Always ✔︎

By kayloves_

Soul•mate /sohl-meyt/ ~Someone who understands you, loves you, and will be there for you like no other.~ We a... More

Characters/aesthetics
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
[Valentines Special]
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Final Author Note(pls read) + New Book!!
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

Chapter 50

6.4K 111 40
By kayloves_

Pls comment, I really like reading your thoughts,
likes and dislikes.

Lilian's POV

"Have you sent them in yet?" Violet asked shifting in her chair so her feet go on the table.

"No, I'm going to send them off tomorrow, I still have a few changes I want to make, how about you?" I asked leaning back in my chair and facing her now.

"Sent them off this morning," she says proudly nodding her head a little bit.

"Ok, but imagine it was completely up to you, no rejection or acceptance. Where would your number one pick be?" I ask.

She pauses thinking about it for a few moments, "Definitely McGill, I don't have a good reason why other than the English program is cool and the campus looks nice," she reasons.

"Valid," I nod thinking about it, McGill does look cool from what I remember.

"What about you," she asks in return.

Without hesitation, I answer, "UVIC, a hundred percent. I'd be happy with anything, but UVIC if I could choose,"

"You're going to make an amazing lawyer...though you'll have to get used to confrontation since that's basically their whole job," she chuckles.

'Yeah," I drag out, I thought about this the other day and I think ill be fine since it's organized fighting and not just someone yelling at me.

"Speaking of law, we need to stay on task if we ever want to get out of here," I say, she rolls her eyes dramatically before going back to her English paper and I turn back to my law homework.

A painful hour later and after two snack breaks we finally finished our work,

Laura was originally going to come with us till she found out we were going to actually do homework, not just talks she said, and I quote "Ha, you're funny, I love you but I'm not doing my homework silly what would I do during school?"

~~

"Ready?" Dad says standing behind me at my desk.

"I think so?" I say hesitantly taking a deep breath.

"You know I'm proud of you, right?" He says sincerely.

"I know Dad, thank you," I say.

"Ok, I'm just going to do it before I chicken out," I say clicking the submit button on my laptop.

"Ahhhh, I did it!" I say excitedly.

Now we wait.

"I'm going to go watch hockey before I start balling my eyes out," he says kissing my head before leaving.

Hockey.

Ooh, that reminds me!

Picking up my phone. I look at the time, 11:00 that means it's 10:00 in Vancouver right now.

He's definitely in class now, but it's worth a try. I would have been in school too but I decided to skip food.

Clicking Chase's name I press the call button and set my phone up on my desk so he can see me.

After a few rings, he picks up but all I see is black.

"Hello!" I say excitedly. I can hear talking but it's like mumbles.

"Chase? Are you there?" I ask grabbing my phone to see if it's actually connected.

A loud female voice sounds through the phone "Chase where are you going?"

"Bathroom," I hear him answer dryly.

"Can you wait till the end of the lesson?" The lady asks, she sounds annoyed.

"No," he states, the screen turns from black to a nice view of a ceiling.

"Make it quick," she says.

He mumbles something that I don't catch.

What if he accidentally answered my call? Then he would actually be going to the bathroom right now.

Before I can stress further his face comes into view.

I feel a smile grow on my own seeing him.

"Are you ok?" He asked still walking somewhere.

"Yup, I have good news!!!" I say excitedly.

"Ok, I'm all ears," he says sitting down on a bench somewhere outside.

"Didn't you have to go to the bathroom?"

"No?"

"But then why did you tell your teacher that?"

"Because you called," he stated in a 'duh' tone.

"You could have called me back later," I say now feeling a little bad for calling him during class.

"What if you needed me and I didn't answer?" He asks rhetorically.

"Then...I don't know but that won't happen," I saw shocking my head a little bit.

"Ok, what's up?" He questioned.

"I just sent in all my college applications! I won't hear from them for a while but that's fine, I applied to all the big ones around here...well pretty much everywhere, I figured the more I send the better chance someone will like me enough to want me at their school-," I ramble.

"Lili, love breathe," Chase stops me.

"Firstly, That's amazing, I am so fucking proud of you," he smiles, making my own bigger.

Heart melted.

"Thank you," I grin.

"Secondly, How about this? To celebrate tonight at 7 o'clock I'll call you and we can have dinner together?" He suggests.

Just like old times, kinda.

"Sure!!...what should I wear?" I ask, mostly to myself

He thinks for a second, "What are you wearing right now?"

I hold up one finger telling him one second.

Propping up my phone on my mirror, I back up so he can see my whole body. Today I went very simple with a white crop top, light blue jeans, converse and obviously all my daily gold jewelry.

I do a little spin for him, posing a few times and making faces.

"Ooh hold that!" Chase exclaims, holding his phone closer to his face.

"Why?" I ask

"Cause you look beautiful," he smirked, no matter how many times he'll say that it always makes me blush like a little girl whose school crush just told her that he like likes her too.

"You should probably get back to class now," I say worried he might get in trouble for staying out too long.

"Nah," he says causally.

"Why not," I laugh.

"Because I'm talking to you, they can wait," he says simply.

"Well..." I drag out thinking about a good answer, "That's not a good enough reason,"

"As much as I would love to stay and chat I have to get to school too." I reason. He sighs loudly knowing he won't win this.

"Alright talk to you later sweetheart, remember 7 o'clock," he says.

"Love you,"

"Who?" He asks faking being confused.

"I love you," I smile.

"I love you," he says before hanging up.

Going back to our texts I see a bunch of notifications, no messages though.

Chase<3 Took a screenshot of the call

Oh?

So that's why he wanted me to see what I was wearing.

Sneaky devil.

~~

"Flowers, white or black?" I ask trying to hold the three shirts up to show the camera.

Laura and V sigh at the same time from the questions, "Flowers," they say in unison.

As soon as I got home from school I called them to help me pick an outfit. I know it's not a fancy dinner but I still want to look nice.

And bonus the weather has been warming up so it's time for my favourite season of them all.

Summer dresses.

If you'd asked me last summer to wear one of my hundred dresses, I would have been way too scared to wear it in public.

Really the only reason I bought them was I couldn't resist when I saw a cute one online.

But now, it's going to be cute summer outfits every day. Chase is going to be sick of them by fall.

"Ok, what about hair?" I put the other two shirts back in my closet.

"Looks good the way it is," Laura shrugs.

Helpful

"Doesn't look too much like a rat's nest?" Taking my hairbrush I try to brush out the back of my hair and smooth the frizz a bit.

Doesn't work...at all

"What about a claw clip?" Violet suggests seeing the mess on my head.

"Half up in the clip would be nice?" Laura adds.

"Ok, now which one?" I pull out my claw clip bag that had maybe 10 in it.

I may have an addiction...

"Damn girl,"

I-

I don't have an excuse.

"Matte white one, third to the left, definitely," Laura says confidently.

Taking the suggested one I clip it up quickly, looking back in my mirror I pull a few strands out to frame my face and...voila.

Laura flops dramatically back into her bed holding her phone, "I'm jealous," she sighs.

"Of what?" I chuckle.

She's literally beautiful,

"You, you're so fucking pretty it's not fair," she laughs pretending to cry.

"Oh shut up, you're Stunning," I say back. "You too V, you guys are both so pretty it hurts," I add.

"Awwww," Violet cooed.

"Ok," Laura says clapping her hands together, "I want Starbucks, and so does V do we're going to go now, you do your Law homework since I know you have some," she says directing the last part at me.

"Ughhh," I groan resting my face in my hands.

"Goodbye girly, I love you," Violet says blowing a kiss before hanging up.

Then there were two.

"Lili, stop stressing. Now, I love you and goodbye,"

"Bye, see ya tomorrow," I end the call.

Maybe??

Opening my laptop I sign into the portal I was given...

Nothing?!?

Ugh, how long does it take to decide to accept or regret me?

It's already been what? Six hours!? Plenty of time.

Chase's POV

A few strong knocks on the door startled me out of my concentration on my Calc homework, "Yo Taylor, Colt wants to see you out here," Ryland shouts through the door.

Ryland?

Why wouldn't Colt just talk to me himself?

Lazily standing up, I run my fingers through my hair fluffing it out a bit. Opening the door I see a very grumpy Ryland.

Ha, loser.

I remember when I used to be like that.

Then a certain little ball of goodness waltzed into my life.

Ryland takes a deep breath, "Over here," he mumbles.

He needs some sunshine ASAP.

I swear to god if someone jumps out at me I will throat punch them-No hesitation.

Slowly I follow Ryland's ass out of the living room.

Ryland stops abruptly causing me to walk into him, "What the fuck?" I ask stepping out and around here.

"I'm outa here," he deadpans walking away, I hear the front door open and shut soon after.

Something is stuck up his ass.

"Hey, Tay get in here," Colt's lovely voice sings from the living room.

I walk towards the living room, "Don't call me Tay, sounds weird-," I pause seeing Colt standing on a chair holding a massive blanket down like a curtain. "Whatcha doing?" I ask amused.

He takes a deep breath like he's about to start a speech, "k, so you know how you said you needed the room tonight and I was all like WHAT?!? and confused cuz you remember Lili-,"

"I do remember her," I nod along.

"Anyway, I got to thinking about it and you always go to bed earlier when you talk with her and you always ask me ever so not politely to leave the room,"

"What does this have to do with the blanket," I sigh gesturing to the sight in front of me.

"Maybe if you stop interrupting you would know," he says getting annoyed. "Long story short,"

He gets down in front of the chair and drops the blanket.

I-

A tablecloth is laid out over the coffee table and a small rack candle is placed out in the middle. A small pillow is even placed on the floor acting like a chair.

"Yes I know, it's quite the sight," he sighs sipping a fake tear from under his eye.

"Anywho, I'm going to bed, you lovebird do what ya want here-with Lilian, to be clear," he wiggles his finger in my direction.

I say a thank you as he walks back into our room and I go further into the living room.

I want pizza.

Picking up my phone I dial the pizza place near here's number, I order myself my favourite large pizza and a side of garlic bread sticks,

Otherwise known as heaven.

~~

At 7 on the button I call Lili, my pizza arrived ten minutes ago and it's taken every ounce of strength I have to not eat it yet.

The call connects after a few seconds, Lili's face shows up on the screen, and there's a familiar tug pulling in my stomach.

I miss her so much.

"Hii," she says smiling brightly.

"Hey, sweetheart,"

"How was hockey?" She asks.

I take out my pizza and put a few-five slices on my plate, "It was good the usual, how was school?" Taking a bit of my food.

"Hey, I have pizza too!" She says her voice an office higher than usual, grabbing a plate beside her she shows me two slices of margarita pizza.

"Great minds think alike," I smirk.

This pizza slaps.

"Oh anyway, school was good we put in our orders for grad clothing," Her smile falters for a second before returning. "That was...fun, I don't know I got Starbucks before school," she shrugs.

"Do you wanna hear a joke I heard today?!?" She asks excitedly.

"Absolutely," I say nodding with a mouth full of pizza.

"What do you call a fake noodle?"

I think about it for a second but my brain is blank, "I don't know what?"

"An impasta!!!" She says giggling to herself. I chuckle and cringe at the dad joke.

This girl...

~~

"So yeah, I was thinking that could work?" Lili asks hopefully.

We were talking about grad plans since they're the same weekend and supposedly I'm graduating from here?

She suggested that we have someone film it or face time me so I can watch like we were supposed to do for my hockey games.

I can't make it back in person due to a really important game that's scheduled the next day, she was completely understanding even though I could tell she was disappointed.

Silly her...

I've had this planned for a month and a half now.

——————————————————————————-
A/n

Word Count (2479)

I know this is probably not how you actually do college applications but Im in high school so I don't know and don't care that much, if it bugs you use your imagination, please.
I hope you like this chapter, it's all coming to an end soon😭 I'm emotionally not ready for that day yet.

Thoughts?????

Pls, vote, comment and Follow me you lovely people💋💋💋

—Kay💕

Lilian's outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.5K 19
ONGOING ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I hate you," "I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I really do," "Lying...
997K 17.4K 43
'she was his light, he was her darkness. he would do anything for her, as long as it meant he would see her smile once more. some people would say th...
1.5M 42.3K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
1.5M 37.7K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...