HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

By Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... More

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:32
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:59
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:62
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
CHAPTER:70
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:79
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:81
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:89

1.3K 79 2
By Fictionxcreator

Ari's POV

Let's make you see the heaven.

Did I hear correctly? I did, indeed. What the hell did he mean?!? And...why did he unbutton his jeans!? I'm hoping it's not for the reason I'm thinking.

But oh jesus, I'm so freaking wet, I want it. I want it so bad. I want everything and more. So much more that my brain, my body, my heart can't see anything else.

Kim Taehyung drags my lower lip down with his thumb, staring at it with such intensity that I can feel heat emanating from his body.

He inserts his thumb inside my mouth and presses it against my tongue. As I close my eyes and feel more of him, my tongue automatically coils around the side of his thumb, tasting the mingled flavour of his skin and my wetness.

When he pushes his thumb further into my mouth, a muffled moan emerges from deep within me.

he lets out a deep growl when I suck on his thumb slowly. I slightly open my eyelids, staring at his troubled expression with heavy lidded eyes.

He runs his knuckles over the side of my cheek with his free hand, taking in my perspective. I can read his every thought as his admiring gaze falls on my face.

On the headstand, my wrists are held tight by his belt, and my lower body is exposed beneath him as he straddles my waist. My tongue, sucking on his thumb, and saliva, flowing down the side of my chin from the corner of my mouth. My body flushed and aroused as pink blossom on my cheeks and ears.

Overall, he thoroughly enjoyed me turned on, and I could tell by the darkening of his pupils that it was his favourite sight to look at. His chocolate brown eyes were practically black with lust and possession for me.

When he pulls out his thumb, a thin string of my saliva connects from my lips to his thumb. The sight was dirty, but it was so darn tempting

He looks at his saliva-coated thumb for a moment before returning his gaze to mine and keeping it there as he slowly raises the same thumb and sucks it clean with his own mouth.

My mouth slightly parted at the view.  While I glanced at his gorgeous face, I could feel my cheeks burning with my own blood.

He again strokes his knuckles across the side of my face. The air between us crackles, the goose bumps on my skin rising to the occasion. There's no stopping this, not with my body reacting like this to a mere touch of his skin. God I clearly missed his touch. Even more than I assumed.

I hate it. I love it. This should never happen again.

"You're so damn beautiful." He runs his knuckles down my clothed throat, whispering against my face, before wrapping his fingers around my neck and choking me. "So beautiful that it fucking hurts."

A thousand sparks blast off my skin as he strokes his thumb on my covered scar, back and forth. My fingers curling against his belt.

His eyes sparkle like, thousand stars exploding all at once.

I should stop this, I know that. Yet I can't find it in me to stop. Regardless of how loud the voice in the back of my head screams that nothing good can come of this.

Kim Taehyung astounds me by wrapping his free hand around my hair and yanking on it like a rope till my head tilts to one side and my breasts press against his hard chest.

He drags the tip of his nose up the side of my throat. It's erotic, the way a single touch makes my entire body feel like it might be consumed by flames.

I adjust my lower body beneath him, hoping to get away from this feeling, only to rub against the one portion of his that I had unintentionally offended.

Fuck.

Every hard inches of him presses against my belly. I suck in a breath and he chuckles darkly against my throat.

"See what you've done?" His voice now rougher than before causes me to tremble. Tremble with what. I'm not too sure.

Arousal, excitement, desperation. The option are endless, each one more dangerous then the last.

I shake my head, attempting to erase the image of his eyes that has imprinted on my psyche. "You shouldn't be doing this." I say in a throaty whisper.

"I know" he fingers clutching my hair tightens. He kisses the tender spot beneath my ear. Before I can swallow it, a trembling breath escapes from my mouth.

"It's wrong" my heart pounds harder in my chest, declaring the complete opposite. I couldn't tell if I was convincing him or myself.

He pulls his head back and stares at me with a blank look, in which I was sure something dark was lurking beneath it. "Is that what you really feel right now?"

No. But I had to.

"I've never been more certain of anything" my answer is a façade of coldness.

He briefly shuts his eyes, but not before I catch the pain flashing within them. Hurting him makes me physically ill. But I don't have much of a choice.

Getting close to him in any manner means risking my heart all over again. So, even if it means playing the villain in his story, I'll do it. At the very least, I'll keep him alive, and that's all that matters.

When he looks at me again, the anguish and hurt have been replaced with something dangerous. Something sinister. My breathing freezes when he dips his face in front of mine,

As he stares hard in my eyes, our noses brush against each other.

"Even better. Cause I like doing wrong things."

My eyes widened significantly, and before I could inquire what he meant, he jutted out his massive, erect cock. And the very notion of it sent shivers of anxiety and excitement through my stomach.

There was no way he could fit in. It was impossible. I remember how awful it was the first time he put that thing inside of me. He almost tore through my walls with a single thrust.

In the past it took us many tries to strechen up my walls and I gradually became habituated to him. But this time was different. I hadn't had sex or used anything to stretch my walls in last two years.

When I eventually drew my attention back up to his, his eyes were already fixed on me, dark and smouldering with accumulated heat.

A molten flame dripped down my spine when he spun me around so his erection dug into my lower back.

Kim taehyung delicately squeezed my clothed breasts over my bra and rolled my nipples between his fingers till they tightened.

My instincts churned with lust, anticipation, and a tinge of embarrassment  It was more intimate than actual intercourse to see him explore my body, his touch almost arrogant in its lazy assuredness.

"You really shouldn't have lied to me, little liar."

Kim taehyung's supple voice sent shivers over my skin a second before he pinched the sensitive peaks, hard.

I jerked immediately in response to the jolt of pain and pleasure.

"I didn't..." My reply melted into a breathy sigh when he dipped a hand between my legs.

"Do you want to know why?" He went on as if I hadn't attempted to answer.

My teeth dug into my bottom lip. I shook my head, my hips bucking as he pressed his thumb against my clit.

"Because you're all mine." His teeth scored my ears. "You've come on my face and hand. You live in my head all the fucking time, even if I don't want you to..." His palm slid to my hip, digging grooves into my skin with his fingers. "And God, I want to punish you for driving me so damn crazy. Every. Single. Day."

I didn't get a chance to fully register his last sentence before he slammed into me and tore a cry from my throat. My eyes welled up with tears.

I was so wet he slid in without much resistance, but the sensation was so sudden and intense I clenched without thinking.

He sucked a breath and remained motionless until my body adjusted to his bulk and my whimpers of discomfort subsided. Only then did he pull out and push back in.

Slowly at first, then quicker and deeper, until he established a rhythm that caused my knees to buckle.

All thoughts left my mind as he drove into me so deeply that he hit regions I didn't even know existed.

My eyes fluttered closed, only to fly open again when a hand closed around my neck.

As he drained every ounce of pleasure from me, my breasts bounced and my eyes glazed with lust and unshed tears. An endless stream of moans and whimpers poured from my half-open mouth.

I didn't look like the good, respectable girl I'd been raised to be.

I looked wanton and needy and ravished beyond comprehension. A part of myself that only appeared in front of him and no one else.

"You like this?" he taunted. "Feeling me wreck your pussy while you make a mess all over my cock?"

My lungs couldn't acquire enough oxygen to make anything other than a strangled noise. The fucking was too intense for me, and all I wanted was for him to continue. To drive me further and further till I fell off the precipice ahead.

"I'm the only one who ever gets to see you like this." His tone became harsh. "You"thrust"are"thrust"mine"

With each syllable, the ferocity of his fucking intensified until the final thrust threw me forward. I would have cracked my skull on the headboard if it hadn't been for his grip.

"I'm not...yours," I managed over the thundering of my heart.

Kim taehyung's grip tightened around my throat. "Yes, you are," he responded solemnly. "You are mine, mine to devour, mine to fuck, mine to hold" He delicately slid his cock out, allowing me to feel every inch of him before slamming it back in. Electric sensations shot through me, turning my body into a live wire.

It felt like both disaster and salvation at the same time.
His tempo lessened, but the force of each stab remained lethal.

Nonetheless, his following comments cast a shadow of vulnerability that took my breath away.

"You don't know what you do to me." The rawness of his words matched the darkness and emptiness in his eyes, which were so visceral I felt it in my bones.

It was that look I imagined and those words, spoken in that voice, that finally tipped me over the edge.

I came with a sharp cry, my body shuddering around his. He followed soon after, his cock pulsing inside me until we were both spent and gasping for air.

We held on to each other, our breaths gradually evening in unison as we came down from our highs.

His arms wrapped around me from behind, and his cheek pressed against mine. Something that was both ache and fullness tugged at my heart.

On the surface, what we'd had wasn't gentle, emotional sex. But beneath the rough hands and filthy words, a hurricane of emotions had blown through and upended our entire relationship.

I slowly close my eyes, tired and exhausted from all of the workout. Kim Taehyung grips my throat in a strong squeeze, forcing my eyelids to open.

My body shudders as his deep murmur reaches my ears. "Not time for sleep yet, little liar. It's just the beginning of our night."

He tugs my lobe between his teeth before proceeding. "I promise you will feel me inside of you for days after the night is over. And believe me, I'm not fucking done with you yet."

And he proved his words throughout the entire night, allowing me to see heaven as he promised. I was a writhing mess beneath him, begging him to stop, but he didn't. And I didn't mind either. In reality, I had the best night of my life after so long.

I fainted in the middle of our session somewhere. With a last remembrance of him, unwinding his beat from my wrists and tugging me under my comforter before something soft pressed against my forehead.

Two years of pent-up frustration, lust, anger, and everything in between, all unleashed in one night.
I wouldn't know the aftermath until morning.

But I knew there was no going back to the way things used to be.

*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 781 50
jimin shut the door as you opened it, locking it and you against it. you stared up at him as he rested his palm next to your head, pressed against th...
118K 3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
15.8K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
21.8K 834 115
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...