School for Heroes (Year Two)

Oleh khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view

747 40 16
Oleh khadijiah1

Chapter seventeen:
Jennifer Walters
Class: Agent, SHIELD, Avengers associated
Alias: She-Hulk
Powers: Super Strength
Notes: Cousin to Bruce Banner

When Bruce told me he was teaching, I laughed. I laughed and laughed and laughed. When he told me he was teaching again for a second year, I laughed again. Rick found it funny too.

However, when I got an email from Professor Xavier, asking if I could come in to talk to a bunch of kids, I think I fainted.

And Rick laughed at me.

Now, here I was, walking down the hallway, of a high school, wearing one of my best suits, hair pulled into a tight bun, thinking of what the hell I was supposed to say.

Alright Jen, relax. All you have to do is explain your life before the accident, explain how it changed you and how it helped you. That's all the Professor wants you to do.

Also answer any questions.

"Jen?" I grinned, happy to see a friendly face. I didn't know Susan was here too!

"Hey, Susan!!" I wrapped the blonde in a hug, careful not to crush her.

"Hey Jen, it's nice to see you again. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Xavier asked me to come in and talk to some kids. What about you?" Susan waved her hand nonchalantly.

"The Avengers are dealing with some new crisis back in our world. I'm substituting for your cousin, Bruce." Of course. The Avengers were always off saving the world, and Susan made a perfect substitute. I'm sure Reed enjoyed working with his wife.

"Makes sense. Rick says hi to everyone he knows, by the way." Susan laughed, rolling her eyes.

"He does know he can send a letter right?"

"I don't think he does." I responded.

"The Professor's classroom is down the hall and to the right. You might wanna get going since Classes will start again soon. Giant silver X on the door." I nodded and headed down the hall. Giant silver X...Giant silver X...Giant silver X...found it.

Pausing, I took a deep breath. This was just like a lawsuit, only less money was involved.

And my jury is a bunch of High School kids.

Crap.

When the door opened, part of me wished the Professor was sick and I didn't have to do this.

"Hello? Professor?" Unfortunately, the mind reading mutant was there, sitting in his wheel chair.

"Hello Miss. Walters. And I'm sorry I didn't wake up sick this morning. However, if I did, Jean would be happy to take over for me." I chuckled nervously, knowing the Professor was trying to ease my nerves.

"I'm sure she'd be happy to help." I said. All I knew about Jean Gray was once she almost blew up all of New York. And something about a Phoenix force.

Bruce told me.

"For now, however, she will have to stay in the hospital wing, helping all students who injure themselves." Which might be a higher number than most people would like.

Walking to the front of the room, I took a deep breath.

"Nervous?"

"Let's see. I'm in a high school, about to lecture a bunch of stupid teens about how to fit in when in reality they probably don't give a crap. They probably just want to know about how I punch and smash things. Duh!! Of course I'm nervous!!" Professor Xavier raised an eyebrow, and I sighed.

"Sorry Charles. Just nervous, like you said."

"Don't worry Jennifer. I think you're about to find out that these students are different then most teenagers. Most of them have seen things others have not." Before I could comment, the bell rang.

Deep breaths Jen. Deep breaths. You won't screw up. Rick is wrong. You won't screw up.

"You'll be fine." The Professor assured. Another deep breath, and I nodded.

Pretend your in court. Professor, the judge. Class, the jury. The Defendant--.

"Who are you?" I blinked, looking at the punk/gothic girl sitting in front of me.

"You'll find out when everyone else shows up." I said.

Once the last (or I assumed it was the last) kid walked in the door, the Professor rolled over to me to addressed the class better....I think.

"Class, this is Jennifer Walters. Miss. Walters has kindly agreed to come in today and talk to the class."

"About what?" I think that was...ugh, what's his name...Bobby? Or Sunspot?

"How to fit into society with your powers." I said. No reaction so I guess they had no idea what I meant.

"I expect the class to be on their best behavior today for Miss. Walters. Don't think I won't give out detention. Mister D has been quite bored lately." No clue who that was.

Professor X looked at me, giving me the floor.

Deep breaths Jen.

"Thank you Professor. Like he said, my name is Jennifer, but you can call me Jen. Through you may know me as She-Hulk."

"There's a She-Hulk?" I nodded.

"Yep. And I'm her.

Now, you're probably wondering how exactly there is a She-Hulk. Well, that's a story I don't want to go into right now. What the important thing to know is before my dear cousin--."

"Wait. Cousin?"

"Yes. Bruce Banner is my cousin." Inwardly, I chuckled at the confused faces. I guess Cuz never mentioned me in class. I'm gonna have to talk to him about that.

"Anyway, I was shy, normal, non-green girl who was trying to become a lawyer. After the accident that followed my cousin's visit, and I became She-Hulk, I gained confidence in myself and my skills. So, in my opinion, I became a better lawyer. However, my transformation did have its flaws." Like transforming in bed.

"I worked through them. Sometimes I walked into court like this. " I said, gesturing to my green skin and suit.

"Gives the other side quite a fright, but hey. That's a good thing when you wanna win." The class chuckled, which was also a good thing.

"My point is your powers, as...angry or crazy, or as uncontrollable they are, they're apart of you. Don't think of them as a disability. Instead......use them to your advantage. Uhhh...you!" I pointed to a black haired kid with green eyes. Sea green I believe.

"What's your power?" He blinked.

"Well, I'm the son of Poseidon so I can breathe underwater, can talk to fish, can control the waves and can talk to horses." I grinned.

"See? That already gives you great job chocies. Like a Marine biologist." I could tell from his blank stare he had no idea what that meant.

Throughout the day, I wasn't sure if what I was saying actually stuck with these kids. Was I too boring? Did they care?

Then I realized it wasn't my problem if they didn't get it. I'm sure they'd get it eventually.

Just have to tell Rick that everything went fine.

____________________________________________________________
Third person POV

Staff meeting. You either hated going to these, or you tolerated them.

Rare that you liked them.

Today's topic was "Why the hell did we allow a bunch of villains into our school."

Or, at least that's how Fury put it.

"These kids want to spend their lives stealing, thieving and killing. Why the hell did we agree to let them in here?!" Nick complained. Let's just say he wasn't for this.

"People change Director. Just because they chose the Reform School over Hero High does not mean their fates are set in stone." Charles said. Nick glared at him.

"Says the guy who organized this whole stupid thing." He snapped.

The Tournament was first introduced by Charles Xavier, after he came back from a chess game with Erik. Or, as he's more commonly know as, Magneto. Through Charles wasn't able to read his mind, he had faith in his old friend.

"There is no such thing as a terrible person Nicholas. They simply do terrible things." Aslan said. Nick groaned. He was surrounded by a bunch of idiots. Soft, idiots.

"They have a plan. They will betray us. We never should have agreed to allow them in the school, much less choose the last task."

"If you're so confident that they have a plan, why not stop them now?" Albus asked calmly. Nick glared at him.

"Because I'm unsure of what exactly their plan is. With the Avengers gone, the Justice League alwasy too busy to help out here, we are at a serious disadvantage."

"I'm afraid Nick is right. Yesterday I discovered that travelers tea went missing from my office." Wu said, standing up. He figured he better say something before Nick's good eye started twitching.

"Which isn't good. Not to mention JARVIS, Starks AI is acting up. Which might allow our enemies to hack him, and find out our weakness."

"Why not have Donatello fix him? Or another of the various geniuses we have here." Albus asked. Nick inwardly groaned.

"Don't you think we thought of that? Donnie won't touch the damn thing, and the others cite that they're too busy, or don't notice that it's not working. Regardless, we'll keep pestering them about it."

"Nick, you're overreacting. If the Headmasters really had a plan, do you not think they would've already tried something?" Charles asked. Nick mentally facepalmed. Through he had little proof of the event, he knew they tried something.

"Let's set up the second event first. Afterwards, we can worry." Ruko said. Albus nodded.

"Agreed." The other Headmasters nodded, while Nick sighed.

He seemed to be the only one who remembered that after the second task, the other Headmasters were given the chance to come up with the third task.

Meaning the Villains were coming up with the third task.

_____________________________________________________________

Yeah, this was a bad filler......my apologies guys. I'm almost near my big surprise and my big kill (you know, when I murder a kid), so I guess I'm kinda rushing it.

So again, my apologies.

Anyway, please don't lose interest I promise my chapters won't always be like this. You know, bad.

However, I would like to know (so far) what your favorite moment in Hero High history is.

You know I should probably ask that when I finish this book....... :/

But yeah. It can be anything (I bet someone will mention Umbridge) from a funny moment you remember, or a chapter that you loved.

Thanks if you answer and if you didn't....eh. I don't really have a threat.

Bye. (Penguins eating more pie ☆★)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Oneshots Oleh Kaz

Fiksi Penggemar

2.6K 59 18
SLOW UPDATES Formally known as MARVEL (oneshots) i wrote this for myself but if you want to read it go ahead all are welcome In most chapters the rea...
13.5K 523 18
It's AU everyone is age up so they're all 16/17years old Because of personal reason you moved to a new High school You thought it would be hard to...
37.9K 777 74
basically stories of your favourite fictional characters using the alphabet Started: feb.14.20 Ended: apr.02.24 MOST but NOT ALL are xreaders Shows...
15.1K 519 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...