ѕerpenт qυeen - Jughead Jones

By kakorrhaphioph0bia

↫ There's no hope in something you just lost... ↬ Aveline Creed is a quiet, loner kid. She always have when s... More

ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴍᴏᴏᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅs+ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX
Part Two:
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
Author's Note
Quick Note!
I'm so sorry
Update!

Just a quick update

63 2 1
By kakorrhaphioph0bia

Hello again... It's finally 2023 and I still haven't updated the book. So. I'm going to give a quick update for this book and what is to come in the future. 

I have put this book on hold for a while since I had no motivation for one and second... I was trying to come up with ideas for the future of the book, also keeping updated on the show as well. Hopefully, I can write more chapters soon but I have soooo many other books planned along with a few of my original books being planned. I hope by March I would have done at max five chapters but I never know. I also want to keep updated with my Potter twins series book as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
832K 21K 39
"Just friends? Hah. You sure about that, Jughead? I see the way the two of you look at each other. It's clear that you're in love with her and it's c...
3.7K 182 38
[COMPLETE] Due to her parents history Betty Cooper had been hiding on the Northside, away from the reality of her life of being a Northsider, her mom...
2.2K 43 26
"Before I moved to Riverdale, I was in a similar situation. The only thing I can remember is, his smile." Before Antoinette Topaz moved to Riverdale...