The Accidental Groom

By ChhaviGupta51

Myra's dream wedding turned into a nightmare when her groom, showed up with another woman, declaring that the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 36

1.8K 291 66
By ChhaviGupta51

Rajveer's POV.

" Fine, think what you want. Now please go out, I need to get ready. "  She said.

"  Why should I go out of my own room? " I asked.

" Because I need to take a bath," she replied. 

" Then go and take it, I am not stopping you,"  I said with a naughty smile.

" With you in the bedroom?? No!! Go out!! I need to wear a saree, so I, want you to go out.  " She raised her eyebrow.

" I am not going anywhere. " I said to tease her. I don't know why but I just wanted to spend some time with her.

" Raj!! Leave! Or I will go and take bath in another room. " 

" No!! Our families would not like it. I am tolerating you, you tolerate me. After all, you are my wife now and we are supposed to share the room and life. " I said with a raised eyebrow.

" Fine!! But don't you dare to enter the bathroom, or I swear, I will make you leave the room," she said

" Make me leave...  Oh, challenge?? Let's see. I dare you to make me leave this room. "  I leaned against the wall.

" Done!!!"  She nodded.

" What are you planning to do, push me out or pick me up and throw me out of the door?? " I asked with amusement.

" Why?? Are you scared?? " She said.

" Of you?? You must be kidding. I am just amused to see you try to make me go out of the room and fail miserably.  But let's play by the rules, you can't involve my family in this. Can't call them to help you in this challenge. " I said to her.

Somehow I was enjoying bantering with her.

" Accepted," she said and opened her cupboard and took out her clothes, and went to the washroom with a naughty smile.

Naughty smile?? What was going on in her mind??

Myra's POV

I don't know what, but something had changed between us. He was behaving a bit normally, talking to me, teasing and even smiling now and then.

It felt so good as I missed him and the comfort and excitement that I used to feel whenever he was around.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower smiling and planning to win the challenge.

I took a bath and dried myself and wore my strapless silk lingerie and wrapped a fluffy towel around me and went out.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that he was looking at his phone but I ignored him as if he was not in the room and went to my dressing area.

I saw through the mirror that his hand shook and the phone was about to fall off his hand but he managed to hold it somehow. His eyes were about to come out.

Picking up my bottle of body lotion, I poured some out of it on my other hand and started applying it on my arms, neck, shoulder, etc.

Out of curiosity, I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and saw that his mouth and eyes were still wide open.

" W.what are you doing?? "  I heard him saying.

" Oh, I almost forgot about you being still here while taking a leisurely bath. Anyway, what do you think am I doing?? "  I asked.

Raj's POV

I was smiling as she went to take bath because of the challenge she gave me, was waiting for her to come out as I was enjoying our banters. 

After about 15 minutes, the door of the bathroom opened. Though I pretended that I was not interested in her and kept looking at my phone, I could not control myself from stealing a  glance at her.

Shit!!!

She came into the room wearing only a towel.

Just a towel??

I was so shocked to see her like that. Her deep red towel looked striking against her fair spotless skin. My hand shook and my phone slipped out of my hand but I caught it somehow but could not manage to keep my eyes off her.

My jaw touched the ground to just think that she...

Think of something else, idiot.

She seemed to have forgotten that I was also in the room as she didn't even look at me and picked up a bottle and started to apply a lotion on her body.

Lucky lotion...

Oh, I wanted to be that lotion that she was applying on her body so lovingly.

Shut up, Raj!! You are behaving like Ron. The inner voice said.

I can't help it.

You are angry with her. My inner voice reminded me.

I am not, I mean... I am. But not that angry.

Don't look at her!! The inner voice said.

I can't help it. My eyes are not taking or following the command of my mind.

Turn your back towards her.

But why?? She is so beautiful...

Don't, you should not look at her when she is in just a towel.

But she is my wife.

Go to hell! The inner voice said.

I am already in one... I want her and don't want her too. The turmoil is killing me.

She was massaging the lotion on her neck and shoulders and her hand slid a bit lower and she applied it to the edge of her towel.

Stop it!!!

" W.what are you doing?? "  I said to her. She turned and looked at me with a surprised look.

" Oh, I almost forgot about you being still here while taking a leisurely bath. Anyway, what do you think am I doing?? "  She asked.

" You can't do that while I am here. "  I said.

" Why?? I have to apply my body lotion after taking bath, it helps me in keeping my skin very soft and hydrated. I can't do it in the washroom. And since it is my room too, I will do it here, if you are not comfortable, it is your problem. "  She said and shrugged as if she didn't care.

" But...but. "  I didn't know what to say or do.

" Can you apply some on my back? "  She came near me.

What? Really?? Can I touch her?

Yes!! But don't dare to as you will surely get carried away...

Shit!!

She was still waiting for my answer.

" What?? No!! "  I said.

"  Please do it since you are here in the room. "  She insisted.

Does she know what she is saying or is she trying to my self-control?

Or the stupid girl is just planning my heart attack unintentionally?

" No!" I replied.

" Ok, will ask someone else to do it. " She said.

What??

" Are you out of your mind? Whom will you ask to do... That. " I asked. 

" That's my problem. Anyway, I think, I should get dressed now, since you will not go out, please turn your back towards me, your mom must be waiting for me to get ready. "  She said.

Have mercy on me!!

"You are planning to get... dressed here in the room?? "  I asked with my eyes as big as tennis balls.

" So? Do you have a problem?? "  She asked.

" Yes!! Go to the bathroom. "  I said.

" Why?? "

" Because I... Umm... Normal people wear clothes in the washroom. "  I said.

" Ok, so you want to say that I am not normal? " She came to me and jabbed my chest with a well-manicured forefinger.

Shit !! She was standing within reach and I wanted to...

No, I don't want to.

You do! The irritating voice said.

I took a few steps back. Or I could have...

" Are you?? "  I asked.

" I am normal, ask Mom, Sia Aunty, or Roohi. Girls need to change their rooms. Go and ask then you will know who is normal and who is not. " She said with a smile.

"  You... You can't wear clothes in front of me. " I said.

" Close your eyes. "  She said.

" I don't want to... "

" You don't want to?? " She raised her eyebrow.

Hell!! What am I saying??

Did I think aloud??

" I mean, why should I? "  I reframed my dialogue.

" Then keep looking. I don't mind. After all, we are married now. Aren't we? "  She used my dialogue against me.

" Why can't you go to the washroom?? "  I asked.

" Not, possible!  I have to wear a heavy saree, it has a complicated designer blouse, and then drape the saree, I can't wear it in the bathroom, If you have a problem... Well it is your problem, deal with it. " she said.

I couldn't stay in the room but didn't even want to go out.

She sat down on the other side of the bed with her back turned to me and started applying lotion on her legs.

Her long never-ending legs...

Oh, no!! I wanted to look away but could not. I was having a problem in breathing.

What is happening to me?

You are turning into a pervert. I heard my inner voice reply.

Enough!

Then she got up and untwisted the knot of her towel and I was so shocked at that. How can she do it??

I wanted to turn away but could not.

Ufff!! My heartbeat increased ten times. 

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😉😉😉😉😉🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😉😉😉😉😉

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know, did you like this hot and sweet chapter.

Thanks for your comments. They made my day.

Please vote comment share and follow so that you can get information whenever I post something.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 11.7K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...
1.3M 48.8K 78
What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him in your bridal attire, in place of groo...
86.4K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
698K 47.8K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...