Subject Crossover | Book 1(?)...

By Jerin0613

They had a myth that objects can be found in different dimensions and can be used for all types of things, th... More

Some Info
Chapter 0: Their Arrival
Chapter 1: Headache
Chapter 2: More Than One?
Chapter 3: Half-Blind
Chapter 4: Stuck Together
Chapter 5: Excitment Issues
A/N [Important]
Chapter 6: Insanity
Chapter 7: Speak Up
Chapter 8: Starvation
Chapter 9: Out Of Luck
Chapter 10: Scarred
Chapter 11: Knocked Out
Chapter 12: Search
Chapter ?*#: Amnesia
Chapter 14: Revealed
Chapter 15: Save Them
Chapter 16: Emergency
Chapter 17: Who Are You?
Chapter 18: Pass Out
Chapter 19: All Together
Chapter 20: Vents
Chapter 21: Glossophobia
Chapter 22: Sleep Deprivation
Chapter 23: Reality Change
Chapter 24: Isolated From Reality In Causality
New Cover
Chapter 25: Operation: Escape And Revenge (EAR)
Chapter 26: Burnt Ashes
Chapter 27.5: Beijing Corn💀🌽 [not canon!!!!!!]
Chapter 28: Foggy Sight
Chapter 29: Boredom
Chapter 30: Cries And Tears
Chapter 31: Came Back From The Dead
Chapter 32: StoryTime
Chapter 33: Paintbrush?
Chapter 34: Fake Out (The sad attempt of making a decent ending)

Chapter 27: Pages Of Guilt

179 3 0
By Jerin0613

Gelatin was looking at the book, while also trying to read it through the fog. His eyes started watering and straining because of the fog, he sighed and closed up the book. Not knowing a thing written in it.

He held out his flashlight again and tried finding the forest. He kept having this..feeling, a sense that someone is watching him, but he shoved his senses out of his head and just ignored it and kept walking.

Flower took another route earlier, hoping to find another way to get there. It was cold, and the weather looked like it had better days.

The book looked old, slightly torn and yellowish with some dark stains on it. Gave it a mysterious vibe, which was noticed and taken note of right away.

Gelatin thought he saw something moving in the fog, a figure sprinting faster than ever. He got frightened with the sounds of the figure moving around him, he didn't wanted to keep walking through this fog, he just wanted to go home.

He was not sure why, but he starting smelling something..burning. He took note of this and tried following where the smell was coming from. He quickly walked through the fog.

He saw it, right then and there. A fire, sparking in flames, it glowed with a warm orange glow. He got slightly closer to the fire, making sure that he was standing at a safe distance away in case if he suddenly started melting. He noticed how warm and fuzzy the fire was, but it was abnormal for a fire like this to occur at such a cold temperature, and even more unusual if it started randomly. Unless, someone started it.

He couldn't see what was on fire, it smelled horrible and reeks. Gelatin decided to ignore it and continue searching. The cold air caressed through the city, leaving the place in the cold. His flashlight flickered into the darkness. It all went dark.

-

Candle: Where are they?

The lit purple candle roamed the hallways of the lab, looking left and right for someone. She started panicking, not knowing what could have happened to them. But she wanted to break them out of this hell.

Her fire lit up furiously and burnt the walls that she past by, she felt like she was on fire. Her anger overwhelms her but she didn't plan throw tantrum and die in a messed up lab because of her selfish needs. She would describe that she feels like she was in hell.

Candle check room and room, each one being more emptier than the other. If that even makes sense at all. She started losing hope of finding them and feared the worst. If Paintbrush was nowhere to be found, there could be countless things that could have happened, they could have been executed, they might have escaped, they might be killing many people, they might be still alive but suffering, who knows?!

She quickened her pace, stress and fear aching her body, she starts shouting out their name.

Candle: Paintbrush..! Where are you..?

She started fucking cramping, this sucks, being nice and not being respected, how ungrateful of them. Fuck, they even sabotaged her and caused her to be eliminated, and she tried showing them how to be respectful, yet they didn't respect or care about her.

Candle almost couldn't hold her anger, and her fire furiously crackled and burned her wick. She started breathing slowly and started searching for Paintbrush again, but her flame never calmed down.

She heard noises coming from one room, the one all the way to the end; barricaded, locked and eradicated almost completely, there were burnt marks and several large scratches on the door, out of curiosity, she went to the door at the end.

The door looked almost abandoned for years, it must have felt bad to be forgotten for all eternity, until the one that was meant for them comes to their door, forever forgotten sounded familiar, she thought her mother almost named her Teriyaki after her mother's favourite meal, chicken with rice, it was only loved when it was cooked at home, outside food didn't tasted good for her. So she picked up the skills to learn how to cook, it was pretty simple at that time, until they added chemicals and harmful substances in the chicken they bought, her mother soon got sick afterwards. And...

...

She attempted to open the door, tried sliding and pulling it, and pushing it. Despite her efforts, the door remained shut. She figured that she needed a crowbar, where would she'd be able to get that kind of stuff? She wondered, circling around in front of the door, there were many signs on the door.

"STAY AWAY"
"DO NOT TOUCH"
"BY THY GOD MAY YOU PERISH"
"YOU CAN'T SAVE YOURSELF"
"FORGETTING YOUR PROBLEMS DOES NOT
HELP"
"HEED MY WARNING"
"DO NOT ENTER"
"YOUR FATE HAS BEEM SEALED"
"DEATH IS YOUR ONLY OPTION"
"FUCK OFF"
"THE DEVIL AWAITS YOU"
"BE OPPOSED BY THE GODS AND SUFFER ETERNAL SATANITY"

Was that even a word? Candle questioned in her head.

Her flames kept growing like her god damn problems.

Fuck it.

CRASH!!*

..

Candle: Huff.. Hu-

What..?

P-Paintbrush?

What happended to you?!

Are you alive?!

PAINTBRUSH! WAKE UP!-

PLEASE-

.
.
.

Where..am I?

They woke up surrounded by blue, they see nothing but the abyss when they look ahead. The temperature was freezing cold, there was no source of air anywhere, so how are they breathing? In fact, are they even breathing? They quickly check the place where one's nose is supposed to be, they didn't feel anything there. They started freaking out, are they dead? They check their pulse but felt nothing, no response.

Where are they? They waved their arms violently and started moving around the area. The place was massive, is this where they will be for eternity..? A place where they would never see another someone? Alone forever..?

Paintbrush felt they were gonna cry in sadness, but no tears could escape their eyes. They felt like they were floating, are they in a river? Because they can hear something OR someone talking above them.

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...

They heard a male voice speaking, wonder what they are talking about. Paintbrush tried swimming up but was unable to for some odd reason, it was as if something was pulling them down.

They looked down and saw a chain around their leg, when did they get there? They tried pulling it, despite their efforts, they made no progress of trying to get out of here. Suddenly, something pulled them up.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?!

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝙾! 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐?!

What? The person was seriously angry and did not approve of the sudden encounter with Paintbrush. But the comments of this person angered them and they wanted to fight them.

Paintbrush: You want to fight me bitch?!

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔? 𝙰𝚑! 𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔! 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?!

Paintbrush: I'm a paintbrush, idiot! And I'm not just a piece of wood!

𝙰𝚑, 𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝.

Paintbrush: So what? That's not my problem!

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛.

Paintbrush: What?!

SHING!!*

AHH!! LET ME GO!!

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜?

...

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝.

PAINTBRUSH!!

Huh?!

Oh my goodness! You're alive!

What the fuck happened?! The purple candle hugged them tightly as she sobbed in tears. Who is this woman again? Oh wait, oh fuck, who were they kidding? Of course it's Candle, they just forgot about her like that?! That's terrible!

Candle: C-come on, we need to get out of here!

Paintbrush: W-what?!

Candle: Follow me!

The purple candle grabbed their wrist and pulled them out of the room while finding an exit, Paintbrush was still blurred and could not focus on what's happening, they could only hear multiple footsteps and they tried to have their vision focused, but failed anyway.

But there was no time to waste, they need to get out of here. And Candle would surely know the way. Right?

-

𝙻𝚘𝚐 #14

𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝚆𝚑𝚢? 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

-𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚐-

———————————————

Words: 1575
Next update:
Maybe two weeks later or something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 1.4K 15
There are dozens of object shows out there, each one in its own little universe, almost never touching each other. But what would happen if objects f...
37.6K 817 60
CW: This story generally contains ships and swearing, as well as fights and weapons, each chapter contains a bit of a warning for common triggers. [P...
78K 938 60
Dont expect this to update regularly. I'm not much of writer sometimes, but I thought I'd give it a try. Also this is very original, I'm definitely n...
65.8K 681 20
edit: hey. this fanfiction is very old and doesnt reflect my writing skills anymore. if youre interested, heres a link to one of my newer fanfictions...