Always ✔︎

By kayloves_

Soul•mate /sohl-meyt/ ~Someone who understands you, loves you, and will be there for you like no other.~ We a... More

Characters/aesthetics
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
[Valentines Special]
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Final Author Note(pls read) + New Book!!
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

Chapter 38

8.7K 155 108
By kayloves_

Lilian's POV

"What should we do first?"

Laura asked the group, we're all sitting in the living room.

"Hot tub?" Shawn shrugged.

Laura, Violet and I nod excitedly. The boys shrug.

Once back in the room I change into a swimsuit, it's a textured dark blue bikini. I throw an oversized t-shirt on over it.

A/n: OEA

I wasn't sure about it at first but Violet said the colour complimented my skin well when I bought it the other day.

Tyler waited outside as he had done earlier, he goes in to change once I leave.

I meet the girls in the living room behind the door to the patio.

Laura's wearing a yellow and blue checkered bikini that has a string holding the top together in the front. Violet had on a dusty rose-coloured bikini that hugged her curved nicely.

A/n OAE

Shawn set up the hot tub while we changed. The steam raising out of, it peacefully meets the gentle snow falling.

Shawn comes out first wearing plain navy swim trunks. Tyler next with dark grey ones.

Chase is last wearing black swim trunks. He walks in shirtless, showing off his toned Abs and tattoos.

He catches me staring and smirks chuckling.

"Finally, let's go," Shawn says throwing the door open, he runs out tip-toeing over the snow. He jumps into the tub, melting into the water.

We follow soon after, one by one climbing the step and wading in.

I'm last, I take off my t-shirt placing it on the table. I can feel Chase's eyes examining me. I smirk sitting down beside him.

"You look Beautiful," he whispers in my ear wrapping an arm behind me and resting it on my waist. I lean slightly back into his shoulder.

I blush, "Thank you," I whisper back.

~~

We stayed in the hot tub for a few more hours, we only got out when it got cold.

Thanks to Shawn.

He decided it would be an amazing idea to see how many times he could get out, cannonball in the snow then jump back in before he froze.

All the snow and splashed water cooled it down a lot.

~~

"I'm hungry," Shawn complains.

"Get food then," Violet says.

"Where would I get food? This house is empty," he replies waving his hands in the air.

"Something called 'Skip the Dishes' maybe?" She says.

We're all hanging out in the family room doing our own thing.

Laura and Tyler are playing the card game war.

Violet is watching whatever show is on TV right now.

Shawn is playing a game on his phone.

I'm sitting in between Chase's legs, reading yesterday's book.

And Chase is gently playing with my hair sometimes whispering random things in my ear.

It was all fun and games till Shawn got hungry, starting a chain reaction of people announcing they were hungry.

"Ok, what does everyone want?" Shawn asked, he was ordering food.

"Cheeseburger,"

"Spaghetti,"

"Chicken nuggets,"

"Pizza,"

"I'll have Chicken nuggets as well,"

~~

"I'm not watching that," Tyler deadpanned.

"Please," Laura begged. She wants to watch that movie about the dog-I have no idea what's it called but I know the dog dies or runs away.

"Ugh, fine," Tyler sighs after a few more minutes of her asking.

"Yay," Laura celebrates.

Shawn walks back into the room with some popcorn since he found some kernels at the back of a cupboard.

"Here," he hands me and Chases a bowl, Laura and Tyler share one too.

He sits down beside Violet to share with her.

It's pitch black in the room.

Little sniffles can be heard.

Soon the sniffles turn into full crying.

Then three full crying people.

The dog died.

Now I'm crying.

Chase holds my hand rubbing it gently.

Violet left the room to get tissues for everyone when the movie ended.

Everyone's eyes are red and puffy-except Chase, maybe he has no emotion, because I don't think even the toughest person can watch that without shedding at least one tear.

"Goodnight," Laura and Violet say heading to their room. We had to put My Little Pony on after that to cheer everyone up.

Or make you cry even more if your name is Tyler, Shawn or Chase. They say they hated it but I don't believe them.

They seemed rather invested in people who hate the show.

I yawn standing up, "I'm going to head to bed now,"

"Me too," Shawn says standing up wobbly.

"You can go first," Tyler says.

"Ok,"

On my way to the room, Chase comes out of his, wearing his PJs.

"Goodnight," I say kissing him on the cheek.

"I don't like this." He deadpans.

"What," I ask.

"This, you sharing a bed with him," he says.

"It'll be ok, I'm building a pillow wall between us," I reassure him.

"Still, I don't like it,"

"There's nothing to worry about, I promise," I say.

"Goodnight," I give him a short hug then head into my room.

I brush my hair and teeth and change into red plaid PJs and a loose black T-shirt. And climb into bed.

Despite sleeping in the car all day, I fall asleep quickly, the bed is super comfortable-like a cloud.

Rich people beds, huh?

~~

I groan waking up as someone pulls the blanket off me.

An arm goes under my leg lifting them up and another under my back.

"Hmm," I mumbled still half asleep.

"It's ok, go back to sleep,"

"What are you doing?" I ask. Looking back down at the bed I see Tyler sleeping right up against the wall. Chase turns around and walks out of the room, me still in his arms

"I couldn't sleep with you in here,"

"But nothing happened,"

"I want to be the one who sleeps with you, not him,"

"Ok," I mumble sleepily. Glancing at the clock it read three thirty-five am.

Chase places me down under the covers before circling the bed and climbing in front of the other side.

His arm wraps around my waist securely holding me close to him.

"Good night sweetheart," he whispers into my ear.

"Goodnight," I mumble. Falling back into a deep sleep.

~~

"I'm bored," I sigh putting down my book. I'm almost finished and I started it yesterday night.

We didn't do much today but it was perfect, we played some board games, watched a movie and ate a lot of junk food.

"Want to go for a walk?" Chase asked.

I sit up excitedly, "Yes,"

"Let's go," Chase holds out his hand to help me off the couch.

"Be back soon guys," I tell the group.

We put on our winter jackets and boots before heading out the door.

The sky was now dark blue, I grabbed his hand in mine as we started down the street.

The street lights reflected a calm yellow light on the snow.

I take a deep breath. "This is nice,"

He hums in response.

We turn onto this trail going into the forest.

I'm rambling about some random thing that happened to me ten years ago when he stops walking.

"Lili," he practically whispers. I turn around concerned.

I walk back to him, "Are you ok?" I ask.

He smiles, "Yes,"

"You're scaring me,"

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, nervously. I nod.

"It's been four months since I first met you.."

"Yes?"

"You mean more to me than anything, I love being around you, I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love your voice, I love how much you care for your friends and family, you're the bravest person I know.."

At this point my eyes are watering, he brushes the tears away with his thumb.

"You have the kindest heart and the most stunning eyes I have ever seen, you make me happier than I have ever been."

"Will you be my Girlfriend? Please,"

The tears spill out of my eyes, "Of course,"

He lets out a breath, "Thank god," he mumbles.

He pulls me to him, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him to my lips.

My tears taste salty.

He wipes them off my cheek.

"I don't know what I would have done if you had said no," he grumbles, I chuckle.

"I'm so happy,"

"Me too, I've been planning to ask you for a while." He admits.

"Why didn't you?" I ask.

"I was fucking scared," He shuttered, "I know I didn't have to, but I talked to your dad about it,"

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He said he already considered us together and calls me his son-in-law," he chuckles.

"Sounds like him," I admit.  He laughs.

We head back to the house, our hands intertwined. The snow is falling more heavily now. I stop once we're on the front lawn.

I sit pulling chase down with me, leaning into my back I make a snow angel, and so does Chase, though his looked a little funky, it was still cute.

The angles looked like they were holding hands.

We walk back into the house covered in snow.

Everyone was standing in the kitchen, they all turn to stare at us. I mean we do look like the abominable snowmen.

"What happened to you guys?" Violet chuckles.

"We made snow angels," I answer happily. Chase squeezes my hand a bit.

"How did you get ever get him to agree to that?" Shawn asked shocked.

I shrug, I didn't really ask him to, I pulled him down with me he just didn't protest.

"Why are you smiling so much," Tyler asked suspiciously looking at Chase, I did too, he had a small smile on his lips, nothing like it was before though.

"I'm happy," he answers.

"Why," He asked.

Chase takes a breath before continuing, "I asked Lili to be my Girlfriend,"

"OMG," Violet yells.

"HOLY SHIT," Laura screamed.

"AHHHH," Tyler exploded.

"FUCKING FINALLY," Shawn bellowed.

Laura and Violet scream excitedly running at me. They tackle me into a hug.

"I knew it," Laura says.

The guys do that weird bro hug to Chase congratulation him for finally growing the balls to ask.

"I'm so happy for you guys," Violet hugs me tightly.

Laura fist-bumps Chase.

Shawn gives me a big hug spinning me around in circles before Chase pulls him off me.

Wrapped my hand in his, we all headed into the kitchen where they had been making cookies before we interrupted them.

Laura puts me to work mixing the batter into the sugar cookie while she does the Chocolate chip-they couldn't agree of course so they went with both.

Chase doesn't help, he just leans against one of the counters, I can feel his gaze on me.

I still can't believe it.

I have a Boyfriend.

And the best one at that.

———————————————————————————
A/n
I want to thank you guys for all the support it means the world to me!

Word count (1913)

Ahhhh their together I can't believe it, I'm so happy for my babies, now the couple stuff can start(not that they didn't already act like that), it took them long enough, but I think the timing was right.

I realized today that this story is over halfway done. I have so many ideas but no motivation so if I miss an update I'm sorry,
I am trying.

Thoughts???

—Kay💐

Lilian's bathing suit:

Laura's bathing suit:

Violet bathing suit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 68.9K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
104K 4.9K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...
8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...