HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

Galing kay Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... Higit pa

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:32
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:59
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:62
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
CHAPTER:70
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:81
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:89
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:79

1.3K 66 6
Galing kay Fictionxcreator

Ari's POV

I stand in the covered parking area at the set, where the members are filming for an ad. I cross my arms and ankles as I wait for them to emerge from the shoot. They've been filming since the morning. Because I wasn't in charge of their work schedule, I just showed up at three o'clock, as I told manager Sejin yesterday. It's been more than thirty minutes, but I know from experience that timing schedules in this industry are never fixed.

I could have gone inside and waited, but that would have meant I'd see him. Okay, I know I'm going to see him almost every day. But I'll do anything to avoid him as much as possible. Seeing his face will only make things worse. And cause my insides to hurt. I was very comfortable here, thank you very much.

I didn't have to wait more than five minutes before the members began to exit the gate and enter the parking lot one by one. Then I noticed. How everyone's faces were drawn on their phones. And how they were walking with an arm's length between them.

What the hell happened to them after I left? They were never like this before. They were like family to one another. Well they still are family. But I guess they just don't show it to each other anymore and act rude whenever they get the chance. I know them. All of them. They care. They care a lot.

And my point is proven when I saw RM trip over a step. And every single member's gaze snaps to him in worry. And within the next second, their faces are back as they were. Nonchalant. They don't share any words and pretends they never saw RM tripping.

But......Jin and Jimin keep giving him the side eye, as if they know he'll trip again. I also don't miss, Jungkook taking the lead and stepping ahead of Rm as if it would help their clumsy leader not trip over his own leg. But I'm guessing that if he does, he'll at least not hit the ground and land on Jungkook's back.

This all happens in a matter of seconds; if I hadn't focused my attention on them, I wouldn't have noticed the small acts of kindness. And would probably conclude they're arrogant and don't care if their leader falls flat on his face.

I realised it was all a charade. Being arrogant and all. It was as if I were meeting Kim Taehyung for the first time again, but in seven different bodies instead of one. The thought was almost amusing. And also terrifying. Two years ago, I had to turn the world upside down to understand Kim Taehyung. What must I do now to comprehend all seven of them?

Simple. I'll try the Asian mom approach. Beat their asses until they're convenient with each other. I smirk internally as Jungkook comes to a halt in his track when he notices me. As they notice their youngest, the others follow suit.

Everyone's gaze was fixed on me, but his eyes burned like lava on my skin. Despite the fact that my black turtleneck with long sleeves and Grey pants covered every part of my body, I felt naked infront of his burning gaze.

I shook my head internally as I uncrossed my arms, stuffed them into my pockets, and walked confidently towards them.

"Good day, gentlemen." I greeted them without a grin.

Some of them nodded, while others just looked at me suspiciously. I'm sure they were wondering what I was doing here.

"I'm here to escort you all." I shift my gaze from one member to the next, Before adding. "Together"

Suga furrows his brow at me. "Escort to where?"

I blink slowly as I respond. "You'll see"

If I tell you right now, none of you will agree to join me. So, no, I'm not going to tell you.

Jungkook huffs out a laugh as he jokes. "Well, we'll have to tell our drivers where we're going, won't we? Miss manager."

"No need. As your drivers will not take you there."

All of them stares at me for seconds, before looking around the parking area. Probably looking for their personal drivers and cars provided by company. Which weren't there anymore.

"You'll be accompanying me."

"What do you mean?" This time, it's RM who inquires.

I take a few steps back and cock my head to the side where the mini bus was parked behind me.

"You've got to be shitting me." Jin murmurs to himself as he stares at the dark grey Mercedes.

I return my gaze to them, raising my brow. "Should we go now?"

They all just stare at the vehicle, horrified , as if they've been told to clean shit.

Jungkook's the first one to shake his head. "Hell no. I'm not coming."

Jhope nods as he pulls out his phone and places it against his ear. "Yeah, I'll call my driver. Thanks"

The others also follow the same except Kim taehyung and I just stare at them trying, daintily.

They wait for their drivers to answer the phone. But, of course, they will never do so.

Some of them redial the number, becoming increasingly frustrated, as I slowly turn around and begin going towards the car. "No one will answer your phone until I say so."

I come to a halt in front of a vehicle's door and peer over my shoulder at them. "You have three choices. "

I took my first step onto the vehicle and turned around to face them. "A- the most straightforward option; come with me without arguing and stay safe. B- the risky option, take public transportation, which, by the way, I don't recommend unless you know what you're doing. Really know.

The final and most dangerous and frightening option is to walk. Which is the most riskier then all. Who knows what'll happen when the public sees you on the road? And you are not stupid enough to think a cap and mask will keep your fans away from you, do you?"

I meet all six of the wide eyes-and one narrowed one-final time before turning back and climbing the steps, saying loud enough for them to hear. "The bus will leave in two minutes. Think wisely."

I enter the bus and take the first seat on the right before crossing my legs and pulling out my phone to text the guards to make sure everything is ready. I also check on the drivers to see if everything is on time and going as planned.

That's when I noticed Rm ascending the steps and walking past me in the back of the bus. The other five follow suit with their tight features. I almost smirked at my success, but then I noticed he didn't follow.

I sighed and shook my head internally, knowing he was the most stubborn of them and might not give up. After two minutes, the bus driver hopped into his seat and began buckling his seatbelt while starting the engine.

I turned my head and looked at the members sitting in different seats in opposite corners of the bus. No one took a seat next to the other. All set solo. I let out a sigh. I forced them to ride the bus together, but I could never make them sit together. That's what they'd have to do with their own choices.

I hear footsteps behind me and turn around to see Kim Taehyung climbing the steps and taking a seat right beside me on the other column.

I turned my head over the window on my side to hide my smirk as the bus took off from the parking lot.

He came. He dropped his stubborn ass and came. That was unquestionably a victory.

Jimin mutters as I stare out the window. "This feels like deja vu," and my body stiffens, knowing precisely what he means. Knowing exactly what they must all be recalling.

There was a brief moment of silence in the bus before Jungkook asked me from behind my seat. "Won't you ask, what he meant, miss manager?"

The left side of my face burned as I felt his eyes on me now. I gulped hard before answering. "I'm not interested in your personal matters, Mr. Jungkook."

The bus entered a tunnel, blocking all light from outside. The only light visible in the darkness being the bus's interior blue and purple lights.

And his reflection on the glass on my side of the window. His jaw tightened, his laser eyes fixed on my reflection in the glass. And I wasn't about to break it.

Can he even see my eyes through these thick glasses?

The heat was visible in his dark eyes. Almost like he was stripping me naked and making my skin burn with his lethal touch in his mind right now. The thought made my My finger nails dig in my upper thighs and my toes curl in my black loafer as I match his gaze through the reflection. My lower body was experiencing warmth that I had not experienced in the previous two years.

The sun rays fell through the windows in the next second, and I noticed we had passed through the tunnel. As I hid my face on my right, pretending to be distracted by the scenery, I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and ears. The burning remained on my left side, and I clenched my thighs together to reduce the sensation going down between my legs.

It had been a long time since I felt like this. I didn't feel the need to relieve myself in the last two years. I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. And it was all coming together with a vengeance now. The desire to be relieved.

The drive from the studio set took about 30 minutes. I returned my gaze to the members as the bus entered the underground parking garage. Their curious eyes wandering out the windows to check the location.

The bus stopped short and I stood up, climbing down the steps, I exited the vehicle and waited for the members to follow. Once they were all out, I entered the building and walked into the elevator. I kept my foot on the automatic doors until all of the members were settled in a massive elevator with enough room for all of us.

I entered the codes into the digital keypad before pressing the elevator's only available button. The elevator pinged and took us to the building's top floor, the penthouse.

The lift led us directly onto a large penthouse on the 20th story of the skyscraper.

The members and I exit the lift together, taking in the interior of the penthouse. The penthouse featured two floors and a deck. The massive and spacious living room featured round couches sprayed in the centre and a massive television across it. In the dark room, the lights cast a warm yellowish glow with a modern twist.

"What in the actual hell" jhope sighed as he traipsed across the area.

Jungkook whistled as he sat down on the couch. Others wandered around the room, inspecting the various interiors and decorations. Kim Taehyung took a long look around the room before taking his place beside Jungkook.

They both seemed to get along much better than the last time I saw them two years ago. I guess that's one less task to do.

I walked and stood in the centre of the room, then clapped twice to get everyone's attention.

"All right, gentlemen, let me go over some specifics about this penthouse. There are eight double bedrooms in total, four on the first floor and the other half on the second.

An indoor pool,

a gaming area,

a gym,

a library,

and a media room are all available.

It also has a bar area with a variety of liquor collections.

There's also a lounge,

a fireplace,

and a large kitchen

with a dining area.

The third floor is a terrace where you can lounge and take in the view of the city.

The building has a total of twenty floors, with the penthouse taking up the top two with a terrace attached."

When I finished my lecture, I was met with seven staring eyes. As if I'd developed two heads.

I raise my brow in question as Jungkook raises his finger in the air, "Hold on."

He stood up and pointed his finger around us asking "what all of that- has to do with us?"

I blinked once more before responding. "Of course it has to do with you all; after all, you'll all be living here from now on."

In a matter-of-fact tone, I say. Ignoring the fact that I just dropped a bomb on them.

"What?!"

"Excuse me?!"

"Huh!?"

They all used words to express their horror. And I just looked at them casually for a moment before moving on.

"You're all going to live in this penthouse." I pause for a second before continuing. "Together"

I was shocked to learn from manager Sejin that they had moved out of their dorm soon after I- Kim aera- vanished two years ago, and that they were all living separately in their own apartments in the city. That, I assumed, was the root cause of their estrangement. They all began to live in such a deep comfort bubble that they forgot what it was like to live together again.

So to remove that issue, I made this plan. Unfortunately, the old dorm was no longer available at the last minute, so I had to find a suitable house for them to live in. I chose this condo after reading about its amenities. It was ideal for each of them.

A library for Rm, a gaming room for Jin, a bar area for Suga, a lounge space for Jhope, a media room for Jimin, a gym for Jungkook, and....a terrace lounge for Kim Taehyung.

I had to find a place with such amenities as a bribe to persuade them to stay instead of going elsewhere. And judging by their reactions as I listed all of their favourite activities, I believe my strategy was successful.

"Excuse me, miss Park, but we all have our own apartments and the company has agreed to our decision not to live together again." Rm explains calmly and collectedly.

"And, aside from work schedules, the company has given me the authority to decide where and how you'll spend your time as a group."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Suga snaps from my left side, where he's seated in the lounge chair.

As I tell everyone, I turn my head towards him. "That means the company has already paid for this penthouse, and you'll all be staying here for the time being."

Jhope stands, taking out his phone and typing something on it. "I'm contacting PD Bang."

My words stopped him in his tracks before he could dial his number. "Mr. CEO is on a business trip and will return in six months. And he has given us the authority."

I was relieved when manager Sejin informed me of this. It made things easier for me to handle.

Jhope curses under his breath as he huffs back into his seat.

"The penthouse is fucking incredible." Jungkook says as he runs his fingers through his dark hair before looking me in the eyes. "However, I won't be moving in here, from my apartment." His tone had a sharp edge hidden beneath his words. It was almost a challenge for me to get him to change his words.

Well, challenged accepted Mr. jeon.

"Please do as you please mr. jeon." He smiled at me, perhaps believing I had surrendered to his challenge. But his smile vanished when he heard what I was about to say.

"But will you be able to live in an apartment without electricity and running water?"

Six of them stiffened at my bold challenge. I continued without holding. "Will you be able to live with all of your credit cards and bank accounts blocked?  With no money? Or have your cars mysteriously vanished from their parking lots?"

Get that, you little spoiled brats. Can't live without luxury can you?

"You do realise we have the legal right to file a FIR in response to your blackmail, right?" Rm says this as if it will help them.

"Did you forget about all the terms you signed in your contract, Mr. Rm?" I ask, looking him in the eyes.

I pause to glance at Kim Taehyung, who watched everything with a blank expression. And I direct my gaze to each of them.

"You all signed a contract stating that the company has complete authority over your accommodations and living arrangements under the circumstances. And, based on your internal distrust of each member, the company is doing everything for the benefit of the group. To keep it from losing money as a result of the members' failed relationships."

Nobody responds to my fact bomb. Because they know that with the current situation, the group will not be able to stay in the industry for much longer.

"It's for your own and the group's benefit. Either you cooperate willingly or I'll have to find a way to force or blackmail you."

I turn my gaze to Jungkook. "Are you still not convinced, Mr. Jungkook?" After huffing out a breath, he turns his head without saying anything.

"Anyone else?" I inquire of the other members, and they all remain silent, giving up on their stubborn asses.

I nod. "Good."

"This penthouse has all of the personal luxuries you require. The housekeepers will come twice a week to clean. Your meals will be served three times per day as well. If you personally want to use the kitchen, you can, of course.

You must use the elevator we used; other residents have a different one in the lobby on the ground floor. To use your personal elevator, you must enter a code that will be sent to you in your group chat. And as for your luggage, your personal belongings will be delivered shortly."

My phone beeps with a message, and I unlock it to read a text message from one of the drivers. "Excellent, they've arrived." I put my phone in my pocket and lock it.

"You've all had a long day; get some rest and have a good night. This is it from me for today."

I turn and step into the elevator before turning and pressing the button down before entering the code. I stared in the penthouse as the doors slowly closed.

My gaze was drawn to him as he sat there, his eyes fixed on me and something dark going on behind those gorgeous eyes. That was the last thing I saw before the elevator closed and I let out a breath. I had no idea I was holding it until now.

This was a disaster. I had to keep my reactions to him under control, or else he'd figure out who I was in no time.

My phone rang, and I jumped, putting my hand on my chest as I saw Lor's number on my screen.

"Hey," I answered, suddenly exhausted.

"Hey, I just shut down the shop. Do you want to go out for drinks tonight? It had been a long day."

"Sounds good," I say with a smile. "Can you pick me up from here?"

"Sure. Texts me the location."

"Cool," I say as I hang up the phone and text her the location before exiting the elevator.

I guess I'll need something strong tonight. I sighed and walked out of the parking lot, turning my head up and glaring at the penthouse's outside walls.

you never made my life easy, Kim taehyung. I want to sue you for it. You arrogant jerk.

*
*
*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.3K 842 115
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
35K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
15.8K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
434K 12.6K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...