The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Viol...

By Tianalove1232

โคท โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž?โž โคทโ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๏ฟฝ... More

Welcome All
1 || Sleeping Beauty
2 || All Might's Cadet
3 || One-Sided
4 || Quirkless
5 || No Trouble
6 || Control
7 || Water
8 || Getting Even
9 || Typewriter
10 || Determination
11 || To Kill a Mockingbird
12 || Witchcraft
13 || What are You Talking About
14 || Whispers
15 || Counted Absent
16 || Clueless
17 || Tricked
18 || Incorrect
19 || Limits and Laughter
20 || Don't Hold Back
21 || Endeavor
22 || Frustrating
23 || 3rd Place
24 || Peppermint
25 || Ice Cream
26 || Don't Lick Me
27 || This Again
28 || Shopping
29 || Grief
30 || Girl Talk
31 || Blue Flames and Heroes
32 || Kidnapped
33 || Robot
34 || Real Danger
35 || Please Be Safe
36 || Lucia
37 || A True Solider
38 || A Sneaky Smirk
39 || Respect the Medical Staff
40 || The Truth Pt.1
41 || The Truth Pt.2
42 || The Truth Pt.3
43 || Popsicle
1K Special ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
44 || Familiar
45 || Fun Day
2K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ
46 || Back-Up Shoes
47 || Stairs
48 || Code Z7 and Code A1
49 || Savage
50 || Give Me My Stuff
4K Special ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
51 || Three Heroes
52 || Welcome to the New Age
53 || Kota's Rules
5K Special ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—
54 || Adviser
55 || Babies
56 || It's Love
57 || Competition
58 || Jealous
10K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Christmas Special w/ Shinsou!! Merry Christmas, Y/N!!
59 || Trust
61 || Proud
63 || Otheon
62 || Weapon
64 || Wanted
PLEASE VOTE
rewriting
my dumbass account stoppedd

60 || Childsplay

1.9K 90 3
By Tianalove1232

1:34 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Common Room

"MIDORIYA, YOU BASTARD!!"

Midoriya was being attacked by Mineta and Kaminari. Apparently during the test, he saw a Shiketsu student, Camie, naked. Y/N stood there with confusion as she blinked confusedly.

"Is it weird?" She asked, earning attention. Mineta, Kaminari, and Midoriya looked at the girl in confusion. "Is it weird to see someone without clothing?"

Midoriya and Kaminari's face went completely red and Mineta started drooling.

"NO, NOT AT ALL!! IN FACT, YOU SHO- EEERRRGGGHHH-" Jiro was quick to short circuit his brain and she didn't feel like letting him go anytime soon. No one is ruining Y/N's innocence on her watch, especially not Mineta.

"Y/N, i-i-i-i-" Midoriya couldn't stop stuttering.

"Y/N, j-just don't think about! Kay?" Kaminari told her, petting her head, her favorite form of affection.

"Understood."

1:53 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium

Rescuing.

That's what the next test was.

Rescuing people. Random people from the Help Us Company were out there, and they were waiting to be rescued by the applicants. The very base of being a hero is rescuing people. If you can't do that, you can't be a hero.

Class 1-A, yeah, they barely have any experience with saving people.

You know, except Y/N, of course.

Speaking of which, Y/N had just ran over to save a kid from being crushed by a rock. The girl lifted the huge piece of a building up, stopping it from crushing them both.

And most of class 1-A was watching.

Including the judgy kid from HUC.

The kid looked up at her with teary eyes as fake blood down his head.

"Can you walk?" Y/N asked the kid. The kid tried to stand up but couldn't. He shook his head. "Hmm, alright, please refrain from panicking."

"How are they going to get out of there?" Iida muttered as he stood beside Midoriya.

Y/N pulled out Witchcraft, carefully holding the rock in place. With a slow turn, she slowly swapper her body with her shiny white ax. Eyes widened as Y/N slowly backed up, turning towards the kid and picking him up.

It wasn't long before the ax started to fall down, no longer holding up the rock. The kid's eyes widened in horror as well as Class 1-A's.

"Y/N! Get out of there!" 

In a perfect world, she would've been crushed.

Too bad this world isn't perfect.

Y/N did a quick roll from underneath the rock, shielding the kid at the same time. The kid looked up as if shocked he was still alive and breathing. So were the students of Class 1-A.

Y/N pulled Witchcraft from the rubble and dusted her ax off before kneeling down to the little boy.

"I noticed that your leg is injured. This will not cure it, but it will stop the bleeding." The girl explained as she ripped her dress and wrapped the shred around the kid's leg. "Now, climb onto my back." The kid nodded and did as told. "Let us go." She stated before dashing away.

Midoriya and Iida blinked as they had just watched the girl take complete control of situation. It was amazing.

Iida and Midoriya thought back to the Kamino incident. He had seen on tv when Y/N had got hit in the stomach, she had saved a civilian. Y/N had real life experience before. She had been in high stakes incidents before and she knew how to rescue people.

Y/N was basically a hero already.

Midoriya shook his head as he hit his face.

To pass this exam... he had to be like Y/N.

"Jeez, you kids need to be like that girl..." The HUC kid muttered in displeasure.

2:32 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium

Midoriya bit down on his lip as he watched Gang Orca appear from above. His groups would be the terrorists in this scenario.

They have to rescue and attack at the same time?

Y/N blinked at the situation as she watched some people panic.

To be honest, for most people this would be hard as hell.

But for Y/N?

Childsplay.

Y/N dropped the last five new victims off at the health center as she walked a little closer. The girl was honestly getting kind of antsy. There was no challenge to this test. She had not been able to fight a worthy contender.

But now? So much better.

Now she gets to have a bit of fun.

She looked up at Gang Orca. At most, she was grateful he was here.

He was the one who taught her that multitasking in a situation is key. 

Y/N jumped down towards the scene as Todoroki attacked from the front. Of course, Gang Orca detected her and quickly turned towards her. He sent his quirk her way, but she just twisted her ax to the flat side, the sound being absorbed by the metal.

Y/N blinked in slight interest.

Hatsume's baby really did work.

~~~

"AAHH~! I DID IT!!"

Y/N was anxiously on the floor, mentally panicking because Hatsume was fiddling with her ax, despite Y/N's continuous rejections. Kaminari was patting her on her back, continously apologizing. She knows one thing though.

She's never leaving Kaminari to watch her ax ever again.

He was supposed to be watching Witchcraft while she was gone and he ended up sleeping on the job!

"Lookie, Y/N, lookie~!" Hatsume exclaimed as she pulled out Y/N's white ax. Y/N quickly snatched Witchcraft away, checking for anything weird or different.

"What did you do to it?" She asked genuinely confused. The only thing different was there was now a place where her hands could hold Witchcraft better.

"Yeah, there's no difference." Kaminari noted.

"I made it portable! Look!" She pressed a button on Witchcraft as it shrunk into the hand holder, scaring the crap out of Y/N.

"Where did it- what did you- witchcraft-" Y/N was utterly confused. 

"Remember, Y/N, it's that technology thing I was telling you about. Remember with the tablet and the tv?" Kaminari asked as patted her shoulder.

"The miniature devices..."

"Exactly!"

"Now you can take it wherever you want! Oh, and one more thing! Now your ax can absorb impact!"

"Absorb impact?" Kaminari and Y/N asked simultaneously.

"Yep! If any attack or emitter type quick comes your way, it'll protect you and become more durable and stronger!" Hatsume exclaimed with a thumbs up.

"Wow! That's pretty awesome, Hatsume!" Kaminari praised.

"Yes. Thank you, I think." Y/N muttered.

"No problem, cutie! Stop by anytime, Y/N and friend!"

"It's Denki!"

~~~

Y/N smiled slightly. She'll have to thank the girl when she gets back.

It didn't take long for her smile to drop as she watched Todoroki and Inasa yell at each other instead of fighting Gang Orca.

Y/N was literally just back there beating up all over their subordinates while those SHOULD HAVE been focusing on Gang Orca. There was no arguing in this plan!

Y/N mentally sighed as she kicked on of Gang Orca's subordinates in the face.

Guess she'll have to take on Gang Orca himself.

Well, at least until every victim gets away. 

2:53 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium

"What is wrong with you?!"

Todoroki and Inasa were staring at Y/N wide eyed as she pressed her ax, countering Gang Orca's attack on the two, while absorbing the attack.

They couldn't see her face, but they could feel it. They could feel the stare she gives villains. The stare that would make a grown man piss himself. A stare that she gave when she was pissed.

And that's what she was.

She was utterly pissed

"Getting distracted by each other in the middle of a battle? Against a villain while lives are in danger?! You clearly know nothing." She spat at them.

Midoriya and Shindo on the sidelines stared with wide eyes as Y/N was managing to scold them and protect them at the same time.

"I am not asking to like each other. I am telling you to put your petty arguments aside, because we aren't here to be children. We are here... TO BE HEROES."

Aizawa in the sidelines was silently proud.

3:12 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium

Everyone was looking at the scene in front of them in shock.

Gang Orca was patting Y/N's head.

"You have improved, Y/N. Well done." He praised the girl. She looked up at him with sparkly eyes of fufillment.

"Thank you, sir."

Inasa blinked.

"She knows Gang Orca?" He muttered in confusion.

Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida all sighed. Of course, she knew Gang Orca. What hero does she NOT know?

Gang Orca was actually really impressed with the girl's overall improvement. He still remembered teaching her when she came to his estate.

She was an emotionless battle machine, but she seemed to soften when she was off of the battlefield. She never cried or smiled. But he could sometimes tell that she enjoyed staying with him.

Now she's taller, and she has more emotion.

Honestly, he's happy she's all grown up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 103 12
"Some things were better lost than found." Which way do you go when right isn't right and there's nowhere left? Himura Miyako has always been told...
37.5K 942 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
183K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
3.2K 132 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...