After being reborn, Zhen Qian...

By Xiaoshuo_

When Li Zhizhi was fifteen years old, she was taken back to the capital to recognize her ancestors. As the re... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 152

Chapter 47

1.9K 26 6
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter Forty Seven

    "Her ears are fine, but Gu feels that your eyes are not good."

    Li Zhizhi was a little surprised when he heard this sentence at first, never expecting that Xiao Yan would speak for her.

    When she turned around, Xiao Yan withdrew his hand and sat down on the wheelbarrow. His movements were slow and unhurried, his chin slightly raised, and his posture revealed an inherent calmness and dignity. Just like what Li Zhizhi had seen before.

    He was clearly sitting, but his eyes were condescending, looking at Mrs. Li's mother and daughter, and said sneeringly: "When you meet Gu, you don't kneel or worship. Is this the etiquette for you?" Mrs. Li didn't recognize him at first     , Really stunned for a moment, Li Suwan gently pulled her, and reminded in a low voice of panic: "Mother, this is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince."     Madam Li was startled when she heard this, and hurriedly bowed down, respectfully He saluted and said: "My wife has seen His Highness the Crown Prince."     Xiao Yan didn't call out, but only glanced at Li Zhizhi, and said, "Let's go."     Li Zhizhi inexplicably understood the meaning of his eyes, and stepped forward One step, pushing his cart towards the Princess Mansion, passing Madam Li and Li Suwan, without even stopping for a moment, the mother and daughter could only watch helplessly as the group of people walked away, and soon disappeared in the The gate of the Princess Mansion.     After entering the mansion, Li Zhizhi said to Xiao Yan: "Just now I want to thank Your Highness."     Xiao Yan casually said, "Thank you for what?"     Li Zhizhi pushed him through the veranda, and said: "Thank you, Your Highness, for helping me. Talk?"     The person on the cart let out a short chuckle, and after a while, he said: "I used to be so sharp-tongued, I thought you were so powerful, but it's nothing more than that?" His final voice rose slightly, revealing a little     playful Meaning, Li Zhizhi was not upset, but said very modestly: "It's not as far away as His Highness, and I have to ask His Highness for advice in the future."     Xiao Yan: ...     At first glance, these words seem to be compliments, but If you think about it carefully, isn't that the case?

    Knowing that Mrs. Li and Li Su were coming late, Li Zhizhi's original good mood was swept away and replaced by a touch of gloom, but because she was going to see the eldest princess soon, she was worried that the other party would find out, so she could only pretend that nothing was wrong. Nothing happened, as usual.

    The eldest princess was in the flower hall, she was very happy to see them coming back, she said with a smile: "I was just talking to Qing Luo, when will you come back, what a coincidence." Then she asked

    Li Zhizhi to come closer, and said: "I haven't seen you for a few days, but I miss you a little. Come here and let me take a good look." The

    eldest princess also waved, and she looked much more kind and kind, and her every move showed intimacy. Li Zhizhi sat beside her as she said. Sideways, smiled and said: "I am also thinking about Your Highness, I wonder how you are doing these days?"

    Xiao Yan found that when she faced the eldest princess, she seemed to be a different person. She has beautiful lines, her long eyelashes are blinking lightly, and there is a little shimmer of light, while those beautiful eyes are bright, the pupils are clear and clean, filled with dependence and joy, reminiscent of a deer in the mountains and forests , harmless and soft, like sincerity from the heart, without any pretense.     Her tone was even a little shy, which surprised Xiao Yan. For some reason, he suddenly remembered a kind of grass that he saw in the imperial garden of the palace when he was young. The leaves were as thin as feathers, and it usually grew in the dark. The corner looks weak and harmless. If you stretch out your hand to pull it, you will find sharp barbs on its stem, which can easily cut through human flesh, but if you touch it lightly, it will close the leaves. He lowered his head in embarrassment.     Xiao Yan looked at the girl thoughtfully. She was talking to the eldest princess, with a smile on her face and eyes, which was completely different from the smiles he had seen before, even a little innocent.     At that moment, Xiao Yan suddenly understood why the eldest princess liked her.     At this moment, a servant came in from outside and whispered something to the eldest princess. Immediately afterwards, the smile on Li Zhizhi's face quickly faded, and that little bit of innocence was nowhere to be found. Yan knew what happened without even thinking about it, and he couldn't help feeling a little impatient and irritable.

    Sure enough, the eldest princess frowned slightly, she glanced at Li Zhizhi, and lightly ordered: "Just say that I have something to do in the palace, and let them come back another day." The servant was ordered to leave, when the eldest princess suddenly

    remembered What, he stopped and said: "Forget it, you go and say, the palace is discussing matters with His Highness the Crown Prince, let them wait." "

    Yes."

    After the servants left, the eldest princess took Li Zhizhi's hand and patted it gently , Wen Sheng explained: "They came to visit today, it must be for Ji Li's affairs, if I only see you but not them, I will probably embarrass you when I go back." Li Zhizhi nodded: "

    Your Meaning, I understand it in my heart, Your Highness does not need to worry about me." The

    eldest princess touched the top of her hair affectionately, and said with a smile: "What a silly girl, of course I have to worry about you."

    Qing Luo smiled and said: " The princess loves you so much, I'm afraid you will think too much."

    Hearing this, Li Zhizhi blushed slightly, and she returned to the soft and shy appearance before, the eldest princess smiled and said: "Good boy, the palace will send you a baby in the morning." The new clothes are here, I'm waiting for you to try them on, go quickly."

    Li Zhizhi nodded, followed Qing Luo to the inner hall, the girl's slender figure disappeared behind the screen, and the eldest princess brought the tea Zhan came, took a sip, and with a smile on her face, she asked Xiao Yan, "Do you think Zhizhi is cute?"     Her appearance and tone seemed to be showing off her own child, With some pride and self-satisfaction, he said: "This child is really good. He blushes after a little compliment, and his thoughts are delicate and sensitive. He speaks softly, nicely and docilely. Oh, I have never seen such a good boy." My child, it really seems to have grown out of my heart."     Xiao Yan couldn't help but twitched the corner of his mouth, coughed lightly, and reminded: "Speaking of which, you haven't seen many children."

    "You count as one, and Ah Yang counts as one." The princess paused, then laughed again: "Qiang'er left too early, and I was ill at the time, so I didn't have time to take a closer look. I just remember that she didn't love her when she was young. Crying and screaming, when the nurse hugged her, she always looked around with her big eyes open, and then she would walk and run, always pestering me, following me everywhere, like a little tail..." Speaking of this,

    she Xiao Yan's tone became sad, Xiao Yan was silent for a moment, and said: "Auntie thinks that Li Zhizhi looks like..." "

    How could that be?" The eldest princess heard what he meant, and said with a dumbfounded smile: "Although Qiang'er was not young at that time, Big, but her temper is like when I was young, lively and active, and I can't calm down for a moment. If I leave her alone, I'm afraid I'm going to go to the house to expose the tiles. She and Zhizhi have no similarities at all." Xiao Yan was quite surprised, and grew

    up The princess sighed again, and said: "I would like to take her as my daughter, but her parents are still there after all."

    Hearing this, Xiao Yan's expression darkened, and he sneered: "Then they are also called parents? In my opinion, it’s not as easy as two dead people.”

    The eldest princess shook her head: “Even though they have everything wrong, they are blood relatives after all, it’s unknown what will happen in the future, but I’m not feeling well now. She seems to be taking advantage of others by saying this, and she will regret it in the future."

    Xiao Yan didn't take it seriously, and said in a mocking tone: "I'm afraid my blood relationship is nothing more than that."

    When he spoke, those phoenix eyes were full of tears. Cold, as deep as a cold abyss, the eldest princess frowned and looked over, and called out: "Little Wu, you..."

    Xiao Yan came back to his senses, his expression quickly returned to normal, he raised his lips and smiled, and said: " I think aunt is worrying too much, but I don’t think she will regret it, if you are interested, maybe you can ask her.” After

    hearing this, the eldest princess was really taken aback, and murmured: “Just wait and see, I will I don’t want her to make things difficult, if there is a destiny, there will be a day when things will come to fruition, don’t worry about it at this moment.”     This feeling is like picking up a cat, I like it so much, I want to raise it myself, but the cat doesn’t care. It ran out from the neighbor's house. I was worried that it would go back to the neighbor's house when it was matured.

    But if you don't keep it, seeing it stay in the neighbor's house, always being excluded and bullied, the eldest princess feels very uncomfortable.

    The two talked for a while, but they heard footsteps coming from behind the screen and Xiao Rule's laughter. The eldest princess quickly put down the teacup and said with a smile, "Here we come." Not long after, Xiao

    Rule Coming out from behind the screen, he said, "Auntie, come and see, Sister Zhizhi is so beautiful!"

    Xiao Yan also turned his head to look, only to see a young girl slowly walking out from behind the landscape screen, Zhen Her head drooped slightly, she looked a little shy, inside she was wearing a light red cardigan embroidered with curly grass patterns, with concubine-colored piping, and a silver-red pleated skirt underneath, which was embroidered with delicate flowing cloud patterns with gold and silver threads. It is covered with a wide-sleeved shirt of light azure blue gradually dyed ivory color, and the waist is decorated with pearls and bright jade.

    "Oh," the eldest princess stood up suddenly, and said pleasantly, "It's even more beautiful than I thought, and Zhizhi's dress is really suitable!"

    Qing Luo said with a smile: "It's not in vain, princess, you go to the clothing bureau in person Running back and forth, lest they do something wrong."

    "Good boy," the eldest princess waved to Li Zhizhi, and said with a smile, "Come here, let me take a closer look."

    Li Zhizhi walked forward as he said, When he passed by Xiao Yan, he smelled a vague fragrance at the tip of his nose, like bluegrass in spring, faint, exuberant, a bit pleasant, reminiscent of sprouting grass, or early morning sunshine, waiting I sniffed it carefully, but it disappeared without a trace.

    Xiao Yan was a little puzzled, what kind of fragrance is that?

    The eldest princess took Li Zhizhi's hand, looked left and right, she liked it very much, and said: "This bun should be combed well, and a bun with clouds can be pulled up lightly. Bring it to the hairpin."

    Fortunately, Xiao Yan stopped it in time. When the eldest princess reached the hairpin, everything was done according to the etiquette system in the palace, and the hairpins were all twisted into golden phoenix patterns. With Li Zhizhi's status, she couldn't do it at all. use.

    The eldest princess felt a little regretful, and said again: "It's okay, I'll have someone give you some new hairstyles, there are all kinds of them, and they are no worse than the ones I used back then."

    Li Zhizhi hurriedly said: "Let the princess worry about it, it doesn't need to be so much." The

    eldest princess waved her hands and said with a smile: "It was prepared for you, Jiji is the most important thing in a woman's life besides getting married. I can’t take it lightly.”

    Xiao Rule interjected and asked: “Auntie, I am old enough to wear such a beautiful dress?” The

    eldest princess couldn’t help laughing and said: “Of course I can, what does A Yang like?”

    Xiao Rule Le shyly said: "I want to wear the same clothes as my sister."

    Xiao Yan drank tea and said coolly: "You are not as tall as her, and you are not as beautiful as her.

    " The eldest princess immediately glared at Xiao Yan: "Can't you say something nice?"

    After coaxing Xiao Rule for a while, Xiao Yan looked at her coquettishness and wanted to say something, but he was right. Seeing Li Zhizhi's slightly reproachful gaze, he inexplicably shut his mouth and drank his tea silently.

    After such a toss, seeing that it was getting dark, the eldest princess finally remembered Mrs. Li who was hanging in the front hall, and ordered her servants to bring the mother and daughter in.     As soon as she entered the door, Mrs. Li greeted

    her with a smile on her face, "I have seen Her Royal Highness, I have seen Her Royal Highness, I have seen His Royal Highness, I have seen Princess Seven."

She couldn't help stealing a look at Xiao Yan, met his gaze, blushed, quickly lowered her head, revealing a jade-like neck, her heart was beating like a beating, His Royal Highness was actually looking at her, did he...

    The author has something to say:

    Xiao Yan: It’s nothing, I just want to see the difference between the counterfeit and the genuine one.

    one more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 986 135
The fiance of the little monster Wu Jingjing ran away. The maid said: "It's too miserable." The bed is made of fairy wood chopped down from Gusu Moun...
22.5K 805 18
Five Senses..you've heard of them right? The hybrid Mutants of the five houses, the second hand of commands. The story takes place of you running aw...
1.1M 103K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
73.5K 1.6K 57
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 叶先生每天都想跟我告白 AUTHOR: 板栗子 Shen Xin's travel agency organized a blind date trip. As the most handsome male guest in the audien...