I'm Hanagaki Takemichi fucker...

By DeySeeMeRolling

Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows... More

Intro:
Chapter 1: Hanagaki Takemichi is here bitches!!
Chapter 2: You fucking deliqnuents wannabes made me drop my soda!
Chapter 3: Why the fuck are you here!?
Chapter 4: I saved the day fuckers!
Chapter 5: Damn i got stabbed
Chapter 6: Your flirting is bad as fuck
Some cute all take pics
More cute alltake pics
Even more alltake pics
Chapter 7: Why the fuck do i have to wear this shit?!
Special chapter
Chapter 8: IM GONNA FUCKING KILLL YOU
Chapter 9: These fuckers left me alone...i hope they die
VACATIONS
Chapter 10: Fuck! I dont know how to treat wounds! Damn it!
Chapter 11: I MET YOU FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AGO
Chapter 12: I CAN'T BELIVE I LOST TO THIS DICKHEAD DAMN IT
Chapter 13: I look so ficking hot bro BAHAAHAH
Chapter 14: DID YOU JUST FUCKING PUNCH ME?!
Not a chapter but its really important
Chapter 16: Youre my fucking bestfriend now!
Chapter 17: Well, maybe you're not a fucking asshole afterall
Chapter 18: FUCK WHAT DO I DO?!
Chapter 19: Let the fucking fight begin!
Chapter 20: Damn, i guess this is my goodbye
Chapter 21: HAHAHA, you will never get rid of me you bitches! Im fucking back!
Chapter 22: I guess im taking the bus to go home tonight
Chapter 23: If you dont come looking for me ill have to look for you myslef
Chapter 24; Your shit...just got wrecked!
Chapter 25: You shouldn't have done that man...
OMG LOOK AT THIS
Chapter 26: Damn dude, this day is full of flashbacks and deja vus
Chapter 27: Damn, I didnt expect this
Chapter 27: Would you be my girlfriend!?
Chapter 28: What a fucking crooked team
Chapter 29: Im so sorry...
Chapter 30: Why the fuck are you here?! / im fucking tired of waiting
Chapter 31: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU BETRAYED ME!
Chapter 32: what the fuck did you do..?! You son of a bitch!
Chapter 33: You want to kill me?! Get in line bitch!
Chapter 34: IM FUCKING FAMOUS
Chapter 35: This is so fucking hard
GUYS IM ON PINTEREST
Chapter 36: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Chapter 37: This was sure the fucking best first meeting of the year!
Chapter 38: SO FUCKING COOL!!
Chapter 39: Im trying to understand what the fuck is going on
HELLPPPPPPP 😭😭😭😭😭 (plus a question)
Chapter 40: I will fucking save you no matter what
Chapter 41: Im so tired / An awakening
Chapter 42: Untold backstories
Chapter 43: What the actual fuck?!
Chapter 44: FUCK OFF SCUMBAGS!!
...
Chapter 45: Maybe some promises are meant to be broken
Chapter 46: Suddenly I have the urge to fucking kill someone
Chapter 47: Blob, blob, blob, fucking blob.
Chapter 48: Fuck! Not again!
Chapter 49: Im back here again?
Chapter 50: Why can't they fucking see im not him?
Chapter 51: Im not having a great time
HELP
Chapter 52: I hate manly women
Chapter 53: You motherfucking traitor
Chapter 54: You know what? Fuck it! Lets start this war!
Chapter 55: Don't freak out but I kinda got killed (again)
Chapter 56: Get your nose out of my fucking business
Read pls
Chapter 57: Lets fukcing go bitches!
Chapter 58: The final fight
Chapter 59: Shit... I guess it's not a secret anymore
Chapter 60: A look to the past
Chapter 61: Waking up is a fucking headache
Chapter 62: Who's fucking next bitches?!

Chapter 15: Do i look like some motherfucking super hero to you?!

1.3K 51 8
By DeySeeMeRolling

"Talking"
'Thinking'
__________________
"You know Michy" Mikey said as he looked towards the horizon "I used to have this friend when I was little, we lived really close to each other, he would always challenge me to duels. I of course, always won, but we would always make up after that, I really cared for him, but then an accident happened and out friendship kind of broke, even thought we still hanged out and stuff it wasn't the same"
"It's that bastard Baji right? The one who punched me in the meeting earlier?" The raven replied
Mikey chuckled and nodded "Please Michy...I'm begging you, please bring Baji back, we might not be the same as before but I still hold him very dear to me...I don't know if I lost him" 'if I lost him too, what would I do?' "I have a feeling if you both had met each other in better circumstances you would have gotten along pretty well"
"Sure blondie, but I'm going to ask you to kick Kisaki out of Toman"
Mikey looked confused at Takemichi "Why? Do you know him?"
"Yes but no, I don't know how to describe this feeling, but it's nothing good Mikey, I feel it, it's just wrong, something doesn't fit In"
"Then let's do a deal, if you manage to bring Baji back from Valhalla, I'll ban Kisaki form Toman, deal?"
"Deal"

Present
Takemichi was in an empty classroom, well not so empty because his four friends where with him chatting "So, you have to find a way to bring Baji back from Valhalla?" Akkun asked
"Yeah...but I don't know what even Valhalla is..." Takemichi sobbed. Eveyone immediately turned to Yamagishi who had his index finger in the middle of his glasses, he smirked before he pointed at Takemichi, making this scene where the mc transforms into super badass but instead Yamagishi transforms into a fucking encyclopedia, a fucking delinquent encyclopedia.
He starts explaining how Valhalla was created, and the members, and everything.
"I see, it seems that Valhalla is quite dangerous, right Takemichy?" Takuya said as he looked at the raven who looked confused at the delinquent nerd "Huh?" Yamagishi fell to the floor, feeling how all his chances of making Take learn something about delinquents went to waste "I can't take Takemichy's stupidity anymore guys, I-I'm giving up" the nerd boy said as he faked tears
"IM NOT STUPID YOU ASSHOLE, YOURE STUPID" the raven yelled at his friend, grabbing him by the collar (shirt), shaking him to make him wake up from his faint, yeah, he fainted because of Take been too stupid.
Suddenly the door was opened and a guy entered the room "Sorry, is someone called Hanagaki Takemichi here?" he asked and eveyone pointed at the raven 'YOU TRAITORS' he thought as he stood up and walked towards the guy who looked like he had a banana peel on his head. He was making a huge effort to not laugh "Yeah that's me, need something you asshole?"
"TAKEMICHI, that's Hanemiya Kazutora you stupid! Valhalla's number 2!" (Or is it number 3? Idk guys I'm just so lost hehe). Yamagishi half whispered half yelled into the raven's ear, who then turned to look at the half blonde and half black haired guy and send a punch toward him, only to be dodged by him.
'That was way too close for my liking, seems like we have a fighting machine~ he'll be useful in Valhalla for sure' Kazutora thought.
"Let's calm down buddy, I didn't know I had a Toman member a year below me! Now let's go! They are waiting for us!" He said as he grabbed Takemichi's shirt collar and drag him while the other one doesn't complain or do anything against it "Bye you four, thank you!" Hanemiya thanked them and left.
"Wait a second...WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE WAITING FOR US?!" The raven asked suddenly realizing in the danger he might be stepping in, not that he cared to much thought. Both entered what seemed to be an abandoned shop. As they walked in the shouts and cheers became louder and louder until they finally reached the scene. Baji beating the hell out of a guy, who seemed only familiar to Takemichi. But then the raven got his eyes hooked on the person who seemed to be seating on some type of throne, it was no one less than Hanma, the one who tried to kill and left his friends in the hospital, that bastard.
"Seems like our guest finally arrived, you sure took your time Kazutora~" Shuji said with his usual grin.
"Fuck you Hanma" the raven said
"My my~ seems like he's a snappy one, you didn't change since our last encounter didn't you?"
"No, I still want to beat the shit out of you until you die and rot in hell"
"I would love to continue our fight that we started in the festival but unfortunately I asked Kazutora to bring you here for other reason"
They all looked at the bloody scene, until Baji stopped and looked at Hanma "So is this enough Hanma?"
Takemichi wasn't affected by the blood, he was surprised when he finally recognized the beaten up person below the blood with the broken face, it was Matsuno Chifuyu, Toman's first division vice captain, he had seen him a few times on Toman meetings. Hanma looks at Takemichi and asks "Hanagaki, what did Baji say when he left Toman?"
Takemichi didn't care about some random Valhalla guy with a pocket knife pointing to his throat, because he knew he could snap the knife in two if he wanted so he just ignored it "He said that he was now Toman's enemy because he was leaving to join Valhalla"
Hanma grin grew wider as he looked at the king haired one "Then sure, welcome to Valhalla Baji" he gave him a Valhalla uniform (that spawned out of no where) and then looked back at the raven "You're free to go Hanagaki, but hey, you could pay me a visit sometime"
"In your dreams, and if I'm going to lay you a visit it will be to see you in the hospital after I beat the shit out of you you asshole" Take replied angry which Hanma just chuckled "Anytime, I'll love to fight with you some time"
Takemichi just ignored him and said to Baji "Hear me out you dumbass with silky hair, I honestly don't give a fuck about what happens to you but I need to bring you back to Toman in order to kick Kisaki's can't get over rejection ass out of Toman, so you better not die you asshole or else my plans will be ruined"
Takemichi caught a glance of shock in Baji's eyes when he heard he wanted to kick Kisaki out of Toman 'so he also suspects about him, that must be a reason to leave Toman but why join Valhalla?'
"Then tell Mikey that I wish him luck because I'm not going back" the amber eyed replied
"Dude no, go say it yourself, what am I? Your WhatsApp human version?"
Kazutora tried to hold his laugh, tried, but couldn't help to laugh a bit before going back to a serious face when he noticed the tense atmosphere.
"Chill dude, just kidding. Sure I'll tell him, I'm not sure if he will care because he won't stop trying to get you back" the raven said but then added "Fuck! Look at the hour! I've gotta go!" He grabbed the guy with the pocket knife wrist and a crack was heard, like breaking bones and the guy let the knife fall down to the floor as he crouched in pain while Take ran outside. He was going to hang out with Senju, and didn't want to be late.
.
.
.
"WAHHHH MICHY I DONT WANT TO DIE" Senju cried almost throwing the popcorn can but luckily Takemichi grabbed it before it fell.
"YOU ALMOST THREW THE POPCORN FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN THE MINUTE SENJU" Takemichi yelled but then both were shushed by the audience "SHHHHHHH" everyone yelled at them before they shut up and continued watching. The two looked at each other and laughed, well not laughing because they tried to not make a sound but it was quite hard.
"Hey throw a popcorn into my mouth" Take said and Senju made a Lebron James pose before throwing a popcorn, that instead of landing on the boy's open mouth landed on his open eye "FUCK! Senju! I said into my mouth! Not eye!" He half whispered half yelled at the girl who apologized "Sorry! Let me try again!" She replied the same way
This time she did throw it right, and then threw a few more.
"*munch munch* so good~" Take said smiling as he swallowed the sweets "I definitely need some Taiyaki dude"
"I don't understand why you like it so much, it's just a fish shaped cake with some filling inside" the girl complained
"Of course it's not big thing if you say it like that but ice cream Taiyaki it's just the best~" the boy kicked his lips drooling as he thought of a giant Taiyaki.
Before they knew the movie had ended and they where leaving the huge room, with eveyone looking at them angrily "So you think we bothered them?" Senju asked
"Probably, but I couldn't care less thought, if it bothers them they can fuck off" the raven replied before the girl threw another popcorn in his mouth.
The two threw the empty van away and walked around the mall, Shibuya mall was a place where many teenagers in Shibuya would go to hang out.
The two walked around stores, but Takemichi was been dragged by Senju to every clothing store they saw.
Takemichi was feeling really awkward, he was in a women clothes store, and he had been waiting for Senju to finish dressing which she was taking a lot, and started to get stares from women. He was starting to feel annoyed so he was about to stand up when Senju appeared "Michy! Michy! Do you like how it looks on me?" She asked, she was wearing a light blue dress that went a bit higher than her knees, with oversized sleeves.
(👇 here you have just that instead of black, her's is blue)

She was looking really cute, and he couldn't help but blush a little. 'Cute' he thought but then shrugged the idea off, he gave her a thumb up as he said "Looks great on you! Now can we go?" He asked trying to look annoyed
"Gosh! You're such an impatient guy! Yes! Let me buy this and we'll get going" she replied and went back to the changing room and he sighed.
"Takemichi?" He heard a female voice say his name and when he turned he was surprised to see Hina and Emma entering the shop "What are you doing on *random girl clothing shop name*?" The peachy brown haired girl asked
"I-" he was about to say that he was with a friend when Emma interrupted him with a gasp "Are you a girl Takemichi?! I didn't knew this! Don't worry your secret is safe with me!" She exclaimed
"No dude, I was actually-" He was interrupted by the blonde girl, again "Are you trans?! Do you like girl clothing but you can't tell anyone because they'll bully you?!"
"No Emma I actually-"
"Michy! There I already payed! Let's go-" Senju stopped next to the raven when she saw the two girls looking at her surprised "Michy, who are they? Are they bothering you? If they are I will beat the living shit-" she was interrupted by the blue eyed boy "No Senju, they are actually friends of mine, she is Emma *points at the blonde girl*, Mikey's sister, and she is Hina, my childhood friend". He called her childhood friend but they knew each other since they where 11, so they knew each other for 3 years.
"Oh! Then hello! I'm Akashi Senju! Michy's best friend! Nice to meet you!" The white haired girl said, wrapping her arms around the boy's arm.
A tick mark appeared on Hina's face even thought she was still smiling 'deep breaths Hina, breath in, breath out' the peachy brown haired girl thought.
And what made it worse was when she noticed he had blushed, even if it was a little bit, when the girl had hugged him.
Emma seemed to notice the anger coming from her friend, but to change atmosphere she asked "So, what did you buy Aka-chan?"
"Drop the formalities Emma! Just call me Senju and I bought the dress I'm wearing now~"
"It's real pretty, right Hina? Take?"
"Y-yea" the fuming but smiling girl said and then the raven "I guess it looks kinda pretty on her" he said blushing looking to the other side before he quickly added "You two also look pretty good"
"Thanks Takemichi-kun!" Emma said and the three (take, hina and emma) started talking, Hina trying to flirt sometimes but it went unnoticed by the dense blonde, not by the other two girls thought, specially Senju. Senju started to feel like something boiled inside her, what was this feeling, ah yes, envy.
"Takemichi...I'll go home, you can hang out with them if you want" she said as she exit the store.
"Wait Senju! Bye girls! Cya around!"
The two girls waved at the blonde as he ran behind the white haired girl.
"Semi! Wait! Where are you going?!"
She just kept running when she reached a park, she kept running until she was ona grass field with some blooming Sakura trees. Suddenly she felt someone grabbing her wrist, when she stopped and looked behind to see a worried Takemichi "Senju! What's wrong?! Are you okey?"
"No I'm not!" She replied angrily as she tried to held back frustration tears
"Why?!"
"Because of you!"
"Me?! What the fuck did I do?!"
Senju just looked at him as tears felt down her face and blush appeared in her cheeks "Y-you dumb ass"
"That's not the answer I asked for" he said, getting his face closer to her until their lips where a few centimeters apart.
"Y-you like them more than you like me don't you? Specially that girl Hina...I know I only met you some weeks ago but I-" she felt something caress her red cheek, she looked up and saw Takemichi's hand on her face, it was soft, and cold. He wiped with the other hand the tears off her eyes and said "Senhu, belive me when I say I do not prefer or like more another girl more than you"
The wind made the raven hair flow with his eyes shining with honesty,!making the scene even more romantic. Her white hair flowed too, as she looked at the boy. It took her a few seconds to process what she just had been told and blushed more than she did before. He went from a serious face to a big green "I wouldn't pick another girl over you even ona thousand years, believe me!"
She smiled softly as she said "And I wouldn't choose a boy over you in a thousand years either"
He took a step back and said teasingly "Gosh, I didn't knew you where such a jealous girl Senju"
"I-i am not!" She tried to defend herself.
"Anyways, let's get young your house before your brother starts worrying"
"Yea, he can act like an angry dad sometimes" she added and both walked happily towards the Akashi residence.
.
.
.
"Mint with chocolate ice cream filled Taiyaki is the best!" Takemichi complained
"No way! Raspberry jelly filled Taiyaki is the best!" Senju fought back
"You're crazy woman!"
"I'm not a woman! I'm a girl! Woman if for way older girls! I'm barely 14!"
"Well I'm about to be 15"
Basically both where discussing in which Taiyaki flavor was the best when suddenly they heard a voice say
" Takemichy?"
________________
For you readers this is an all take book so SONT GET CONFUSED, the main ship is mitake (Mikey x Takemichi) and has some Senju c Takemichi but not many more hehe, and this is my first chapter after all the well accident thing hehe, thank you for sticking here,
Luv u all Ty❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
648 6 8
what if the gods pity the young takemichi and gave his a twin sister that's 2 mins younger than him...and also by adding a few memories about him hav...
31.3K 794 54
Started-09/13/21 Finished-11/11/22 Progress of Editing: Haven't started Takemichi is a lovely and brightly boy at the same time he's strong he preten...
17.3K 556 9
There was a world filled with Mythical Creature's and humans were rare, in fact humans haven't been seen for centuries. Any human spotted would disap...