Reincarnated as Usagi?!

By MysticRaven0

A Sailor Moon Fanfiction Aria is your typical teenage girl who died suddenly and is now living her life as an... More

Usagi's Beautiful Transformation
The House of Fortune is the Monster Mansion
Mysterious Sleeping Sickness: Protect the Girls in Love
Lean How to Be Skinny from Usagi
Protect the Melody of Love: Usagi Plays Cupid
Becoming a Star is Hard Work
Girl Genius is a Monster: The Brainwashing Cram School of Horror
Cursed Bus: Enter Mars, The Guardian of Fire
Usagi vs Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Luxury Cruise Ship is a Trap
Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite
A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest
Usagi's Panic: Rei's First Date
A Girl's Dream: Usagi Becomes A Bride
Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Camera Monster
Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll
Usagi's Joy: A Love Letter from Tuxedo Mask
The Summer, the Beach, Youth and Ghosts
Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss
Wish Upon a Star: Naru's First Love
Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love
Jupiter, The Powerful Girl in Love
Restore Naru's Smile: Usagi's Friendship
Crushing on Ami: the Boy Who Can See the Future
The Painting of Love: Usagi and Mamoru Get Closer
Total Chaos: The Messy Love Triangle
Grandpa Loses Control: Rei in Danger
Love and Chased: Luna's Worst Day Ever
Umino's Resolve: I'll Protect Naru
Enter Venus, the Last Sailor Guardian
The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears
Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past

Scent of A Monster: Chanela Will Steal Your Love

850 29 2
By MysticRaven0

Ballroom music was playing, and I was standing on a balcony once again, smiling softly as I stare up at the never-ending sky. Arms wrapped around my waist, and I smiled softly, slightly leaning back. He spoke softly as he swayed us back and forth, "I found you, my Princess."

I giggled before slowly turning around in his arms, the swaying never came to a stop as I did so. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and laid my head on his chest with a soft smile. He chuckled, "Tired, my Princess?"

I shook my head with a sigh, "No, just wanted to get away for a moment my Knight."

He didn't say anything, just continued to sway us back and forth. After a while, he removed one hand from my waist and tilted my chin upward, so I was staring at him. I titled my head, smile still on my face, "Yes, my Knight?"

He slightly lowered his head, replying, "You look absolutely breathtaking my Princess."

I teased lightly, "Are you saying I don't look breathtaking everyday my Knight?"

He chuckled, his face moving closer to mine as he replied softly, "You always take my breath away my Princess."

I softly closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to touch mine when we both heard a loud scream. We both jumped apart in fright and looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the scream.

I gasped loudly and shot up, looking around my room as I heard the scream once again. I jumped out of bed, heading straight for Shingo's room once I finally woke up and recognized the scream. I burst into the room, "Shingo, are you okay?"

A pillow flew towards me, and I quickly threw my arm in front of my face, catching it before it hit me. I threw the pillow on the ground and walked further into the room, frowning as Shingo was curled up on his bead in fear. He shouted, "Get that cat out of here!"

I looked down at Luna and shooed her out of the room quickly before turning back to Shingo with an apologetic smile, "Sorry Shingo, she must've snuck out of my room last night. Don't worry, she's gone now."

Shingo slowly opened one eye to see that I was telling the truth and relaxed before glaring at me, "Just make sure it doesn't happen again, Usagi."

I rolled my eyes with an amused smile before leaving Shingo's room as Mom called out, "Breakfast!"

I replied back, "Coming!"

I headed back to my room and quickly got dressed for school before heading downstairs and sat at the table. Mom was pouring herself and Dad some coffee as she asked, "Why was Shingo screaming this morning?"

I replied as I grabbed my silverware, getting ready to dig into my food, "Luna was in Shingo's room this morning."

Shingo huffed, muttering underneath his breath, "She's pushy, just like Usagi."

I rolled my eyes with a smirk, "Since she decided to sleep in your room, you'll be spending more time together now."

Shingo spit out his milk before turning to glare at me, "You've got to be kidding, she just barged in!"

I shrugged, unapologetically, before going back to eating my breakfast. I looked up at Mom and Dad, asking, "So, I know Luna's been hanging around the house for a while, but I was wondering if we could keep her?"

Shingo instantly protested, "No way! I'm voting 100% no."

I ignored Shingo's protest, staring at Mom and Dad, waiting for their reply. Dad lowered his newspaper with a smile, "I think a cat's a good idea."

Mom nodded, "I agree, but I think the kids need to work this out themselves."

Shingo and I sighed and put out head down, muttering in unison, "Seriously..."

I finished my breakfast before heading out the door, putting on my shoes and grabbing my bag as I did so. Luna and I were walking down the street, heading to school as I asked, "Why were you in Shingo's room, anyway?"

Luna sighed, replying, "You know...I've been so busy with work, and I was exhausted...it was just an honest mistake."

I frowned, "Work? Oh, have you found any clues to where the Princess could be?"

Luna shook her head, and I sighed as we made it to my school, stopping a few feet away from the gate. I looked at Luna, "We can look for clues for the Princess after school. Oh, also try to get Shingo to like you if you can. I know he can be very difficult to get along with."

I waved bye to Luna before jogging to the gate, heading inside and straight to class. I walked over to Naru, who was sitting on her desk, and leaned against the window. I explained my morning to Naru, and she tilted her head, "Seriously? Shingo really doesn't like cats?"

I nodded, "Yeah, when he was a baby, a cat bit the tip of his nose. He still hasn't gotten over his fear of them."

Umino barged into our conversation with a smile, "Oh that's nothing! When I was a toddler, an alligator practically swallowed me whole."

I raised an eyebrow as I turned to Umino, "An alligator?"

Umino nodded, with the smile still on his face, "I'm sure Mother just forgot to latch it when she put it on me."

Naru and I sweat dropped as Naru repeated, "Uh, forgot to latch what?"

I clarified with a twitch of my eye, "Umino, are you talking about an alligator handbag?"

Umino thought for a moment before stating, "Maybe that was it!"

Naru and I glared at Umino with a growl, "Umino!"

Umino chuckled nervously before backing away from us, just in time for the bell to ring. Naru and I quickly got into our seats before Ms. Haruna came into the room.

--------------------------------------

I laid on my bed with a sigh as Luna told her about her attempt to get Shingo to like her. Luna stated, "You know, I don't need to become a pet..."

I groaned and sat up, staring at Luna, "I know, but I'd rather have permission, so you wander around freely. Besides, it's not like you to give up so easily, Luna."

Luna sighed with a nod, "Yeah, you're right. Okay, I'll go to Shingo right now."

I smiled happily at that as my room door was thrown open. It was Shingo, and he was holding a strange animal in his arms. I smiled, "Hey Shingo."

Luna hopped off the bed and walked over to Shingo, meowing softly. Shingo glared at Luna before kicking her away from him. I gasped loudly, running over to Luna as Shingo held out the weird animal, "As of today, this Chanela is my pet, so hurry up and get rid of that cat."

I glared at Shingo with tears in my eyes, "Stop being mean to Luna, Shingo! You didn't have to kick her!"

Shingo scowled and stormed out of my room as I petted Luna with a sniffle, "Are you okay, Luna?"

Luna nodded with a smile, licking my hand, "I'm okay Usagi."

I nodded with a sniffle, "Sorry about Shingo, I don't know what's gotten into him..."

Mom called out, "Usagi, I've made some tea!"

I replied back with a shout, swooping up Luna in my arms, "Coming!"

I walked downstairs, Luna still in my arms, and headed into the kitchen. I sat down at the table next to Shingo as Mom was pouring Dad his tea. Mom smiled at us, "That new pet really does smell very nice."

I grabbed my cup and sipped my tea as Shingo replied smugly, "I know, and Chanela doesn't need to be fed at all."

Dad placed his cup down as he stared at Shingo, "Wow, that's one economical pet!"

I glanced over at the pet, and I rolled my eyes, muttering, "I guess it's cute."

I ate a cookie as Dad suggested, "Why don't you keep both Luna and Chanela?"

Mom agreed with a smile, "That's right."

Shingo stood up with a frown, "No way!"

Shingo stormed away and I frowned in confusion, looking at Mom and Dad who had the same expression as I did.

__TIME SKIP__

I knocked on Shingo's door the next day, shouting, "Shingo! If you don't hurry up, you'll be late! Shingo! Hey Shingo..."

Shingo's reply came out muffled, "I'm staying home today."

I blinked in confusion before slowly opening Shingo's door, peeking inside to see Shingo sitting at his desk, staring at his Chanela, who was now glowing. I quickly shut the door, very confused at what I saw but headed out of the house, heading straight to school. I made it class on time and saw almost everyone had a Chanela on their desk. I was standing next to Naru, frowning with my hands on my hips, "Those Chanelas are really popular right now."

Naru nodded, "That's right, they're a huge hit."

I shook my head, "But should they be bringing them to school?" I looked over to the door, spotting our teacher walking in, "Oh, it's Ms. Haruna!"

I quickly made my way to my seat as everyone quickly grabbed their Chanelas and hid them as Ms. Haruna walked into the room. Ms. Haruna stood in front of us with a smile, "Okay, let's begin. Open to page 234..."

Class was now in session, and we were all focused and paying attention to Ms. Haruna. I slightly jumped up as the girl behind me snapped, "I gotta see my pet now!"

The girl next to her chimed in, "I can't wait anymore!"

Everyone who owned a Chanela pulled them out of their hiding spots and stared at them with a distant look. Ms. Haruna frowned as she walked up to the girl behind me, "What are you doing?! I'm confiscating it!"

The girl glared at Ms. Haruna before shoving her away from her with a cry, "Stop it!"

Ms. Haruna flew into a row of desk and we all quickly got up, Umino reaching her first, worry in his voice, "Are you all right, Ms. Haruna?"

The girl glared at us as she stood up, clutching her Chanela, "I'm out of here!"

Everyone with a Chanela followed after the girl, no concern for their teacher at all. We were released from class as Ms. Haruna was taken to the nurse's office. I was leaning against a tree outside, looking at Naru, "Naru, don't you think they were acting strange?"

Naru nodded in agreement, "Yeah..." Naru thought for a moment before continuing, "I do think Chanela are cute, but that was too much."

I nodded, staring up at the sky now, "Come to think of it...Shingo's been weird, too...it has to be related to the Chanela. Naru, do you know where they sell Chanelas?"

Naru replied, "I think at a place called Perfume."

I nodded with a smirk, "Let's go check it out!"

Naru gave me an apologetic smile, "Sorry, I have cram school today."

I nodded with a smile, "It's okay, I'll just go alone."

Naru frowned with worry, "Are you gonna be okay by yourself?"

I nodded with a sigh, "Yep, the things I do for my bratty brother."

Naru giggled with a cheeky smile, "That's sisterly love."

I rolled my eyes playfully before we went our separate ways, Naru to cram school and me to the new pet shop called Perfume. I stood in front of the store with a determined stare, going to march inside but froze at the thought of becoming like Shingo. I was so lost in my thoughts that I jumped at the sound of someone's voice, "Hey! Bun-head!"

My eye twitched as I slowly turned around, glaring at the guy who seemed to be everywhere I went. He simply smirked at my glare, and I huffed, "Why do you keep popping up wherever I go?"

He continued to smirk, stating, "I could say the same thing about you!"

My eye continued to twitch as I stared at him and he chuckled, "You're not planning to buy a Chanela, too?"

I scoffed with an eyeroll, "As if. I already have a pet thank you very much. Now get lost!"

I turned around and walked into Perfume, looking around once I was inside. The sales lady walked up to me with a smile, "Welcome...Please take your time."

I nodded with a small smile before walking deeper into the store. I looked at the Chanelas as I walked past them, noticing that they were cuter up close. I blinked when I heard Luna's voice, "Usagi, don't be fooled by all this."

I looked down to see Luna standing in front of me. I sighed in relief and bent down, looking at Luna, "I'm so glad you're here Luna. I was scared that I was gonna end up like Shingo."

Luna nodded, "Of course, there's something strange about this place."

I nodded as well and we quickly got of the store, not wanting to chance me getting trapped in the Chanela trance. As Luna and I were walking home, we saw a little girl fall off her bike as a girl my age walked past her, staring at the Chanela in her arms. Luna and I quickly ran over to the little girl, Luna cheering her up with cuddles and licks. I picked up her bike and helped her up as well, getting a smile as she got back on her bike. Luna quickly ran after the girl, jumping on her head and snatching the Chanela away from her. The girl shrieked at the attack and fell to the ground. I walked over to her and helped her up, noticing that the glazed look over her eyes was gone. The girl walked away after thanking me and Luna hopped on top of the fence, staring at me with a look. I nodded and we both took off to the house, ready to get the Chanela away from Shingo.

Luna and I burst into the house, heading straight for Shingo's room and throwing his door open. I shouted, "Shingo, give me the Chanela!"

Shingo instantly grabbed it with a glare, "No!"

I dove towards Shingo, quickly grabbing the Shingo and playing tug-o-war with Shingo. It was back and forth for a while before Shingo managed to smack me away from him. I yelped as I flew back slightly, managing to avoid hitting my head on the wall. Shingo sneered at me, "I'm not handing my Chanela over to anyone!"

Shingo ran out of the room as Luna walked over to me, "Are you okay Usagi?"

I nodded and slowly stood up, throwing my hand in the air, stating, "Moon Prism Power Make Up!"

-------------------------------------

We made it to Perfume, and I kicked the doors open, shouting, "I'm furious! How dare you use people's love of cute pets against them?!"

The sales lady from before quickly turned to me with a snarl, "Who are you?"

I smirked, "I won't let you get away with treating people like this! I am the pretty guardian who fights for love and for justice! I am Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, you'll be punished!"

The sales lady transformed into their true monster from with a growl. My eyes widened as the kids who were under Chanela's spell resembled the monster's features, Shingo standing in the front. I whimpered at the sight of my little brother before running away from the group of children. I spotted a large stack of boxes, quickly bumping into them so they would fall behind me. I stopped and hid behind the pillar, watching the boxes for the monster children. I yelped and jumped back, avoiding the tail that was swung my way. The children managed to get past the boxes, and I scrambled to back away, as Luna shouted, "Use your Moon Tiara Action!"

I frowned, asking, "But won't that hurt the kids?"

Luna quickly replied, "Then shout Moon Tiara Stardust instead!"

I nodded and grabbed my tiara, shouting, "Moon Tiara Stardust!"

The stardust from the tiara cured the kids from the monster's spell and I sighed in relief, catching the tiara as it flew back to me. They all dropped the Chanelas, and the monster started running towards us with a snarl. Luna shouted at me, "This way, Sailor Moon!"

I quickly followed after Luna, shutting the door behind me. However, that didn't stop the monster as she broke the wooden door. I ran through the parking lot, dodging the tail that was swung towards me multiple times. I gasped as the monster caught me with their tail, wrapping around my neck and lifting me into the air. I pulled at the tail, trying to loosen the hold on me. I could feel myself loosing oxygen as Luna shouted at me, "That monster's weak spot is the base of its tail!"

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to focus on the spot Luna was talking about. I slowly reached up and grabbed my tiara, "Moon Tiara Action!"

My tiara flew towards the spot, striking it dead on and the monster roared in pain, quickly letting me go. I fell to the ground, couching as I watched the monster turn to a statue and then dust. The dust disappeared as I slowly got to my feet, placing my tiara on my head once again. I jumped as I heard Shingo shouted, "Sailor V!"

I quickly ducked in between two cars as Shingo reached me, shouting, "Sailor V! Can I have your autograph? I'm a big fan of yours!"

I sighed, stating, "I'm actually Sailor Moon, you know."

Shingo spoke, "What? Well, you're cute, so whatever. Just please, can I have your autograph?"

I stuck my tongue out in disgust but sighed, "There's something I need you to do, kid."

Shingo nodded eagerly, "Of course, anything!"

I smiled softly, "I heard you're afraid of cats but not all cats are bad. I want you to be nice to any cats in your life, okay?

Shingo smiled brightly, "Of course, if that's what Sailor Moon wants."

I spotted Luna standing on a car a few feet away from us and I winked at her, causing her smile at me back. I walked over to Shingo, grabbing the pen and paper, quickly signing it and handing it back. I ran away from Shingo after that, not wanting him to figure out that his older sister is his hero.

__TIME SKIP__

I walked into the kitchen to see Shingo getting along with Luna and I smiled softly, going to my chair. I scratched Luna's head before going to my breakfast. Dad smiled at us, "Well, this is nice."

Mom nodded with a bright smile, "Starting today, we're a family of five."

I continued to eat my breakfast, watching Shingo and Luna getting along with Shingo spoiling her with his food. I rolled my eyes fondly as i ate my breakfast, wondering if them getting along is a good idea or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 202 42
This story has happened within the time of Season 2 is started. However, what if Chibi Usa didn't come to the past alone, but brought along another g...
22.6K 1K 39
[Completed] Usagi is not in junior high anymore. She has a job, and living life in a lonely way. She has no friends, no cat; no one. It's strange isn...
129 0 27
The Sailor Constellations have been reborn, but why? Was there a reason and what was it? Has original characters and some of Sailor Moon. I do not ow...
21.7K 569 24
❗️--COMPLETED--❗️ Usagi and Mamoru have been through so much together and have survived through all obstacles, but something is missing inside of Mam...