Reincarnated as Usagi?!

By MysticRaven0

A Sailor Moon Fanfiction Aria is your typical teenage girl who died suddenly and is now living her life as an... More

Usagi's Beautiful Transformation
The House of Fortune is the Monster Mansion
Mysterious Sleeping Sickness: Protect the Girls in Love
Lean How to Be Skinny from Usagi
Scent of A Monster: Chanela Will Steal Your Love
Becoming a Star is Hard Work
Girl Genius is a Monster: The Brainwashing Cram School of Horror
Cursed Bus: Enter Mars, The Guardian of Fire
Usagi vs Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Luxury Cruise Ship is a Trap
Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite
A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest
Usagi's Panic: Rei's First Date
A Girl's Dream: Usagi Becomes A Bride
Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Camera Monster
Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll
Usagi's Joy: A Love Letter from Tuxedo Mask
The Summer, the Beach, Youth and Ghosts
Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss
Wish Upon a Star: Naru's First Love
Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love
Jupiter, The Powerful Girl in Love
Restore Naru's Smile: Usagi's Friendship
Crushing on Ami: the Boy Who Can See the Future
The Painting of Love: Usagi and Mamoru Get Closer
Total Chaos: The Messy Love Triangle
Grandpa Loses Control: Rei in Danger
Love and Chased: Luna's Worst Day Ever
Umino's Resolve: I'll Protect Naru
Enter Venus, the Last Sailor Guardian
The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears
Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past

Protect the Melody of Love: Usagi Plays Cupid

716 32 2
By MysticRaven0

Naru, Luna, and I were laying on the Naru's bedroom floor, listening to a new CD that Naru got. The pianist was very talented, the soothing and calm music relaxing my mind as I sighed in bliss. My eyes were closed as I spoke softly, "Naru, this is a great song..."

Naru replied softly, "I know, right? This one is my favorite."

I slowly opened my eyes, turning my head to stare at Naru, "This is jazz, right?"

Naru nodded with a smile, "Yup! If there's anything you don't understand about it, just ask me."

I nodded before sitting up, glancing over at the CD case, "Hmm, Yusuke Amade."

Naru sighed happily, "So cool, right? I bet he's this sophisticated older man! I'd love to go out with him."

I chuckled with a shake of my head, "I-I'll pass...but he makes great music."

After a while, it was time for me and Luna to head home, so Naru walked us out of the house. I quickly opened my umbrella with a groan, "Ugh, all this rain is just so depressing!"

Naru looked up at the rain, stating, "Well, they do say April showers bring May flowers, right?"

I nodded with a sigh, "Yeah, I can't stop the rain, so...see you at school tomorrow Naru!"

Naru waved at me with a smile, "Bye Usagi!"

Luna and I started walking home, coming to a stop in front of the Game Center. I titled my head, "Maybe we should stop in for a bit."

Luna shook her head, "No way, you can't go into an arcade at this hour!"

I huffed before nodding in agreement and went to start walking again. Suddenly I was rammed into, and we both fell onto the ground, my back slamming down on the concrete. I winced in pain as I slowly sat up, grabbing my umbrella and walking over to the guy who ran into me. I held my hand out, concerned, "Are you okay, sir?"

The guy looked up at me, before scrambling away from me, "H-Help me! Don't kill me! Spare me my life, my life..."

I tilted my head in confusion, "H-Huh? Are you okay sir? I'm not going to kill you."

He slowly turned has head to look at me before finally grabbing my hand, allowing me to help him up. We both started walking together as he explained to me why he was running. My eyes widened, "Someone's really after you?!"

He nodded with a tired sigh, "Yeah...and on top of that...well, you probably won't believe me, but..."

I turned to look at him, tilting my head, "What is it?"

He replied, "The thing that's after me...is a monster."

My eyes widened as I looked down at Luna as I repeated, "A monster?"

He nodded with a frown, retelling the story of meeting the monster that's chasing him, a woman who turned into a giant bat. I shivered in disgust at the thought of the monster as the man shivered as well, "It must have been a hallucination. It had to be! Sorry, just a silly story. Anyway, I'll let you go..."

I turned to look at the man, "Huh?!"

He pointed down the street with a smile, "I'm working a gig at the jazz club just down the street."

I tilted my head, "A jazz club?"

He snapped his eyes open, "oh, almost forgot! For your dry cleaning...I'm sorry, I don't have anything on me right now. Will you contact me at this number?"

I grabbed the card, stating, "Oh no, you don't have to pay for my dry cleaning. I'll be fine." I look down at the card, "Yusuke Amade...wait, you're that Yusuke Amade?!"

He nodded with a wave, "See ya."

I watched the man, Yusuke, run away from Luna and I as I whispered, "He's from that CD...we have to protect him! That monster's still after him!"

Luna nodded in agreement, and we quickly ran after him before we finally reached a place called 30 Thirties. I looked at the building, "So this is a jazz club, huh?"

Luna turned to me, teasing, "I doubt they'll let in a young girl like you."

I stuck my tongue out at Luna before ducking into the alley and pulling out the Transformation Pen. I held up in the air with a smirk, "Moon Power! Turn me into a hot musician!"

My hair was now pink and blue, pulled into two small braids with black bows to tie them. I had glasses with a circular frame and triangle lenses on my face, a black crop top with a black faded into white jacket hanging on my shoulders. A light gray fading into a pink jean skirt, white thigh high socks with designs on the front and black platform shoes. I smirked at Luna, "How about now, Luna? Look like a grown-up now? But, you know, they might not let a cat like you go inside..."

Luna blinked before groaning in realization, so I placed her on my shoulders, stealthy walking into the club and taking a seat in the back. Yusuke was already playing on the stage as we took a seat. I placed my elbow on the table, resting my head on top of my hand as I listened to Yusuke play the piano. A waiter walked over to me with a bow, "Have you decided on your order?"

I smiled politely, "Just a glass of water please. Thank you."

He nodded back with a smile before walking away from me. Seeing Yusuke play live was different than listening to his CD. The emotions behind the song floats through the air and it was ethereal. Suddenly, the crowd was clapping, and I snapped out of my trance, quickly standing up to see that Yusuke was gone. We quickly headed down the stairs, checking every floor for Yusuke before it's too late. We suddenly heard a loud scream, and we ran down the stairs as fast as we could, with me shouting, "That's him!"

We made it to the basement to see a woman with long, sharp red nails about to end Yusuke's life. I quickly shouted, "Hey redhead! Leave him alone!"

She glared at me before jumping behind some cars, transforming into her monster form, and flew into the air with a snarl. However, instead of attacking us, she simply flew away. Luna and I quickly ran down the rest of the stairs and over to Yusuke, shouting, "Yusuke! Are you okay?"

Yusuke groaned in pain, "She took it away...my tape..."

I glanced over to find a picture of a woman and an empty case, reading the title, "'A Waltz for Akiko'..."

Luna whispered sharply, "Usagi, the monster is going to use that tape for something evil."

Yusuke got up and headed for the car that was running and Luna and I quickly followed after him, jumping into the front seat. He quickly sped out of the parking lot, and I screamed, quickly grabbing onto the bar on the roof tightly. I stuttered out, holding on for dear life, "Uh, you think maybe you could slow down a little?!"

Yusuke didn't slow down, if anything, it felt like he sped up. Yusuke muttered to himself, "I won't let anyone take that tape. No one! Even if it's a monster."

I stared at Yusuke, knowing that this tape was important to him, and he was going to do anything to get it back. I stated softly, "This tape is important, isn't it?"

Yusuke nodded sharply, "This isn't just any demo tape."

I smiled with a giggle, "It's got the song that you wrote for Akiko on it."

Yusuke blushed brightly, stuttering, "H-H-How did you know about that?"

I simply giggled in response as Yusuke sighed, "It's just a crush...it's ridiculous! At my age..."

I scoffed, turning to look at Yusuke, "Age has nothing to do with it. Everyone falls in love, regardless of age."

Yusuke nodded, "You think? Thanks. Why are you so eager to help me chase down a monster anyway?"

I smirked, "Because I am a champion of justice! Especially for those in love!"

Yusuke chuckled nervously, "I see...well, that's reassuring!"

I looked up at the sky, pointing at the flying shadow, "There! Now that the rain stopped and the clouds are gone, we can see her!"

Yusuke sped up the car, finally pulling into a parking lot of a tall building and he climbed out, staring at the building with wide, fearful eyes, "Really? Did it really go up on that building?"

I nodded as I climbed out of the car as well, "Positive."

Yusuke whispered in fear, "Oh no...That's where Akiko works..."

Luna and I gasped in shock before we all ran into the building quickly, hoping to stop the monster before it's too late. Yusuke led us to the audio room and threw the door open, shouting, "Akiko!"

Luna ran froward and jumped in the air, knocking the tape of out the monster's hand. I quickly grabbed the tape as it slid across the floor, standing up with a glare, "Stop right there!"

The monster sneered at us before bats started to surround her again, causing Luna and I to gasp. The monster transformed into her true form once again, hissing at us, "Give me the tape..."

I held the tape tightly, holding it close to my chest as Yusuke glanced at it, frowning in confusion, "That...isn't the demo I made..."

My eyes widened in shock, "Huh?!"

The monster snarled at me, "Give it to me now!"

She shot her nails at us, I quickly grabbed Yusuke and jumped back, far away from the monster and her nails. Luna ran after us, checking over me, "You okay?"

I nodded as I slowly stood up, walking over to Yusuke to help him up as we heard a scream. We both looked up to see that the monster had Akiko in her arms, nails pointed right at her throat. The monster stared at us, "If you value this woman's life, then you'll hand the tape over!"

Yusuke gasped, "Akiko..."

I scowled as the monster snapped at us, "Hurry it up!"

Yusuke glared at the monster as Akiko stared at him with wide, tearful eyes, "Yusuke..."

I looked down at Luna, giving her a look, and she nodded, knowing exactly what I had planned. I smirked, throwing the tape in the air with a shout, "Here!"

Yusuke quickly dashed forward, grabbing Akiko away from the monster as Luna jumped in the air, grabbing the tape in her mouth. Luna quickly put the tape down and stomped on it with force, destroying the tape right in front of the monster. Luna glared, "It's over! Give up!"

The monster screeched before jumping out of the window, flying away from us. Luna and I ran over to the broken window as Luna said, "Go, Usagi!"

I nodded and threw my hand in the air with a smirk, "Moon Prism Power Make Up!"

----------------------------------

The lights on the stage cut on as the monster landed a few feet away from me. I smirked, "I am the pretty guardian...who fights for love and justice...I am Sailor Moon! I won't let you use beautiful music for your evil plot! I bet that Bach, the father of music, would be really mad, too! And now, in the name of the Moon, you will be punished!"

The monster smirked before opening her wings and shooting sonic waves at us. Luna and I quickly dodged them, panting once the monster stopped attacking us. Luna stated, "This is bad! She's firing ultrasonic waves!"

I panted with a groan before looking around, stopping a mic on a stand. I quickly grabbed the mic and threw it towards the monster, who started to fire the sonic waves at us. The mic was shattered as it flew through the waves and the sound was blasted through the speakers, flying straight towards the monster. The monster groaned as she tried to block the waves from hitting her and I smirked, "Well? How do you like getting a double dose of your own sound waves, huh?"

Luna looked up at me, "Now finish her off, Usagi!"

I nodded and quickly reached up and grabbed my tiara, "Moon Tiara Action!"

I threw my tiara, and it flew straight towards the monster, destroying her with one hit. I caught the tiara as it flew back to me, the rain starting up once again. I quickly headed back to the record building, hiding behind a wall as I heard Yusuke confess to Akiko and I smiled softly, "Akiko's lucky to have someone like Yusuke, who'd do anything to save the woman he loves..."

__BREAK__

I was at Naru's house again and she was pouting, "Usagi, did you hear what happened? Yusuke Amade got married!"

I smiled softly, "Yeah, I heard about that..."

Naru sniffled with the pout still on her face, "It's so sad...I had such a crush on him!"

I giggled, smiling at the radio, "I know, can't blame you for that. He's such a sweet guy, and brave too."

Naru sat up, frowning at me, "Wait, what? You talk like you know him or something?!"

I waved Naru away with a laugh, "That's because I do, silly!"

I stared at the cover of Yusuke's new album, Sailor Moon's silhouette standing on a crescent moon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 976 160
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not own Sailor Moon or it's characters. My O...
1K 17 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. (Had to adapt a couple of scenes to fit in the story format. Haruka and Michiru are namelessly mentioned (so...
3.4K 91 13
It's a story about how Mamoru can Usagi get back in his life. The last fight with the Dark Kingdom is over, Beryl and Metalia are defeated, everythi...
348 7 8
A fanfic of sailor moon crystal as Usagi sister You will be Princess Serenity(you have a different prince intend of prince Endymion)and Usagi will be...