HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... More

1 Patient
2 The Book
3 Blazing eyes
4 Trapped
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
17 Khushi is ready
18 Trick
19 Improvement
20 The Task
21 The First Change
22 Born Nature
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
55 YOU...
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
85 Gestures
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

82 Punishment

3.2K 182 9
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 82 Punishment

Taking Anjali in the car, Shyam drove the car at full speed. Anjali started, hitting him. She tried to stop the car by rotating the steering wheel. Shyam clutched her hands in his left hand and managed the steering wheel in her right hand.

"Why are you doing this? Where are you taking me? I don't want to even look at your face. Let me go" she shouted.

"Rani Sahiba, please listen to me. I love you so much"

"Shut up... don't you dare talk about love. what you are having in your heart is not love... it's something no one can like. It's fake... completely fake" she exclaimed.

"Don't tell my love is fake. Only I know how much I adore you. you are not only my love but also my life. Without you, I can't live, Rani Sahiba. There is no happiness in my life without you. Please try to understand me. come with me. we will go somewhere else where there is no one who could disturb us"

"I won't come with you anywhere. Stop the car" she tried to free her hands from his clutch.

But, Shyam's clutch was enough tighter not to let her go.

"Leave my hand"

"I will never leave you, Rani Sahiba. You are going to be with me and no one could change it. You are my wife. You ought to be with me. Try to understand, all the mistakes done by me are only out of love. I will die if you go away from me"

"You have already killed me a long ago. You are a KILLER. You killed my heart... you killed my feelings... There is nothing to talk to you about it. I don't like to be with you. I will kill myself if you don't let me go"

Shyam looked at her horrified. His grip on her hand loosened. Anjali turned the steering wheel to the left side. In no time, the car ran to the left side where there was a stone on the side of the road. The car wheel banged on it and Anjali lost her balance who didn't wear a seatbelt. She was thrown out of the car, breaking the front glass of the car. She fell down on the road with a lot of injuries and also a major injury on her head. She lost consciousness. Shyam also got hit on the steering wheel but he was with his sense. He got down from the car and went to Anjali.

"Rani Sahiba..." He tapped her cheek.

There was no movement in Anjali that made Shyam nervous. He checked her pulse and huffed in relief as it was still beating. Picking her up, he made her sit on the seat. He buckled her with the seatbelt and took her to the nearby hospital.

In the meanwhile,

Mohan came in the car.

"Follow the car," Nani said pointing at Shyam's car while getting into it.

She called Arnav. Arnav attended the call right away.

"Chotte...." Nani's nervousness-filled voice made Arnav nervous.

"Nani... are you alright? What happened, Nani?"

"We came out of the hospital. Suddenly a car came from somewhere. Damadji got down from the car and took Anjali in the car forcefully. Don't know where he is taking her. I'm scared, Chotte"

Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Which side he took her?"

"He is going towards the India gate. We are following them"

"You don't panic. turn the speaker on"

Nani turned the speaker on.

"Mohan"

"Jee Arnav Bhaiya"

"Drive the car carefully... I'm coming"

"Ok, Bhaiya... I'm following them. Their car is within my eye limit only. Their car is swaying. It seems they are fighting" Mohan said which made Arnav scared.

At the same time, they saw Anjali falling down from the car.

"Anjali bitiyaaaa..." Nani shouted as their car was far away from their car.

"What happened?" Arnav asked.

"Their car met with an accident. Anjali Di fell down, breaking the front glass" Mohan said.

"Shit...

"He is taking Anjali Di back to the car. It seems she is unconscious"

"I think he would take her to the hospital. Direct me..."

"Ok"

"What happened Arnavji?" Khushi asked.

"Shyam kidnapped Di and their car met with an accident"

"Whattt?" Khushi and Lavanya both of them shocked.

"I'm going"

"We are also coming"

Khushi and Lavanya followed him.

Shyam came to a small hospital and admitted Anjali to it. he waited outside spilling tears. The doctors were examining her condition.

Nani who came there clutched Shyam's collar.

"Are you happy now? Won't you get satisfied until you kill all of us? What's wrong we did other than trust you? Why are you making our life hell? Why are you torturing our Anjali Bitiya?"

"Naniji, trust me, I love Rani Sahiba very much. Please give her to me. I won't ask you anything other than that. Please let us live peacefully"

"After killing our happiness, do you want us to give our Anjali to you?"

"She is my wife"

"But she hates you"

"But I love her"

Before Nani said anything,

"So?" Arnav asked, advancing them.

Shyam gulped down, seeing Arnav in the hospital. Arnav punched his face wrathfully.

"How dare you kidnap Di?"

"Sale Sahib... Please forgive me for whatever I did but don't snatch my Rani Sahiba from me. she is my life... she is my breath... she is my everything" Shyam pleaded.

"It doesn't matter whether I forgive you or not. Di will never forgive you for breaking her trust. Have you ever think what have you lost? The purest heart that had beaten only for you... you crushed it. How can you expect it to feel for you again?" he gritted his teeth.

"She is my wife, Arnav. I have all the right to ask for her"

"Ok... let her decide what she wants. If she says she wants you in her life again, I will withdraw all the cases that are against you. I will let you go wherever you want. you can take Di with you. I won't stop you. But... If she doesn't... I won't spare you" it was indeed a warning.

Shyam was shaken to the core, seeing Arnav's confidence. he was even ready to withdraw the case? What did that mean, was Anjali that upset with him? Whatever he believed that he could make her understand. He thought he could mend things between him and Anjali.

Nani was crying and Khushi tried to console her.

"Naniji, please don't cry"

"What can I do Khushi bitiya? Anjali wanted to abort the baby just because he was the father" she pointed at Shaym who gulped hard.

"By God's grace, her friend saved the child."

Shyam's face literally lit. Saved the child? That meant, the baby was safe. He rushed to Nani and kneeled in front of her.

"What did you say? Is the baby safe?"

"Yes... because our Anjali bitiya is a good woman unlike you. That's why Devi Maiya gave her a second chance but you spoilt it. Don't know what's the child's condition is... don't know what has happened"

Shyam was horrified. Anjali fell down from the car breaking the front glass. What if the baby was truly...? he stopped and could not think about it. He was nervous like hell. If something had happened to the baby, Anjali would never forgive him. He would be blameworthy. He looked at Arnav who was leaning on the wall with a worry-filled face. Was that why he looked confident? What would he do if something happened to the baby? Shyam cursed himself for kidnapping Anjali. If he had known she was still pregnant, he would not have been careful. But, the damage was already done. What he should think now was, how to repair it. but the intensity of the issue didn't seem could be repaired. Shyam felt like he himself dug his own grave.

All of them waited with nervousness. That was when the doctor came out of the operation theatre. All of them surrounded him to know Anjali's condition.

"Doctor, how is she?" Arnav asked.

"How is the baby in her womb?" Shyam asked.

"The baby is fine as her stomach didn't get hurt"

All of them sighed in relief.

"But..." the doctor stopped with hesitation.

"But what, Doctor?" Arnav asked fearfully.

"Her mental state is not stable"

"Whaaaaat?" all of them were shocked.

"Yes... she got affected mentally as her head got injured"

More than anyone, Shyam was shocked.

"Can't she recognize any of us?" Arnav asked painfully.

"We can't say anything about her condition as of now... she is talking like a kid. We should keep her in observation for a few days. Then only we can say anything"

"Rani Sahiba will definitely recognize me. I will take care of her"

Shyam rushed in and all of them followed him with broken hearts. Anjali was sitting on the bed fiddling with her saree, giggling for no reason. She stopped hearing,

"Rani Sahiba..."

She raised her head and looked at Shyam. Her facial expression changed into a horrified one.

"Killer..." she got down from the bed and went to the corner of the room fearfully. she sat there hugging her knees.

"Killer... he is a killer... go..." she buried her face in her knees.

Shyam stood in shock. His eyes poured uncontrolled tears, hearing her calling him the killer. Raizadas stood looking at her helplessly.

"Please go from here" the doctor requested Shyam.

Shyam went out of the room lifelessly. He sat on the floor with a thud and burst out crying.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...
195K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
85.4K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
413K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...