The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Viol...

By Tianalove1232

โคท โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž?โž โคทโ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๏ฟฝ... More

Welcome All
1 || Sleeping Beauty
2 || All Might's Cadet
3 || One-Sided
4 || Quirkless
5 || No Trouble
6 || Control
7 || Water
8 || Getting Even
9 || Typewriter
10 || Determination
11 || To Kill a Mockingbird
12 || Witchcraft
13 || What are You Talking About
14 || Whispers
15 || Counted Absent
16 || Clueless
17 || Tricked
18 || Incorrect
19 || Limits and Laughter
20 || Don't Hold Back
21 || Endeavor
22 || Frustrating
23 || 3rd Place
24 || Peppermint
25 || Ice Cream
26 || Don't Lick Me
27 || This Again
28 || Shopping
29 || Grief
30 || Girl Talk
31 || Blue Flames and Heroes
32 || Kidnapped
33 || Robot
34 || Real Danger
35 || Please Be Safe
36 || Lucia
37 || A True Solider
38 || A Sneaky Smirk
39 || Respect the Medical Staff
40 || The Truth Pt.1
41 || The Truth Pt.2
42 || The Truth Pt.3
43 || Popsicle
1K Special ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
44 || Familiar
2K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ
46 || Back-Up Shoes
47 || Stairs
48 || Code Z7 and Code A1
49 || Savage
50 || Give Me My Stuff
4K Special ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
51 || Three Heroes
52 || Welcome to the New Age
53 || Kota's Rules
5K Special ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—
54 || Adviser
55 || Babies
56 || It's Love
57 || Competition
58 || Jealous
10K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Christmas Special w/ Shinsou!! Merry Christmas, Y/N!!
59 || Trust
60 || Childsplay
61 || Proud
63 || Otheon
62 || Weapon
64 || Wanted
PLEASE VOTE
rewriting
my dumbass account stoppedd

45 || Fun Day

5.2K 175 24
By Tianalove1232

12:14 P.M. || I-Island || I-Expo

"Great to see you again, David!" All Might said to his old friend, who was  not expecting the visit. 

"Same here, Toshi." David smiled.

Midoriya was in awe. THE David Shield was right in front of him. In person.  His heart was pounding. This was definitely one of the best days of his life! He knew everything to know about the scientist.

"And Dad, look! Y/N's here too!" Melissa exclaimed, excitedly, pointing to the girl who was looking at all the fancy tech across the room. David's eyebrows raised. He wasn't expecting Toshinori, and much less was he expecting Y/N to show up. She only came with Akira, and Akira passed away a while ago.

He smiled. She must've recovered from it.

"Hello, Y/N." David greeted the girl who turned to face the group.

"Oh, greetings, Professor." The girl nodded a greeting. Both of the Shield's were taken aback that she didn't shout at max volume and salute formally. 

"She's really grown up..." All Might laughed at their reactions.

"Thank you for the arms." Y/N bowed respectfully in thanks. Midoriya's face shifted into a surprised one.

"Professor David Sheild built your arms?" Midoriya asked, drawing attention to himself.

"Correct, Midoriya, sir." 

"Oh, who's this? I'm sorry that I didn't notice you." David apologized to the green haired fanboy, whose eyes sparkled in admirement.

"This is my pupil, Midoriya Izuku." All Might introduced the boy. "Young Midoriya, this is-"

"Professor David Shield, super inventor and scientist! A noble peace prize winner, designer of all of All Might's costumes and his former sidekick!" Midoriya completed it for him.

"Haha! Someone knows their stuff." Steam started to come from All Might. His limit was near. David bit the inside of his cheek. He knew about the injury, but Melissa doesn't. He shouldn't ruin that. "Hey, Melissa, why don't you give Midoriya the tour around I-Expo? Y/N, you should visit Lucia. I'm sure she'd be excited to see you." He suggested. Melissa nodded.

"Good idea! Come on, you two, I know just where to go!" Melissa told them. The teens walked out and All Might deflated.

The truth is a cold thing.

12:23 P.M. || I-Island || I-Expo, Evergarden Industries

"Um, the blue one is more sturdy, so if we just add a belt, it would make the outfit more fashionable." Lucia told her worker.

She sighed as it was a long day at work. She sipped her tea as she spun in her spinny chair. The job of a hero costume designer is a busy job. Of course she has to go back and forth from Mustafu to I-Island. 

"Ms. Lucia."

"Hmm?"

Lucia turned to see her one and only foster daughter. The woman perked.

"Ah! Y/N!" She sprung up and hugged her tightly. She was excited to see the girl. "You came to visit me!" The teenager nodded.

"Correct. I had visited the island for All Might.  I decided to stop by while, thanks to Professor Shield's suggestion." She agreed. 

"I am so glad you are here!" She beamed. "Perfect timing too! Because I just got an invitation to a party later tonight! Would you please, pleeeease come too?" She asked. "Of course, you can attend with Melissa, but would you at least go?"

"Und-...Sure." She corrected herself. Lucia grinned.

"Yay! Great! Meet me here later today! Now, go make sure you have a fun day, okay?" Lucia told her with a soft smile. Y/N nodded.

"Right."

1:04 P.M || I-Island || Villain Attack Attraction  

Y/N looked around, ready to have some excitement.

"Oh! Y/N! Hey!" Red hair. Cheeky grin. Manliness supreme.

"Ah. Kirishima, sir. Bakugo, sir." She gave the two boys a nod. They were in their hero costumes, just like Midoriya was. Huh. Was there some kind of hero gathering she should've known about? Oh well.

"Tch. Robot."

"I didn't know you'd be here!" He told her with a grin.

"Yes. I am here with my guardian. What about you two?" She asked the two.

"Well, Bakugo got an invite from the sports festival, and I just decided to come along." He replied. Bakugo 'tch'ed and walked up to Y/N and pressed a finger on her forehead, poking it continuously, her face unfazed.

"You aren't gonna participate, are you? Come on, please, as if you could do any better than me." Bakugo huffed, pridefully.

"Come on, Bakugo, calm down. Good luck, Y/N!"

"Same to you."

1:09 P.M. || I-Island || Villain Attack Attraction

Y/N's turn.

"Ready... set... GO!"

Y/N dashed to the top and jumped onto the nearest robot, squashing it. She used the projection to rocket herself the wall and change courses to the next robot. She continued to ricochet until she destroyed them all.

1st. Evergarden Y/N - 10 seconds

2nd. Bakugo Katsuki - 15 seconds

3rd. No one cares what your name is - doesn't matter seconds

"Nice, Y/N!" Kirishima congratulated the girl while holding Bakugo back from trying to beat her score again. 

"I'MA BEAT HER!! I DON'T LOSE!! LEMME GO SHITTY HAIR--I SWEAR TO-"

"Oh look, Midoriya and the others."

"What the hell?!" Bakugo leapt all the way up to the stands, landing right in front of the group. Y/N frowned at her slides that now had a rip. They were cheap, but they were good to her. Next time she'll have to bring her combat boots.

Well, they're not entirely broken, so they're still wearabl- Oh, Midoriya.

Midoriya jumped up to the challenge landing him 3rd place. So Bakugo was still in second, but at least he wasn't beat out by stupid Deku- oh perfect, Todoroki, now?!

Todoroki comes out to the stage and beat Bakugo's time. So, here's the scoreboard.

1st. Evergarden Y/N - 10 seconds

2nd. Todoroki Shoto - 14 seconds

3rd. Bakugo Katsuki - 15 seconds

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! ICY HOT BASTARD, I'M GONNA RIP OFF YOUR FACE!! I'LL POP YOU SO FAST YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BLINK, YOU DUMBAS-"

"Calm down, Bakugo!"

"Greeting, Todoroki."

"Hello, Y/N. Why are you here?"

"I am here with my guardian, Midoriya, and Melissa." Melissa smiled brightly at everyone.

"You all are very amazing!"

1:16 P.M. || I-Island || I-Expo - Restaurant

"Ah, Y/N! My beauty!" Denki and Mineta scurried over to girl, Mineta being restrained by Jirou. Denki was hugging the (h/c) girl's waist. "Y/N, this is torture! I'm so bored and this job sucks! Seeing your beauty makes it better though!" He whined, clinging to her.

"I apologize." Y/N stated, patting his head. His eyes glistened at the sign of pity-er, affection.

"That means the worl- EEP!!" His ear was short circuited by Jirou, making him fall off her.

"Sorry about that, Y/N." She sighed. Y/N nodded.

"Anyway, I had an idea on how to make you two feel better." Melissa told them generously. 

"Really?!"

"You two invited to the reception party! You guys can come with us!" She continued, showing them their tickets. Tears entered their eyes as they took the tickets.

"You're so generous, Melissa!"

"I've been blessed by God to have met an angel!"

"They're so dramatic." Jirou sighed, making Uraraka chuckle and Momo nod.

"Alright everyone!" Iida, who was here because he was invited, got everyone's attention. "Remember, we'll all meet at the entrance at 6:30, okay? Do not be late!"

"Right!"

"Got it!"

"Until then!"

Y/N walked off with Melissa and Midoriya. She smiled to herself. 

Lucia's request was completed.

She did have a fun day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.9K 21
"๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ." หœ"*...
1.9K 35 18
She wasn't always like this. No one ever started like this. The memories played on repeat in her mind. The mental and physical pain. Her deaths. She...
73.7K 2.6K 34
"Hell is empty... and all the devils are here."~William Shakespeare A daughter of All Might, sounds like a dream come true, not for [y/n] Being quirk...
2.5M 117K 76
โI'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.โž [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...