HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

Per Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... Més

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:32
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:59
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:62
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
CHAPTER:70
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:79
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:89
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:81

1.3K 70 4
Per Fictionxcreator

Ari's POV

In the early morning light, I stood on a side street near the front gate of my apartment. My carry bag hung from my waist, its straps wrapping diagonally around one of my shoulders.

When Kim Taehyung showed up in front of my apartment door earlier, I was taken aback. How did he get my address? That wasn't the correct question, was it?

Goosebumps spread across my arms beneath my top, As I recall what happened after,. He had touched me. Okay, I know I was exaggerating. Even though it was the lightest and sweetest of touches, I was hot all over when I felt his breath on my skin that close. He was so, so close to me.

I was probably insane at the time because if he had done anything else, I would have let him do it. Without any opposition. Without considering the consequences.

He'd offered to give me a ride. Yeh well, okay, I had asked him to give me a ride. Nicely.

Good girl.

A current rushes through my body as I recall his insinuating whisper of words in my ear. Was I insane to think it was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me? I was completely turned on at the time. He had forced me to put words in my mouth and when I did, he praised me.

I'd do anything to reclaim that praise from him. I'd even get down on my knees to make him do it again. God that was so intimidating. And the best of all, his fingers around my throat like a choker. It was sick, I was sick.

I should have been terrified for my living, but I knew I could put my life in his hands and he would make me feel hot and wet with pleasure. My panties were properly soaked now. Thank god my pants were black.

Then I recall his peck on my neck. On the same spot where my scar was on the right side of my neck. I was so shocked at that point, I didn't even know how to hide it. My mask was undoubtedly slipped from my face when he did it.

The scar was a reminder of the horror I had experienced. I felt horrendous about it when I still felt the nightmares. But when he....when he kissed it like a lover's caress there, I felt anything but dread. I felt butterflies. I felt seduced, and relieved to be alive in front of him. I felt good. I felt secure.

I run my fingers over the scar hidden behind my turtleneck top once more. This time, instead of a nightmare, I remember his kiss, and a small smile spreads across my cheeks. But it's gone in an instant when I hear a loud roaring. A roaring of a bike. No, it was a monster. A monstrous black beast of a bike.

It roars out of the apartment gate and comes to a halt in front of me. The rider turned to face me, his head covered in a black tinted helmet. And I furrowed my brow as I looked at him.

Why was he stopping in front of me? He just stormed out of my apartment; did he reside there as me? Was he a stalker?

I felt creeps as I glanced at my apartment gate waiting for Kim taehyung's black mclaren. Why was he taking so long?

The rider raved his bike, seizing my attention back to him. "Changed your mind?."

Wait- that voice. My brows couldn't go any further than my hairline, or they would have. My eyes widened as I take the biker in.

The exact same jacket. hood, jeans, and boots.

Kim taehyung!!?

"Mr.kim!?"

I couldn't see his face, but from the way he just stared, I knew he had that smug smirk on his face right now.

"One and only," he confirmed my thoughts with his smugness. I could tell by the tone of his voice.

"T-this is yours?" As I looked at his massive bike, my voice shook.

"What are you waiting for, hope on," he ignored my question, as it was obvious he had a bike. I never saw one, two years ago. Did he buy it after I left?

I shook my head, horrified, as I pointed my finger at the bike. "I'm not even coming close to this thing."

His shoulders shook with silent laughter, as he drew a helmet from the saddlebag attached to his bike, The same black tinted helmet he was wearing, only smaller in size.

He grabbed my wrist and jerked me closer to him. He tugged my spectacles away and stuffed them into his jacket's inside pocket. He leaned in towards me and raised the helmet. But I jerk my other hand up before he could. "Stop it! I'm not going on that bike."

Of course, it doesn't work, and he swats my hand away as if it were nothing more than a fly before slamming the helmet on my head. Strapping the helmet in place. The world turns tinted as I glare at him through the glass, knowing he couldn't see it either.

But he says either way. "Stop scowling, miss park; it's for your own good."

My mouth hung open slightly in response to his remark. How on earth did he know I was glaring at him?

And miss park? Is he taking his revenge on me after I called him mr. Kim?

He straddles his bike once more as he revs the engine. I'm pretty sure he sees me flinching at the loud noise, and unless I'm dreaming, he must be grinning right now.

I've never been a fan of super-bikes, sports cars, or anything else with loud engines and insane horsepower.

I took a look around at my surroundings. If I could just run and get a texy-

"Don't even think about it." My wide eyes are drawn to Kim Taehyung, who is sitting on his bike, casually watching my every move.

"How could you have known what I was thinking?"

"You're more evident than you realise." He pauses and raises the viper of his helmet, allowing me to see his beautiful eyes staring at me with a knowing heat and a challenge. "If you want to run, go for it. But you should also be aware that I will follow you to every nook and cranny where you hide and flee. And I can't promise what I'll do to you once I catch you."

His calmly spoken threat causes a tremor throughout my entire body. When he said the words, there was an inferno behind his eyes.

"So, by all means, turn tail and run. If not, I suggest you to hop on, peacefully."

I knew. I just knew, he'd never let me go at that moment. I couldn't escape because he wouldn't let me. And if I did, he'll chase me to any corner on this planet where I hide.

I just wasn't sure if he meant for only this moment.

I jolt out of my reverie and clear my throat, As I jump onto the bike. I try to anyway. But the thing is so massive that my foot slips and I yelp, grabbing his jacket at the last second. He grabs my elbow and jerks my body behind him all at once.

I clear my throat once more and speak in masked tones. "I'm not sure what you were talking about."

"If you say so," he mutters as he lowers his viper once more before wrapping his large hand around mine and planting my palm on his lower abs. My arm is all wrapped around his hard, adorned waist as my fingers tremble slightly over his jacket.

"Hold on"

"I can grab the back of the bike," I begin to move my hand and body away from him in order to create space when he revs the bike forward.

My entire body surges forward with the force of an engine, and my chest clings to his back. His muscular, rigid back. My hands naturally wrap around his slim waist. And I don't pull them back, feeling like I'll fall if I did.

The power of bike is nothing less then being on a roller coaster. My fingers dig into his jacket and the sweatshirt he's wearing underneath.

As he speeds down the street, the vibration of the engine shakes my entire body. It's as if he's racing against the wind.

My purse flies through the wind in the air as I shout. "Wait! My bag! It'll fly away!"

He looks in the bike's side mirror as he slows down and inclines his left arm behind him in the air, scooping the flying purse in his gloved palm. He pulls the purse forward, down his head to his waist, as the purse strap automatically wraps around our bodies like a rope, from my behind to his front. Tying our bodies to each other's.

He taps my thighs while yelling. "Hold on tight!"

I'm about to ask him why, when he pulls the gear all the way down as the streets, the trees and people on the road blurs in my peripheral vision. I was afraid I'd black out like this.

My thighs clench in a tight grip around his muscular thighs. And I cling to him even harder as my fingers dig into his abdomen.

The Adeline rush, causing my insides to clench with moisture. The engine's vibration, stirring up sensations between my legs. But that doesn't help when I know I'm about to land on my ass.

When he rides, how does he feel? Has he been riding even more recklessly than this? Is he a big fan of the wind? How far has he changed in the last two years?

I felt his heartbeat through his back and it was, surprisingly, steady. How can he be so cool and collected while riding this beast like a bullet. Mine, on the other hand, was pounding like a drum. I wondered if he could sense it as well.

The bike slows as he enters the penthouse's private garage and parks beside a black McLaren. His car.

I take a look around at the LED-lit garage. Aside from the McLaren, there were six other high-end cars parked in different spots. Probably other members cars. They didn't even park their cars next to each other.

"Will you be holding onto me for whole day? I don't mind but you were running late."

Then I realised I was still clutching him, my arms still wrapped around his waist. I also didn't realise he'd already taken off his helmet and gloves, as well as my purse. I let go of him with a jerk, as if my entire body were on fire.

he tossed his leg over to the side of the bike from front As he hoped down. I unbuckle my helmet and stretch my arms to pass it to him, but he grabs my waist in his large palms instead and pulls my body down from his bike with ease.

As I landed on my feet, my legs shook, and he tightened his grip on me.

"Are you all right? Your legs appear shaky." His voice had a mocking tone to it, and a slow smug smirk spreads across his gorgeous face.

I glare up at him as I steady myself and smack his hands away from my waist. "Thanks, but I could've been better."

I walked past him towards the elevator as he chuckled at my jam. He walks behind me, and we both take the elevator quietly as he returns my glasses to me which I totally forgot about.

Except for some cleaning staff in the kitchen, I see no one as the elevator door opens and we enter the penthouse. The space was completely empty. Not a single member in site. Did they all go somewhere? But I saw their cars in the garage.

I had planned to make them do something together today as another group activity, but now I'm having second thoughts.

"Where are the members?" I inquire Kim Taehyung as he enters the kitchen and pulls a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

He shrugs as he gulps down the cool water. His Adam apple bobbed with the motion on his wide veiny neck. "somewhere in the house,"

In the deadly silence, I force my attention back to the house from his neck and frown. The house was so quiet that it appeared as if no one lived here at all.

"You didn't expect the place to be lively and filled with laughters and chats, did you?" Kim Taehyung walks to the stairs and then turns around.

I knew it wouldn't be full of laughter this early, but I didn't expect it to be so.....deadly.

He must have read my mind again because he smirked and turned around before telling me over his shoulder. "Best wishes for restoring everything to its former glory, Miss Park." And then he abandons me in the hall.

I sigh and walk over to one of the employees, who is tossing untouched food into a black garbage bag.

I frown at the waste of so much food. "Why are you throwing away so much food?"

He raises his head to face me before responding. "This is yesterday's dinner. Oh, and this morning's breakfast."

My scowl grows wider. The food had not been touched. Did no one eat dinner last night? What about breakfast?

"Did anyone eat it?" I inquire of him.

He shook his head. "The house cook stated that the food was untouched in the morning as he left it on the table the day before."

Oh my God. How bad had their relationship gotten? They couldn't even share a meal?

That had to be changed right away. This cannot continue. They were too old to be so immature. They're all grown ups dammit.

As I inform the worker, I smile. "Please serve the dishes on the list I give, for tonight's dinner."

Let's see how long they can go without eating their favourite food.

*
*
*

Next chapter, next weekend. 🫡 💜

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.1K 836 115
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
50.7K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
49.8K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...