HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

De NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... Mais

1 Patient
2 The Book
3 Blazing eyes
4 Trapped
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
17 Khushi is ready
18 Trick
19 Improvement
20 The Task
21 The First Change
22 Born Nature
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
82 Punishment
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
85 Gestures
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

55 YOU...

6.1K 272 31
De NiranjanaNepol

Part 55 YOU... 

They looked at Khushi who was suffocating, fiddling with her saree pallu, looking down. They spared a glance contently.

"I think Khushi might have guessed the answers to all my questions..." Arnav said.

Khushi's hand stopped fiddling and looked at him bewildered.

"Khushi, there is nothing to be hesitant about... Shyam is a more dangerous man than what we thought... we have to get clear within us. Then only we can handle him. if you guessed the cause of his dirty behavior, tell us Khushi" Aman asked.

Khushi looked at Arnav who gestured for her to GO AHEAD.

"Arnavji is right... Arnavji will be busy in his own life with his wife and Shyam can get Di's attention. But, Di's image will be the same in Arnavji's mind. Arnavji will lead a PEACEFUL life if he gets compromised with his wife which Jeejaji doesn't want to happen. He wants a rift between Arnavji and Di. He wants Arnavji and Di to hate one another. Then only Di will find solace in Jeejaji's presence. If Arnavji would like to get married to a rich girl, it will make Di guilty. Arnavji will get angry with Di if he gets to know she made him married to a low-class girl. Di will get upset with Arnavji... that's what Shyamji wants" she looked at them painfully.

"It seems this is getting..."

Cutting Aman,

"Serious..." Arnav said.

Aman nodded yes.

"You should be cautious, ASR"

Arnav gulped down hard. He closed his eyes and thought deeply. Khushi and Aman spared a glance without disturbing him. They knew Arnav was bothered about Anjali. Why won't he be? After all, it was about his sister's life. If he punished Shyam, Anjali would get hurt. If he didn't punish Shyam, he would destroy everything... if it was about business, it will take only a few minutes for Arnav to decide what to do next. But this was not a business deal. He never handled such a sensitive matter in his life. It was kind of walking on the knife edge. He had to be cautious. He never thought he would face such a disastrous situation in his life.

"What are you thinking ASR?" Aman asked.

Arnav nodded no.

"Relax ASR... you have to be cool..."

"I know this matter is serious. Being worried won't help to solve the problem. This is a matter of my family and its happiness... That's what made me tense. I'm worried about Di. She will get devastated if she got to know that her husband is the reason for my Madness... at the same time, she will get mad if I hand over Shyam to the police. I can't make her miserable, Aman. This is Damn obstructing..."

Aman felt bad for Arnav. He had never seen Arnav so helpless like that day.

"I can understand, ASR... we will find a way to handle this problem"

"Absolutely..."

Khushi understood why Arnav was restless.

"Don't you want to punish Shyamji?" She asked making both of them stuck.

"It's not all about punishment Khushi... he is my sister's husband. His punishment will not go with only him. It will affect our family too. The ultimate loser will be me"

"What do you want to do Arnavji?"

"I should think with a calm mind. I could not conclude anything in haste. I don't want to hurt anyone by creating problems. They just got relieved from my Madness. I don't want to push them in the hellfire again"

"Are you going to forgive Shyam?" Aman asked with shock.

"I don't want to forgive him. At the same time, I can't dare punish him though..."

Aman was about to say something but Khushi gestured for him to be silent. Aman looked at her wondering. She blinked her eyes. what did that mean? Did she choose what to do?

Arnav composed himself and asked.

"What about Reena? Where is she? Did she patch up with her husband?"

"No... She found a new partner... Sidharth..."

"You mean, Sidharth Kundera?"

"Exactly... She is with him in his new villa"

"What about Sharma?"

"He is still alone..."

"Mmm... keep an eye on them..."

"Do you want to keep on both of them?"

"Yes..."

"But why?"

"I don't want to miss anything... and anyone... because, our enemy can be in our own shadow too... just like Shyam..."

Khushi and Aman spared a glance.

"We can punish Shyam without even making Anjali aware of it," Aman said.

"How? Are you going to kill him?"

"I don't think killing him is wrong," Aman said frustrated.

Arnav was silent.

"What are you thinking, man?" Aman asked.

"I think Shyam needs psychotic treatment"

Aman frowned whereas Khushi widened her eyes.

"Shyam did wrong. At the same time, we can't deny that Di is also at fault... Shyamji is an orphan. He never had anyone for himself. Expecting love from his wife is wrong or what? He too has feelings. I didn't deny whatever he did are not forgivable. But what is the base? He is not basically a bad person... Di's avoidance changed him... just think of standing in his shoes... he wants Di all for himself. If we give him what he wants, he will be alright"

Khushi spared a glance with Aman.

"What's the point ASR? Are you going to take him to Tamilnadu and treat him?"

"No... he can't be cured with medicine... but only treatment..."

Arnav looked at Khushi.

"I need your help, Khushi"

Khushi nodded ok.

"I think I should get Nani and Lavanya's help also"

"Yeah... you can get their help and you have one more person in RM..."

"Hari Prakash?" Arnav asked smiling.

"Exactly... he was the one who found out that Khushi stopped giving you the medicine," Aman said.

"How did you make him understand?"

"He himself understood as you showed an extreme level of change in you after your wedding. He knew Khushi had taken care of you completely" Aman said.

Arnav smiled at Khushi lovingly.

That's when Arnav got a call from Anjali. He attended it sighing.

"Haan, Di...?"

"Chotte, Shyamji fainted suddenly... we are taking him to the hospital," she said panicking.

"Fainted? But why?"

"He didn't eat anything since morning"

"You just take him to the hospital... we will talk later"

"Ok... Nani is coming with me. Lavanya is alone. She is sleeping... try to come home soon" Anjali said hurriedly.

"Ok, Di. We are coming"

Arnav disconnected the call sighing.

"Who fainted, ASR?"

"Shyam"

"But why?"

"Don't know" he said even though he guessed that he should have done that to drag Anjali's attention towards him.

"Khushi, Lavanya is alone... we have to go home"

Khushi nodded ok and stood up.

"We are leaving... keep an eye on Reena and Raja Sharma"

"Sure ASR"

Arnav and Khushi left AR. Arnav saw Khushi sitting silent.

"What are you thinking Khushi?"

She nodded her head like, NO with an artificial smile.

"Do you think, Shyam is pretending?"

She got stuck for a while and sighed.

"Khushi, understand one thing, there is nothing we can hide from one another... Just share with me what you are thinking... no matter how harsh the matter is"

"Could you really forgive Shaymji?"

"I can't... but I have no choice because I can't ruin Di's life. He is a possessive husband... of course, me too..."

"But, will you dare do what he did with you?"

"No... because I'm Arnav Singh Raizada... not Shyam. The way of handling problems differs from person to person... mine is different and this is how Shyam deals with problems. He doesn't want to face Di straight and doesn't want to spoil his GOOD PERSON image from Di. So, he used the chance that he got. Just think... how much he should have been angry with me that made him revenge me ruthlessly...?" he chuckled painfully.

"How could you smile, Arnavji?"

"Do you want me to cry?"

Khushi pouted and Arnav smiled.

They reached RM. HP opened the door.

"Did Lavanya have anything?" Arnav asked.

"She had biscuits... and denied having anything. She was sleeping. Asked me to not disturb her"

Arnav went to Lavanya's room with Khushi. Khushi touched her cheek.

"Lavanya... wake up... eat something and then sleep," Khushi said.

Lavanya woke up only when Khushi shook her shoulders.

"Please let me sleep Khushi. I feel tired..." Lavanya moaned.

Khushi was about to say something, and Arnav gestured her not to wake her up.

"Let her sleep... she needs rest"

Khushi stood up from the bed.

"Let's go..."

Arnav walked and Khushi followed him.

"Arnavji, what would you like to have?" Khushi asked.

Arnav turned towards her.

"YOU," he said smirking.

Khushi widened her eyes with shock and gulped down. She looked at him slowly raising her eyelashes. Arnav raised his eyebrows like WHAT? with a killer smirk making her heart skip its beat. She blinked her eyes with a heaving breath.

"I... meant... for lunch..." she stammered.

"Oh... I thought something" he said walking towards his room smilingly.

Khushi stood biting her nail not knowing whether she should follow him or not.

"As of now, the juice is enough for me," Arnav said not looking at her.

Khushi nodded ok and rushed to the kitchen with a rushing heartbeat. HP smiled at her.

"Arnavji asked me for juice"

"I prepared it for Anjali Di but she didn't have it. take it from the fridge"

"Jee"

Khushi took the juice jug and poured it into a glass.

"Aman sir called me and said Arnav baba got to know the truth," HP said excitedly.

Khushi nodded yes faking a smile as she was in another tension.

"I'm so happy Khushi Bhabi..."

"I'm also... could you give this juice to Arnavji?" she extended the glass to HP.

"No way... he didn't even hesitate to shout at me when he didn't know the truth... then what will he do now? Please you go, Bhabi"

"Lavanya is sleeping... I want to be with her..."

"I finished cooking. I will be waiting outside her room and call you when she wakes up" HP rushed out of the kitchen.

Khushi gulped down, looking at the juice glass.

"Hey, Devi Maiya... can't you see how I'm shivering? Please divert Arnavji's mind into something that makes him busy..."

She headed to Arnav's room trembling.

To be continued...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

450K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
151K 5.6K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...
554K 25.8K 57
Arnav was shocked to the core. He was already shaken by his wife Lavanya's death. And adding to it, this....? The reason for his shock was Lavanya's...
334K 17.4K 62
Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man who didn't get time to come to India to f...