion, word and action counted towards making this book come to life. My readers were also a major reason why I didn't give up and I love all of you so much. Well, this marks the end of their story (maybe, that V surname will be of use to their kids someday *wink wink*) but as of now, this is officially a wrap. Thank you for sticking with me till the end, I am so grateful for all of you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...
106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...