The Accidental Groom

By ChhaviGupta51

Myra's dream wedding turned into a nightmare when her groom, showed up with another woman, declaring that the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 12

2.1K 265 38
By ChhaviGupta51

Myra's POV
Present time...

" Myra, get up beta, you need to get ready. " Srusti Mami came in and said.

" Get ready for what?? "

" To get married. "

"Mami, what do you mean? I will not marry Manik. "  I said.

" Who is talking about him?? We can never think of it now. "  She smiled.

" Then? To whom am I supposed to get married? Salman Khan? " I asked sarcastically. 

" No, he is too old for our princess. We have a young, tall, fair, and handsome man for you." She replied with a mysterious smile.

" Mami, stop kidding! Don't worry I am fine, just feeling sleepy."  I said.

"  That is why I am telling you to take a bath before getting ready. "

" Are you serious? " I was shocked.

" Of course!! Go take a bath, we need to go to the hotel. I will take out and pack your dress and jewelry. "

"  How can all of you force me to get married to a random person like this??  "

" Beta, no one is forcing you to get married to a random person. We all know him very well. And your mom and dad are talking to him and once are about to come to you to ask if you would like to get married to that handsome gentleman. I was just trying to get you out of that gloomy mood and inform you well in advance so that you get time to think. "

" But who is the man am I supposed to get married to?" I asked.

" Raj. " She said.

What?? Raj? Really?

Is that possible?

" Raj?? Rajveer? Rajveer Kapoor? " I asked with an increased heartbeat.

" The one and only. How many people do you know with the name Raj? "  She smiled.

My heart skipped a few beats. 

" I am getting married to Raj?? How?? Did he agree to that? He doesn't have any issues? "  I was shocked.

"  Why would he have any issues?  He just accepted in front of everyone that he would marry you. " mami said.

He was not even talking to me.

" Really? He said that, or did his parents or Sia aunty suggested it? " I asked.

" Sia just called, his family here and they were trying to find him.  But just a few minutes back he came and said that if it is ok, with you and your family, he would marry you. Viraj Jiju is very happy and relaxed. Mohit got him a wedding outfit that matches yours and Sujoy and all men have already left for the hotel to make some changes in the arrangements. "

" I am getting married to Raj?? "

" Do you have any problem with that?? We all were so happy that we literally forgot to ask you at that time and started the preparation accordingly. But then Raj reminded us to ask you.  Wait!! If you are not happy..."  She said and looked concerned.

" No, I am fine with it. He is a nice man. "  I said immediately.

" Yes, he is!! Now go and take a bath. I will inform your parents that you are ready. Do you want to talk to him before getting married?? " She asked.

" No!! If he is okay with this, I am fine with it as well. " I said
and I went to the bathroom.

Raj?? Oh, my God!!!!! 

Wow!! How did that happen, he hasn't even talked to me ever since that fateful night in Surat.

I am going to be with him for the rest of our lives??

My heartbeat increased at just the thought of it.

Myra Rajveer Kapoor...

I shook my head and filled my bathtub and got into it.

I have always liked being with him. We had gone on many such dates after that first one and I was getting very comfortable with the idea of getting married to him. As it is I was getting sick of the long-distance relationship between Manik and me. 

Raj was giving me so much attention and Manik was not even there to be with me. I didn't even feel that I was in any kind of relationship with him. So I  started giving him hints that I was not enjoying the so-called relationship.

Manik tried to convince me and started sending me flowers and gifts to make up for the physical distance between us and to remind me every day that he was there for me and was thinking of me even when he was away.

I didn't know what to do, I was getting convinced that I would be very happy with Raj. He was a very nice, decent, and romantic man. I liked the way he was taking care of me.

Ron, Viren, and Sujal have even started teasing us, but he always smiled at whatever they said.  But I was still very confused between Raj and Manik.

Then one fine day, Manik's younger brother, Mihir called me up and said that Manik was going crazy in Surat because he was dying to meet me but could not get out of there.

He asked me if I would like to give a surprise to him to cheer him up. I agreed because Manik was trying his level best to spend some time talking to me, however busy he was. 

Mihir arranged a trip to Surat with all of us. I wanted to test my feelings for Manik as I was getting attracted to Raj by now. So it was a perfect chance to evaluate my feelings and relationship with Manik and finish things between us if I find out that I was not happy being in a relationship with Manik.

But when we reached there.....

" Myra, hurry up beta, we are getting late. Everyone has reached there. You would need time to get ready. " Mom was calling from outside.

" Yes, mom!! Just five minutes more. "  I replied and brought myself back from memory lane.

I came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

" Awww... My baby is getting married today. I am getting emotional but I am happy that you are getting married to Raj. We know the family for years, everyone is very nice and we liked Raj ever since he became friends with Viren. He would always keep you happy. " Mom said.

" Mom, did he ask for my hand? "

" His mom and Sia called him here and asked if he wants to get married, his only concern was that he was supposed to attend the wedding today, so it is a bit awkward to get married all of a sudden at the wedding where he was invited as a guest. But Priya told him if he likes you, it doesn't really matter as she and Rahul also got married in the same way and they are so happy and it is the need of the hour, he agreed. "

" He was hesitant?? "

" It is but obvious, put yourself in his condition. Would you be ready to get married
in such a situation? You selected Manik over him and still he is ready to get married to you at the drop of a hat to save our faces. Would you have married someone like that if he had chosen someone else over you? I don't think so. You must respect him for this. "

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Friends I posted a new book in Kiss short story competition.

It is a short story of 15 chapters. It has less than 20k words but it is completed

The paper bride.

Here is the link of the book.
https://read.writekiss.com/details?book_id=63faeb692254d504b90671eb

I will post it on my message board as well. Please do read it.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi  💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.9K 49
Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independent girl, who radiates happiness and ener...
1.8M 94.2K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
298K 17.6K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
85K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...