Match Maker | T. Swift x OC

Por therealvangogh1

When Mallory's cat, Lexie Grey, decides to make a run for it, she runs into Taylor Swift. Literally. The two... Más

Character Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
ACT TWO
Chapitre Un
Chapitre Deux
Chapitre Trois
Chapitre Quatre
Chapitre Cinq
Chapitre Six
Chapitre Sept
Chapitre Huit
Chapitre Nuef
Chapitre Dix
Chapitre Onze
Chapitre Douze
Chapitre Treize
Chapitre Quatorze
Chapitre Quinze
Chapitre Seize
ACT THREE
Capítulo Uno
Capítulo Dos
Capítulo Tres
Capítulo Quatro
Capítulo Cinco
Capítulo Seis
Capítulo Siete
Capítulo Ocho
Capítulo Nueve
Capítulo Diez
Capítulo Once
Capítulo Doce
Capítulo Trece
Capítulo Quatorce
Capítulo Quince
Capítulo Dieciséis
Capítulo Diecisiete
Capítulo Dieciocho
Capítulo Diecinueve
Capítulo Veinte
Capítulo Veintiuno
ACT FOUR
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen

3K 151 32
Por therealvangogh1

November, 2016

"Is she okay now?" Inez asked Taylor who shrugged in response.

"I don't know," the blonde murmured.

"You don't know?"

"I don't know."

Mallory had sat as far away from Taylor as possible on the flight to New York. Once they had gotten Lexie, Mallory shut down again. In the car ride, the brunette slept the entire four hours, cuddling into her cat. Then, once at Holiday House, Mallory collapsed back asleep on Taylor's bed and hasn't moved since.

Mallory had accidentally taken up the whole bed, lying like a starfish with her face in Lexie's fur. The cat purred, wiping her nose on Mallory's. Taylor found it cute, but at the same time, Mallory had been asleep for twelve hours and it was starting to scare her.

The Girl I Fell For: bathtub talk?

Taylor jumped at the message, not realising Mallory had woken up yet.

The Girl I Fell For: bring wine?

Taylor Smith: are you OK??

The Girl I Fell For: being okay is subjective

Taylor Smith: which bathroom are you in

Taylor watched the three dots come and go before a mere:

The Girl I Fell For: idk
The Girl I Fell For: The one that we hid from Hiddleston in I think ?
The Girl I Fell For: Bring a cowboy hat please

Taylor ventured through the house, finally arriving at the right bathroom. Mallory heard the door open, but didn't move, lying down with her feet against the wall and her back on the bottom of the bathtub.

Taylor slipped into the tub next to her, cautiously holding her hand. Mallory relaxed slightly, shuffling closer to Taylor.

"So, I haven't been completely honest with you," Mallory started.

"Do you actually have a family of seven children in an Australia?" Taylor asked quickly.

Mallory sat up properly, giving her a look of bewilderment. Taylor shrugged as Mallory reached for the bottle of wine, unscrewing the cap and taking a large gulp. The blonde watched as Mallory drowned her worries in wine before they decided to turn back to back.

The brunette let out a loud sigh, trying to compose her thoughts into a coherent story, before beginning. Taylor listened intently with a frown.

It took a minute, but Mallory finally found her words, "When I told you that I had cheated on Natalie, I was lying. Partially. I didn't... I was being manipulated, groomed. The other woman kept on drilling hurtful phrases into my mind and making me believe that no one would love me like she did. I believed it, for the most part. I mean, my parents didn't, why would my girlfriend?"

Taylor sucked in a harsh breath, heart aching for Mallory.

"I let her do what she wanted to me, because that's what I thought love was. I thought love was letting your partner do what they wanted with you because they did so much for you. It wasn't until I went back and realised that my siblings and Natalie knew that I figured out that it was wrong. I tried to love Natalie again, but her words just repeated in my head over and over.

"Natalie didn't- doesn't- know the whole story. As far as she's concerned, I got myself a summer girlfriend and came back to school, acting as if none of it happened."

When she heard Mallory hiccup, she turned to see the brunette's shoulders shaking.

"Mal," Taylor whispered, placing a hand on the latter's shoulder. The brunette flinched and shook her head, making Taylor drop her hand.

"Her handprints were engraved into me. I couldn't even look myself in the mirror for two years after that. She turned into this idiotic fool, this godforsaken mess, and didn't even care. A-And she is always lingering in the back of my mind. Telling me that you're too good for me, that you'll leave because I'm too much. B-because she was the only one that could ever truly love me."

Mallory continued with the story until both she and Taylor were in tears. When Mallory finally decided to turn, she was met with Taylor's heartbroken expression and she deflated.

"Are you mad?" Mallory asked quietly, sinking down.

"Not- not at you," Taylor shook her head, "but I swear to God, if I ever see that bitch I will burn her hair off."

"All of it?"

"All of it."

Mallory let out a watery chuckle, leaning forward to hug Taylor, "Have i ever told you how much i love you?"

"Once or twice," The blonde joked, kissing Mallory's forehead, "I love you, too, baby, ignore her." She paused, "I forgot the cowboy hat."

Mallory broke away in offence, "Taylor, you have enough cowboy hats to give everyone on the earth thirteen each, and you couldn't even spare your girlfriend one?"

"Don't 'Taylor' me. You don't need a cowboy hat for every occasion just because I do." Taylor rolled her eyes as the two stood up.

Mallory frowned again, "I'm not okay, Taylor."

"I know," The blonde shrugged, "but I'll be here until you are and for so much longer after that."

taytay's left big toe
taytaysleftbig_toe

OMG OMG OMG I just saw Mallory Williams walking to Holiday House with a bottle of wine?!?! It was open and she was drinking from it with a face mask on... I aspire to be her.

21:47 • 14/11/2016 • 108K views
764 Retweets 2,586 Quotes
16.4K Likes 274 Bookmarks

After Mallory had had her weekly therapy session (which she was seriously considering bumping up to bi-weekly), she had Taylor found themselves in a competitive game of scrabble. The scores were close and they were running out of tiles and space on the board.

It was clear that Taylor was going to win, but Mallory wasn't going down without a fight. They both knew that, so when Mallory took out the remaining two tiles, looking at them.

Taylor put her word on the board, writing her points out in a tally. Then Mallory sighed, playing what was left of her tiles (surprisingly, her remaining four tiles formed a coherent word that fit nicely onto the end of one of the previously played words).

The blonde frowned at the word, counting your the points. The brunette had passed her by almost twenty points, but was now out of tiles. Taylor had to get eighteen points to win, which was more than possible with the tiles she had left. Her mind wandered, searching for all possible anagrams. Eyes flickered between the tiles and the board, jumping up when Mallory began drumming her fingers against the wood of the table.

Taylor looked back down, settling with 'lovers', which would be nine points, but with the triple word tile, it was twenty seven.

Mallory groaned in annoyance, throwing her head back. Taylor did a small cheer and dance, leaning over to kiss Mallory's cheek, "I have to admit, baby, lover is growing on me."

Mallory grubbed at Taylor, "what'd i tell you? I knew it would."

"What do you want to do know?"

Mallory shrugged with a cheeky grin, "you."

The blonde rolled her eyes, but stood up nonetheless and walked around the table. Mallory watched as Taylor straddled her. Her hands gripped Taylor's waist as the latter played with the hairs on the back of her neck.

"You know that I love you, right?" Taylor asked suddenly, making Mallory's mind-no, heart-no, both-race. The brunette nodded, circling Taylor's waist with her thumbs, "like, all the way to the moon. And to Saturn."

"Yeah? Well, I love you to the moon and to Neptune." Mallory challenge, laugh being cut off when Taylor rolled her hips forward. Mallory let out a shuddered breath, her hold on Taylor becoming tighter before she released it.

They shifted and Mallory laid Taylor down on the sofa, crawling in between her legs. Mallory's eyes darkened with lust as Taylor forced her closer, locking her in with her legs.

"Have i ever told you how I love you?" Mallory asked, leaning back slightly.

Taylor frowned in confusion before shivering when Mallory's cold hands stroked her legs, ankle to just underneath her skirt.

"I love your legs," She gripped her thighs, making the blonde moan softly, "God, your thighs." She leaned down to kiss them.

"Mal-"

"Shh," Mallory whispered, looking up at Taylor for a second, "are you okay?"

"More than okay," Taylor nodded breathlessly.

The brunette kissed her sweetly, intertwining their fingers, "I love your hands," she whispered, "and your arms, shoulders..."

Taylor shuddered under Mallory's loving gaze. Mallory continued to point out her favourite parts of Taylor (which was every part), until it came to her lips. Their lips locked in a deep, passionate kiss. Taylor's eyes rolled back as Mallory trailed down her neck to the valley between her breasts, leaving a trail of visible kisses in her wake.

- Mallory Williams and Taylor Swift: strangers turned besties. Here are photos of the two from May to November!
- Mallory Williams posts a video of her cat, Lexie Grey, cuddling with Taylor Swift's cat, Dr. Meredith Grey.

"Hi?" Mallory said, seeing a vaguely familiar redhead sat in Taylor's couch. "Tree, right?"

The redhead nodded, standing to shake Mallory's hand, "we met face-to-face not so long ago," her voice was monotone, but Mallory could sense a joke being formed, "I can't believe you forgot me, I thought we really connected."Mallory clicked her tongue and shook her head, "it's nice to see you again, Mallory."

"Likewise, Tree."

Taylor came into the lounge not a second later, holding two glasses of wine, one with ice, the other without.

Her eyes lit up upon seeing Mallory. She handed Tree her glass before scurrying over to kiss Mallory's cheek, "I thought you were on a run."

"I'm about to go, Lexie sucked me in for more cuddles." Mallory admitted, "I'll see you soon?"

"Yeah," Taylor nodded with a smile.

"Bye, love. See ya, Tree."

"Bye, Mallory."

When Mallory stepped out of the door, she ran her hand through her hair, sighing and paying no attention to the paparazzi that had stationed themselves outside of another one of Taylor's houses. The brunette didn't know how Taylor lived with it, but she had admittedly been getting used to it without much hassle.

The wind blew through Mallory's hair as she jogged down the road. Her thoughts were running faster than she was. Why was Tree there? Is something wrong? Is Taylor okay? Are they okay?

When Mallory came back, she saw Taylor leaning against the kitchen counter, sipping a cup of coffee. The blonde watched as she took off her shoes and took out her earphones.

"What cup is that?"

Taylor looked down at the mug and shrugged nonchalantly, "two?" Mallory shot her a look and Taylor groaned inwardly, shaking her head, "fine. Four, maybe five."

"It's noon." Mallory said incredulously.

Taylor clicked her tongue and shook her head, "it's three pm."

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows and glanced down at her Fitbit. Taylor hummed, turning away as Mallory's face dropped in realisation. "Sorry."

The blonde shrugged, "Don't be. It's not like we had any plans." She murmured pettily, setting her coffee cup down.

Mallory sighed, "are you mad?"

"I'm not mad," Taylor shook her head. Mallory nodded, relaxing slightly when Taylor said it instead of just shaking her head, "maybe tomorrow?"

The brunette frowned, "I- we invited Joe and Soraya, remember? They're flying down tonight and are staying with us. Three days after?"

"I have a few more meetings with Tree," Taylor shook her head, deflating. For two people that were never busy, they were certainly... busy.

"I'm sorry, Tay," Mallory said sincerely.

"I know," Taylor gave a small smile, tiptoeing to kiss Mallory's cheek, before walking away. To be honest, Mallory didn't know why this thing was so important to Taylor, but it was so she was going to figure out how to fix it.

Taylor's feet padded against the floor as she retreated up the stairs. When she got to their bedroom, she smiled at the sight of Lexie on her bed.

"Hi," Taylor cooed, scratching her stomach gently, making the cat purr loudly. "You know I love you, Lexie, right?" The cat said nothing, "I love your mom, too. You spend so much time with her, I miss you. I-I'm not jealous, I just miss my cats. They're in Nashville with my parents. I bet you miss your partner in crime, huh? I'm sure Mer misses you, too."

The blonde sighed dramatically, throwing her hands up.

"Do you want to come to the music room with me? Yeah? 'Kay, let's go." Taylor scooped the cat into her arms, and carrying her down the hallway. In the music room, Taylor placed the cat on a sofa, picking up a guitar.

She strummed it and hummed, finding her rhythm. She paused, taking out her phone. The blonde opened a note titled, 'Gorgeous' and looked at the lyrics, beginning to strum again. "You should take it as a compliment that I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk. You should think about the consequences of your magnetic field being a little too strong.

"And I've got a a boyfriend, he's older than us," she sang softly, closing her eyes, she had already memorised the lyrics, the phone was just an extra precaution, "I haven't seen him in a couple of months. I go through phases when it comes to love, but I must say, you're gorgeous."

Lexie purred, jumping off the couch to rub against Taylor's ankles, making her chuckle. The song continued until the blonde finished, softly playing the outro. Her eyes fluttered open and she sighed, looking down at the cat.

Lexie felt her gaze and looked up, making the blonde chuckle. "I think that... I think that I might be a little mad at your mom," Taylor admitted in embarrassment. "I-I don't know why. It's not like it was anything important."

Meanwhile, Mallory had left the house again, this time for a walk. She made her way down to the beach, where she sat in the sand, drawing figures of eights over and over.

"Hey," a woman said, making Mallory look up.

"Hey?"

"Sorry for intruding, you just... you looked lonely," she murmured, sitting down next to Mallory. "It's not every day you see a pretty woman in her lonesome on the beach in autumn."

Mallory shrugged, "it's still warm out. The sand that gets everywhere is pleasantly painful; the sun is ablaze; I like being alone." She listed off all the reasons that a 'pretty woman' would be alone in the beach.

The woman nodded silently. When she didn't get up, Mallory sighed and began to leave. "I didn't catch your name!" The woman called out after her.

"I didn't throw it!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 35.1K 100
Meeting Grace was one thing, becoming friends with her was another, but when Taylor's publicist asks her new friend to enter a contract to help Taylo...
4.2K 78 10
I do NOT believe that Taylor likes woman, this is just a book for the girls. A book of imagines about Taylor Swift. I didn't speak English, I just us...
403K 26.2K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
12.3K 591 15
Arina Patel has long forgiven Taylor for choosing music over the one she supposedly loves. At least, thats what she thinks. When the blonde suddenly...