The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Viol...

Od Tianalove1232

โคท โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž?โž โคทโ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๏ฟฝ... Viac

Welcome All
1 || Sleeping Beauty
2 || All Might's Cadet
3 || One-Sided
4 || Quirkless
5 || No Trouble
6 || Control
7 || Water
8 || Getting Even
9 || Typewriter
10 || Determination
11 || To Kill a Mockingbird
12 || Witchcraft
13 || What are You Talking About
14 || Whispers
15 || Counted Absent
16 || Clueless
17 || Tricked
18 || Incorrect
19 || Limits and Laughter
20 || Don't Hold Back
21 || Endeavor
22 || Frustrating
23 || 3rd Place
24 || Peppermint
25 || Ice Cream
26 || Don't Lick Me
27 || This Again
28 || Shopping
29 || Grief
30 || Girl Talk
31 || Blue Flames and Heroes
32 || Kidnapped
33 || Robot
34 || Real Danger
35 || Please Be Safe
36 || Lucia
37 || A True Solider
38 || A Sneaky Smirk
39 || Respect the Medical Staff
40 || The Truth Pt.1
41 || The Truth Pt.2
42 || The Truth Pt.3
43 || Popsicle
1K Special ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
44 || Familiar
45 || Fun Day
2K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ
46 || Back-Up Shoes
47 || Stairs
48 || Code Z7 and Code A1
49 || Savage
50 || Give Me My Stuff
4K Special ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
51 || Three Heroes
53 || Kota's Rules
5K Special ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—
54 || Adviser
55 || Babies
56 || It's Love
57 || Competition
58 || Jealous
10K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Christmas Special w/ Shinsou!! Merry Christmas, Y/N!!
59 || Trust
60 || Childsplay
61 || Proud
63 || Otheon
62 || Weapon
64 || Wanted
PLEASE VOTE
rewriting
my dumbass account stoppedd

52 || Welcome to the New Age

3.2K 139 29
Od Tianalove1232

2:37 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Some Sidewalk

Hmm, it feels like a cookie day. 

Y/N was strolling down the sidewalk, thinking about what she should eat today. Lucia gave her some money, so she has enough to get six cookies. Should she get Crumbl or-

"Oof."

Y/N blinked as she had just bumped into someone. She looked up at the person to see a certain boy from Class 1-A. He had yellow hair with a black jagged design, yellow eyes, and a friendly smile. 

"Oh, Kaminari, sir."

"Hey, Y/N! And I told you, you can call me Denki. You can drop the sir too." The lightning boy smiled.

"Right. I apologize."

"It's fine, really. I should be the one apologizing since I bumped into you." He reassured her with a closed-eyed grin. He scratched the back of his neck. He hasn't really gotten the chance to talk to her yet.

He couldn't believe that Kirishima, Iida, TODOROKI, MIDORIYA, and BAKUGO had already talked to her! The three least social people! Midoriya seems so skittish around girls, Todoroki barely talks, and Bakugo... don't even get him started.

They had somehow beat him to the punch!

Not today though.

He'll have to make sure to rub it in their faces later.

"Oh, you have dropped something, Denki, sir." Guess the sir isn't leaving anytime soon. He looked down at his feet as Y/N was picking up whatever he dropped off the floor. She stood back up, holding his phone.

He heart stunted. Thank goodness she noticed that. He'd cry if he lost it!

"Ah, thanks Y-... are you okay?" He asked. Y/N had a confused look plastered on her face. She squinted at the contraption she had in her hand. What the heck is this thing? Y/N has never seen something like this before.

"What is this device?"

Denki almost died hearing this. She had never seen a phone before?!

"You've never seen a phone before?!" She looked up at him, more confused.

"Ph...one...?"

"Yeah, it's like a smaller tablet!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Tab...le...t...?"

"...Like a smaller computer?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Com...put...er...?"

"...A smaller TV..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Is that the screen in Ms. Lucia's living room?"

Oh no. 

Oh no no no no no. 

She doesn't know what a phone, a tablet, a computer, OR a TV is! It's like she's living in the stone age! Not on his watch!

"Alright, Y/N, I'm going to teach you about electronics, because you seem to be missing." He threw an arm over her shoulder, walking forward with her as she looked at him, as lost as ever. "Come on, let's take a walk."

"Alright."

2:46 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, TV Section

"T-There's so many..."

Y/N marveled at the wall above her. It was covered in flat screen TV's, different channels on each one of them. Denki smiled at her amazement.

"Heheh, pretty cool, right?"

"Yes. Ms. Lucia only has one of these in her living room."

"At least you've seen a TV before. Alright, I don't have to cover this then! Come on, to the computers!"

2:48 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, Computer Section

"W-What is that?"

Y/N stood a few inches away from the computer with a confused face as she looked at it. Denki smiled at her.

"It's a computer. You can type on it, play games, and watch videos."

"Type?" She walked over closer to Denki. "Like a typewriter?"

"Uh..." Those old boring versions of computers? She has one of those? This poor thing... Good thing he's helping her today. "Sure. But a bit more advanced." He touched the mouse and moved it around, turning it on.

The screen lit up, scaring Y/N.

"An enemy signal?!" She yanked out her ax, ready to attack.

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!! Y/N CALM DOWN!! DON'T SLICE THE COMPUTER!!"

2:53 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, Computer Section

Denki was still sweating as he had narrowly just saved that computer from being sliced into two pieces. 

Y/N was being enchanted by the game of Cookie Clicker.

She really is new to this. Such a easy and simple game as Cookie Clicker seems to be on the level of Genshin Impact for her. It's honestly kind of sad, but...

She's so adorable.

Her eyes were glistening as she kept pressing the mouse, creating more and more cookies. She wasn't blinking as if she was refusing to take her eyes off of the game. She seemed so mesmerized by it.

Denki couldn't hide the smile or the pink blush on his face.

"Alright, come on Y/N, I still have to show you a tablet and phone!"

"Eh? O-Oh. Right." 

2:57 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, Tablet Section

"Alright, don't try to attack the screen this time, okay?"

"Right."

Denki kept his eyes on her as he slowly touched the tablet screen making it light up. The girl flinched, but Denki grabbed her hand.

"It's okay, it's okay." He soothed the tense girl. "It's touch screen, so it reacts when you touch it." He explained to her. The girl relaxed as she hesitantly touched it. 

This time she was doing Subway Surfers.

It took longer to get her off of it this time.

3:04 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Electronics Store, Phone Section

"Here we are! Last but not least, the phones!" Denki exclaimed while doing the jazz hands.

"Oh, your tiny device."

"Yep!" Denki smiled as the pair walked up to the phones. "These are like the others, but more portable. You can text and call on these. I mean, you can do that with the tablet but still. It's probably better if you have one of these."

"Hmm. Interesting."

"Wait, Y/N, you can't pull take it off of it's holder because the alarm will-"

Too late.

ALARM. ALARM. ALARM.

"!!!"

"!!!"

"WHOA Y/N PUT YOUR AX AWAY!! AND PUT THE PHONE BACK!!"

3:12 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Some Sidewalk

After explaining the incident to the manager, Denki decided that he would just buy her a tablet since she preferred something bigger. He got her a case too. The loss of money was worth it to see the excited look on her face when she saw it.

Her curiosity and innocence got the two in a lot of trouble today, but it was worth it.

Because right now, she was smiling at him. She was grinning at him. Her eyes were sparkling and smile was pure.

"Thank you, Denki. I had fun today."

His face turned a bright shade of red before he smiled.

"Anytime. Oh and Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Welcome to the New Age."

"... Hehe, thanks."

"Heh."

.

.

.

.

.

OH WAIT SHE LAUGHED!!

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
231 4 11
What happens when a girl has to obey the orders of her quirk to survive. Every year l/n f/n has to endure the tasks that her quirks give her every ye...
313 4 8
In which a girl trying to survive the shenanigans that happen in her time at U.A high school also happens to experience the disease called love. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...
37.5K 940 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...