Forbidden Love [Fem!reader x...

By littleratremy

MEN DNI. DO NOT ADD TO G!P OR FUTA LISTS. MY CHARACTERS ARE /TRANS/ Sporadic Updates!! My stories are LESBIA... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
<3 THANK YOU <3

9

1K 56 28
By littleratremy

"I-I am curious... M-mommy."

A giggle tumbled from Cassandra's lips as she moved off of me, the smile never leaving her face. I blinked a few times before sliding into her lap, internally grinning at her quiet gasp. My arms snaked around her neck as I giggled, brushing my lips against the shell of her ear, letting out a mix of a whine and a sigh — knowing it should rile up Cassandra a bit.

"I really wanted to know," I pouted and pressed more into her, nearly grinning when she sucked in a sharp breath and squirmed under me for a moment. "That was cruel of you, Mommy."

"I'm sorry, baby girl," Cassandra muttered after a moment, her hands rubbing soothing circles on my thighs. "I'd make it up to you if I could, but mother has rules we must follow."

"The moment you can," I began before lowering my voice for a moment, keeping my voice breathy and relishing in the low groan that left her. "I want you to bend me over something and make up for being so cruel earlier — do you know how to do that?"

"I-I think I-."

"You think?"

"...I-I do," Cassandra muttered as a loud buzz left her. "I-I'll make it u-up to you the m-moment I can!"

"That's my good girl," I hummed and slid my hands to her abdomen when she shuddered. "Hm? And here I thought you'd only like me calling you Mommy."

"I-! I prefer that! ...It's just... Something about you... Makes pet names like that better — you make them fit me somehow."

'Cute,' I cooed internally before cupping her cheeks. "I could kiss you right now."

That was my mistake. Letting her know there was something she could initiate that I would return immediately. Her lips were on mine in a flash — the low groan from Cassandra when they connected made me squirm in her lap, a soft whine leaving me only to be swallowed by the kiss.

Cassandra deepened the kiss the moment she saw an opportunity — which was when she tightened her grip and pulled a low, quiet moan out of me. Her tongue happily darted in to explore its new territory the moment my lips parted, making it difficult to not giggle at her eagerness. 'Then again, she's probably waited a very long time for this. I know I have-.'

"We should stop," Cassandra growled reluctantly as she broke the kiss, the tightness of her grip indicating that she was holding back for the sake of not breaking the rule.

'Such a mama's girl that she can't even break the rule to take something she's wanted for decades,' I internally sighed, finding it equally frustrating and adorable. "You're right. As long as we follow her rules, this should go smoother and we can do more when the time comes."

"...I know you-."

"Cass," I cut her off and cupped her cheeks. "I don't mind. We've waited this long, what's a bit longer gonna do? Make me fall out of love with you? You've had my heart since the beginning, nothing will ever change that."

"I got so lucky," She groaned and buried her face in my neck. "The moment we're allowed to, I'm showing you just how much you mean to me. And I won't stop until you're too exhausted to handle more, as long as you're fine with that?"

"More than fine," I groaned at the thought, feeling heat pooling in my core. "We should get ready instead of talking about this."

"Turned on now?"

"..."

"Good, now we're even."

"You're cruel," I pouted at Cassandra before moving off of her lap. "I'm making sure Isa knows that you were cruel to their older sister."

"What's short stack gonna do?! Pout?!"

"...Would it work?"

"...Of course not." I giggled and made my way to the bathroom, letting a memory resurface as we began our day.

"Isa?" I called softly as they worked on the room the lady had agreed they could renovate into a training room. "So this is where you ran off to..."

"I got... Jealous," Isa muttered when I was closer, their focus on measuring certain areas keeping their eyes off of me. "Dani was chatting with a maid, and I got jealous... Because she made Dani laugh — a real laugh."

"...I see... That's right, she's the first being you've actually fallen in love with... I should've guessed that was the reason."

"[Y/N]? Have you found-," Cassandra's voice stopped when her buzzing did — the indicator that she was there now. "Oh, you did. Shorty, you've got Dani worried about you, what happened?"

Isa's silence was deafening. Children of Hades held grudges — it was a warning the ladies got when we started, but now they were beginning to experience it. Isa wouldn't be happy until the maid was gone. Until the threat to their relationship with Daniela was gone.

I placed a hand on their shoulder and frowned when they jumped, prompting Cassandra to move closer. A pout formed on Isa's face when Cassandra questioned them again — letting me know that they didn't like being this jealous. They always hated the fact that fathers' children held grudges — said it could consume our lives if we weren't careful — but now they couldn't shake it.

"The maid..." Isa muttered and locked eyes with Cassandra, causing her to tense. "I want her gone. I know she likes Dani... She won't stop at just making her laugh, I could see it in her... Eyes."

'Why'd they pause there?'

"...I'll talk to my family," Cassandra promised before patting Isa's back. "But you should talk to Dani about this — as I said, she's worried about you. She should hear this from you, not me."

"Thanks, Cass," Isa muttered as a faint smile took over their features. "Let her know where I am? I do need to finish up in here so I can start using it to train."

I smiled as the memory ended, adjusting the ends of my uniform before glancing over at Cassandra. Now that I was dressed, she seemed to be moving faster — as if she had been distracted before. 'You're only making this harder on yourself,' I laughed internally at the thought of her ogling me during the bath and while we were getting dressed. 'I guess I'm not helping by wearing the maid uniform instead of pants. Then again, this is what she gets for teasing me.'

Once dressed, we left her room and began our walk through the halls — only separating when her sisters joined and the three wanted to scare some maids. I made my way to the kitchen in silence after they left — shooting a smile at Isa and Hunter when they joined me a moment later. Hunter returned the smile, but Isa stretched and yawned, exhaustion on their face until they processed that Hunter and I were with them.

"Morning!" They beamed, the exhaustion on their face not reaching their voice as they spoke.

'That's the same way they used to greet the family as a kid — mother used to always pick them up afterward and kiss their freckles,' I thought before returning the sentiment and saying 'Morning' back. 'She'd also use their freckles as a way to claim them as hers — father doesn't have any and their human mother didn't either, so she'd always tell the gods Isa got their freckles from her. Obsessed with not admitting they weren't her biological child.'

"You okay?" Isa asked out of nowhere, making me pause after flipping a pancake.

"Yeah, just lost in thought."

"Thinking about your girl," Hunter started with a teasing tone. "Or is this more about your family?"

"Family!"

"Got it," Hunter giggled before setting the biscuits in the oven. "Just making sure — you never know."

"I would try not to do that around you two," I huffed with a faint smile. "Besides, it's far too early for those thoughts."

"You're actually going to follow the rules?"

"...As long as it means she and I can be together, yes. I would, albeit reluctantly, make sure we never had sex if that's what it took to ensure we would be together forever."

"Wow," Isa breathed in awe as they worked on making fresh orange juice for the maids. "Well... Never mind. I'm glad you'd be willing to do whatever it takes to stay with her — I hope she has the same mindset."

"After what she told me, I'm sure she does, don't worry," I giggled and ruffled their hair before moving on to the next pancake. "Did you know that there's a training room in the castle?"

The sound of metal clanging on wood made me glance back at the shocked faces of Hunter and Isa, nearly bursting into a fit of giggles when Isa's eyes sparked to life and a wide grin spread across their face. 'Same old, same old,' I rolled my eyes at their excitement and promised to show them on their day off, my heart swelling with joy at their little cheer of 'Yes!' when I made the promise.

'What a dork,' I internally giggled as we finished making breakfast, noticing how excited Isa was about the news I gave them. 'I'll have to ask the lady to give us all a day off together to show and train with them. They're like an excited puppy — no wonder mother and father always wanted us to give them good news.'

Once breakfast was ready and on the carts, Hunter and I wheeled ours to the dining hall while Isa pushed theirs to the servant dining hall. Although hesitant to let them go, I finally caved when they promised me they wouldn't be mean to any of the maids. Isa was always one to get irritated by humans easily — but I blamed their human mother for it. Now? I'm not sure if they'd have the same reaction, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

"My lady?" Hunter asked softly as we paused outside of the dining hall. "May I speak to you in private later?"

"Me?"

"Yes. Since I technically still work for your father too, I have to address you formally when the matter pertains to the supernatural."

"...Something's wrong with the gods?"

"...We should discuss this after giving breakfast to the ladies."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 684 15
Men DNI. Do not add to g!p/f*ta lists. You will be blocked ASAP. Elara: Home of a race of Aerial-shifters. Able to transform into any aerial creature...
161K 4.4K 57
TW โ€ข slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Bipolar, Blood, Bruising and Scars...
28.8K 1.1K 53
A mysterious woman with a terrible curse, going by the name of Lex, is hired by Mother Miranda as a servant to the Four Lords. She is sent to House B...
46.5K 1.2K 22
" I love you so much you don't even know!! I will be with you forever in eternity" I say holding her face. she looks at me and mumbles something that...