𝐀π₯𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞...

By erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ•

π—π‹πˆπˆ

5.5K 159 19
By erwenc_

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

My face nuzzled in Kylen's chest as he held me tighter.

We were back home and everything had slightly been restored to normal. To my surprise, Dad had sold the old house and had moved in right next door to Steve's new property to make things easier for Kylen.

Yeah, we were truly two, inseparable families. This time, the houses had been renovated to adjoin using a long, spacious bridge-like corridor so we wouldn't have to struggle when visiting each other.

Mine and Kylen's room glass balconies faced each other as usual, so that was a bonus. The house was immaculate, modern and brand new, featuring a contemporary, dark-themed style that I knew my Dad had a lot to do with.

My mom, Maya, Danielle and Alison had packed all my new clothes and shoes into my spacious closet and I was truly grateful for the way my environment had changed. Standing by the window of my room no longer haunted me like it did before.

Kylen had finally agreed to talk things out with his father after I persuaded him in the countryside. We were there for two weeks, healing ourselves, removing the burden of our traumas and stress as we cried in each other's arms.

We also learnt how to love each other better and do things that can fulfill our relationship, learnt how to cook Russell's dishes, did a lot of gardening and made a whole lot of love. Kylen was a sex maniac, not that I was complaining.

We were currently sleeping in his massive king-sized bed and he was laying on his side, both his arms firmly wrapped around my body as though he wanted to make sure I didn't leave.

He was dead asleep, his chest heaving against my face and I found him cute. He was a deep sleeper and barely heard or reacted to anything while doing so and it had been like that for years.

It was always hard to tell when Kylen had nightmares because he often had sleep paralysis, but I was always alert for the change in his heartbeat and the tension of his muscles. Those aspects signalled me when things weren't right.

I sighed happily as I inhaled his natural, masculine musk, a fresh hint of grape and ocean combined. I loved his fragrance, it brought me so much nostalgia and tranquillity.

My slender legs wrapped around his strong ones, my front pressing against his and that's when he swerved an inch. I pressed harder, grinding slightly while feeling him twitch through the material of his boxers.

"Aloe," his sleepy deep, husky voice whispered and I felt my thighs clench.

"We have to get up, breakfast starts in about an hour," I kissed his neck gently, licking between the outline of his veins.

"What are you doing? Want me to fuck the sleep out of you?" His hand moved up to squeeze my ass.

"No," I giggled, "I just felt like treating you to some kisses."

"And what do you suggest I do about that?" I followed his gaze to his erection beneath the sheets.

"Touch yourself," I said boldly without thinking. His brows raised in surprise, his lazy verdigris eyes peering at me with interest. He was definitely amused.

"You're serious?"

"Does it look like I'm not?" I nodded my head towards his dilemma, "touch him, I know you want to."

Kylen smirked, his hand cruising down under the sheets. His other leg was arched, his foot against the mattress to push the sheets up.

He sharply inhaled for a second, his eyes closing and with the way his bicep was flexing, he was in action now. I bit my lip gently as he moved up and down his length, our gaze meeting while he did so. He looked so hot whenever his features craved for a release.

"Keep going, squeeze a little," I whispered, internally wondering where my confidence had come from. Kylen brought out the unexplored, wild side of me.

"Fuuuuck, Aloe," he sighed deeply, the sound of his deepening voice alone causing a wet warmth to ooze in my panties.

The veins clearly outlined his arms as he began to stroke himself harder, his head tilting back slightly and his mouth parting in pleasure.

"Imagine me, over that cock, riding you so good," I murmured against his ear, and he shivered slightly, his muscular chest heaving gently, and I bit my lip harder as my gaze cruised down his defined abs to the veins and faint strip of blond, pubic hair.

"You're killing me," Kylen groaned, clearly resisting a moan with the way his face was scrunched up.

"I'd tighten around you over and over again, invite you into my warmth like you belong there," I ran my hand gently over his sharp shoulder blade.

"I do belong there," he opened his eyes, and now they were wild with desire.

"You have to earn it," I giggled, watching him touch himself faster and harder. He tilted his head further into the pillows upon the agonising pleasure, and his skin was slowly reddening from the heat of his euphoria.

His gaped mouth made my nipples tighten, reminding me of just how we had spent our time in the countryside. Being there with him made me realise that I loved him with no limits, that I wanted him to be the man I grew old with, the man I'd raise our kids with, and the only man I'd give my entire heart to on a silver platter.

Except, he already had it in the palm of his hand. He had the full power to make or break me.

"You'd lick on my breasts while you go deeper into me, tainting and branding me as your own," I resumed with the fantasy and his groans were getting intense by the minute.

"Wouldn't you like that, Kylen? To be balls deep in me while I scream your name?"

"I'd fucking love it baby," his hooded eyes peered at me through his lashes and I thought I was going to come on the spot.

"I know you would, then you'd shoot your seed deep in me, and I'd milk every little drop," my voice grew sultry by the minute and Kylen was getting very tense while he stroked himself.

"Alora—"

"Oh, and I'd let go too, drenching you in my warmth while you give me your babies," I giggled, noticing the way his jaw was ticking and tightening.

"I promise you, Aloe, that when we're older, educated and stable, I'm going to fulfill your fantasy," he looked solemn as his hand moved a little slower over his cock. Something in me moved, and the thought of being away from him for so long ripped me apart.

What if he found some girl who was more beautiful than me? Or what if he met someone who would capture his feelings and change his mind about being with me?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when his free hand gently took my chin, his gaze burning when we looked at each other. "Never."

"Ky—"

"No one will ever replace you Aloe, and I mean it from the bottom of my fucking soul. I'd rather die than have someone who isn't you." He murmured gently and I smiled, realising that he knew me so well and how my thought process operated.

"I love you Ky, beyond the moon's realm," I whispered, moving to kiss him deeply.

We pulled away after a short while, his lips glistening and he licked them with a smile. "I love you infinitely, with every breath, and every heartbeat."

My heart swelled with joy and love as I kissed him again, and he groaned deeply against my lips.

"I'm about to explode," he said breathlessly, and with a devious smile, I moved down and pulled the sheets to expose his massive, elongated manhood, his tip glistening lusciously that I didn't waste time in taking him into my mouth.

This time, he couldn't help it. His prolonged, deep moan reverberated through the room when I slid him deep into my mouth. I gagged slightly upon his girth, but his hand fisted my hair gently to guide me over his cock.

My tongue swirled and flicked as his sounds of pleasure amplified, his hips gyrating slightly to slide deeper between the ridges of my throat.

I hummed when I began to suck him, my head bobbing according to the pace of his hand in my hair. I cupped his strong balls gently, squeezing them and earning a tortured grunt from Kylen.

He was twitching in my mouth and I resisted choking as he throat-fucked me hard with urgency.

I closed my watering eyes, my soft tongue pressing and swirling over his slit a couple of times and the moment his hand tightened around my hair and restricted my head from moving, I knew he was gone.

Hot, silky jets of his cum oozed into my mouth and while he could barely make a sound from the overwhelming pleasure, I moaned at the sweet, lush taste of him.

My mouth was filling up fast and I had to swallow him rapidly as more and more spilled into my mouth, his fingers digging into my scalp as his muscles contracted to release himself entirely.

"Wow, holy shit," he sighed after recovering, and when I sucked him clean and let him go, I wiped some from my cheek and lip before licking the finger.

"Delicious, guess I've had my starter," I winked while getting up from the bed and stripping for a shower. His eyes hungrily cruised down my figure and I smirked.

"Join me, if you like." I walked to the bathroom, hearing his footsteps seconds after. I really loved him.

~

I can't believe you're leaving in like two weeks now," I sighed as we walked into the restaurant.

We were going to celebrate Kylen's scholarship and his future success. We had graduated from high school months ago and he was already leaving to start a new life.

"But you said you're coming with me for a week or so," he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, but that's not enough. You're going to be there for five to six years," I pouted as we finally spotted the family at the reserved table.

Kylen and his father tolerated each other nowadays. They barely spoke and Kylen actively resisted any interaction with him, but he was finally going to make amends with him in the final week. I'd convinced him not to hold the grudge anymore for his own healing, and he had listened.

"Don't worry, we'll work something out." He kissed my forehead before we greeted everyone and settled down next to each other.

"I remember when you two were still young, you always sat next to each other," Steve commented with a smile.

"And their matching outfits were always the highlight," my Dad added, reminiscing the old times with his buddy.

"You guys were made for each other, we knew it from the start, right baby?" Maya winked, nudging uncle Luca.

"Definitely. We made bets—"

"You weren't supposed to tell them," Christine shook her head, slapping her forehead as all the adults groaned in unison.

Luca nonchalantly shrugged with a laugh, "my bad guys, it just came out."

"So how much money did you bet?" Russell chuckled.

"About three million, or was it four—"

"You bet millions? So who won?" Everett raised his brows.

"Lorenzo. We all thought you'd fuck between fourteen and sixteen with the strength of your chemistry, but you pushed to eighteen and nineteen," my Mom confessed and everyone's eyes fell on my Dad.

"And you made this bet when?" Kylen inquired in amusement.

"Like ten years ago," Luca sipped on his wine and most of us gasped.

"So you have a total of eighteen million? That's wild man,"

"Actually twenty-one. Havier was involved—"

"Okay that's enough. The menus are here, let's order," I dismissed the topic and they all laughed. The fact that their life revolved around mine and Kylen's relationship fascinated me.

Soon, the celebration began and everyone conversed at the table over political, social and many other types of stories. The food was exquisite and so was the overall night. I realised that this was possibly one of our final nights of being together with Russell, Everett, Amelia and Sasha in the same place.

Even though Amelia had called it quits with Everett, they were civil because they were both my closest friends. We were all having a great time, celebrating the end of an era and we were ready to go through to the next level of life.

Kylen wouldn't stop touching me under the table, kissing my temples or saying something humorous. In conclusion, he made sure most of my attention was on him and people at the table wouldn't stop cooing every time something happened between us. They could tell we were head over heels for each other.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'm coming back," I whispered to him and he nodded before I got up and left the table.

The restaurant was an extravagant light theme complimented with gold and dove grey marble colours. I entered the polished bathrooms, glancing at the mirror and making sure I still looked okay.

I entered a clean stall, locking it behind me. My heart dropped the moment I pulled my panties down and saw a red streak. Cursing, I internally thanked myself for bringing my phone with me them attempted to call Amelia.

I began to panic when she didn't pick up, then I tried Sasha's phone. She didn't answer either and I sighed in annoyance. Out of all times, it was convenient for them not to answer. I was about to call my mom's when a text from Kylen came up.

Ky
—You okay? Saw you calling Amelia's phone, she went to order drinks with all the other girls

I smiled, realising that Kylen had taken care of me multiple times whenever I was on my period.

Me:
—Yes, please bring my
bag to the bathroom.

Kylen:
—Sure. That time
of the month?

Me:
—Yeah. I forgot
about it

I placed my phone aside then finished off my business before flushing and patiently waiting for Kylen. I contemplated going back into the restaurant and getting my bag but that would make things so obvious.

After what felt like ages, I heard the door open and the familiar footsteps gave me a sense of relief.

"Kylen?" I called out.

"Aloe, I'm here. Sorry for the delay," his hand effortlessly reached over the door and my brows raised when he handed me the sealed box of tampons along with a fresh pair of panties.

"Wait—"

"Don't ask me anything, just do what needs to be done. I'll be waiting out here," he chuckled and I blushed, changing my panties nonetheless and slipping the tampon in. After putting them in a little plastic, I got out and moved to wash my hands. Kylen was leaning against the counter with his arms folded against his muscular chest.

He wasn't wearing a jacket anymore and I smiled, realising that jackets had never been his thing since he was a kid.

A woman left the stall and she was startled to see the extremely tall, handsome Kylen in the girl's bathroom, looking unfazed by the fact. She washed her hands, secretly admiring his sexy muscles that rippled beneath his shirt and marvelling at his insane height before she spoke.

"You're the popular basketball player, aren't you? Kylen Vermont. My daughter is always talking about her crush on you," she hooked her bag onto her arm.

"Interesting—"

"I can link you two up if you'd like? She'd be so happy," the mother pulled out her phone.

"I'm engaged, that's my soon-to-be wife behind you, I'm not interested in your proposition." And for the first time since she got out of her stall, she finally noticed me.

She scanned me curiously, and I smiled at her. Her eyes dropped to the diamond ring on my finger, realisation dawning on her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Wait, aren't you nineteen—"

"Twenty. What's your argument?"

"O-Oh nothing. Um, well, good luck I guess."

"Thank you, my wife and I appreciate it." The way he looked down at her tiny figure was almost funny, and she evidently looked intimidated. She left the bathroom and I giggled out loud.

"Wife, you say?"

"Fuck yes, you are Alora Vermont. It's been like that since we were eight." He winked as I laughed.

I put the plastic and box in my bag, raising my brows again when I saw another sealed box of supplies similar to the one he gave me. I looked up at him and he shrugged, reaching into his pocket for another box.

"Here, if you're not feeling okay, make sure to take this," I felt my cheeks heat up as I received the medication from him.

"You bought all of this?"

"Yeah. You must have forgotten to put some in your bag so I quickly drove out to the nearest store and got you the boxes," he was looking down at his shoes, his cheeks tinted pink.

Aw, he was blushing.

"And the panties?"

"I always have your panties somewhere, either in my car or my pocket." He ran a hand through his hair. He was so caring, and I truly found that so cute.

"Thank you so much Ky, I'm sorry for taking you through all that stress—"

"Never, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I just want you to be okay," he pulled me towards him, engulfing me in a secure hug, "are you okay? Do you feel any pain yet? I can massage you on the counter if you want," his hand moved to my abdomen and I giggled.

"I'm really okay Ky, you can massage me before bed," I sighed happily, enjoying the warmth of his body against mine. He really was my soulmate and I had God to thank for putting him in my life.

"Good. Now let's get you something warm to drink, and if at any time you feel funny, just let me know and we'll go home." He lifted my chin to assure me once we had pulled away.

"Of course I will. Thank you for being the best boyfriend and best friend ever," I tiptoed to give him a peck then after slipping the box of pills into my bag, we left the bathroom.

We settled back at the table and on cue, all the women returned with drinks for everyone from the bar.

"So Alora, we have some news for you," the table went silent when Dad spoke up. I sat upright, intertwining my hand with Kylen's under the table.

"What's that?" I tilted my head curiously, receiving an envelope from him. I was hesitant to open whatever it was, but Kylen squeezed my hand gently, probing me to open.

And I did, pulling out a clean, white sheet imprinted with rich black ink.

It was an acceptance letter from the prestigious Ivyson University.

Kylen's University.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.4K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
391K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...