Destruction ||| Glenn Rhee x...

By MxddieR15

de·struc·tion the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot... More

Chapter 1) Lost
Chapter 2) What's to come
Chapter 3) So long
Chapter 4) The supply run
Chapter 5) The sheriff
Chapter 6) Sewers
Chapter 7) Mermaids
Chapter 8) Rotten
Chapter 9) Escape
Chapter 10) Left behind
Chapter 11) Going back
Chapter 12) Bag
Chapter 13) The alley
Chapter 14) Dogs
Chapter 15) Attack
Chapter 16) Leaving
Chapter 17) Long shot
Chapter 18) Safe for now
Chapter 19) All alone
Chapter 20) 30 Minutes
Chapter 21) Gone again
Chapter 22) Interstate
Chapter 23) Alone
Chapter 24) Trouble
Chapter 25) Pray
Chapter 26) Pharmacy
Chapter 27) Confrontation
Chapter 28) Dont tell
Chapter 29) Move on
Chapter 30) One more
Chapter 31) Drink
Chapter 32) Run
Chapter 33) The kid
Chapter 34) Solution
Chapter 35) Escaped
Chapter 36) Fire
Chapter 37) Reunion
Chapter 38) Exhaustion
Chapter 39) Courtyard
Chapter 40) Push
Chapter 41) Survivors
Chapter 42) Corridor
Chapter 43) Axe
Chapter 44) Scars
Chapter 45) Headache
Chapter 46) Familarity
Chapter 47) Interrogate
Chapter 48) Betrayal
Chapter 50) Broken
Chapter 51) Silence
Chapter 52) Hope
Chapter 53) Fine
Chapter 54) Field
Chapter 55) Unfriendly
Chapter 56) Meeting
Chapter 57) Ring
Chapter 58) Tombs
Chapter 59) Advance
Chapter 60) Ceiling
Chapter 61) Sickness
Chapter 62) Cough
Chapter 63) Dizzy
Chapter 64) Try
Chapter 65) Destruction
Chapter 66) Blur
Chapter 67) Sorry
Chapter 68) Tunnel
Chapter 69) Sanctuary
Chapter 70) Tub
Chapter 71) Church
Chapter 72) Cursed
Chapter 73) Missing
Chapter 74) Promise
Chapter 75) Crash
Chapter 76) Life
Chapter 77) Stench
Chapter 78) Solidarity
Chapter 79) Hospital
Chapter 80) Loss
Chapter 81) Weakness
Chapter 82) Storm
Chapter 83) Stranger
Chapter 84) Applesauce
Chapter 85) Route
Chapter 86) Maybe
Chapter 87) Camera
Chapter 88) Job
Chapter 89) Party
Chapter 90) Grenade
Chapter 91) Coward
Chapter 92) Cross
Chapter 93) Here
Chapter 94) It
Chapter 95) Plan
Chapter 96) W
Chapter 97) Somehow
Chapter 98) Out
Chapter 99) Distance
Chapter 100) Platform
Chapter 101) World
Chapter 102) Crash
Chapter 103) Honey
Chapter 104) Punch

Chapter 49) Choice

1.5K 53 36
By MxddieR15

Glenn hugs Y/N tight as she inhales and exhales. The tears have stopped, and now she looks at her dead friend. Archer is dead. What about Maggie?

Glenn removes his shirt, handing it to her. She puts it on, finally covering her exposed chest. He also takes off his shorts, letting her put them on as well. Her face is red and puffy.

He wipes her semi-dried cheeks. "He'll turn. We need to take care of it."

She bites her lip with a nod. He stands and breaks the leg of the dead walker lying in the corner of the room. That must've been the walker Merle set on him.

He reaches in the decaying leg and pulls out a sharp bone. He walks back over to Archer and holds it over his head but Y/N, grabs it from him.

"Y/N-"

She takes a deep breath, stabbing the bone into Archers head with a squish.

She drops the bone to the ground and leans against the wall. He slowly crawls next to her and cradles her body with his.

She fights the urge to cry again as he runs his hands through her hair. "Shhh. It's okay. Shhh. It'll be okay. Shhh" He whispers over and over to her.
————————————————————————
It's been a few hours since the incident. Y/N rubs her arms. She has bruises on her body. Her chest. Her legs. Her back. She's sore all over.

"Y/N. Did he..." Glenn starts.

She averts his gaze. "Glenn." Her voice barely audible.

He stands up. "I'm gonna kill him."

She pulls him down. "Glenn. Just sit."

Suddenly the door flies open. It's Bellamy. He's alone. This time, no one holds her back as she stands up and flies across the room. She punches her brother in the face. Hard. He falls to the ground. She kneels on top of him and punches again. And again. Bellamy blocks his face and shouts.

"Wait! I'm here to help you!"

She stops hitting him and growls. "Help? THIS is what you call help?!" She points at Archer.

He sighs. "I know! I know, i'm so sorry. If I didn't, he would kill mom and dad."

She stands up at that. "Mom and dad? They're alive?"

"Yeah... They're here. When we got separated in the store, I found them outside. Dad escaped to the alley. Mom made her way out from the chaos in the front. We tried to find you but it was a mess. We had to leave. We got out the city. Travelled for a while. Made our way North. We ran into the governor and his people a few months back. We've been here ever since."

He says, sitting up. He wipes the blood off his face. She feels lightheaded. "This whole time... I thought you were dead. All of you."

He nods. "I'm so sorry. About your friend. But we need to go. Now."

He holds his hand out to her and she takes it. Glenn grabs the bone used earlier and holds it tightly. Suddenly the door flies open again and the governor stands on the other side.

"What did I tell you, Bellamy? I made it very clear."

He backs away from Y/N. "I was just-"

"I don't care. You want to join your sister? Fine. But first... she's gonna make a choice."

Y/N tilts her head. "What?"

He smiles, tossing a gun at her feet. "One bullet. Two men you love. Make a choice. Kill your brother, or your boyfriend. Then, and only then, will I let you leave."

There's silence as everyone takes in what he said.

She shakes her head. "You're sick."

He smirks. "Either that, or you all die, sweetheart. You have 2 minutes."

With that, he closes the door, leaving her alone with the boys.

She kicks the gun against the wall. "I won't do it."

Bellamy sighs. "Then we all die. You heard him."

"He's just tricking us."

Her brother shakes his head solemnly. "Y/N... I know him. He's not. You have to choose."

She backs up. "No. No, i'm not doing this. I can't. I won't."

Glenn drops the bone and walks up to her. He pulls her in for a hug. He leans in and kisses her, softly. "Do it, Y/N. I won't let you die for me."

Y/N's vision is blurred as tears start to fill her eyes again. "I'm not killing you, Glenn."

"He's your brother. Do what you have to do." He says, gently kissing her again. "I love you. So much."

Bellamy looks over at the man. He rubs his head. "Y/N... i'm not gonna tell you what to do. You love him. I killed your friend. You have to make a choice."

She shakes her head, the tears pouring out now. "I can't-" Her voice breaks.

Suddenly the door opens again and she backs away, picking the gun up.

The governor glances at the three. "Have you made your decision?"

She nods her head, lifting the gun up at the man. "Yeah."

He smirks. "Not an option."

She cocks the gun, not wavering. "Why the hell not?"

He grabs hold of the gun and spins her around, sharply. Her arm moves out of place and she screams in pain. He must've dislocated her shoulder. He has his arms wrapped tightly around her body. "Make. A. Choice."

Glenn's eyes narrow but he doesn't make a move because he knows that the governor would kill her if he tried. Bellamy looks into her eyes.

"I love you, Y/N."

Glenn looks at the floor.

Y/N looks at the two and screams in despair as she pulls the trigger.

The gunshot rings out.

Silence follows.
————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 5.8K 48
"You're my everything Angela." Rick said planting a kiss on my forehead. Angela is all alone when the world goes to hell. She finds a group with a sh...
90.7K 3.4K 62
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n L/n was brought up in the country with her twin brother, she learned all sorts of survival and hunting skills. When she turne...
10K 493 6
When the world ends and the dead start roaming the earth to eat the living, what exactly would you do? How would you survive? And when the living are...
6.2K 199 9
Some would say the world ended the moment the dead began to roam the earth and eat the living. Others, would say it had only just begun, because for...