Mine (HOOD) [COMPLETED]

By plainandbeautiful

Falling in love, and ended up hating him. But years later, after meeting him again, you realize you never sto... More

01; Prologue
02; Him
03; Her
04; In an instant
05; 5 years later
06; Voices
07; Bringing it back
08; First Step
09; Taking the risk
10; Calls & Meetings
11; Introducing..
12; Lunchtime
13; Digging through
14; Beach
15; Beach Pt. 2
16; Emergency call
17; Boys Night Out
18; Sleepy Confessions
19; The morning after
20; Letting go
21; Boys Night In, Pt 1
22; Boys Night In, Pt 2
23; Band breakfast
24; Moving on
25; Surprise visit
26; Study date
27;Getting over you
28; Happy Birthday Tommy Pt 1
29; Happy Birthday Tommy Pt 2
30; After Party
31; Bath thoughts
32; Drunk on you
33; Night call
34; Always on my mind
35; Emotions
36; Taco Night
37; Finally
39; Facing it
40; Sorry,
41; Dreams
42; Emotions
43; Ruby
44; Surprises
45; Why can't we ever catch a break?
46; Opening up
47; Tolerance
48; Moving in
49; Proposal
50; Epilogue

38; Realization

28 1 0
By plainandbeautiful

a/n: oh it ain't done yet...

Calum's POV

I kissed her, why in the hell did I do that? I just wanted her to admit it, tell me that she does love me and talk about it like two adults but instead I fucking kissed her. Being so close to her, and looking at the shape of her lips is unbearable. It brought me back to when I was 18 and in love, so yeah I did an impulsive move and kissed her. The sweet taste of her lips didn't fade away, touching her lips with mine triggers all the feelings I have for her, and it brings me back, way back. I thought I was gonna get slapped, honestly. But actually, she kissed me back.

And here we are, laying on the couch making out. I don't even know what is happening right now, I'm trying to wrap my head around what's going on but I have been wanting to do this since the day I met her on the beach with Tommy. My hands are sliding on her back, and our lips move perfectly in synchronization and I'm kissing her so hard just to show her how much I love her.

When it's getting hot, she pulls herself away from me and stand beside the couch. Obviously, I'm a bit confused but quite upset cause why does she always have to put a stop sign at every single good thing between us? She opens her mouth trying to speak but she's stuttering.

"Cal..Calum, we shouldn't be doing this", she told me and I got myself up and raised my voice.

"What is it with you, Shay?!Don't tell me that you weren't feeling what I felt? You are not gonna be with Will and I never have feelings for Alana, so where is the problem?", she looks at me like I just said something stupid.

"We had a bad date, and yeah I have my doubts about him but right in this second, I'm still in a relationship with him. We're not broken up, so technically I'm cheating on him", as she explains, she puts her hand on her mouth, surprised on what she just said.

"I just cheated on my boyfriend, I cheated on Will. God, what have I done?"

I walk closer to her, "your boyfriend is a douche anyways, why are you worrying? You're gonna dump his ass anyways?"

"I'm not this kind of person, Calum! I don't cheat! So yeah, there'll be no future between Will and I, but what just happened is not fair to him, Cal. Even to Alana", she told me and I pull my head back in frustration.

"Why do you have to so fucking logical at times?! Why can't you follow the flow?! That felt right, kissing you felt right. Why are you avoiding to love me, Shay? Am I so bad for you?", I look straight into her brown eyes but she take a step back.

"What did Luke tell you?"

"Enough for me to fight to get you back Shay", I told her but she takes another step back with tears in her eyes.

"You left, Calum!If you can do it once, you can do it again!", she screamed at me.

"I'm not gonna do it again,Shay! I'm not leaving someone that's mine!", I hold hands but she pulls it away.

"I'm not gonna take Tommy away from you, Cal. He's everything to you, and you don't have to be with me to see him", she told me and is she purposely being oblivious now?

"You're mine too, Shay! You were mine, you are mine and you'll always be mine, just like how I was yours and will always be yours", I told her.

I didn't even ask Luke about her night with Shay, but he just came over to my room and he said, "dude, she never stopped. Go get her". With those simple words, I was inspired to get the love of my life back in my arms but she seems so scared.

"You were mine, Calum! But you left! I had to pick up the pieces all by myself!", I hugged her when she starts to cry. She has her head resting on my chest. "I know I know, I was at fault but think about it, why fate let us meet again on that beautiful day on the beach if it's not to realize something".

"I'm sorry for fucking your life over, Shay. You have no idea how guilty I am to be responsible for every crying night you have to go through, and raising Tommy as well. How I wish I could be there for you, but now here I am. Ready to be the father of our child and take care of you baby girl", I kissed her head and it calmed her down.

We just stayed in that position for awhile, embracing our bodies being this close and hopefully she lets me fill her empty void.

"I do",I hear her whisper.

"You do what, baby girl?"

She pushes me gently so that she can see my face, and even she has dried tears on her cheeks, she looks like a beautiful painting on a canvas. Call me stupid, but love does make me blind and I fucking love the effect she has on me.

"I do love you, Calum. I think about you always, not a day has passed that I have not thinking about you if it's only just for a second", she told me and as I move my head forward to kiss her beautiful lips, she puts her forefinger on my lips.

"Slow down, rockstar. You do know that if you ever hurt me again, you won't see me anymore. I can't handle it". I nod my head understanding her fear to be with me but she can't deny how good being together feels like, how her warm embrace always feels like home. Her smiles and laughter are the only things that motivates me to be a better person and her face, her beautiful face. I don't care if the media doesn't agree with my choice of woman, eventhough she doesn't have a unique face or even the body like any celebrity but God, I'll choose her anytime.

I grab her hands and kissed both of it, "so, Shay Michelle Dallas, are you jumping?"

She smiles and wipe away her tears, "well, life is all about taking risks, isn't it?"

I can't help but to smile like doofus, I can feel the crinkles beside my eyes crinking like crazy! I'm so over the moon I don't even know what I'm saying! I pick her up and crash my lips onto hers, and every soft touch of hers is like electricity jolting in my veins. She even smiles between kisses, and how I love making her happy. Then all of a sudden, the phone in my pocket rings and I curse whoever interrupts this glorious moment I'm having.

I put her down, "i'm sorry", I muttered. She giggles, "no worries, we can continue after", she winks and makes her way to the kitchen.

It's Luke calling, "hey dude, is Tommy alright?"

"well....", I hear him and I panicked instantly.

"What's wrong? Is he okay?!"

"He's lying down on the couch and burning up like a hot chilli soup, man?", Luke said. "God, okay okay, I'll be back as soon as I can". Before I hang up, I can hear Luke asked me to not hang up.

"Wait up, man. How's Shay? She okay? You got what's yours, man?".

"I'll tell you about that later, just keep an eye on my boy", I said then hang up the phone.

"Is everything okay?", Shay said pouring the coffee into two mugs.

"Luke just called saying that Tommy might have a fever", she quickly run to her room and put on her jeans, grab her cap and rush to the door.

She turns back with her eyes widened, "what are you waiting for? A red carpet?!"

I shake my head, waking up from staring at her, "I'm sorry, it's just that I love it when you put on a cap".

She chuckles and muttered thanks, and seeing that I didn't even budge, "well come on, you sweet punk ass!".

I quickly rush to the door and go the car with Shay, hand in hand.

——————————————————————————————————————

Shay pushes the penthouse door open, "where's my baby boy?" .

Luke was in playing his guitar, Micheal was playing video games and Ashton was eating a banana and all of their fingers point to the couch where Tommy is laying.

She rushes to Tommy and kneel down, putting her hands on his forehead, "hey buddy, how are you feeling?"

"Not so good, mummy", I walk over to him and he does look weak . "Let me get a wet towel", I offered to help. I take a clean kitchen towel and wet it at the sink and as I go back to the couch, Tommy's head is already on the his mummy's lap.

I put the wet towel on his forehead and smiled at him, "get some rest buddy, it's just a fever".

"Have you eaten, baby?", her mother asked him and he shakes his head. Instantly, she shot me a look. I stutter cause Shay in mother mode is scary. "He..he had his breakfast, I don't know about lunch. Did you guys gave him lunch?", I look at my bandmates and all of them look at eachother, exchanging glances. Oh I know what that means.

"You didn't give him lunch? But have you guys had lunch?!", Shay yelled at them and Micheal stuttered, answering, "we..we're not hungry yet".

"Seriously?!", Shay yelled.

"Calm down, baby girl", I told her but she's really angry now, "you left our son in their care?"

Ashton suddenly voices out, "let's go and buy lunch then, what do you want buddy?", he asked Tommy and before he can answer, his mother answers for him. "Chicken soup, and it better be the best chicken soup in town!", Ashton nods his head and motion Luke and Micheal to follow him .

"Why are you being so hard on them? It's not like this is their thing?", I told her and Shay sighs deeply.

"Yeah, you're right. I just can't help it cause this is my baby boy", she said while looking at his son, can't blame her cause Tommy is one special kid.

"I should apologize to them", she continues and I hold her hand, showing my appreciation.

"Mummy, it was me who did not tell them that I was hungry", my son suddenly speaks up and owning his mistakes like a little man he is.

"It's alright buddy, you just rest and get well soon. And as soon you get better, we'll go and eat some fish and chips", I pat my son's small stomach.

"Thanks daddy, thanks mummy".

Is this what we are now? A family? Is this even possible?

—————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
560K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...