Reincarnated as Usagi?!

By MysticRaven0

A Sailor Moon Fanfiction Aria is your typical teenage girl who died suddenly and is now living her life as an... More

Usagi's Beautiful Transformation
The House of Fortune is the Monster Mansion
Mysterious Sleeping Sickness: Protect the Girls in Love
Lean How to Be Skinny from Usagi
Scent of A Monster: Chanela Will Steal Your Love
Protect the Melody of Love: Usagi Plays Cupid
Girl Genius is a Monster: The Brainwashing Cram School of Horror
Cursed Bus: Enter Mars, The Guardian of Fire
Usagi vs Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Luxury Cruise Ship is a Trap
Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite
A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest
Usagi's Panic: Rei's First Date
A Girl's Dream: Usagi Becomes A Bride
Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Camera Monster
Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll
Usagi's Joy: A Love Letter from Tuxedo Mask
The Summer, the Beach, Youth and Ghosts
Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss
Wish Upon a Star: Naru's First Love
Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love
Jupiter, The Powerful Girl in Love
Restore Naru's Smile: Usagi's Friendship
Crushing on Ami: the Boy Who Can See the Future
The Painting of Love: Usagi and Mamoru Get Closer
Total Chaos: The Messy Love Triangle
Grandpa Loses Control: Rei in Danger
Love and Chased: Luna's Worst Day Ever
Umino's Resolve: I'll Protect Naru
Enter Venus, the Last Sailor Guardian
The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears
Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past

Becoming a Star is Hard Work

624 29 2
By MysticRaven0

I was sitting at my desk with Naru behind me as Umino popped up in front of us, holding a poster with a big smile, "Ta-Da! I finally got the poster of Mikan Shirator!"

I frowned, pointing at the poster, "Wait a minute, Umino, did you steal this poster from the drugstore?"

Umino lowered the poster, smile still on his face, "Nope. I ordered it over the internet. I've got several more, so if any of you want one, I'll sell it to you for cheap."

I shook my head as Naru replied, "No thanks..."

Umino pulled out his laptop and started typing as he spoke, "As you already know, Mikan Shiratori used to attend Juban High School and is nineteen years old. She's appeared in eight commercials...and each month she makes...two million yen!"

My eyes widened, "Whoa! Two million yen?!"

Another girl, Yumiko, stated, "If I'm not mistaken, Mikan was discovered right here in town."

Her friend, Kelly, smiled, "Boy, she sure is lucky."

Naru waved her hand with a giggle, "If I had better luck, I could get discovered, too!"

Kelly nodded, "Seriously!"

Yumiko clenched her fist in determination, "Those talent scouts must be blind if they keep on ignoring us."

Umino adjusted his glasses as he spoke up, "To be honest, they probably ignored you because, in fact, they can see very well."

I sighed in disappointment as Yumiko, Kelly, and Naru glared at him. The first girl hissing out, "What did you say?!"

Umino continued, blushing and sweat streaming down his face, "I believe the next big star from our school to follow in Mikan's footsteps will be..."

Umino turned and pointed at me, and I looked behind me, trying to see if there was someone else he could be talking about. Seeing no one, I turned back around and tilted my head as he finished, "Usagi Tsukino!"

I chuckled nervously as I rubbed the back of neck, trying to avoid the stares and ignore Umino's claps.

----------------------------------------

I blinked as I repeated, "Sing together?"

Naru nodded with a smile, "That's right. We're going to charge right into the entertainment world! We're gonna promote ourselves with a song! And then, we'll become even bigger stars than Mikan is!"

I nodded with a smile as I stood up, "Okay, let's do it then!"

Naru stood with a determined grin, "We'll become an overnight sensation!"

I looked Naru with a smile, "Like Cinderella?!"

Naru nodded, "Yeah! Let's go!"

Naru cut the music on, and we quickly got into a stance before we began to sing and dance. Suddenly, the door was thrown open and Shingo glared at us, "Enough with all that screeching!"

I raised an eyebrow, amused as Naru snapped at Shingo, "What do you mean, screeching?! What a rude thing to say to the stars of tomorrow!"

Shingo scoffed with an eyeroll, "Whatever!"

He slammed the door shut and Naru turned to me with a bright smile, "Okay, second verse this time."

I nodded and we started singing the second verse, but we kept bumping into each other. I accidently stepped on Naru's foot and went to apologize when she snapped at me, "Ugh, you're so clumsy, Usagi!"

I frowned, "Naru, I'm sorry, it was an accident. You don't have to be so mean."

Naru scoffed with an eyeroll, "Yeah, right. You always blame others!"

I crossed my arms, still frowning, "Naru, I said sorry! What more do you want from me?"

Naru shook her head, glaring at me, "Fine, if that's how you want to be, we'll try to become Cinderella on our own."

Naru stormed out my room, slamming the door behind her. I sighed in sadness, looking down at the ground, wondering what just happened.

__TIME SKIP__

Naru, Yumiko, Kelly, and I were standing in the hallway at school as Yumiko spoke, "Hey, have you guys heard about this Cinderella Caravan contest?"

I shook my head, "No, what's that?"

Naru chuckled with a fake smile, "You sure are behind the times."

I huffed and looked away from Naru as Kelly explained, "Anyway, it's a talent search hoping to find the next Mikan Shiratori."

Yumiko nodded with a smile, "Yeah, and Mikan has already given it her full support, so you know it's the real deal!"

I nodded with a smile and Naru turned to glare at me, "What are you smiling for? I'm the one who's gonna win the contest!" Umino walked past us and Naru turned to look at him with a smile, "Isn't that right, Umino?"

Umino stopped walking before turning to us with a smile, "That's right, Naru!"

I frowned and tilted my head at the strange way that Umino was acting as Naru walked over to him, hissing something underneath her breath. Umino simply walked away from Naru, stating, "Practice makes perfect."

----------------------------------

I was walking down the street with Luna walking beside me. I looked down at Luna, "Today's the day! Let's go give Naru our support!"

Luna asked me, "Why didn't you sign up for the contest?"

I tilted my head as I thought about it before shrugging, "It was something Naru wanted us to do. I wasn't all that interested in becoming a star. Besides, I'm already a star, a heroic star."

Luna rolled her eyes, and I gave her a cheeky smile before we continued walking to the contest. However, mean guy was standing in the way and he spoke, "Hey."

I huffed and stopped a few feet away from him. He smirked and walked over to me, "If it isn't Miss Bun-Head. Don't tell me you're going to that Cinderella contest too."

I rolled my eyes, not replying and he chuckled, still smirking, "I'll bet you'll try to impress them with comedy."

I scoffed, crossing my arms as I replied, "As if, I'd never do that. I'm going to support my friend. Just stop bothering me, jerk!"

I turned around with a huff and started walking away from him. However, I glanced back over my shoulder to see him staring at me with a small smile. I blushed lightly before turning back around and headed home, knowing that I probably missed Naru's performance.

__TIME SKIP__

I opened the door to the classroom and saw that it was blocked by a stack of desks. I tilted my head in confusion before heading towards the other door, opening it to see Yumiko and Kelly standing on the platform. They were telling jokes to the other students, and I stopped Naru sitting at the only desk out, so I made my way over to her. I smiled, standing behind her, "Good morning, Naru."

She ignored as she signed her autograph and added it to a pile beside her. Umino called out, "Okay, everyone, did you all get your streamers? Oh, Usagi."

Umino walked over to me, holding a bag with a smile. He pulled out a streamer and handed it to me, "Here's one for you!"

I took it with a frown, "Okay..."

Naru stood up suddenly and I slightly jumped back as Naru spoke, "Everyone, we're going to have an autograph session!"

I continued to frown, stating, "But it's time for class, everyone."

Yumiko scoffed, "It's hard to make it in showbiz."

Kelly nodded, "Now's not the time for class."

Umino smiled, "Here, throw the streamers!"

Everyone threw the streamers at Umino before one hit him in the chin. Umino shook his finger with a sigh, "Jeez...you can't injure the face of a star!"

I continued to watch Naru and Umino for the rest of the day, worried about their behavior. I think there's a new monster in town and they're the ones that are behind the Cinderella Caravan contest. Luna was sitting on the bench beside me, asking, "Don't you find this peculiar?"

I nodded, "Yeah...I think there's a new monster in town."

Luna nodded in agreement, "It's like this all over town. People are suddenly neglecting their daily duties because they think they're famous stars."

I thought for a moment, "That means we've got to put a stop to this contest."

Luna and I looked up as Naru shouted to the crowd of students, "Make sure you come to the Shan Shan Plaza on Sunday to catch our big concert!"

Umino continued, "We still have tickets left."

Yumiko frowned, shouting at the duo, "What are you saying?"

Kelly continued, "The show in Shan Shan Plaza is supposed to be our big show!!"

Yumiko and Kelly climbed onto the stage and started arguing with Umino and Naru, the crowd cheering the fight on. More students got on stage and joined the argument and I sighed with worry, "They genuinely believe they're famous..."

----------------------------------

Luna and I were standing outside the plaza, and I frowned, looking around, "That's strange, there's no audience here..."

Luna and I walked into the Plaza, heading straight for the auditorium. I slowly opened the door, stepping in and stared at the scene in front of me in confusion. I looked down at Luna and she frowned as well, "This sure is strange..."

All of the contests were all on the stage, doing their performances, to an almost empty auditorium. There was one person sitting in the front row and it looked like they were draining the energy from the contestants. They slowly stood up and turned their entire head around, revealing the face of the monster. The monster spoke slowly, "So, you've seen the truth..."

My eyes widened and I quickly moved away from the door, hiding behind a wall. I glanced over the corner to see if the monster followed me, but it didn't. Luna looked at me, "Usagi, we need Sailor Moon."

I nodded and threw my hand in the air, "Moon Prism Power Make Up!"

I quickly transformed and headed back to the auditorium, cutting off the lights, and closing the curtains. I could hear the monster snarl in confusion as I spoke clearly, hiding behind stage, "You evil fiend! How dare you place face glass slippers on the hearts of young girls who dream of becoming Cinderella!"

The monster huffed, speaking in the voice of Mikan, "Who's that?!"

All the lights cut off and a spotlight appeared, with me standing right in the center of the spotlight, "I am the pretty guardian who fights for love and for justice! I am Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, you will be punished!"

Mikan the Monster growled, "What?!"

Mikan jumped in the air and shredded the skin of Mikan. The monster snarled and landed on the stage with me. I turned to them with a glare, "What did you do with the real Mikan?"

The monster opened their mouth and shot some weird substance at me. I quickly jumped off the stage and the monster growled, "There's no escape!"

I quickly dove underneath the seats, crawling underneath them to avoid being seen. I stopped for a moment, whispering, "Luna, where are you?!"

Luna was nowhere to be found and I sighed, slowly coming out from my spot to see if I could spot the monster. My eyes widened as I heard the monster's voice above me, "I found you!"

I quickly jumped up and went to run away but the monster managed to catch my arm in its weird substance. I tried moving my arm, shrieking, "What's this?!"

The substance slowly started to encase the rest of my body. I continued to struggle and tried to break free from the stuff, but it was no use. Slowly, I was losing mobility and I gulped, "Oh, no! I can't move!"

The substance slowly moved up my face and I could barely breathe, and I gasped, "I-I can't breathe..."

I took a deep breathe and held it, hoping that Luna would save me before I pass out. Suddenly, my hand was broken free, and the rest of the glass started to break and shatter. I gasped loudly for air and fell to my knees, spotting a rose on the ground where my hand was. The monster snarled, "My glass prison! Who's there?!"

I looked up to see Tuxedo Mask smiling at me, "You're the star of this show now, Sailor Moon! Good Luck!"

Tuxedo Mask flapped his cape and ran away, I whispered softly, "Thanks Tuxedo Mask."

The monster snarled once again, "You won't get away!"

The monster jumped after Tuxedo Mask and I quickly grabbed my Tiara, "Moon Tiara Action!"

My tiara flew straight at the back of the monster, hitting her right on. The monster screamed in pain as they exploded into a million glass pieces. Luna and I watched as the disco ball also shattered into a million pieces. I looked at the stage to see all the contestants slowly walk out from behind the curtain. I quickly grabbed Luna and the rose before quickly leaving the auditorium.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 222 7
π“žπ“žπ“ž. π™‹π™‡π˜Όπ™Žπ™π™„π˜Ύ π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ β†Ί ─── " ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ Ιͺs ᴊᴜsα΄› α΄€ ɒᴀᴍᴇ, Ιͺ ᴋɴᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄›'s α΄˜ΚŸα΄€sα΄›Ιͺα΄„ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ " β–°β–° β€· β˜… Λ“ βŠΉοΉ…Β°. β€Ή a fan fiction ...
47 0 17
Aria isn't a regular teenage girl. She's daughter of Artemis, king of the Moon Haven. A large space station that resembles a major US city in outer s...
3.4K 91 13
It's a story about how Mamoru can Usagi get back in his life. The last fight with the Dark Kingdom is over, Beryl and Metalia are defeated, everythi...
351 7 8
A fanfic of sailor moon crystal as Usagi sister You will be Princess Serenity(you have a different prince intend of prince Endymion)and Usagi will be...