HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

By Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... More

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:32
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:59
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
CHAPTER:70
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:79
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:81
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:89
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:62

1.8K 62 6
By Fictionxcreator

"It's rude to enter someone's room without knocking."

I jerked my head towards the bathroom door, which was now fully open and emitting a hot stream of clouds. And then there was the man, my man. Only covered in his black towel-which was low enough to bless me with the view of his V line going under his towel. His bare chest was splattered with small water droplets. His thick brown wet hair was stuck to his brow.

I crooked my eyebrow at him, trying my best not to move my eyes down his body like a pervert. "You're the one to talk"

He had no right to complain about terrible manners since he was never the one to exhibit them. Good or bad? Didn't matter. He could be a gentleman whenever he wanted, but he was always the beast hiding beneath the angel's face.

He leaned against the door frame, arms and legs crossed, and his ever-present signature smirk on his face.

He flexed his biceps, making me flick my gaze to it for a friction of seconds before coming back to his eyes. But he obviously noticed, and his smirk grew even wider in response to my assurance that he hadn't missed anything.

He said while extending one arm towards me.

"Come here," his tone authoritative.

And oh boy if that didn't make me feel tingles all over my body whenever he spoke in that tone of his.

Of course, I wasn't in the mood to throw any challenges today, so I simply rose from his bed and walked slowly towards him.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to him as soon as I entered his personal space. Crushing my chest and slashing his lips against mine.

When I felt his lips and smelled his fresh after-shower scent, I let out a satisfied moan. He always smelled fantastic. I was gradually becoming addicted to his scent, and I knew I'd never get tired of it. The fragrance from his hair was always strong. I made a mental note to ask him later what shampoo he uses.

His grip on the back of my neck tightened, and his other hand grabbed me by the side of my face in a tighter grip, deepening the kiss. I pressed my palms against his damp chest and bit his lower lip. In return, I received a deep growl.

He embedded his tongue into my mouth. Flicking his tongue in a movement I felt between my legs. Then he devoured me. tasting every part of my mouth with his tongue.

I tiptoed on my legs to get more of him and to give him more of me. I began to run my hands down his ribs. Before a grumble from my stomach erupted. With wide eyes, I drew my face away from the kiss, and pink blossomed on my face and ears.

His eyes captured my face breathing heavily before asking me in a dangerous tone. "You haven't eaten anything."

I didn't have to answer because it wasn't a question in the first place.  I opened my mouth to spill excuses, but the post-coma of his kiss caused my brain to freeze and nothing came out, so I just closed my mouth and realised I was looking a thousand percent guilty by this point. It was always difficult for me to lie to him. And the bastard knew it better.

He sighed. "Go into the kitchen and get some instant noodles; I'll be there after I change."

He must have noticed my concern, because he beat me to it before I could ask.

"The members are coming late. Now go; I'm afraid you'll starve to death one day if I don't feed you."

When I glared at him, he raised an eyebrow, as if daring me to prove him wrong. Which I wasn't right now because, yep, he was right on about that one.

I sighed and walked out of his room, straight to the kitchen, without arguing. I turned on the kitchen lights and began looking for instant noodles, as he had demanded. I opened a few drawers before coming across a cabinet full of various types of ramen.

I took two packets out and began looking for a pan once more. I finally started boiling the water after five minutes. And once it was sufficiently boiled, I added the two round blocks of noodles before adding the herbs. The aroma of ramen filled the kitchen, making my stomach growl even louder.

As I stirred the noodles, I remembered my first day at the penthouse, when I cooked the same instant noodles for both of us. God it seems like centuries has passed. That's when I realised how our relationship had changed.

We were both ready to skin each other to death at the time, and now...- I'm not sure what has changed, but we definitely don't want each other dead. That's a step forward. Right?

My lips formed a smile as I remembered our previous arguments and bickering.

"I don't recall telling you to make the noodles."

I turned the stove off before turning back. He was dressed in black sweatpants and an oversized black fluffy sweatshirt. Smelling as nice as always. He stood five steps away from me, both hands shoved in the pockets of his pant. His hair was still damp.

"First and foremost, you don't get to order me, and secondly, I thought it would be better for my stomach if I cooked," I smirked.

He mockingly narrowed his eyes. "I make noodles just fine."

I scoffed and instantly regretted when he moved with a freaking speed of leopard and yanked my head back while grabbing my hair. Making me stare at him with half-leaded eyes. I could feel his warm minty breath on my lips because he was so damn close.

"And, I do have the authority to order you. Don't forget that you're mine, lady bug. Your body belongs to me, your soul belongs to me. You belongs to me. I fucking don't share, not even with you when it comes to you. So, yes, you'll fucking do whatever I say."

He gave my hair a tight pull before asking. "Understood?"

I attempted to nod, but his grip on my hair tightened as he spoke. "Words. Lady bug"

"Y-yes," was it just me, or did my voice sound somewhat breathy? I'm still not sure. But, for sure, I was leaking down there with more needs.

He yanked my head even closer to his, leaving only a hair's width between us. My hands came to a halt on his chest, clutching the cloth in both of mine. I desperately need him. I needed him so badly at the time that I forgot why I came here in the first place.

I could feel his erection pocking me on my stomach. In response, my nipples became stony. I clenched my thighs to stop the throbbing pain down to my stomach. With each need, my breathing became more rapid.

His eyes studied my face as if reading a book before the realisation hit him. While speaking, a mocking smirk formed on his plump lips. "Are you wet for me, lady bug?"

I despised his mockery. I despised how he knew he could control my body with the flick of a finger. I despised the fact that my body was more in influence of him than of me. I despised the fact that my heart belonged to him.

I shook my head, mockingly glaring at him. Something resembling fire flashed through his eyes as he moved his free palm under my pants and underwear, gliding his two fingers around my folds. I bit my lower lip to keep any sound from escaping.

As he whispered against my lips, brushing his lips against mine, a satisfying smirk formed on his lips.

"Little liar"

"It's nothing more than a discharge." I spoke while heavily breathing.

He slid his two fingers inside of me before drawing them out and out of my pants. In my vision, he lifted both of his wet fingers.

"I can tell when you're wet, lady bug. I know when it's for me."

When he moved his fingers into his mouth and leaked them clean with a satisfying growl, I just stared at him and remained silent. "Definitely for me."

My blood was rushing to my cheeks as I watched his every move. I despised how commanding he was with me. How he had taken authority every time. And it would definitely hurt my pride if I let him do it again.

So I moved my one hand away from his chest and grabbed his erection in my palm over the fabric of his sweatpants. earning me a low hiss from him. God he was hard. Too hard. I hesitated for a fraction of a second before grabbing him more firmly.

"You're hard too. So don't act like I'm alone in this." I spoke softly against his lips. And once stroked his length over the cloth. He shut his eyes. And his grip on my hair loosened a little. I took advantage of the situation and slid to my knees.

I gulped as I drew his sweats down with his boxers, and his cock jumped out of it in full Evaluation mode. That sight would never cease to amaze me. He was so hard that his vain was piercing the skin and his pre-cum was already leaking from the top.

I'd never given anyone BJs before. It was also my first time. As a result, it was obvious that I was nervous. What if I can't do a good job and fail to satisfy him? What if he doesn't like- STOP Aera! This is not the time to overthink. You've already started so don't cheekned out.

My heart skipped a beat as I moved my gaze to his, seeing his intense eyes already on me. His eyes revealed how desperate he was. He was in desperate need.

I took his penis in my hand and licked my lips, saying, "definitely for me." And took his length In my mouth. At the same time, he let out a chesty growl. With a single curse, "fuck."

*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 715 16
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
117K 3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
49.6K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...
104K 4.1K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...