The Accidental Groom

By ChhaviGupta51

Myra's dream wedding turned into a nightmare when her groom, showed up with another woman, declaring that the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 45

1.9K 318 55
By ChhaviGupta51

Raj's POV

Oh, God!! What kind of an explanation was it?? And what shall I say about her reasons to kiss him...

I was going crazy listening to reasons.

Crazy girl.

" So how was it?? "  I asked.

" What? "

" The kiss you gave him? " I asked with difficulty.

She looked at me and shook her head instantly.

" It was just a long peck. Nothing like the kiss we shared. " She replied.

Thank God!! I wanted to kill him at that time and then she said she kissed him, and my heart shattered.

" So how did you feel? "  Another difficult question.

" I didn't feel anything at all. "  She said immediately.

Thank God!!!

Though I was still hurt the pain was reduced drastically.

" Then why did you say to Viren that you wanted to get married to him if you had already planned to break up with him?? " I asked. 

" I never said that I wanted to get married to him, Viren assumed it on his own. You can ask him right now. I just said that he didn't kiss me, I kissed him and he was my boyfriend. But then you saw, how aggressive Viren became and wanted to beat him to a pulp. " She said looking into my eyes.

" Ok, I agree, he was very angry at that moment but then why did you agree to get engaged, you could easily refuse by telling everyone about how you felt.  " I asked. 

" Manik kept explaining but Viren never heard a word. But later on, I don't know how and when he got ready for the wedding all of a sudden, talked to our parents and arranged the engagement, even though I got to know two hours before it when they asked me to get ready. I was surprised but everyone was so happy and you were not even talking to me. Didn't even look at me on our flight back to Delhi. "  She said.

" Why didn't you tell your family that you didn't want to get married to him?"  I asked as it was hurting me.

" What would have I said to them?? You blocked me out of your life. I tried to contact you and explain that kiss and everything else. I called you that day but you blocked me. I tried talking to Ron and he asked me to cancel the engagement but do you think it was so easy at the moment and even you were not there to support me? In fact, you were so annoyed with me that you didn't even want to see my face.  What was the point in saying that I wanted to get married to you instead? I didn't even know what you wanted. That's why I asked Ron to bring you there and get to talk to me if he expected me to cancel the engagement. But that didn't happen... So I didn't get my engagement canceled as everyone was so happy, I could not spoil their friendships "  She replied.

" So if Viren had not seen you that night, you would have broken up your relationship with him? "  I asked.

" Yes!! I swear. "  She said immediately.

" You don't love him now? "  I asked the most important question that has been bothering me.

" I never loved him, Raj. I felt something for you, not him. I know, I made mistakes and acted impulsively but  I swear to god, the moment I placed my lips on his, I knew it was a mistake. And trust me I didn't feel anything at all. No chemistry between us. I had never felt anything for him. No spark, no tingling, no shudders or shivers which I feel when you touch me. " She said and her eyes said that she was not lying. It was an honest confession

Somehow I was relieved to hear that but still, some grudge was left.

I wanted to ask more but an overseas client called up and I had to excuse myself and went to the study by the time I returned, she had already slept in the half sitting half lying position. Her long neck was tilted to one side and her face was streaked with tears.

She has been crying?? Why?

I made her sleep properly on the bed, she placed  her arm around my neck and I liked it. Though I wanted to stay away from her so that I could process everything and understand how to make things better for both of us.

I could not remove her arm so I placed my head next to hers on her pillow and wrapped my arm around her to pull her into me slightly.

After some time the night became colder and she snuggled more into me. I just loved her soft cuddling body against mine.  The soft sensuous fragrance of her body and hair was tempting me to bury my face in the crook of her neck and get lost in it.

God help me but I really wanted her and was happy to know that at least, I was not her second choice.

Now I knew exactly what happened, though she made some mistakes because she was impulsive and arrogant but they were just mistakes. And they were not so big that I keep on thinking about it and spoil our present and future.   She was not right in doing all that as Roshni and Manik had to suffer, but they are married now,  and so are we. And she seemed to repent what happened. It will take some time but Now I hope that things will get better.

But then why did she cry after calling Manik??

Shit!! I almost forgot about it when she said, she doesn't love him.

But...

There must be something between them, there must be something that was bothering her.

*******

Myra's POV

The chirping of birds was telling me that it was morning already and it was that I open my eyes and get out of bed and start the day.

Somehow I had slept very well last night and even now, I didn't want to get out of the warmth and comfort of the bed.  But I could not sleep for the whole day so I opened my eyes and tried to get up and realized that the warmth that I was feeling as Raj was holding me to him.  One of his arms was wrapped around my waist and the other one was under my head, his leg was over me pinning me to the bed.

Oh, it felt so good to be held like that by him. I really wanted to hide in his arms again. But from our conversation, I realized that I really hurt him more than I could think or imagine by not telling him about Manik and kissing Manik that day.

He thought that I got married to him as I had no other choice since Manik had already married Roshni. He thought of himself as my second choice, so was hurt badly, and yet he married me to save my family from humiliation. I must make it up to him.

I got out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom and locked it properly after checking it again and again that it is locked this time, I took a quick shower and got ready.

He was still sleeping, with a cute smile on his face, his hair was ruffled making him look like a young boy. I was really tempted to comb his hair with my fingers to see the man of my dreams but had no idea how would he react.

I went downstairs and saw Mom and Sia Aunty having tea and Dad and Rohit uncle busy in some discussion.

  Very hesitantly, I asked them to teach me how to make laddoos. They both smiled at that and nodded.

" Once the breakfast is served and they all go to the office, we can make it as Sia has to resume the office today, I was also planning to go to my office today, but Ron has already gone there early today, I can go after we prepare laddoos. " She said. I nodded and helped them a bit in preparing dishes.

I also wanted to resume my work but my mom had asked me to wait for some time as she wanted me to get settled in this family and be comfortable with them first. She encouraged me to learn everything about my family members like their basic nature, likes, dislikes, habits, and beliefs. 

They all were very good and I was planning to do it for the time being to get to know everything about family and would start working in a few days.

But I need to make Raj realize that I love him. Only him.  And make things better between all of the friends in both generations. It all got spoilt because of me and Viren.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😒😒😒😒😒😊😊😊😊🤭🤭😍😍😍

Good morning friends

Here's my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 3.7K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
698K 47.8K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
106K 1.5K 7
In the intricate dance of love and fate, Gauravi found herself entangled in a web of emotions. Mihir, the epitome of eligibility, had adored her sinc...
340K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...