The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Viol...

By Tianalove1232

โคท โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž?โž โคทโ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๏ฟฝ... More

Welcome All
1 || Sleeping Beauty
2 || All Might's Cadet
3 || One-Sided
4 || Quirkless
5 || No Trouble
6 || Control
7 || Water
8 || Getting Even
9 || Typewriter
10 || Determination
11 || To Kill a Mockingbird
12 || Witchcraft
13 || What are You Talking About
14 || Whispers
15 || Counted Absent
16 || Clueless
17 || Tricked
18 || Incorrect
19 || Limits and Laughter
20 || Don't Hold Back
21 || Endeavor
22 || Frustrating
23 || 3rd Place
24 || Peppermint
25 || Ice Cream
26 || Don't Lick Me
27 || This Again
28 || Shopping
29 || Grief
30 || Girl Talk
31 || Blue Flames and Heroes
32 || Kidnapped
33 || Robot
34 || Real Danger
35 || Please Be Safe
36 || Lucia
37 || A True Solider
38 || A Sneaky Smirk
39 || Respect the Medical Staff
40 || The Truth Pt.1
41 || The Truth Pt.2
42 || The Truth Pt.3
43 || Popsicle
1K Special ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
44 || Familiar
45 || Fun Day
2K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ
46 || Back-Up Shoes
47 || Stairs
48 || Code Z7 and Code A1
49 || Savage
50 || Give Me My Stuff
4K Special ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
51 || Three Heroes
52 || Welcome to the New Age
53 || Kota's Rules
5K Special ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—
54 || Adviser
55 || Babies
56 || It's Love
58 || Jealous
10K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Christmas Special w/ Shinsou!! Merry Christmas, Y/N!!
59 || Trust
60 || Childsplay
61 || Proud
63 || Otheon
62 || Weapon
64 || Wanted
PLEASE VOTE
rewriting
my dumbass account stoppedd

57 || Competition

2.9K 118 21
By Tianalove1232

A/N: sorrrryyyy for the inactivity again. im just having some bad writers block for this part of the story for some weird reason. but anyways, i hope this helps!! it's a little trashy tho, so forgive me. anyways, enjoy~

10:23 A.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Takoba National Stadium - Outside

"I... am... very... SORRRRRYYYYY!!!!"

That's all Y/N had heard. 

All the girl could remember was Class 1-A were heading over to their stadium to take the Hero's License exam. The female was sleeping on the bus ride over and suddenly she hears this and the sound of the ground cracking? And some gasps? She always wakes up at the weirdest times.

Aizawa was just going to leave the girl on the bus since he pressed her forehead one time, then basically gave up.

So it wouldn't be an overstatement to say she was left on the bus.

Because she was.

She opened the doors of the vehicle to see her class and a tall guy with dark brown hair and a hyper attitude. Down into the concrete was Inasa Yoarashi's head as he did a powerful formal bow. Y/N blinked.

Is this guy... okay?

"Your forehead is bleeding, sir." Y/N commented, scaring half of her class who didn't know she was there. Inasa looked up at her and grinned his signature excited grin.

"Yes, I know! You seem very passionate!" He exclaimed, loudly.

"... Thank you...? I am future hero, Y/N Evergarden, at your service." The girl said, stepping off the bus and bowing.

"I am Inasa Yoarashi! I wish you the best of luck, Y/N Evergarden! And to the rest of you as well, U.A. students!" He exclaimed, passionately before leaving, taking his beret with him.

The students of Shikestu High School... Y/N's gotta admit--they've got nice hats.

 "What a weird guy."

"That was Inasa Yoarashi. He's one of those people you should watch out for. He's a powerful contender." Aizawa stated to his class. "At the U.A. entrance exam, he got the top score and passed. However, he declined his admission."

"He did?"

"But he said he admired the school."

"He can be... strange, but he is powerful, no doubt about that. Be careful around him." Aizawa warned.

"Ah! Eraser!" Aizawa turned around to see a smiling woman with green hair and dark green eyes. She had an orange bandanna on her head.

"Oh no." He muttered, still remaining indifferent.

"Ah, it's been too long!" None other than the Smile Hero: Ms. Joke said with a grin. "Did you miss me~?"

"No."

"Cold as always, I see!" She laughed off his harsh answer. "Let's get married."

"No."

"Hahaha!"

Class 1-A sweatdropped at the interaction. Ms. Joke was clearly having the time of her life, teasing and joking around with Eraser Head, who seemed like he was tired of life and her.

"Ooh! Is this your class?" She asked, referring to the students behind him. "Nice to meet ya! I'm Ms. Joke!"

"You and Mr. Aizawa seem close. How do you two know each other, kero?" Tsu asked the hero.

"Me and Eraser Head's agencies were close by, so we got to help each other out a lot whenever we needed it. We were also lovers at that time too~!" The green haired hero explained, grinning brightly.

"No, we weren't."

"Hahaha!"

"Ah, Ms. Joke. Are you here to watch the exams?" Y/N spoke up, approaching the hero.

"Oh! Y/N! You decided to become a hero, after all? Good, good! When me and Eraser here have a kid, you can still marry them, y'know~!"

"I will be a lot older than them. That would be illegal."

"That isn't happening in the first place."

"You two are so alike, it's hilarious~!"

Everyone sweatdropped at the conversation now spreading over to Y/N. How is is that Y/N knows every hero? And how is she so casual with every hero?

A group of students with gray uniform shirts came up to the class of 1-A. One of them was a boy with black hair and black eyes. 

"Hello! You guys are the students from U.A., right?" The kid, Yo Shindo, asked the group with a smile. "It's impressive that you're here! After all I've heard you've been through, you guys must be pretty tough, huh?"

After talking some more, Shindo walked up to Bakugo with a smile, even though the explosive boy didn't return one.

"Nice to meet you." He grinned, seemingly friendly.

In a perfect world, Bakugo would be civil.

Too bad this world isn't perfect.

"I don't have to to talk to an extra."

"Bakugo!"

"No, it's fine! It's normal to be cautious in events like this!" Shindo waved off Bakugo's rude comment with a shrug before looking over to Y/N, who had somehow escaped Ms. Joke's teasing.

"Wow, the mysterious girl with the metal arms--the one who saved everyone from that villain? Nice to meet you in person!" He exclaimed, holding out his hand for her to shake.

Ooh, her second favorite form of greeting. Other than a salute of course.

The girl returned the handshake.

"Same to you."

"Wish we could talk more, but we've gotta go. Good luck, guys. See you out there!" He stated, before walking off.

Y/N watched as they walked off with a simple blink of the eye. Inasa and Shindo were nice and all, but she hasn't forgotten an important detail about them.

They were competition.

There is no mercy for competition. Just like the sports festival, holding back makes you lose. That won't happen again.

Don't kill, but don't lose.

A thrill ran down the girl's spine as she watched hoards of students flood into the stadium. So many people to take down, it reminder her of the battle field when she fought with Major. You take out the small ones and deal with the big ones later.

Don't kill, but don't lose.

Right. This rule was her downfall at the sport's festival, but it won't be here.

She has more motivation now.

~~~

"Y/N, you will be taking you license exam in a couple of days."

All Might was sitting across from Y/N in the teacher's lounge. Y/N was sipping from her cup before putting it down and nodding.

"Correct."

"Yes, are you excited?"

"Actually, I am quite confused on the purpose of the exam."

"Huh?"

"Why must I participate in an exam to become a hero if I have already been in many battles with actual villains before? It is not only myself, but everyone else as well. What is the purpose of wasting my time of being in a hero themed school when all that really matters is if I can get a simple card with my name on it?"

All Might sweatdropped at the blunt way of ranting.

"I-It's just so people know that you're not using your quirk illegally."

"But I am not equipped with a quirk."

"I know."

"So why must I take a test if I do not have a quirk?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Um... D-Don't you want to show the world how strong you are while being quirkless?"

"No."

Well that backfired in his face.

All Might sighed. She had to take the test because a, it wouldn't be fair if she was automatically accepted as a hero, and b, Nezu just wants to test her qualities of being a hero. 

The blonde man knew the girl could do it, all she needed was a little motivation.

"Well, how about this, Y/N? If you pass the test, I will... uh..."

"You will what, sir?"

"Um, I'll buy you an unlimited supply of your favorite food!"

In a perfect world, Y/N still wouldn't care.

Too bad this world isn't perfect.

"You swear on your life?"

He deadpanned on her newfound eagerness radiating off her. Food was her weakness, huh?

"Yes."

"Understood." Y/N stood up and headed for the door.

"Eh? Where are you going?"

"To train." He blinked. "I want my food."

He sweatdropped as the girl left the room, leaving him alone. He chuckled as he shook his head.

His daughter was one of a kind.

~~~

Failure was not an option.

Her food depended on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 4 11
What happens when a girl has to obey the orders of her quirk to survive. Every year l/n f/n has to endure the tasks that her quirks give her every ye...
2.5M 116K 76
โI'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.โž [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
36.1K 931 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
139K 4.8K 21
"๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ." หœ"*...