No Love Involved (COMPLETED)

By _aLenJene_

Zephanie Torres is known as the most silent of the group. She usually listens and just talk when it's badly n... More

Prologue
The Beginning
The Stranger
Three months
The Sister and The EX
The Stranger Girl
Reminder
His Kiss
The Proposal and The Conditions
The OB-Gyne Clinic
The Hug
The Reason
The Wishes
The Third Wish
The Love
The Break Up
The Luckiest Man
He owns Me
The Twin Sister
The Confusion
The True Villain
The Start
The Change
The Three Other Wishes
The Emotion
The Sick
The Twins
FB Fan page
The Start Of Chasing
The Doctor
The Rain
To Stay
The Three Words
The Smile
The Fall
The Parents
One Last Cry
His Side
Has Ended
Stephanie
Treatment
Hope
Sister's Love
Proposal
Living Together
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Last Chapter

10.4K 149 19
By _aLenJene_

A/N: Thank you for staying with me until this chapter. I may not mention all of you here but you know who you are. Thank you for the comments, votes, and shares whether through SNS or personal. All of those deeds are well appreciated.

Thank you! Till we see each other again!

Last Chapter

Zeph.

"Rise and shine, handsome!" I said while raining tiny kisses on his face.

Moments later, I saw him smirked and even his eyes are still closed he managed to hold my two hands and in a blink of an eye He's already on top of me.

I giggled when he started raining wet kisses on my whole face down to my neck. "Hmmmm... Bango ah.."

I giggled even more because his breath is tickling me but I didn't push him away. I am enjoying it why should I stop him, right?

When he got satisfied, he stopped and moved to the other side of the bed to hug me. I rolled over and faced him who's smiling while biting his lips. Damn! He looks so sexy!

Not to add his eyes that is full of joy. Sino ba naman ang hindi kung after how many months of not making love ay sa wakas ay binigyan na siya ng go signal ng doctor ko. And I think you know what I mean. It means we can have our sexy time! And damn it because he's so excited!

Kung hindi nga lang talaga ako maagang inantok kagabi ay baka sinimulan niya na eh. But I was so tired last night and fell asleep early so wala na siyang nagawa pa.

"Are you ready for today, baby?" He teased me. I raised my eyebrow.

"Ako pa ba ang tinatanong mo?" He smirked and moved closer to me. He touched my cheeks.

Akma niyang ilalapit ang kanyang mukha sa akin but because I am playful and crazy, I immediately stood up and ran towards the door.

"Babe!!!" He called me and I heard clearly na naiinis siya.

Hindi ko siya pinansin bagkus ay tinawanan ko pa siya bago ako lumabas ng kuwarto. Dumiretso ako ng kusina para ihanda ang mesa dahil alam kong maya-maya ay lalabas na iyon. We have to eat. Hindi dahil sa iniisip niya kundi dahil marami kaming gagawin ngayon.

Mabuti nga na nakakagalaw na ako ng maayos ngayon. Two months ago we were all in chaos. I got an accident, almost died and my baby was in danger too. God was just so gracious to give me a second chance to live and now, I'm enjoying it with Jayson taking care of me.

Sa totoo lang ay ayaw niya akong pakilusin dahil nga bukod sa operasyon ko eh buntis pa ako. But I'm okay now. I know I'm not yet fully healed but I am okay now. And thanks to Jayson dahil kahit hindi ako pumayag na magpakasal sa kanya ay hindi niya ako iniwan.

I smiled in content when I saw the result of my art. I baked a cake awhile back and I got fascinated in designing the cake. Well, today calls for a celebration so I guess a cake is required.

I clapped and giggled. I'm excited for today!

"Ang daya mo talaga... Ayaw mo na nga ako pakasalan, umiiwas ka pa sa sexy time." Napalingon ako sa kanya na ngayon ay nagpupunas ng basang buhok. He looks so cute at kahit na nagpaparinig na naman siya tungkol sa kasal ay natatawa na lang ako dahil nakanguso na naman siya.

Lumapit ako sa kanya. I clung my arms in his neck and pressed my body to him. Hindi pa naman malaki ang baby bump ko kaya okay lang.

I pulled his neck so he I can reach his lips. BInitawan niya ang tuwalyang hawak niya saka ako niyakap pabalik. We stared at each other until our lips met. The kiss was gentle at first but became aggressive, seeking, and hot that it was almost difficult to stop.

I heard him groan when I ended the kiss but smiled when I winked at him and told him that he can have me later.

We went to the kitchen counter and enjoyed the cake that I baked. We talked about various things and laughed at his silly pick up lines. Sa totoo lang ay hindi ako natutuwa sa mga pick up lines niya, natutuwa ako sa pagtawa niya. Nakakadala kasi eh. Ito ang mga bagay na hindi namin nagawa noon.

Hindi namin naranasan na mag-usap ng ganito, nagtatawanan, at nagkukulitan. Kasi naman we started like fuck buddies tapos kahit na nag-aaway kami ay ganoon ang ginagawa namin. Abnormal na simula kumbaga.

Kaya naman hindi na ako nagtaka kung bakit ang dali naming nasira noon. Mahal nga namin ang isa't-isa pero walang pagtitiwala, walang marunong makinig, at walang marunoing magpakumbaba.

Nang matapos kaming kumain ay siya na ang nagligpit ng pinagkainan namin. Nagpunta ako sa sala at nagsalang ng dvd. I want to watch a movie. Pamatay oras lang. Minutes later he joined me in the living room and settled beside me.

"Anong titile niyan?" He asked.

"50 Shades of Grey." I smirked but I didn't look at him. I felt him tensed and in my peripheral view, I saw him gulped for a few times.

He stilled on my side and I think he's trying his best to focus on the movie. But he can't really stop himself.

The scene became sexier and sexier and I myself can't deny the heat that is coming out from our bodies. His arm brushed against my arms and I felt the electricity flown from our bodies. We both looked at each other.

Our eyes spell the same words, LOVE, PASSION and an undeniable and consuming DESIRE.

God, he's so handsome and I'm such a lucky girl that he loves me and he desires for me like a caveman.

We both stared at each other's eyes. His hand is slowly caressing my arms, up and down. Then his other hand went up to my nape, massaging it, making me feel hotter and hungrier for his kiss.

I closed my eyes to feel the pleasure of him touching me and out of the blue, I moved closer to him and placed myself on his lap, astride on him. I bounced and grinded sensually. I felt his maleness poking on my sex and heavens! It feels so damn good!

"Baby, I want you..." He whispered on my ear before biting it. I bit my lip....

Heavens! I want him too!

Jayson.

I was surprised when Zeph suddenly sat astride on me. And I think my buddy felt shocked but excited too as she started grinding her butt on me. I groaned inwardly. Good heavens, I want her. I want to take her and I don't think if I can still stop this crave anymore.

I kissed her neck and up to her ear and then I whispered, "baby, I want you..."

I bit her ear and I heard her moaned in delight. That turned on me more. The fire is consuming and I don't mind being consumed! I want her and no one can make me stop. I've been celibate for a almost three months, I don't think I can still stop this desire of taking her, of ravishing her.

I moved fast. I kissed her hungrily but with passion and love. She smells divine and her lips taste like candy. Still sweet and it didn't change.

But I groaned loudly in protest when we heard knocks on the door. Someone is knocking the door and those were loud and heavy. I closed my eyes to hide my irritation but I just can't. I've waited for this and then now, someone's gonna disturb us?

Zeph looked disappointed too but the knocking wouldn't stop. We both sighed and she stood up from my lap. I stood up too and went to the door to open it. I didn't bother to hide my irritation anymore and I'm ready to shout at whoever the person is.

But when I opened the door, I was caught off guard as a strong push made me stumbled on the floor!

"What the—-"

"Ahhhh!" Zeph screamed as I was again attacked. And after few seconds of being shocked, I realized that it was Miguel.

Miguel looked furious and looks like he's ready to kill. I stood up immediately and answered his attack with punches but all of us stopped when he suddenly shouted at me and cursed me to death.

"Damn you! Bastard! How dare you impregnate Steph?!!!!"

I was stunned at the moment. My jaw dropped and my heart started to beat fast as I saw Zeph starting to cry. What's happening? I never touched her sister! Not even once! That's impossible!

"What are you saying? Hindi ko siya binuntis!!!" I walked towards Zeph but I was taken aback when she shook her head and signaled me not to go closer to her.

No! This isn't happening! I've worked so hard for the both of us. I swear I didn't have sex to Steph!

"Magkakaila ka pa? Iyan! Iyan ang DNA Result! Hindi ako ang ama, kundi ikaw!" Miguel said furiously.

"W-what?! I c-can't remember having sex with her! This is nonsense!" I answered back. "Z-zeph, no. Please, listen to me... This is just a mistake... I'm not—Oh-my-god! I swear I didn't!"

I felt that I was stabbed for a million of times when she cried in front of me and refused to listen to me. She shook her head and wiped her tears. Anger immediately consumed me so I looked at Miguel and punched his face that made him roll on the floor.

Pagbalik ko ng atensyon kay Zeph ay lumalabas na siya ng unit niya at mabilis na tumakbo. I am decided to follow her and make her believe that I didn't impregnate her sister but I was surprised by the tackle of Miguel.

That made me lie on the floor and in an instant, I found myself crying in pain and frustration.

"Miguel, the result is w-wrong... P-please, I don't want to lose Zeph again... Please..."

"Wala akong pakialam sa sasabihin mo. Tumayo ka diyan and once and for all panindigan mo ang lahat ng nagawa mo!" Miguel yelled at me before dragging me out of the unit.

And the worst part, I felt so weak... So weak that I felt that I've reached my end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 649 50
(R-18) May dahilan kung bakit gustong-gusto ni Sharla ang dagat kahit sa totoo naman takot na takot din siya rito. Hindi lang ganda at kulay ng dagat...
19.1M 225K 36
Meg is a bitch--and she continues to be one upon knowing that Daniel only married her for his wealthy grandfather's inheritance. But when secrets fro...
4.9M 101K 67
PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH In the world of married couple, Miracle Fortalejo is not one of the lucky wives to experience the joy of it. With all the t...
153K 3.7K 50
Lausingco Series # 5 "They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for."