HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

By Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... More

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:32
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:59
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:62
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:79
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:81
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:89
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:70

2.3K 82 21
By Fictionxcreator

Aera's POV

With a moan and Kim Taehyung's face between my legs, I awoke in the morning. He said that he ate me for breakfast because he was hungry when I questioned him about his unusual method of waking me up. Oh my goodness, I just can't with him. He made no attempt to conceal his naive lie. I despise liars. But his lie gave me pleasure first thing in the morning so, who's complaining again?

We had a banging sex in bed for hours until, he had to go back to stadium for practise. Today is the final day of the London concert. After finishing his practise, he should return to the hotel at one in the afternoon, according to the schedule. But even so, I won't have much time with him because he'll be leaving at four in the evening to finish off some last-minute preparations.

It's almost noon right now, so I wouldn't have to wait long to see him. Still in the meantime I took a long hot bubble bath and booked my flight back to Korea. It's at eight at night, so leaving early won't be an issue at the same time kim Taehyung heads to the stadium.

I feel a little sorry leaving so soon, but I can't take up too much of his time while he's on tour. It's just about half a year. We'll be back again soon in Korea. However, I have a strange feeling I won't see him for a good long time. I feel some bad energy rush through me as if we were going to split up forever. Even the thought of it makes my nerves fill with anxiety.

My laptop was open while I was browsing emails when the door slammed open. I was sitting cross-legged on the bed one second, and the next I was being lifted into the air by Kim Taehyung as he gave me a searing kiss and lifted me up so that we were face to face. I wrap my arms and legs around him and kiss him just as passionately.

To examine my face, he slightly withdraws. His kiss unmistakably conveyed his words before he even said them.

"I missed you." In his embrace, three words are all it takes to make me swoon.

I taunt him while grinning lovingly at him. "You were just gone a short while."

"Doesn't matter. I even miss you when you're with me." He said the words against my forehead as he blessed my skin there with his tender kiss.

I laughed as I noticed a different side to this clingy Kim Taehyung. "Then what'll happen when I leave today?"

He doesn't laugh back though. He gives me a brief, poker-faced look as he glances at me. He doesn't speak until he realises I wasn't joking. "You're leaving today?" I can't help but notice the stain in his voice. And I'd wager that he's not pleased with my decision.

I nod as I inform the details about my commercial business class flight. And I don't forget to mention that I have work the next day at our company, which is why I chose that particular flight schedule. But unlike what I anticipated, he doesn't counter-argue. However, the look in his eyes conveys exactly how he feels about our reunification.

I hug him firmly to share his suffering instead of engaging in verbal conflict. He hugs me back with more intensity. I definitely would have passed out from the force of his hug if my body hadn't been used to being around him. He acts as like this is our final hug and he wants to savour every single second of it.

We remain in that position for what feels like hours before I try to break away, but he hugs me even tighter instead.

"Just for a while. Stay like this just a while" he speaks while burying his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

I smile and hug him back while interlocking my palms together on his nape. I recite the words he once uttered to me, "Stay forever."

He responds without skipping a beat, "Always."

I also bury my face in the crook of his neck, "always and forever"

"Always and forever" he said with a confirmation which shot straight to my heart. My eyes began to sting, so I blink a few times to stop the tears from falling.

"What a beautiful scene"

As soon as I heard Suga's voice, I immediately turned to the door. In addition, I nearly headlocked Kim Taehyung for failing to lock the door before he entered. Cause the men standing at the door are the last ones I expected to see in the position I am. Like a koala hugging his favourite tree. All I can do is pray that they didn't witness anything inappropriate. FYI- the kissing part.

Don't get me wrong. I was very much at ease with the guys from the starting even before I developed something with their brother, but this time it's different cause this time I'm not only their manager but also their brother's forbidden girlfriend. which, by the way, we have still not addressed to them.

Suga continues, contradicting his previous statement, "Straight out of some corny romantic movie."

I wriggle free of Kim Taehyung's hold. Internally thankful that he let me, cause knowing him? He doesn't give a damn if his brothers are seeing him in that way. he mutters "cockblockers" loud enough for them to hear and I glare at him for the same. And I bet I wasn't the only one glaring at him.

"We didn't know you were visiting us, little one?" When Jimin breaks the awkward pause, Kim Taehyung responds before I can.

"trust me, neither did I"

"Yeh, looks like it." They continue to stare at one other for a further minute as Jin talks in a sarcastic manner.

To shatter the eerie silence in the room, I croak. "Um, hey guys, I was about to visit-

Before I complete my words, jin tells me without breaking his glaring competition with my beloved boyfriend. "If it's okay with you, Aera, could you give us some privacy for a while? Talking to our younger brother is necessary."

"Y-yeh, why not..." my voice sounds unsure,Even to my own ears.

Kim Taehyung takes my arm and pulls me to his side as I make an attempt to move out of the way. making me halt in my steps.

"she won't be going anywhere. In fact, you guys are the ones who are leaving. now"

Before saying anything, Jin casts a tight look in his direction. "she didn't mind when I asked, so don't waste any more time and simply deal with it like a grownup instead of your stubborn ass."

Vov, it was a strong statement coming from the oldest,I never saw jin speaking this serious and others were even complying with him. Even Suga, who doesn't prick his nose unless absolutely necessary. This must be serious and they're probably here to confront about our status.

Before the fourth world war breaks out, I tried to control the situation by handing it to the only person I can do it with confidence. I place my hand over his where he is gripping me. He takes two seconds to return his attention to me.

As I spoke, I flashed him a reassuring grin. "I don't mind walking outside for a while, so talk to them."

"I can't leave you outside alone in a different country." Gosh, this guy and his possessiveness.

"I'm not a child, and I won't be leaving the hotel. Don't worry, I'll be in the hallway." I role my eyes at him.

"It's not about being a kid. I won't let you go out alone lady bug and that's final. No questions asked"

God he's starting to piss me off now.

Before I could snap back at him. Jungkook's voice filled the room. "I'll go with her."

We both turned to face him. While I gave the most thankful smile I could give, kim taehyung narrowed his eyes on him.

"Don't you wanna stay here?" Jhope questioned JK

"Nah, it's boring as fuck here, I wouldn't mind playing bodyguard with nerdy." He winks at me and before I could thank him, kim taehyung's stern voice echoed in the room.

"No"

I turned to look at him. "You said I can't go out alone. I'm no longer alone. So just talk to your brothers now, okay?"

He doesn't even turn to look at me, and for a moment I nearly believed he didn't hear a word. So I grab his cheek with my palm, turning his attention to me, while showing my best puppy eyes. "Please?"

He gives me a few long seconds of intense eye contact before nodding briefly. If I hadn't been gazing at him without blinking, I might have missed it.

Before letting me leave with jungkook, he kisses my forehead and I squeeze his hand one last time. Before I closed the door behind me with JK, Rm's "let's talk" was the last thing I heard.

We just awkwardly stroll side by side in the hallway of our level for a short while before I break the quiet.

"Umm... I'm sorry you had to accompany me outside."

He smiles and looks down at me because of our height difference as he speaks. "Nah, what I said there was true, I would rather be with you then attend their boring debate."

His tone makes me laugh. "Anyway, thanks. But what makes you think they're 'debating'?"

"Well, since our debut, they've practically raised me. Taehyungie hyung's experience was not much different. We got scolded together and had fun together because everyone else was boring asf. So, based on my experience, he's probably getting thousands of questions right now, and I said debate because he'd be firing back as well. He's not going to sit there and listen to their complaints. That's too dull for him." He finishes with a wink.

I stare at him as if he's grown two heads. "Wow, I had no idea you two were so close." I obviously did not. Actually, I thought Kim Taehyung wasn't close to any of the members, except Jimin, because that poor soul won't leave him alone even if the devil shoos him away.

"Used to be. At the start of our careers. He built too many walls around himself over time for us to break." His voice captures any grief he may be feeling.

"He's just been through a lot. Please try to understand him and look after him for me."

He looks at me amusedly, his hands in his pockets. "Already trying to be biassed nerdy? I thought you'd side with me." He rubs his palm against his chest in a dramatic way. "I'm hurt"

I chuckle but don't respond because hello? I'm at a loss for words when he says something which is completely true.

"But seriously, are you two serious about this? You know the company rules right?"

"I know," I nod once before focusing my gaze ahead of me in the hall. "We haven't decided how we'll handle it. But for the time being, we've decided to keep it covered. Only you guys know about it now, and you're not going to tell anyone, are you?" In a hopeful tone, I inquire.

He comes to an abrupt halt, and I do as well. He faces me fully for few seconds before a small smile breaks on his lips. But was I imagining things, or did it seem a little sad?

"I won't. You have my word on it. But pray that hyungs agree with that as well."

"You think they won't?"

"They most likely will. But not so quickly. That is why they are currently taking their time. And I'm sure Taehyungie Hyung would persuade them until we return."

I give him a friendly smile. I'm sure he will. He's a tenacious jerk. If I'm not mistaken, he's hyungs have lived with him for years. They will most likely surrender before fighting him.But I also want them to accept us normally without any force.

"Let's go back."

"But what if they aren't finished yet? Did you get any message?"

Jk begins to walk back towards the room without missing a beat. "Twenty minutes have passed. If they aren't done, then your boyfriend probably is by now. So, before he turns the hotel upside down in search of you. Let's go with a white flag. No?"

The way he said "boyfriend" made my cheeks flush. I know he's my boyfriend, but hearing it said by others makes me feel special like hell.

We both return to his room and enter after I knock twice on the door. Jk makes a strange face and mutters, "nerd after all."

As soon as we walk into the room, there is complete silence. Kim Taehyung is sitting at the foot of the bed, and the rest of the members are scattered throughout the room. The sofa, the chairs, and the mattress. But no one is sitting beside him on the bed. It kind of reminds me of those investigation rooms in movies where the good cops interrogate the bad guy. Kim Taehyung is the bad guy in this case.

"You returned early," Suga says, yawning from the couch near the windows.

"Well, looking at Taehyungie Hyung, I'm sure as hell right on time, before I could find five dead bodies here. I adore you guys, but that scene would be disgusting to witness." Jk says ever so casually, as he sits besides kim taehyung on bed.

The latter one, gives him a scowl for the same, but jk nonchalantly shrugs his shoulder. Finally, I concentrate on him. My boyfriend. Who appears to be on the verge of murdering his hyungs—jk's words not mine. I walk over to the other side of him and place my hand on his shoulder. His muscles visibly relax as a result of my touch.

"Aera, we now know everything." Jin's voice draws my attention to the opposite side of the bed, where he's sitting on a chair with his legs crossed, like the gentleman he is. I don't detect any abrasiveness in his tone. In fact, it appeared to be quite the opposite...gentle? Warm? Almost in a grateful tone.

I apologise and smile at him. "I'm sorry, we didn't tell you earlier but we were going through other things and it's not been long. We would've told you if we had figured out what we are earlier."

"So you have now?" Rm inquires, his dimple smile on his face.

I feel my cheeks flush as I turn to face my boyfriend and say without breaking eye contact with him. "We have, indeed."

He smiles at my response, pleased with my response. When I return my attention to the members in the room, they are all staring at Kim Taehyung with stern and shocked expressions, as if they had seen a ghost instead of their brother. Even suga.

Kim Taehyung also turns his head towards them, and his poker face returns as soon as he notices their gazes on him.

"Did you guys just see what I saw?" Jhope inquires, his voice tight.

"Were we dreaming?" Jimin inquires, his face lit up with a beautiful angelic smile.

"So I wasn't the only one," Jin states flatly.

"I'm sure we're not that close to have the same dream. That means...he actually smiled?" - Suga says slowly, as if he doesn't believe what he's saying.

"Yo bro, who are you and what have you done to my taehyungie hyung, I swear to God, leave his body or I'm going to smash you to pieces," Jk asks, wrapping his arm around Kim Taehyung's shoulder.

I cover my mouth with my palm to keep any sounds from escaping of my silent laugh.

Kim Taehyung groans as he unwraps JK's arm from his shoulder. "If you don't put five metres of distance right away, I'm sure you'll be the one cut to pieces. FYI, by me"

Jk laughs loudly as he raises his arms in a surrender gesture. "He's unquestionably our psycho brother. Hyungs."

The room erupts in laughter as Kim Taehyung curses his hyungs. I finally take a seat next to him. "So they accept us?" I ask him in hushed tones.

He smirks at me as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "They didn't have much of a choice."

"More like you didn't give one." I return the smirk.

"Facts," he shrugs, and I smack him on the chest while silently laughing.

He kisses my forehead for a few seconds before a clearing of the throat draws our attention back to the room.

"We accepted you, but that doesn't mean we approve of your PDA," Jin says scoldingly.

"Believe it, I'd poke my eyes out if that were the case," Suga says disgustedly.

"Hard no from me as well," Rm says, his smile lopsided.

"I love you, tae-tae, and little one, but I wouldn't want my brother to see in that scenario either." Jimin expresses concern.

Jk grabs my arm from the other side of my boyfriend and says, "I don't mind guys, I'd watch it with some popcorn."

Kim Taehyung smacks JK's hand away from me before glaring at him, and pink blossoms on my cheeks. "Don't touch her. And about your voyeurisms tendencies, find someone else to watch. Besides, we can't do PDA anyway.

"We need to keep it a secret for a while, and you all promised not to tell anyone. Don't forget it, or you'll die at my hands."

"Ouch. Yah! Kim Taehyung, how can you murder your hyungs?" Jhope states in a dramatic tone.

"I can and will if you withdraw your words." In a deadly warning tone, he says.

"Of course we won't, you're the part of BTS, if something happens to you, it'll be affected on the group as well. So don't be concerned." RM Says in a soothing tone. Ideal for a leader.

"Thank you all for understanding, it means a lot," I say, smiling at everyone.

"We should thank you, little one; the difference in him since you arrived is obvious, at least to us." Jimin's words fill my heart with emotion.

"I did nothing; it's all on him."

"For fuck's sake, stop this drama and you all, the door is there and your talk is done. so leave"

"Why don't you come to our after-party after tonight's concert, Aera?" – jhope urges as everyone stands to leave.

"Oh, I'm leaving tonight. I have an early evening flight to catch. Sorry."

"Are you leaving already?" Jk approaches me from behind the closed door.

"Yeh. Work calls" I say with a lopsided smile.

They all nod and exit the room after reminding Kim Taehyung of their pre-practice at four o'clock.

As soon as we're both alone, I turn around and ask what I've been meaning to ask for a long time. "What did you guys talk about?"

Kim Taehyung chuckles at my curiosity before drawing me to his chest with a smile. "Just about us and nothing more important you need to know."

I give him a suspicious look but decide to let it go. "Fine"

He kisses me on the cheek before asking. "How much time do we have?"

"Only a couple of hours." My voice is barely audible. And I didn't even try to hide my despair in my tone of voice.

Kim Taehyung firmly embraces me. "Just wait a little there. I promise it won't take much longer. The time will pass."

I'm not sure if he was speaking to me or to himself. It was as if we were both giving each other strength to hold up a little longer. Because it seemed impossible on our own.

Kim Taehyung picks me up in bridal style and gently lays me on the bed. The atmosphere abruptly shifts. His body hovers over mine as a barrier, shielding me from everything.

As soon as his lips touch mine, my heart begins to race. His kiss is not hurried or desperate like most. It's slow, tender, and profound. As though he's taking his time memorising it.

I throw my arms around his neck and pull him in as close as I can. And reciprocate his kiss in the same heated way. His hands move from my cheek to every part of my body that he can touch. His lips kiss my jaw and neck with open mouth kisses. With his free hand, he slowly opens the buttons on my silk shirt. I also assist him with his sweatshirt. We're both naked on the bed the following minute.

This is the first time he's been silent during our sex; normally, his dirty little words make me even more turned on than I already am. However, his silence reveals a great deal.

And, contrary to my expectations, this silence is even more foreboding. With his menacing silence, I can feel the wetness spreading around my inner thighs.

His fingers tease my clit and entrance. I whimper because of the sourness I feel there as a result of his ruthless pleasure last night. It's not as painful as it was in the morning, but the minor discomfort is made more pleasurable by his touch.

He thrusts two fingers inside me at the same time, and I arch my back on the bed with a loud moan. He catches my moan in his mouth and begins to thrust his fingers inside me at a slow pace. But somehow it feels so good that I don't want him to stop.

As his fingers work their magic on me, he twirls his tongue with mine in a beautiful symphony. He scissors his fingers inside me and uses his thumb to draw circles on my clit. I don't last long after that and come all over his hand. As I clutch the small hairs on his nape, my chest heaves with my heavy breathing.

He groans against my lips before turning my body onto the bed. So I lay on my stomach on the bed, my back to his chest as he covers me from behind.

Still heaving In my post-coma state, I ask quietly. "What are you-" but my words finish off on a loud gasp when he thrusts his cock inside of me from behind in one long go. He grunts simultaneously and, without giving me time to adjust to my new position, begins to move inside of me in and out.

"You're so fucking tight from this position." He hisses in my ear as he uses his teeth and tongue to bite down on my lob. God, his foul language is my addiction. My body reacts to his words in the same way that prey does to its predator.

He pulls out fully and thrusts balls deep inside of me once more. As I moan, I clutch the pillow cover in both of my palms. He quickens his pace as he hammers inside of me at full speed. Our skin shipping and arousal make sloppy sounds that fill the room. His balls collide with my ass every time he thrusts with his beastly speed while threateningly grabbing my hips in his large palms.

"Do you hear the sound of your arousal, lady bug?" He licks the crook of my neck with his tongue and bites it.

"It's a symphony written specifically for me." As his teeth dig into my earlobe, he murmurs. "You were made specifically for me."

"You're the song I've been dying to sing my whole life."

How could his words set me on fire without a match? I clench around him as orgasm washes over me. My entire body trembles, immersing me in the post-coma of my release.

With a couple of more thrusts, I can feel his muscles getting tight behind my back as he empties himself inside of me with a groan. P.s: again thankful for the shots I took.

He body covers me from behind in his warmth, crushing me under his weight. I turn my face to the side on the pillow, feeling sleepy and exhausted.

Kim Taehyung brushes my hair away from my face, pulling it behind my ear as I gaze out the window with heavy lead eyes.

"What are you thinking?" He kisses my temple a few times.

"The moon looks so pretty today." I murmur the words without hesitation. Even if it was indirectly, those are the words I wanted to say to him a long time ago but never had the courage to say. But I doubt he knows the truth behind those words. Until he notices there is no moon outside. After all, it was still midday.

He freezes for a second, or so I believe. In this state, I can't say for sure. It was most likely my delusion. Cause without even looking out the window. He concurs with me.

"Yeh. I also think....the moon looks pretty today." Those were the last hazy words I heard before drifting off.

*

Kim taehyung was busy on a call with the staff at recording studio, when I woke up with a sour body after an hour. He said he was working on a song but didn't give me any details. I was informed that it was a surprise and that I could only listen when it was released. Yeah, I didn't get any girlfriend perks. At all.

He had changed into his sweatpants for pre-practice while I was packing my luggage and getting ready. I reserved a cab to the airport. Which he completely disagreed with and eventually gave up after a long argument.

We met up with other members in the lobby and took the lift to the ground floor together. They said their goodbyes and left me alone with Kim Taehyung as I stood beside the cab I had reserved.

"Call me when you land. Do not forget."

I give him a nod and a smile. "I won't, you also don't drink too much after party. Keep your phone nearby. Avoid arguing with other members. Eat nutritious foods. Get some rest by going to bed early."

He smirks at my rambling, and I raise an eyebrow at him. "I'm not kidding. Give me your word, Kim Taehyung, that you'll take care of yourself and won't miss any work because of me."

"Fine," he sighs. "I will not drink excessively, I will keep my phone with me at all times, I will eat healthy foods, and I will rest. I can't say anything about not arguing with members because it's not in my control if they piss me off first. Oh and yes I won't miss any work."

I sigh and shake my head as I look at him. "All right, it's between you guys anyway. I'm satisfied as long as you keep your word about taking care of yourself."

He yanks me close by the waist and kisses my head. "Will see you soon lady bug. I promise."

"I know," I say, my eyes welling up with tears.

He clasps my face between his palms and presses our foreheads together. "Don't cry by yourself. I'll be just a call away. You only need to call me and I'll come right back to you in the next flight."

"Leaving your work?"

"Leaving my work."

"What if you're in the middle of your concert?"

"I said leaving my work didn't i? That includes everything. If you call me, I will leave everything behind and come running back at you without a second thought. Nothing matters to me more than you. Not even my work."

My heart squeezes at his every word and fills with unrealistic emotions. My eyes begin to blur with raw tears, but I squeeze them shut to prevent any spillage.

I clear my throat before jokingly saying. "Your fans will kill me if they find out you left them during the concert because of me."

He wipes his thumb under my eyes. "The real ones will not. They understand."

"I know"

He kisses my forehead, cheek, and nose one more time and lightly brushes his lips against mine before finally letting me go.

He opens the cab door for me, and I settle into the back seat. I roll down the window and ask with a smile although my heart wants to cry "when did you become such a gentleman?"

With a smirk, he folds his arms over the window glass. "I've always been a gentleman. But not everyone gets to see that side of me." He finishes with a wink.

"And I do?"

"Like hell you do." He runs his thumb across my cheek. "You deserve everything I have."

I give him a smile and clear my throat once more. "Now now, it's getting late for your work, I should also be get going."

He stares at me for more than a minute before finally pulling back from the car.

I roll up the window again and smile broadly as I wave my hand in the air to him.

"Goodbye, Kim Taehyung." I mouth the words to him through window glass. With tears shining in my eyes.

He shakes his head once and mouths back. "Until next time. My Lady bug."

I smile and give him a small nod, As the driver pulls away from the hotel. I watch him standing there through side mirror as I leave him behind until he's no longer In site. Finally, I let out all of the tears I had been holding back.

I cry my heart out. I know it shouldn't be this way. It will only be for a few months. He'll be with me in a few months, but it doesn't feel like that. It feels as if I'm leaving him for good and won't be able to see him again. Even thinking about it makes me feel like my soul is leaving my body.

My phone pings with a text and I pull it out of my handbag to check the text.

Kim taehyung : don't cry too much. You'll make yourself sick.

I cry even harder when I see his text and type a response with shaky fingers and blurry vision.

Me : I'm not crying.

The next text comes within a second.

Kim taehyung : little liar. I'll spank your ass the next time you meet me for lying to me.

I smile a little as I type teasing him.

Me : promise? 👀

Kim taehyung : oh fucking hell yes. 😈

I smile and put down my phone, feeling better. Only he can make me feel this way. Nobody else. Only him. My boyfriend. My man.

And then I leave the city behind me. I leave my everything behind me.

*
*
*

*Announcement*

Hey everyone! I hope you liked this chapter even though it was too long. But here i am with a news that some of you might not like.

With the 'chapter 70' this is unfortunately the end of season-2. It included 37 chapters and they all went according to my plan. I need to make more drafts and plans for the next and final season. Yes, it'll be the last and final season of this fanfic.

I have few ideas about how i will conclude it, but nothing's fixed yet. As i said during the end of season-1, I didn't know how many seasons i will add but now i can say with certainty that this fanfic will include 3 seasons.

I had been uploading the chapters of season two since June 2022, and I'm proud to say i never skipped a single week without uploading the next chapter and sometimes i also updated twice in a week. I had to multitask in so many things but fortunately it went well.

So i hope you understand, for me to take break now. The winter has begun and i have a load of work on me during this season with my studies and work. With new year, comes new responsibilities. But I'll try my best to pack my stuff as early as possible and will return soon with season-3.

About season-3....
I'll post a bonus chapter as prologue of the season-3, where you'll get some of ideas about the context of the next season. (I hope it won't shock you much👀🤡)
The timeline is not fixed ,when exactly i will post that but I'll make sure it'll be soon.

The poster has been updated as well, it was a little hint in advance about the next season. 😉

Anyways, that's it from me. Hope you enjoyed in this season and will stay there for the next to come.

A little request from the author, 
please comment down your favourite dialogue or line or any scene, during these 70 chapters, it'll give me more ideas to write similar to those in next season and even upgrade it more.

I ask for your understanding and support and I'm really thankful to you guys for being here. It means a lot. And I apologise to all those readers who recently just joined and now you'll have to wait. I'm really really sorry but i ask for your understanding.
🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻‍♀️ 🙇🏻‍♀️

Till next time 👋😇

Lots of love 💜,
Author.

💜 Borahae! 💜

Note:
prologue of season-3 will be updated soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 203K 90
𝘼 π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™Šπ™‰ 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™π™€π˜Ώ , π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™’π™Ž π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ π˜½π™” π˜½π™€π™„π™‰π™‚ π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ.... _____________________________________...
22K 836 115
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
181K 5.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
118K 3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...