Destruction ||| Glenn Rhee x...

By MxddieR15

de·struc·tion the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot... More

Chapter 2) What's to come
Chapter 3) So long
Chapter 4) The supply run
Chapter 5) The sheriff
Chapter 6) Sewers
Chapter 7) Mermaids
Chapter 8) Rotten
Chapter 9) Escape
Chapter 10) Left behind
Chapter 11) Going back
Chapter 12) Bag
Chapter 13) The alley
Chapter 14) Dogs
Chapter 15) Attack
Chapter 16) Leaving
Chapter 17) Long shot
Chapter 18) Safe for now
Chapter 19) All alone
Chapter 20) 30 Minutes
Chapter 21) Gone again
Chapter 22) Interstate
Chapter 23) Alone
Chapter 24) Trouble
Chapter 25) Pray
Chapter 26) Pharmacy
Chapter 27) Confrontation
Chapter 28) Dont tell
Chapter 29) Move on
Chapter 30) One more
Chapter 31) Drink
Chapter 32) Run
Chapter 33) The kid
Chapter 34) Solution
Chapter 35) Escaped
Chapter 36) Fire
Chapter 37) Reunion
Chapter 38) Exhaustion
Chapter 39) Courtyard
Chapter 40) Push
Chapter 41) Survivors
Chapter 42) Corridor
Chapter 43) Axe
Chapter 44) Scars
Chapter 45) Headache
Chapter 46) Familarity
Chapter 47) Interrogate
Chapter 48) Betrayal
Chapter 49) Choice
Chapter 50) Broken
Chapter 51) Silence
Chapter 52) Hope
Chapter 53) Fine
Chapter 54) Field
Chapter 55) Unfriendly
Chapter 56) Meeting
Chapter 57) Ring
Chapter 58) Tombs
Chapter 59) Advance
Chapter 60) Ceiling
Chapter 61) Sickness
Chapter 62) Cough
Chapter 63) Dizzy
Chapter 64) Try
Chapter 65) Destruction
Chapter 66) Blur
Chapter 67) Sorry
Chapter 68) Tunnel
Chapter 69) Sanctuary
Chapter 70) Tub
Chapter 71) Church
Chapter 72) Cursed
Chapter 73) Missing
Chapter 74) Promise
Chapter 75) Crash
Chapter 76) Life
Chapter 77) Stench
Chapter 78) Solidarity
Chapter 79) Hospital
Chapter 80) Loss
Chapter 81) Weakness
Chapter 82) Storm
Chapter 83) Stranger
Chapter 84) Applesauce
Chapter 85) Route
Chapter 86) Maybe
Chapter 87) Camera
Chapter 88) Job
Chapter 89) Party
Chapter 90) Grenade
Chapter 91) Coward
Chapter 92) Cross
Chapter 93) Here
Chapter 94) It
Chapter 95) Plan
Chapter 96) W
Chapter 97) Somehow
Chapter 98) Out
Chapter 99) Distance
Chapter 100) Platform
Chapter 101) World
Chapter 102) Crash
Chapter 103) Honey
Chapter 104) Punch

Chapter 1) Lost

8.5K 142 92
By MxddieR15

"What do we do?" Y/N's mother exclaimed when the broadcasts were discussing the epidemic.

It's been nearly a week since the news started speaking about a virus that causes people to crave human flesh.

"Wait it out. Nothing much we can do from here." Her dad answered.

"Shouldn't we just head home? It's only a twelve hour drive." Bellamy, her twin brother said.

Y/N is twenty. She is a sophomore in college at the University of Florida.

Her and her family were on a vacation to Atlanta when the whole thing started. This trip was one last family gathering before school started back up in late August. Today was supposed to be the day they started their drive back home.

"Maybe we should just stay here. School might get delayed because of this. The roads are probably packed. It would take us two days to get back over the boarder." Y/N pitched in.

"I agree. We should go to the store and try to get some supplies just in case. Who knows if the water and power will get shut off?" Dad said.

That was their first mistake.

The four of them left their hotel room in the middle of the city and made their way towards the local grocery store. They decided it was easier to walk because the roads were too crowded.

When they got to the store, it was a mad house. People everywhere. Food on the floor. Fighting. Robbing. People were losing it.

"Ellise. Keep a close eye on the kids. I'm going to search some aisles." Her dad said, splitting off from the others.

"Be careful Alex." Ellise called after him.

That was the second mistake.

"Mom. What do we do?" Bellamy asked quickly moving out of the way as two men ran out the store with arms full of cans.

"Just stay close." She puts an arm on the backs of both and gently nudges them through the mass of hysteric people.

Y/N glances around the store but can't see her father anywhere. The fighting has picked up and she sees mothers protecting their young kids from the violence.

Just when you think nothing can get worse, a gunshot rings out. Then another. Then another.

It's insanity. People are rushing out of the store in herds. Y/N grabs onto her brothers arm and pushes him down one of the already empty aisles.

This was the third mistake.

She looks back to where they just came but doesn't see her mother. "Mom?" She calls out. No reply.

Screams are echoing throughout the building and then silence. Then, just faintly, growling. Y/N peeks around the aisle they're in and sees it.

A man. No. Not a man. A thing. Rotten flesh is peeling off his face. He has a large chunk of flesh missing on his neck. He limps around, growling.

Y/N gasps and yanks her head back but it's too late. It saw her. It starts creeping towards them.

"Oh god. Oh god. What do we do?" Bellamy starts to panic.

The rotter gets closer and closer until it's less than two feet from the set of twins. It starts to reach out for Y/N and she shuts her eyes not knowing what to do.

Just when she thinks that she's about to be torn apart, a gunshot rings out and the rotter falls to the ground.

Y/N opens her eyes to find a store clerk standing in front of her holding a smoking pistol. "Cmon let's go!"

Without hesitating, Y/N follows the man who just saved their lives. She is led out of the store and onto the hectic street. She glances back expecting to see her brother. He isn't there.

"Wait!" The man who saved her turns around. "My family is still in there!"

Something flashes across his eyes. Sadness? Pity?

"It's too late for them. If we go back in there, we will die."

Y/N takes one look back at the store before turning back to him. Tears swell in her eyes as she grabs onto his hand and they run further down the street.
————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 157 31
Y/N Hart, simple,hot headed, sassy Aussie girl, after live in Australia for most of her life her dad get a bit opportunity to move to Michigan, USA w...
43.3K 2.4K 18
❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝❞ ― In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a g...
32K 1.5K 32
+‎➳ Maggie Greene X Reader ‎➳+ •Gender Neutral so all can read• In all ways of life.. Or death, there's The Beginning.. The beginning of something ne...
120K 3.4K 78
'𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚...' *** H...