HIS MANAGER || KTH || FF || B...

By Fictionxcreator

"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal... More

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER:3
CHAPTER:4
CHAPTER:5
WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER:6
CHAPTER:7
CHAPTER:8
CHAPTER:9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER:11
CHAPTER:12
CHAPTER:13
CHAPTER:14
CHAPTER:15
CHAPTER:16
CHAPTER:17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER:19
CHAPTER:20
CHAPTER:21
CHAPTER:22
CHAPTER:23
CHAPTER:24
CHAPTER:25
CHAPTER:26
CHAPTER:27
CHAPTER:28
CHAPTER:29
CHAPTER:30
CHAPTER:31
CHAPTER:32
CHAPTER:33
WRITER'S NOTE (Announcement)
CHAPTER:34 (season-2)
CHAPTER:35
CHAPTER: 36
CHAPTER: 37
CHAPTER:38
CHAPTER:39
CHAPTER:40
CHAPTER: 41
CHAPTER:42
CHAPTER:43
CHAPTER:44
CHAPTER:45
CHAPTER:46
CHAPTER:47
CHAPTER:48
CHAPTER:49
CHAPTER:50
CHAPTER:51
CHAPTER:52
CHAPTER:53
CHAPTER:54
CHAPTER:55
CHAPTER:56
CHAPTER:57
CHAPTER:58
CHAPTER:60
CHAPTER:61
CHAPTER:62
CHAPTER:63
CHAPTER:64
CHAPTER:65
It's D-DAY!!!!
CHAPTER:66
CHAPTER:67
CHAPTER:68
CHAPTER:69
CHAPTER:70
SEASON:3 (Prologue)
UPDATE
Announcement
CHAPTER:71
CHAPTER:72
CHAPTER:73
CHAPTER:74
CHAPTER:75
CHAPTER:76
CHAPTER:77
CHAPTER:78
CHAPTER:79
CHAPTER:80
CHAPTER:81
CHAPTER:82
CHAPTER:83
CHAPTER:84
CHAPTER:85
CHAPTER:86
CHAPTER:87
CHAPTER:88
CHAPTER:89
CHAPTER:90
CHAPTER:91
CHAPTER:92
CHAPTER:93
CHAPTER:94
CHAPTER:95
CHAPTER:96
CHAPTER:97
CHAPTER:98
CHAPTER:99 (PART-1)
CHAPTER:99 (PART-2)
CHAPTER:100
EPILOGUE
Sneak peek-1
Sneak peek-2

CHAPTER:59

2.2K 78 4
By Fictionxcreator

V's POV

"I don't know much about you," lady bug grumbled, laying down on her dorm bed, which she had returned to after our hot session in her personal office days ago.

While drying my freshly washed and wet hair with a towel near her dresser, I smirked. I said as I gazed back at her in the mirror.

"You literally dug every single detail about me off the internet the day you joined us, lady bug."

"That's not the same....I want to hear from you," she said, rolling her eyes dramatically.

I came to a halt and threw my towel on the dresser before hovering over her body on the bed, my forearms resting on either side of her.

"Ask. Whatever you wanna know"

She cocked her brow. Surprised. I'm sure she didn't expect me to say that.

"Well...." She paused, pondering the questions to ask, and I patiently waited, admiring her adorableness in silence.

It's been a long week.... I've been fucking busy with all of the group's practises and preparation for upcoming schedules, but this little creature beneath me has also taken all of my spare time for rest. I'm not complaining, though, because I'm the one who chose to give her that. Gladly. Forcefully.

A week ago, at 1 a.m., I dragged my ass after 18 hours of constant practise to her door. She almost shoved me away, lecturing me on how I should rest instead of visiting her. And in return for her care, I technically fucked her brains out in every position possible on this fucking planet until the sun rose in the east. Showing her who's in control. I could spoil her and pamper her a lot but that doesn't mean my dominant nature would fly out of the fucking window.

Her legs were freaking jello after my pleasurable torture on her and she had to use warm water to feel them again. She didn't complain, but instead taunted me with sarcastic words for the rest of the day. Which I gladly accepted because I fucking love it when she responds with sarcasm.

But, after that day, she never tried to push me away from spending time with her again. She was aware of the consequences. Although I knew she was concerned about me and my health because I didn't get enough rest. But only if she knew I was getting enough just by being with her.

"What's your favourite colour?"
Her question jolted me out of my reverie.

"Grey"

"What's your favourite season?"

"Fall"

"What is your favourite dish?"

"Japchae (Korean stir-fried glass noodles) or any type of meat-filled noodles"

"I got black bean noodles from the internet...see?! I told you it was different!"

I smiled as she looked surprised and kissed the tip of her nose. "I just said any type of noodle with meat...that includes black bean noodles too my bug."

"But that comes second," she said, narrowing her eyes at me, "I wanted to know your first choice because-"

"First is important for you," I finished for her.

"How do you know that?" Her eyes got curious while her face changed its own colour from playfulness to something serious and I smiled

"I noticed. the emphasis you place on every first time. In everything."

"You noticed? And remembered?"

"There's nothing I don't notice about you, and I remember everything that involves you," I nodded.

A slight cress appeared between her brows, and her eyes shone brighter than usual, but it wasn't the same bright shine I'd seen before; it was a shine from something else, something painful.

"False. You don't remember everything." I couldn't help but notice the tremble in her voice. She spoke in such hushed tones that I doubt I would have heard her every word if I hadn't been so close to her face.

Her eyes became glossier, and she bit her lower lip hard, as if trying to keep the emotions from escaping through her eyes. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out what she was referring to. I knew exactly what was causing her pain.

I kept my eye contact with her, hoping she could see the assurance I was trying to give her.

"Yes, I do remember everything my bug."

Her lips trembled between her teeth, and her eyes welled up with tears; unable to look me in the eyes, she tossed her head to the side, tightly closing her eyes.

'I can't see her in pain, or these hurtful tears on her face.'

I wrapped my arms beneath her on her back and sat her on my lap, her both legs wrapped around my torso. Her grip on my T-shirt around my shoulders was tight, and silent tears were streaming down her face, her nose, cheeks, and ears had gone crimson, and her lips were pouty red from her continued torment with her teeth.

I grasped her hand by curling my fingers over the back of her palm and placed her finger on my nose first, then under my eyes, and finally under my lips.

Her brow furrowed, and she slowly opened her eyes, unsure of what was going on. Her eyes were red and puffy, but I could see the curiosity in them.

I repeated the same gestures for the second time, making her look where I was putting her index finger. Her gaze followed my movements on my nose, under my eye, and eventually under my lips.

She stared at each of these spots for a full minute before whispering in an almost inaudible low voice. "You have pretty moles...."

I gave her a knowing grin, but she kept staring at the moles without blinking.

I reached out my right hand and unclipped her messy bun, allowing her long lush full hair to fall on her back and shoulders. She finally snapped her eyes at me and I could see her getting flashbacks of something.

I spoke fixing my eyes on her "I prefer it to be long and open"

Her eyes widened slightly as I tugged her fallen hair stands behind her ears, and she opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, I slammed my mouth on hers by placing both palms on either side of her face, kissing her deep and hard, just like that day on the beach, and repeated the same gesture by placing my one hand on her lower back, pulling her closer to me, and placing the other on her right cheek. And deepened the kiss with more hunger and passion, and this time she kissed me back while clutching my back.

After what seemed like a few minutes, I broke the kiss and opened my eyes to see her reaction. When I noticed she had just realised what I had done, her shocked expression almost made me laugh aloud.

She looked at me with wide eyes and mumbled, "y-you....you just...y-you re-"

I cut her off before she could finish her words whilst also stroking her cheek with my knuckles "I told you my bug, I remember everything"

Her eyes widened, and a sob escaped from her mouth, which she covered with her palm. The tears began to fall quickly.

I grabbed her cheeks and wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"Y-you... You remembered all this time?"

I nodded and smiled at her.

When she started hitting my chest with her fists, her lips quivered and her tears never stopped.

"You...you're such a jerk! You lied to me the whole time! *hit* You...how can you be so selfish! *hit* I thought *hit*..i thought.... *hit* You'll never remember that evening... *hit* it...it hurt so much... *hit*"

I grabbed her wrists and pulled her to my chest, hugging her tightly while placing her face on my shoulders and wrapping arms around her back.

She tried to push me away while sobbing "stop....leave me!...you hurt me so much...I said leave me!...leave me alone!"

She continued to fight me, but I grabbed her more tightly and pulled her body closer to me by placing one hand on her back of the head and the other around her lower back.

After a minute she eventually stopped fighting me and sobbed harder with her cries. I stroked her back with my palm in soothing motions and kissed the side of her head. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried out loudly in her room.

I gave her all the time she needed to let it all out; she had kept her emotions bottled up for far too long; it was better for her to let it all out before it consumed her.

When her cries turned into small sobs, I rubbed her back of the head while speaking "I'm so fucking sorry for lying to you....and even more for hurting you."

Her sobs grew slower and slower "I promise I won't ever hurt you again lady bug, and will kill anyone who even thinks of hurting you" I meant my every single fucking word.

I drew her face away from my shoulder and wiped her tears with my palm.

"And about leaving you?.....that word does not exist in my life if it comes to you my bug, take that note in your crazy mind....you're not getting away from me, I will never leave you, in your best or worst. Understand?"

She stared at me for a moment before slowly nodding her head.

"Good"

I kissed her forehead tenderly before laying her down on my chest with me. I wrapped my arm around her waist, smoothly drawing patterns on her back. She then rested her warm palm on my chest.

"How did you find out I was in the practise room? I was constantly watching you... I know you never even looked at me."

Her question made me smile, and she wasn't wrong; I didn't even look at her that day in the practise room. I wrapped both of my hands around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I don't have to look when you're near me, lady bug, because I can fucking feel you even when I'm not looking at you."

It was true; whenever she was near me, I swear I could feel her aura, her soul, without even looking or noticing her. I just get a tingling sensation in my heart whenever she's near; my heart seems to react to her presence before my eyes can. As if it knew exactly where it belonged all along.

I could feel her smiling as she wrapped her arm around my waist and placed her head in the crook of my neck. After a while, I became aware of her shallow breathing.

'Well I didn't let her sleep in tears of pain, she atleast drifted off in her dreamland while smiling, you're off to a good fucking start Kim Taehyung.'

*
*
*

For the readers who didn't understand the meaning and story in this chapter about what ML was referring to FL I recommend to re-read ch:34 🤗

Lots of love,
Author 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.3K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
104K 4.1K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...
252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
24.7K 801 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...