The Accidental Groom

By ChhaviGupta51

Myra's dream wedding turned into a nightmare when her groom, showed up with another woman, declaring that the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 15

2.1K 279 47
By ChhaviGupta51

Raj's POV

All five girls were coming to the men and boys around us were ogling them.

Oh my God!

Myra looked hot!!

I knew she was pretty but was shocked to see her in the swimsuit. Her swimsuit was cut very high at the thighs so that her long sexy legs were on full display.

I was too stunned to say a word. The swimsuit was a bit too short and sexy.

Oh my God!! How would they feel wrapped around my waist?

Shit!! What the hell!!

What was I thinking??

Had I turned into Ron??

Shit!!

I wanted to look at her but could not afford to do it. And yet, as if my eyes wanted to punish me, they kept ogling her.

Thank God we were already in water or.....

God!!!!

But everyone else was also looking at her, I was tensed about it. If I could feel like this, what could Shaurya might be thinking??

Oh, God!! I will beat him. But if I could feel like this, any one of them including Shlok, Mihir, and Manik. As rest of them were her brothers.

And Ron??

I will beat Ron if he does that.

He won't, he knows my feelings. Oh god!! Keep me sane.

I was also feeling good that this sizzling hot girl was going to be
mine very soon.

Every other girl looked a bit demure in comparison to her and I could not take my eyes off her.

I just had to keep her with me at any cost, could not afford to have Shaurya anywhere near her. 

She seemed to be aware of all sets of eyes on her and was comfortable about it. Though I was getting a bit uncomfortable,

They all joined us and before anyone could start flirting, I needed to be with her. But Viren got annoyed with her and wanted her to change into something more modest and she refused to do that.

But Viren got even angrier. And asked her to change again.

"So?? Don't you men also flaunt your six and eight-pack abs?? Well, be a protective brother if you want to be, but I will not change. And you can't stop me, brother."  She was being adamant.

  Viren was shocked and so were we to see her behavior. She was being extra bold today... What happened to her??

" It's ok, Viren, calm down! We all are here, no one else can come near the girls. We will take care of all of them. " Manik said. And Viren nodded and went away though seemed to be annoyed.

" Do you think, this is too much?? " She asked all of us. But nobody replied to her though Manik tried to make her understand that her brother would get Over-Protective in such a situation and not to comment on Roshni as it was uncalled for, which was right I could see that she was annoyed.

Now I understand the situation. Maybe she wore it to show him that she was way hotter than Roshni and wanted to make him feel jealous.

I wish I knew at that time that I was just a part of her plan to make Manik feel jealous.

We all started enjoying the water rides and she was with me most of the time. Her mood was spoilt so I pampered her by paying a lot of attention to her and her good mood was restored in no time.

Everyone else was busy and we both swam and made our way to the other side of the pool, which was a bit secluded.

The pool water was glistening in the sunlight, casting a sparkling glow across the surface. Myra and I were floating on our backs, holding hands and gazing up at the clear blue sky. Our laughter and playful splashing echoed through the air, as we enjoyed each other's company.

Though I tried to control myself, I could not resist the urge to take her in my arms and kiss those soft, plump lips.

The warmth of the sun and the coolness of the water was creating a perfect balance. With a contented sigh, I wrapped my arms around Myra pulling her closer. We were lost in the moment and the beauty of the surroundings.

The sun was casting the sky in a warm, golden glow. The pool water reflects the sky, creating a peaceful ambiance.

I don't know how, but we were lost with our bodies intertwined.

I moved closer to her with our eyes still locked, and all of a sudden, I bent and placed my lips on hers. Our lips met in a gentle kiss. The cool water surrounding us added a spark to the sensual nature of the embrace.

She moaned when I deepened the kiss. Our hands started moving to explore each other's bodies, as the intensity of the moment grew.

I was sure that we both could feel some kind of current flowing through our bodies and we were getting affected by it, so before it could go out of our hands, I broke the kiss reluctantly.

We were smiling at each other, with a shared understanding of their feelings.

The sun was covered by a dark cloud, making the sky darker, and enhancing the romantic atmosphere. I could not resist and kissed her again. We continued to kiss for a few more seconds and held each other closer, cherishing every moment of our time together.

Though I loved every minute of it, we had to go back so that others don't come to find us.

I asked her if we shall go back and she nodded reluctantly.

Oh, only I know how I pushed to swim back where everyone was. I wanted to get lost somewhere with her where no one could find us. 

We had food and spent more time there as no one wanted to go home except Manik. He was upset somehow, now I know the reason behind it. Anyway, we all went back to Manik's haveli in the evening.

By the time we reached there, we all were so tired that we went to our rooms. Ron and I were sharing the room.

" So, how was your day? " He asked with a naughty smile.

" It was good. "  I said with a smile.

" Good or super good, amazing? "  That idiot asked.

" Good. "  I replied to stop his teasing.

" Liar!! It was amazing for you. I saw you with her... You were getting very romantic. " He laughed.

" Ron, there is something that is called privacy. You must not invade it. "

" Privacy?? You were kissing her in the pool anyone could have seen you. Just thank me that I involved her brothers and kept them away. "

" Thanks!! " I said and we both laughed.

" I know you like her, but do you really want to go ahead and get married to her? I am asking you as you took another step in her direction. Tell me how you felt. "

" I don't know... "

" You need to know, tell me how you felt. "

" I was literally lost in her as if she bewitched me with her beauty. I can't forget the current I felt in my body when she was in my arms, I had forgotten everything around us and just wanted to kiss her. "

" You are besotted. In love with her, and she was kissing you back with the same intensity. So I guess she wants you too. So, talk to our parents and sweep her off her feet. "

We were discussing all this when we heard the loud heated voice of Viren. He was shouting at someone. We rushed out and I was shocked to see that Viren was punching Manik for kissing Myra.

Myra?? My Myra?

How dare he??

But before I could join Viren in beating him, I heard Myra accepting that Manik didn't kiss her, she had kissed him and Manik was her boyfriend.

What??

Manik was her boyfriend??

How could she let me kiss her and enjoy it if she was in a relationship with Manik??

Then why was she spending time with me? Was she playing with my emotions?

But why?? She was fooling around with both of me and Manik. Anyway, I was really shocked and didn't know how to react and stayed where I was, but Ron was very angry. He was very upset because he knew exactly how was I feeling at that moment.

He pulled me back to our room and packed our bags. Told Roohi to get ready with our bags too.

We all packed our bags and left early morning.

And starting from that day I blocked her out of my life.

*******

Enough!! I didn't want to think about all that... So I placed my hands on my ear and closed my eyes to shut her thoughts.

But all in vain...

Whenever I closed my eyes her face and her betrayal came to my mind.

A part of me said that she was also forced to marry me now though she was in love with Manik, he married Roshni and now since the whole city was invited to attend the wedding, so there has to be a wedding ceremony today.

I can't back out.

There was a knock on the door and I opened the door.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

I want to invite all of you for the accidental wedding of your own Raj and Myra. Please come and join us tomorrow for this accidental wedding. 😍😍🎉🎉🎉💕💕💓

Please don't forget to vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi 💕💓💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8K 49
Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independent girl, who radiates happiness and ener...
151K 8.2K 71
" I would never be a second choice to anyone. If I need to compete with someone else for your love, I would gladly make it easier for you by taking m...
94.6K 3.7K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
47.4K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...