Reincarnated as Usagi?!

Galing kay MysticRaven0

A Sailor Moon Fanfiction Aria is your typical teenage girl who died suddenly and is now living her life as an... Higit pa

Usagi's Beautiful Transformation
The House of Fortune is the Monster Mansion
Mysterious Sleeping Sickness: Protect the Girls in Love
Lean How to Be Skinny from Usagi
Scent of A Monster: Chanela Will Steal Your Love
Protect the Melody of Love: Usagi Plays Cupid
Becoming a Star is Hard Work
Girl Genius is a Monster: The Brainwashing Cram School of Horror
Cursed Bus: Enter Mars, The Guardian of Fire
Usagi vs Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Luxury Cruise Ship is a Trap
Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite
A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest
A Girl's Dream: Usagi Becomes A Bride
Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Camera Monster
Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll
Usagi's Joy: A Love Letter from Tuxedo Mask
The Summer, the Beach, Youth and Ghosts
Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss
Wish Upon a Star: Naru's First Love
Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love
Jupiter, The Powerful Girl in Love
Restore Naru's Smile: Usagi's Friendship
Crushing on Ami: the Boy Who Can See the Future
The Painting of Love: Usagi and Mamoru Get Closer
Total Chaos: The Messy Love Triangle
Grandpa Loses Control: Rei in Danger
Love and Chased: Luna's Worst Day Ever
Umino's Resolve: I'll Protect Naru
Enter Venus, the Last Sailor Guardian
The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears
Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past

Usagi's Panic: Rei's First Date

408 20 2
Galing kay MysticRaven0

Rei, Ami, and I were walking around the park together, looking around at the scenery. Rei stopped at a small platform area, leaning against the railing with a smile, "This place sure is nice and quiet."

I gasped as I leaned against the side railing, looking at the park in awe, "It's beautiful! It's the perfect date spot!"

Ami smiled as she looked at me, questioning, "Do you like it?"

I nodded with a big smile on my face as Rei replied, "I never thought you would know a place like this, Ami."

Ami turned to Rei, "Really? I usually come here to read on my day off from cram school."

We walked away from Ami's beautiful spot and spotted a gardener, tending to the gorgeous flowers. Ami called out, "Mr. Kokuritsu!"

He looked up and turned his head, smiling once he saw Ami. "Oh, hi Ami..."

We walked over to sit on some benches as Ami introduced us to Mr. Kokuritsu, who tends to the entire park. I gasped in awe, "You're in charge of taking care of this whole park by yourself?"

He nodded with a sad smile, "Yes, but that's all going to come to an end soon."

Ami gasped, frowning, "What?"

Mr. Kokuritsu looked at the ground, stating, "The landowner has sold the park...Their plan is to build a large business complex."

We were all saddened to hear the news as Ami looked down at the ground as well, whispering, "I see..."

Mr. Kokuritsu continued, "Once this place is gone, the animals and birds won't have anywhere to go. It's quite a problem..."

I looked up at the sky, whispering, "This is such a lovely park though..."

Mr. Kokuritsu sighed, standing up, "Well...there's nothing we can do about it..."

He walked away from us, going back to tend to the beautiful flowers that will soon be destroyed. We all watched him walk away before we slowly got up and left the park, our hearts breaking for the man and his beautiful park. We started heading towards eth Game Center, where we were meeting Luna. We didn't talk much but once we made it closer to the Game Center, I saw Luna being held by the guy that insults me. I gasped, quickly running towards them, "What happened? Luna, are you okay?!"

He stood up, glaring at me, "You need to take better care of your cat! She almost got hit by a truck!"

I grabbed Luna from his arms, glaring back at him with tears in my eyes, "Don't yell at me jerk! I take great care of Luna!" I looked down at Luna in my arms before whispering softly, "Are you okay Luna?"

Luna nodded her head, and I could feel the guy staring at me and I sighed softly, looking at him with a pout, muttering, "Thank you for saving my cat."

I knew he heard me, judging by the smirk on his face, but before he could say anything, Rei and Ami appeared beside me and the doors to Game Center opened, revealing Motoki. Motoki smiled at the guy, "Hey, Chiba!"

The guy, Chiba, turned to look at Motoki, "Oh hey. What's up, Motoki?"

I looked at them both a few times before looking at Motoki with a head tilt, "Motoki...do you know this guy?"

Motoki looked at me with a smile, "Yeah, we go to the same college."

I scowled, muttering to Luna, "I can't believe Motoki, the sweetest guy I know, is friends with this ugly, jerk of a guy."

Luna snickered in my arms before we went to enter the Game Center, I stopped before entering, Ami and Rei still walking in and I turned around, walking back to Chiba. I gave him a smile, "You may be a jerk, but thank you for saving Luna. She means the world to me, I don't know what I'd do without her, so thanks again."

I quickly turned around and walked in, not looking back at Chiba as I did so. I quickly took a seat at a game, Luna jumping out of my arms and onto the top of the consoles as I started playing with Ami watching behind me. My mind was focused on something else, so I lost quite early on in the game. I scoffed before starting another game as Ami giggled at my misfortune. I got further into the game before I lost once again and I huffed, clenching my fist in determination, "It's not over yet! Here's my last coin!"

Luna sighed with a shake of her head as Ami giggled once again. I entered the coin and started playing my final round of the game, determined to win the game this time.

------------------------------

I was humming happily as I was licking my ice cream cone, Luna walking beside me. Luna teased with a smirk, "You're putting on weight."

I continued to lick my ice cream, stating, "No big deal."

Luna gasped, "Hey! It's Rei."

I stopped, turning to look at where Luna was looking, seeing Rei hiding behind a corner. I tilted my head, "You're right...I wonder what she's doing."

Luna and I quickly hid behind a pole, watching as Rei ran out of behind the corner and tripped on nothing. She fell face first on the concrete and then almost got stepped on by that guy who insults me and is somehow friends with Motoki, Mamoru. I tried holding in my laughter, but a few chuckles broke free as I watched what happened. I muttered, chuckles still escaping, "I don't know what she's up to, but she sure is clumsy."

Luna looked at me, smirking, "You're one to talk..."

I glared at her playfully before turning back to the scene and watched as Mamoru walked around Rei, who was still laying on the floor. I watched Rei get up and run towards Mamoru, grabbing him, and placing her hand on his chest. I felt a strange emotion boiling in my chest when Rei did that and gasped, standing up with a glare as they linked arms and walked away. I crossed my arms, "He can't link arms with Rei! He's a jerk!"

Luna looked at me, "Usagi, I don't think Mamoru is such a bad person."

I huffed, crossing my arms, "He may have saved your life Luna, but he's still the biggest jerk on the planet. We've got to follow them!"

I quickly ran after them, hiding behind people and in between buildings so I wouldn't be spotted. I watched them go into a coffee shop and I followed them inside, finding a booth so they wouldn't see me but I could see them. I ordered a cup of coffee before muttering to Luna, "I wonder what they're talking about..."

Luna looked at me but didn't say anything. My name was called from behind, "Usagi!"

I turned around to see Umino and I smiled, "Hi Umino."

Umino asked as he sat down across from me, "What are you doing?"

I replied with a shrug, "Nothing, just having a coffee before I go home. What are you doing here?"

Umino stated, "I was doing some homework before heading home. Can I walk you home?"

I shook my head, spotting Rei and Mamoru getting ready to leave, "Can't. Meeting some friends at the park, I'll see you tomorrow Umino!"

I paid for my coffee before leaving the café, following Rei and Mamoru to the park that Ami took us too yesterday. I watched them get a boat and start rowing around. I could see their mouths moving but had no idea what they were saying. I huffed, "What am I doing? Why do I care so much about Rei and Mamoru going on a date?"

I walked away from my hiding spot, trying to figure out why I cared so much. It's not like I actually like Mamoru, he's rude, a jerk, and defiantly doesn't know how to treat a lady. Yeah, he has great eyes and handsome face but those mean nothing if you have a horrible personality. Maybe it's because he saved Luna and I feel like I have to like him because he saved her life, yeah that's it. My thoughts were interrupted by Ami's voice, "Usagi!"

I turned to her, smiling as she ran towards me with Luna on her shoulder, "I didn't realize you were here Ami, and when did you leave me Luna?"

Luna shook her head with a sigh as Ami stated, "Usagi, something bad is happening in the park right now!"

I frowned, "Something bad? What's going on Ami?"

We heard a deep voice say, "You again?!"

We gasped, turning to see Mr. Kokuritsu glaring at us as he continued, "Ungrateful humas...You've forgotten the things that nature has given you...The only way to make up for it is death!"

I took a step back, holding my fist up as Mr. Kokuritsu was surrounded by an eerie smoke and then engulfed in a bright red light. We gasped as we saw Mr. Kokruitsu's body fall to the ground as the red light faded away, revealing a monster standing behind Mr. Kokuritsu. She laughed evilly as she smirked at us, "Here me, animals of the park! Slaughter these humans!"

Ami pulled out her transformation pen with a glare, "Mercury Power Make Up!"

I smirked, throwing my hand in the air, "Moon Prism Power Make Up!"

Ami and I were being attacked by a hoard of butterflies and we tried everything to get them to leave us alone. Luna was also being attacked by squirrels as Ami called out, "Bubble Spray!"

The butterflies and squirrels slowly stopped attacking us, falling asleep on the ground. Ami glared at the monster, "The animals have slowed down! Prepare yourself!"

I smirked, "Mercury is all fired up!"

The monster scoffed, "In that case...Hand Flower..."

The monster launched a ball of thorned vines at us and I yelped, quickly ducking as it flew towards me. The monster snarled, "Petasos Rope!"

The monster's hair turned into vines and flew towards Ami, capturing her. I gasped, "Sailor Mercury!"

I dodged the monster's vine ball as I ran over to Ami, tugging at the vines as I tried to free her. Ami struggled, trying to help me free her as the monster snarled, "I'll get rid of you first..."

I gasped as the monster's hair captured me as well and she tightened their hold on us. Ami yelped in pain as I continued to struggle to break free. I heard Rei shout, "Fire Soul!"

The fire hit the monster's hair, freeing us and causing the monster to scream in rage. Ami landed next to us, looking at us, "Are you alright?"

We both nodded as Rei turned to look at the monster with a glare, "I see...So she's the one who interrupted my date."

I ignored the odd feeling that was stirring in me as Ami spoke, "You'll pay for taking advantage of Mr. Kokuritsu's kindness!"

Rei continued, "And for turning everyone's recreational area into a place of evil!"

They both finished together, "In the name of the Moon, you will be punished!"

I sniffled, wiping away a fake tear, "Awee, you guys used my catchphrase..."

The monster snarled, "I'll just have to finish all of you!"

She held up both of her hands, showing off her thorned-vine balls and we all gasped before a rose struck the monster in her face. I quickly looked up to see Tuxedo Mask standing in a tree and I smiled, whispering, "Tuxedo Mask..."

He looked back at me with a smile, "Now's your chance, Sailor Moon!"

I nodded with a wink before turning back to the monster, grabbing my tiara, "Moon Tiara Action!"

My tiara flew towards the monster hitting her right in the face, turning her into dust where she stood. The dust evaporated in the air as Tuxedo Mask stated, "Farewell, Sailor Guardians..."

Tuxedo Mask turned around with a wave of his cape and jumped away, disappearing from our eyesight. I sighed softly as I walked over to the rose, gently grabbing it. We all untransformed and Luna jumped in my arms before we all walked over to Mr. Kokuritsu, Ami helping him sit up. He groaned, grabbing his head in pain, "Ami...What happened to me?"

Ami replied with a smile, "It's alright. Don't worry. You were just having a bad dream."

Rei, Luna, and I turned to look as we heard Mamoru's voice, "Good grief...What a horrible experience..."

Rei frowned, "Mamoru! Are you sure you should be up?!"

I raised an eyebrow at Rei's concern as Mamoru replied, "Yeah, I'm fine now."

Rei smiled happily with a small blush, leaning towards me with a whisper, "See, I bet Mamoru is secretly Tuxedo Mask."

I laughed loudly, "There's no way that this guy could be Tuxedo Mask!"

Mamoru asked us, "Huh? Who is this Tuxedo Mask?"

All, minus Ami and Mamoru, of our eyes widened before I smirked, "A true gentlemen unlike you."

Mamoru glared at me, "He's probably way out of your league, bunhead."

I scowled before sticking my tongue out at him and turning away from him with a huff, there is no way that a guy like him could be Tuxedo Mask...no way!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

341 7 8
A fanfic of sailor moon crystal as Usagi sister You will be Princess Serenity(you have a different prince intend of prince Endymion)and Usagi will be...
129 0 27
The Sailor Constellations have been reborn, but why? Was there a reason and what was it? Has original characters and some of Sailor Moon. I do not ow...
7.7K 129 18
You, Mia smith an unathletic anime obsessed nerd died and suddenly reincarnated. What's the first thing you do? Learn to play volleyball. But wait is...
33.8K 974 160
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not own Sailor Moon or it's characters. My O...