The Accidental Groom

By ChhaviGupta51

Myra's dream wedding turned into a nightmare when her groom, showed up with another woman, declaring that the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 26

1.9K 286 35
By ChhaviGupta51

Raj's POV

" Ron!! Wait. "  I said.

" What?? "

" We need to talk. "

" I am too tired! "  He replied.

" So am I, but it is important. "

" Not right now, I am having a headache. "  He said and kept walking.

" Oh, headache?? "  I asked sarcastically.

" Why only you can have it?? I have a headache and I want to sleep. Good night, everyone.  "  He said and started going to his room.

" Ron! Wait! "  I said and was going after him but my dad came and stopped me.

" Raj, Let him go!! Talk to him in the morning, if he is having a headache. Go to your room, it's already late. Don't forget that you are married and need to think of Myra as well. "  I wanted to argue but thought against it, so nodded and went to my room.

Myra was sitting on the couch, I had occupied last night.   She seemed to be waiting for me to come so that we could talk.

I didn't want to talk to her at the moment as I was already confused about Ron's behavior. Taking out my night clothes from my wardrobe, I went to the washroom and took a shower. I wanted her to sleep by the time I go out.

Though I took more time than usual to come back to the room, she was still sitting on the couch there waiting for me.

Oh, god.

Since she was sitting on the couch, I sat down on the bed.

Oh, it felt so comfortable, I didn't want to sleep on the couch again but could not sleep next to her as well.

" Raj, we need to talk. "  She said to me.

" About what?? "  I said without looking at her.

" About our marriage. Us."  She replied.

" Us?? What is there to discuss about us? "

" Raj, please don't be so difficult, it is not easy for me as well. "

" Oh, I am sorry to hear that... Is that all you want to talk about? "  I said raising my eyebrow.

"  Yes, what else do we need to talk about?? " she looked confused.

How innocent!!!

" What about Manik?? "  I asked.

" What has he to do with us now?? "  Her voice was tensed.

" By the way, when did you and I become us?"  I asked as I was really hurt.

" Since we got married, don't you think so? " she replied.

" No!! There should be something between two people to be connected in any way, we are not us. Your boyfriend did almost the same with you, as you did to me. "

" Raj!  "

" Isn't it true?? You were dating him while our families were thinking of getting us married and I was getting attached to you emotionally.  And see while you were falling for him and got engaged, he fell for Roshni, you betrayed me and Manik betrayed you.  This is called Karma. Tit for tat... " I said with a bitter sarcastic smile.

" No, I was not falling for him. "

" Liar!! You forgot about the man you were going to get married to,  the man you were crazy about... in just one day?? How convenient!! "  I taunted.

" Raj!! Can we please not talk about him, he is not between us. "

" You think so?? I think he is very much here between you and me."  I retorted.

" If you think so, then why did you marry me?? "

" I didn't want to, Ron manipulated me somehow and I ended up asking for your hand. "

" What?? "

" I would not have even come if Ron had not forced me. "

" I never liked him much but I think I was wrong. I was so comfortable with you, we spent so much time together, but still, you don't know anything about me. It is unbelievable that he knows and understands me better than you."  She said and smiled sarcastically while her eyes were moist.

" What do you mean?? "  I got annoyed all of a sudden by what she said. How can she say that Ron knew and understand her more than I did?

" Nothing, you would not understand. And there is simply no point in talking about it in your present mood. " She said and started going out.

" What are you doing?? "

" I don't know, but not staying here with you."

" Are you out of your mind? What would my family think? "  I said

" I don't want to talk to you, I am suffocated. I need to confront Ron..." She opened the door and was about to go out but I caught her hand.

" Don't touch me!! " She started crying.

Shit!!

I didn't like to see her like this. What was I doing??

" Ok, calm down!! You stay here, I will go out." I said as she was new in the house. I could go to the study. 

" Don't bother, I don't want you to do more sacrifices for me. I am going to talk to Ron."  She said and her tears were flowing.

" Please, calm down...  You can't go and talk to him at this hour, I will go out. You stay here. "  I went out to go to the study.

But I was shocked to see that dad and chachu saw were in the study.

" Raj? What are you doing here at this time? "  Chachu asked.

" Er... I came to get a book to read. "  I said whatever came to my mind.

" Book??"  Dad asked.

" Yeah, a book."  I nodded.

" Which book? "  He raised an eyebrow.

" Anyone. Doesn't matter. "

" Are you out of your mind?? You got married yesterday, and instead of being with your wife and trying to get to know her, you want a book?  " Chachu asked.

" I beg your pardon, Chachu, but have you forgotten, how we got married? I am sorry, but you can't understand as you were madly in love with chachi and she loved you back, it was a love marriage. Myra and I are not very comfortable with each other. It feels awkward to share a room. " I said.

" Yes, it was a love marriage in my case but I have seen how bhai got married to Priya. And I know how you are feeling at the moment. But you both need to talk to each other and spend more and more time together to have a normal relationship. " He replied.

" It is easier said than done, Chachu. "  I argued.

" He might not have gone through it but I have, and even he knows and helped us a lot in getting normal and closer. Rohit is absolutely right Raj, go to your room, and talk to her so that you get normal around each other and come closer."

"No, I don't want to go there. "  I said.

" You don't have any other option, Raj. Go back to your room. "

" But dad... If you have been through this, it's all the more reason that you should understand how it is. "  I argued.

"  I know it better than you. But if you don't talk about it or solve your differences, things will never get solved on their own. Let's go, Rohit, I think we would have to drop him to his room as we dropped him at the school on the very day when he was admitted to the school. "  Dad said and chachu grinned.

"  There is no need... "  I said.

" Then go inside. We are standing here."

I went inside and saw that Myra had changed into her nightdress and was lying on the couch.

She looked at me but didn't say anything. It seemed that she has been crying.

Oh, God!!  I must have hurt her so badly.  

" Dad and chachu saw me and send me back. They are standing right outside the room. " I explained.

" Fine, I will stay here for the sake of our families. "  She said and went to lie down on the couch, burrowing her head in her pillow again.

" You can sleep here on the bed, I will take the couch. "  I said.

" No, thanks, this is your home,  your room, your bed. I will manage. " She said stretching herself on the couch and turning her back toward me.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Myra got up from the couch and went into the washroom.  I opened the door, Dad and chachu were there.

😊😊😊😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😍

Good morning friends

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💕💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
340K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
233K 25K 56
Marrying someone without your will and then staying in that marriage is difficult. But what happens when you get married to a person who doesn't even...
47.5K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...