Reincarnated as Usagi?!

Da MysticRaven0

A Sailor Moon Fanfiction Aria is your typical teenage girl who died suddenly and is now living her life as an... Altro

Usagi's Beautiful Transformation
The House of Fortune is the Monster Mansion
Mysterious Sleeping Sickness: Protect the Girls in Love
Lean How to Be Skinny from Usagi
Scent of A Monster: Chanela Will Steal Your Love
Protect the Melody of Love: Usagi Plays Cupid
Becoming a Star is Hard Work
Girl Genius is a Monster: The Brainwashing Cram School of Horror
Cursed Bus: Enter Mars, The Guardian of Fire
Usagi vs Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Luxury Cruise Ship is a Trap
Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite
A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest
Usagi's Panic: Rei's First Date
A Girl's Dream: Usagi Becomes A Bride
Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Camera Monster
Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll
Usagi's Joy: A Love Letter from Tuxedo Mask
Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss
Wish Upon a Star: Naru's First Love
Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love
Jupiter, The Powerful Girl in Love
Restore Naru's Smile: Usagi's Friendship
Crushing on Ami: the Boy Who Can See the Future
The Painting of Love: Usagi and Mamoru Get Closer
Total Chaos: The Messy Love Triangle
Grandpa Loses Control: Rei in Danger
Love and Chased: Luna's Worst Day Ever
Umino's Resolve: I'll Protect Naru
Enter Venus, the Last Sailor Guardian
The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears
Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past

The Summer, the Beach, Youth and Ghosts

384 21 3
Da MysticRaven0

The train came to a stop, and I quickly got out of my seat, running towards the door, and jumping off with a bright smile. I threw my arms in the air, tilting my head back to let the sun beam on my face. I squealed, "We're finally here!"

Rei and Ami followed after me with smiles on their faces as well. The train started to move away and we turned around, staring at the view in front of us in awe. The water was a beautiful blue and seemed to stretch on for miles. I cheered, "The beach!"

Ami sighed with a smile, "The smell of the ocean is so refreshing!"

Rei nodded, smile on her face as well, "Yeah, it's a pretty nice place."

I sighed, tilting my head, "I wish we could've brought Naru with us..."

The basket burst open, revealing Luna who glared at me, "We're not here to have fun, Usagi! We came all this way to do a training camp as Sailor Guardians."

I huffed, crossing my arms with a pout, "I know! Doesn't mean I can't wish for fun!"

Luna rolled her eyes at me, and I quickly ran away from the group, cheering and spinning in circles as I did so, "I'm so happy! I'm so happy!"

I heard Rei ask Ami, "Is the pension house you made reservations for nearby?"

I turned my head to look at Ami as she replied, "Yeah, it's supposed to be beyond this promontory."

I smirked at Rei, teasing, "I hope this pension house is a nice place."

Rei rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, Usagi. It says, "Blue seas!", "Yachts with white sails gliding by!", "A house on the promontory from which you can view a beautiful sunset!", "Ah, a gleaming white private beach that beckons you!"."

I gasped, stars in my eyes, "A private beach?!"

I skipped beside Rei as we started walking to the house we were staying at. I saw a butterfly and quickly chased after it, causing Luna, Rei, and Ami to yell at me before following after me. Ami scolded me for a few minutes when they caught up to me before we continued our journey to the house. The sun began to set, and we were still waking through the forest, and I groaned, "We're lost, aren't we?"

Rei stopped, turning back to glare at me, "That's because you decided to chase a butterfly!"

I huffed, looking away from her with a pout before thunder rang in the air. We all looked up at the sky, seeing clouds rolling across the sky and Rei frowned, "Uh-oh, looks like it's going to pour..."

Thunder roared and lightning struck the sky and we all jumped, running as fast as we could to find shelter. I was running faster than the others, all that training at the gym is really paying off. Suddenly, lightning flashed in the sky, and I locked eyes with a hooded figure. I stopped in my tracks and screamed in fright before the lightning faded and I was staring at a little girl. I titled my head and stopped screaming, blinking in confusion as I heard Ami call out worriedly, "Usagi! What's wrong?!"

Rei gasped, "Who's there?"

The little girl peeked out from behind the tree with teary eyes, "S-Sorry..."

The rain began to pour heavily once again and we gasped, staring up at the sky. The little girl took a slight step towards us, pointing, "Umm, please follow me this way..."

She ran off and Ami shouted, "Let's go!"

We quickly followed after the girl, heading up a huge cliff to a castle right near the edge. The thunder was roaring loudly and the lightning flashed brightly which lit the castle up in a spooky way. I shivered as I stared at the castle, muttering, "Great, I'm in a Scooby-Doo episode..."

We made it to the door, which was covered so we weren't getting hit by the rain anymore, and Rei read the sign with a smile, "Pension Adams. This is it! This is the pension where I made reservations!"

I blinked a few times before whimpering softly, "This must be how Shaggy and Scooby feel."

Rei turned to me, raising her eyebrow, "You got a problem with it Usagi? Are you scared?"

I huffed, crossing my arms, "Nope."

I looked away from Rei as she smirked at me and Ami spoke to the little girl, "Thanks, you really helped us. We're drenched. Is your flower okay?"

The little girl looked at her flowers before replying softly, "Oh, yes."

Ami smiled, "That's good."

Rei used the door knocker and it banged on the door, echoing and I shivered, taking a slight step back. The door opened slowly with creaking hinges and a woman holding a candle poked her head out, "Welcome!"

A man, who looked like Frankenstein, appeared behind her, "Welcome!"

A werewolf appeared behind the man Frankenstein, "Welcome!"

I screamed in fright along with Luna as we stared at the trio. The little girl walked in first, "I'm home."

The trio spoke together, "Welcome back!"

They slowly turned their heads to us in unison and the woman spoke first, "Do you have a reservation?"

Luna and I were clutching onto Ami as Rei replied with a smile, "Yes, I'm Rei Hino, from Tokyo."

The woman spoke ominously, "We've been expecting you..."

I squeaked, duking behind Ami as they moved to let us in. Rei and Ami walked in first, "Thanks!" "Thank you for having us."

Ami stopped, turning back to look at me, "Usagi?"

I gulped, clutching my bag to my chest as I quickly walked inside, "N-Nice to meet you..."

I made my way over to Rei, quickly hiding behind her and she smirked at me, "I thought you weren't scared?"

I shook my head, "I take it back. I'm very scared Rei."

Rei chuckled with a shake of her head and I saw the little girl smile at us before I jumped with a yelp as we heard a dep voice shout, "Sakiko!"

Lightning struck and thunder roared as I turned to see the face of an old, stern man and I clutched onto Rei, shaking like a leaf. She sighed, "Settle down!"

The lights were finally cut on and there was the man standing on the staircase, glaring at Sakiko, "Where were you?! Hurry on over here!"

Sakiko walked over with her head down, "Y-Yes, Father."

The scary trio led us to our room after Sakiko and her father left the room. I sighed in relief and threw myself on the bed, "Aww, I'm so exhausted...and hungry...wow, I really am Shaggy and Scooby."

Luna rolled her eyes at me, "I'm not surprised after you made all that fuss."

I raised an eyebrow with a smirk, "Weren't you scared as well, Luna?"

Luna huffed, looking away from me with a small blush and I snickered, stating, "But seriously, the people were kinda weird. Do you think this place is haunted?"

There was a knock on the door and I got up, opening the door cautiously, "Yes?"

I didn't see anyone and frowned before jumping with a shriek as the head of the lady popped up from the side, "Excuse me..."

Ami and Rei came down the hall, looking at me as Ami frowned, "What's wrong Usagi?"

I shivered as I pointed out at the hallway and they turned to look as I poked my head out of the doorway. The lady was standing on a ladder, fixing the ceiling light. The lady fixed the lightbulb and the light flooded the hallway and she sighed in relief, "Ah...There, now we have a light." She turned around to smile at us, "Sorry about that...It's time for dinner."

Rei shook her head with a smirk and Ami sighed softly as they turned back to me. I raised my hands up, "I heard a knock. No one was there until her head popped out of nowhere. Any rational coward would shriek in fear."

My eyes widened as Rei launched herself towards me and I quickly jumped over her, running down the hallway with a shout, "Hey! I told you what happened! Leave me alone Rei!"

Rei continued to chase me, shouting, "This place isn't haunted Usagi! Cut it out!"

I yelped, jumping away from Rei's hands, and continued running, passing Ami as I shouted again, "Ami! Help me out!"

Ami giggled, "Not this time Usagi!"

I managed to tire Rei out and we headed downstairs to eat dinner. I smiled happily at the sight of food and quickly sat down, waiting for Ami, Luna, and Rei to join me at the table. They sat down and we said our thanks before digging into the delicious food. I heard squeaky wheels coming from the hallway and turned my head slightly to see a cart with more food being pushed by the Frankenstein man. He groaned out, "Would you like seconds?"

I shook my head, still eating my plate of food. As I was chewing, I jumped back and choked at the wolfman appeared from behind my chair, chuckling, "Would you like some dessert?"

I gulped down my food, shaking my head slowly, "N-No thank you..." I leaned over to Rei, whispering, "How did you find a place like this?"

Rei replied, not looking up from her food, "Because it was really cheap."

I nodded in agreement as Ami smiled, adding, "But the food is good, and I enjoy their costumes."

Frankenstein and wolfman stood on both sides of Ami's chair, Frankenstein speaking, "Thank you."

Wolfman smiled, "That's actually the selling point of this pension."

They both began shivering and I frowned, "What is it?"

They both stuttered in fear, "There it goes again!"

I slowly began to hear a loud moaning/crying sound and I looked around, "That's creepy..."

Rei frowned, "That's the owner crying?"

The lady appeared between Rei and I, scared, "No...that's not me..."

The staff all cowered in fear and I shuddered, staring at them and listening to the sound. I scooted closer to Rei before she ran off, throwing up a door with a shout, "Who's there?!"

We all followed her, spotting the spirit of a woman's head in the room. She floated up towards the stairs before disappearing in a flash of lightning. The trio were cowering behind us as Ami and Rei glanced back at the trio and I frowned, "What was that?"

The trio replied together, stuttering, "W-We didn't see a-anything!"

Me and Luna looked at each other, scared and confused about what we just saw. I gave Luna a nervous smile, "Y-You're right. We must have been seeing things."

Ami frowned, whispering, "Do you think it's a monster?"

Rei shook her head, replying softly, "No, I'm not sensing them. But I did feel some incredible power..."

Rei glanced back at the trio as Ami gasped softly before we all decided to retire to our rooms for the night.

------------------------------------

I cheered as I jumped in the air, the sun shining on my skin and shouted, "Check out the blue ocean!"

I ran into the water with cheers, enjoying the gentle breeze and the cool water I was standing in. I waved at the girls sitting on the shore before turning back to stare out at the ocean, thinking about what happened last night. I sighed sadly, walking back to the girls with a pout, "This beach really is private."

Ami nodded, "They weren't kidding about this place being a private beach."

Rei sighed, "So private that nobody else is here..."

We watched a boat sail right past us in the distance and the seagulls flying in the sky. Ami stopped flipping the pages of her book, gasping softly, "Oh...That girl Sakiko never came out of her room this morning..."

Rei frowned, turning her head to look at Ami, "Now that you mentioned it...Wait a minute! Ami, you brought a textbook with you?!"

Ami nodded and I laughed at her before snatching the textbook from her, "Ami, I know studying is important, but I think it's just as important to have fun and make some memories!"

Ami stared at me as Rei smirked, teasing me, "Usagi is actually saying something logical for once."

I stuck my tongue out at Rei and Luna as Ami giggled, "You win, Usagi. Then let's have fun!"

I cheered with a giant smile, "That's the spirit!"

I placed Ami's textbook in her bag, giving her a pointed stare as I did so. The girls laughed before we got up and headed to the shoreline. I smirked, tossing the ball in the air before we all ran forward, seeing who could catch the ball first. Rei caught the ball before throwing it at me, which I quickly dodged by ducking. Ami caught the ball with wide eyes before throwing it at me again. I yelped, quickly grabbing the ball before it smacked me in the face. I glared at them both as they laughed at me before I threw the ball down and launched myself at Rei. Rei shrieked as she jumped away from me, Ami laughing as they both began to run away from me. We all laughed and screamed together, Luna joining us in the water as we were running.

We stayed on the beach for a few hours before heading back in when the sun began to set. We all went to our rooms to shower and change before dinner. I hummed to myself as I was relaxing in my bath before calling out, "Luna...you still there, right?"

Luna yawned loudly, "Yes Usagi!"

I nodded to myself before I continued to relax for a few more minutes before climbing out, letting out all the water as I did so. I wrapped a towel around my body and dried myself out, changing into my outfit before removing my shower cap. My hair fell down to my lower back before I quickly put it into my signature hairstyle. I walked out of the bathroom with a smile, spotting Luna laying on the dresser beside the bed. I frowned when I didn't really hear any voices coming from the hallway. I looked over at Luna but decided to let her rest, creeping out of the room quietly before making my way down the stairs. I called out softly, "Ami! Rei! Where are you guys?"

(This is the outfit she changed into)

I heard voices coming form the dining room and walked over to the cracked door, peeking inside with wide eyes. I saw Frankenstein and Wolf Man praying to a weird altar and slowly moved away from the door, not wanting to know what was going on in there. I froze when I bumped into someone as I backed up, hearing the lady speak, "You saw us..."

I screamed, quickly running into the room before stopping, realizing that was the dumbest idea. Me, Frankenstein, and Wolf Man all stared at each other in fear before the lady walked up to me, speaking, "W-Wait..."

Rei popped up behind me, "Usagi!"

I shrieked before throwing my arms around Rei, shouting, "Don't scare me like that Rei! What is going on?!"

Rei replied, "Right now, an incredible power is being produced somewhere in this building..."

The trio shrieked, "What?!"

Rei nodded, "Something is coming..."

As Rei said that the chairs and table began to shake, and we all turned to stare in shock and fear. The chair flew back from the table before flying into the air, traveling in a circle. I shouted to Rei, "Where's Ami?!"

Rei shook her head, not knowing where Ami was either. I shoved Rei away from my before ducking as a chair flew towards us. The chair shattered the window behind us before all the other chairs fell to the ground, no longer being controlled. Rei and I looked at each other, confused as Luna jumped onto the table, looking around the room in shock, "W-What is going on?!"

We heard another window shatter and turned to see Sakiko's dad land on the ground harshly. The lady ghost that we saw yesterday was floating towards him with a snarl on her face. The trio shouted in absolute fear, "A ghost!"

I clutched onto Rei's arm, and she looked down at me with a smirk. I glared up at her, "Not. A. Word."

The ghost blew the man back with some wind and he groaned in pain. Ami was outside, standing at the side of the broken window, looking at us seriously, "Usagi, Rei, transform! We've got to save Sakiko's father!"

We both nodded before I threw my hand in the air, calling out, "Moon Prism Power Make Up!"
"Mercury Power Make Up!"
"Mars Power Make Up!"

I smirked, "I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and for justice! I am Sailor Moon!"

Ami smirked as well, "Likewise, I am Sailor Mercury!"

Rei tilted her head, smirk on her face, "Likewise, I am Sailor Mars!"

I glared at the ghost, "Meanie ghost! How dare you ruin a little girl's life! I am Sailor Moon, and in the name of the Moon..."

We all shouted in unison, "You will be punished!"

I shivered as I continued to stare at the ghost. The ghost never looked away from the old man and Ami ran over to Sakiko, trying to wake her up. The ghost started flying towards the old man and I quickly reach up, grabbing my tiara, "Moon Tiara Action!"

My tiara flew straight through the ghost, but luckily, it drew the ghost's attention from the old man. The ghost snarled and held their hand out, blowing Rei and I away from them. We screamed as we landed in a bush harshly. I groaned and slowly untangled myself from the bush, quickly helping Rei out of the bush. She gasped, shouting, "Mercury!"

The ghost flew towards Ami, Sakiko, and her father, throwing Ami away from the father-daughter duo. Ami landed in the bushes beside us, and we both ran over to her, Rei asking, "Are you okay?!"

We all watched in horror as the ghost flew towards the father-daughter duo. Ami shouted in Rei's arm, eyes wide, "Sakiko!"

Sakiko turned around suddenly, holding her arms out as she screamed, "Enough!"

The ghost ran into an invisible barrier, and we watched as Sakiko tore the ghost apart and blew the remaining pieces away from her. She fainted and her ad caught her, shouting along with us, "Sakiko!"

She groaned, opening her eyes slowly with a smile, "Father..."

Her father shouted in relief, "Sakiko! Everyone...I was so desperate to show the world that Sakiko had real psychic powers that I forced her to train even though I knew she hated using them. And I used the guests who stayed at this pension as her test subjects."

I blinked, looking at the girls, "I'm sorry...did he just say test subjects? Mars, what kind of place do you have us staying at?!"

Rei rolled her eyes as Ami asked, "Then what about those people?"

Rei answered Ami's question, ignoring mine, "They were probably scared of the ghost and were trying to exorcise it."

I nodded, "Makes sense."

Ami giggled as Rei rolled her eyes again at me, and I smiled at her innocently.

------------------------------

We were at the beach again, Rei launching the ball at me once again. I quickly caught it with a smirk, throwing the ball at her with a laugh. She laughed, dodging it easily as Ami caught it next. Ami giggled before throwing it at Rei's back. The ball his Rei in the back and she fell froward with a shout, causing Ami, Sakiko, Luna, and I to laugh loudly. Rei huffed as she sat up, holding the ball as she stared at us. I bent down and grabbed the ball, wiggling my eyebrows at Sakiko, "Oh, you thought that was funny Sakiko? Watch this!"

I threw the ball in the air before launching myself at Ami, who squealed and quickly ran away. Sakiko and Luna quickly followed Ami as I started running after them, Rei joining me in the chase. We all laughed and screamed as we ran in the water, having a great vacation with a new friend. 

-------------

I did it! I finally pushed through the block and finished this chapter. I'm semi-proud of it, I think it could be better but I know I did my best so I'm happy with it. I hope you guys are too! Hopefully, this is my last writer's block for a hot minute because I love writing this story. 

But there is another thing I wanted to talk about, I have a FanFiction.net account and I have a story that is published on it. However, I don't really use that website anymore and I was thinking about bringing it to Wattpad...it's a Power Rangers fanfic so do you guy think you'd be interested in that? I have to do a ton of editing before I do post it but if you are interested in reading it, let me know!

Love you guys so much, thanks for all the votes and comments, have a great day/week/month! <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

363 2 6
What if there were Sailor Earth and a Sailor Sun? Meet Hokuro Tsukino, Usagi's sister of the same age and Lucille Aubert, a french exchange student t...
1K 17 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. (Had to adapt a couple of scenes to fit in the story format. Haruka and Michiru are namelessly mentioned (so...
22.7K 1K 39
[Completed] Usagi is not in junior high anymore. She has a job, and living life in a lonely way. She has no friends, no cat; no one. It's strange isn...
3.4K 91 13
It's a story about how Mamoru can Usagi get back in his life. The last fight with the Dark Kingdom is over, Beryl and Metalia are defeated, everythi...