The Accidental Groom

By ChhaviGupta51

Myra's dream wedding turned into a nightmare when her groom, showed up with another woman, declaring that the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 51

1.9K 302 66
By ChhaviGupta51

Raj's POV

" You can't simply say that it was you who got married to her. It's a sin, she is my wife now, and we both took vows in front of holy fire. We are tied in this marriage with all the rituals."  I said and he burst out laughing.

Laughing?? Like seriously?

" Have you gone mad?? "  I punched him again. But he was still laughing.

" Are you even listening to what you just preached? I agree that she is your wife and you are married to her. So take her as your wife, treat her well. She didn't beg you to marry her. She doesn't deserve the way you are behaving with her. Behave well or I have to take that stand. "  He stopped laughing all of a sudden and became very serious.

" Are you by any chance attracted to her? " I asked him and he kept looking at me for a few seconds and didn't say anything.

What?? Say something

" Has the cat got your tongue?"

"  Seriously? Raj, go to your room, I don't want to talk to you right now."  He pushed me and turned away.

" Why can't you talk to me, now? I need to clear all this once and for all. "  I pulled him back and saw the pain in his eyes as if he was hurt badly. 

What happened?? I felt bad to see that pain.

" Ron..." I was about to ask him what happened, to him but he glared at me.

"  Don't say another word or I swear, I will never talk to you.  You hurt me today. "

"  I hurt you? How? "

"  How could you think that I will fall for a girl whom you were interested in? Yeah, Of course, I am a playboy, what else can someone expect from me? But let me assure you, I am not that cheap that I will go after the girl whom you like. I was never attracted to her as I... I always knew you liked her. For god's sake, don't ever ask that question,  she is my sister now. You idiot, why don't you accept that you love her? Your feelings for her have blinded you with jealousy. You are jealous of me?"  He said and I felt so relieved that I wanted to cry.

Thank God!! He was not interested in my Myra. He even said that she is his sister now. Yes, of course, she is his sister-in-law.

But then...

" But you have been saying again and again that she is so hot and sexy, and you would not mind... "  I said.

"  You still doubt my intentions?? Don't you think that I could have proposed to her if I had wanted her? She was probably the most beautiful girl in our friend circle, but still I never even looked in her direction as she was off-limits to me. Because you love her. How can... "  He could not even complete his sentence and pushed me away and started going away. But I caught his hand.

" Ron... "

"  I think none of us are in the right frame of mind, go to your room before I punch you for what you said. I know you are hurt but that doesn't mean, you will hurt us. Take two days, think well about everything, talk to her, and hear her side of the story as well. Then take a decision, and let me know if you will accept her as your wife or not. " Ron said.

" Ron, I am sorry! I don't know, what I am doing, I know you so well, and trust you the most in the entire world, but still, I am confused. But why are you so keen to take care of her? "  I asked as it was bothering me.

" Because I am feeling guilty that I spoilt two lives by forcing you to get married to her.  Neither you nor she is happy because of what I did, so I have to mend my mistake. I created this mess, so I need to clean it.  Tell me, if you can't treat her well, I will step in. I will accept it was my mistake, and they can punish me for that, the way they like.  Tell me, you don't want her in your life..." He said but I could not repeat it.

He laughed sarcastically.

"  You won't be able to, look at yourself you are raging like a bull because you are possessive about her. Now, I will tell you, why I did that. I wanted you to realize your feelings for her, wanted you to feel insecure that you might lose her. But I didn't know you were so dimwit that you would think all that. You are so over possessive about her, that you are doubting me, your other half. Trust me brother, say whatever you want but you love her.  "

" I do want her but maybe she is not happy with me. The day before yesterday, when Shahs were there, she excused herself and went to our room..... I had seen that she was getting uncomfortable so I followed her. She cried like anything burying her face in the pillow. Though she is trying to forget him, and she assured me that she was not in love with him, she wanted me more than she wanted him and was not upset when he canceled the wedding. But I know, every time, his name is mentioned, she becomes sad and her eyes get filled with tears, she is not happy... "  I said.

" Why have you started assuming things on your own? Why don't you talk to her once and clear everything?"

" When I saw her crying I was about to ask her but just then dad called me urgently as Megha aunty needed some material. so I had to go and meet them. When I came back, I saw she was not there but her phone was ringing,  it was Manik calling her. I checked, she had called him earlier just before crying... Why?? "

" Did you ask her? "

"  No, not exactly this but  she said she doesn't love him. Did she lie to me?? Maybe she is still in love with him. "

" No!!! She is not in love with him, she never was. I know it for sure. She accepted in front of everyone including me and Viren, once her wedding was canceled with Manik. I am sure, there must be some misunderstanding or miscommunication. Talk to her, maybe, she has an explanation for everything. Ask her directly why she called him and why was she crying. Ask about everything that is bothering you. "  He said and I nodded.

I was happy to hear that she didn't love Manik. But I wanted to ask her why did she cry and called him?

" Fine!! I will talk to her. But first, you need to forgive me. "  I said hugging him.

" No!! I will punch you for hurting me. "  He pushed me. 

" Ok, do it... But I want to ask something. "  I said smiling at him again.

" Now what?? "

" What do you think about Mahi?? "  I asked with a naughty smile.

" What?? "

He looked shocked as if I had asked him nation's secrets.

" Tell me!! "  I asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Nothing! " he said looking away.

" It definitely doesn't look like nothing. "  I turned his face.

"  Nothing, she avoids me like plague for some reason and I like to tease her. " 

" What could be her reason to avoid you? She is very sweet and friendly with me and never avoids me. Did you offend her by any chance?  "  I asked.

" Well, I am not aware of any such reason. "  He replied.

" Did you flirt with her?"  I asked. He thought for a few seconds and shook her head.

" No, I never flirted with her. "

" You were looking at her differently. Tell me, do you like her? " I asked him.

" She is Manik's sister. "  He said

" So what?? Myra is Viren's sister. If Viren can agree to to it, Manik is a soft hurdle.  And Manik would definitely understand this as he has been through it.  "  I argued.

" Leave this topic, go to your room, Myra must be waiting for you. And I am absolutely sure, she has no feelings for Manik. I don't know why she cried after calling him. But she is not in love with him. She likes you, please talk to her. "

" I will, but this discussion regarding Mahi is not over. And I may be annoyed with Myra, But she is my wife. Mine!! Don't flirt with her or I will flirt with Mahi." I said and he looked at me sharply.

Bingo!!!  It works.

🤨🤨🤨🤨😔😔😔😒😒😁😁😁😉😉😉🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Good morning friends

Thanks a lot for so many good wishes. My family is much better now. Only I have some fever. But it is getting better. 🙏🙏❤️❤️😍😍🥰

I am overwhelmed with your concern, I posted the chapters because I have already writter till chapter 61. If I had not written. I would not have done it. I just edited it. And if by mistake there is any mistake please point it out to me.

I could not help myself from reading your lovely comments. They acted like antibiotics. Thanks a lot. Love you a lot. ❤️❤️❤️

I have offers for my books so I need to remove my strange neighbour and my stubborn love within a week. So if you have not read them till now or if you want to read them again please do it now.

I have been telling it for weeks but everytime I think of removing it readers are reading. Please read within 3-4 days so that I can remove it by 27 th.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
178K 15.3K 26
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
698K 47.8K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
152K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...