HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... More

1 Patient
2 The Book
3 Blazing eyes
4 Trapped
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
17 Khushi is ready
18 Trick
20 The Task
21 The First Change
22 Born Nature
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
55 YOU...
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
82 Punishment
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
85 Gestures
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

19 Improvement

5.5K 302 31
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 19 Improvement

Khushi also hugged Arnav. Arnav sensed Khushi's hands on his back and looked at her. Khushi smiled at him. Khushi was overwhelmed when he showed his cheek to her. he asked for a kiss just like she kissed him the previous days. So, he could follow up on her actions. Khushi kissed his cheek smilingly. Before he asked to kiss her on the other cheek, she herself kissed. After that, she walked to the bed.

"Oiii..." Arnav called her.

Keeping her index finger on her lips, she gestured for him to be silent.

"Shhhh... don't shout... you should talk slowly" she talked said whispering.

Arnav shrank his eyes as he didn't know what she said.

"I'm Khushi... your wife," she said pointing to herself.

"I'm Khushi... your wife" Arnav repeated, pointing to himself.

"No, (pointing at herself) I'm Khushi. You are Arnavji... my husband" she said touching him with her index finger.

Arnav frowned.

Again pointing herself, Khushi said,

"Khushi... your wife..."

Pointing at Arnav,

"Arnavji... my husband"

Arnav didn't repeat it but Khushi didn't feel bad about it. Arnav pointed to his hair.

"What?" Khushi asked.

Taking her hand, he asked her to caress it. Khushi combed his hair with her fingers smilingly.

"Arnavji is so sweet" She kissed his cheeks.

Arnav pressed his lips together cutely. Khushi thought something and showed her cheek to him. Arnav dashed her cheek with his lips as he didn't know how to kiss her. Taking his knuckle, Khushi showed him how to kiss. Taking her knuckle, Arnav repeated it.

"Good boy" she pinched his cheeks.

Arnav also pinched her cheek but without a smile.

Khushi thought something. She walked towards the gate to see what he was going to do if she tried to leave the room. Arnav circled her waist from behind and lifted her from the ground. He ran towards the bed, lifted her, and put her on the bed. For a second, Khushi was stuck.

"No..." He said, spreading his hands and legs, blocking her way.

Khushi chuckled.

"Ok, I'm not going. Sit here" she tapped the bed.

Arnav sat on the bed, looking at her. Khushi pulled Arnav on her lap. He laid on her lap and was looking at her constantly. Khushi caressed his hair with a smile. Arnav's eyes slowly closed in sleep but he opened his eyes jerking. He didn't want to sleep because Khushi won't be there if he slept. When he woke up from his sleep, Khushi would not have been there. So, he became cautious and tried not to sleep but he could not hold himself for long. After a while, he dozed off.

Khushi took his head from her lap and put it on the pillow slowly. She thought for a while deeply. She loosened her hair clips and made her hair messy. She pulled the saree fleets off of her shoulder and also from her waist. Taking a long breath, she walked out of the room, covering herself with her saree pallu. She saw all of them were in the living room. Obviously, women were crying. They stood up, seeing Khushi. Khushi rushed to her room, bowing down.

"Khushiii..." Lavanya mumbled crying.

Anjali sat on the couch with a thud whereas Shyam smiled inwardly.

"This is hell, Di" Lavanya cried again.

"This is why I said NO to marriage... You said Arnav gets controlled by Khushi? What happened now? Khushi became a scapegoat for your brother's madness" Shyam said.

"I too don't know what happened to him. I witnessed Chotte scared, seeing Khushi. But today, he particularly called her even after I and Nani were in front of him" Anjali said spilling tears.

"He should have become casual with Khushi as he saw her again and again in RM. Don't we know he gets bored of things easily? That's why we let him roam in the house when we are not at home"

"But, the attraction he has in a woman is not lessening, it seems," Anjali said.

"It's different," Shyam said.

"That means, will Bhai call Khushi again?" Lavanya asked fearfully.

"Definitely... he will call her repeatedly until he gets satisfied with her. That's why I preferred a woman who takes all his harshness casually. But you guys didn't understand the seriousness then. What's the use of crying now?"

"Enough Damadji... Chotte called Khushi to his room. Even though it looks awkward she is his wife. And we didn't force Khushi to go to his room. She herself went to him..."

Cutting her,

"Then what will she do, Naniji? Rani Sahiba bought her for one crore. That's why she thinks to do something worthy"

"Don't say I bought her for money. If I want to satisfy Chotte, I can do it by spending a very few thousand going with your words of bringing an immoral woman. Can't I? I didn't BUY her. I wanted to BRING her for Chotte. To do that, I gave money to her mother. There is a lot of difference between the two statements. Understand that"

Shyam was silent. Anjali walked to Khushi's room.

In the meanwhile,

Coming to her room, Khushi smiled in relief. She lay on the bed and smiled again. She sat on the bed and looked at Arnav's photo.

"Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada... you won't believe in the future if you get to know what you are doing with me now. You know what, I got a chance to see your cute gestures after your mother. You are so cute you know! I'm so happy to see you recover. Very soon, you are going to pose like this again" she chuckled.

She heard a knock on the door. Taking a deep breath, she composed herself and opened the door. She saw Anjali with reddened eyes. Khushi understood that she cried. Anjali got into her room.

"Khushiji, why did you go to Chotte's room? Don't you know he behaves wild?"

"He is my husband. Jeejaji said there is a chance for his recovery if he gets..." she stopped not completing.

"It doesn't mean you should put yourself at risk"

"I have to... then what's the use of you bringing me in his life?"

"Shyamji is angry with me. He thinks you are doing this because I gave your mother money"

Khushi was silent. So, they were thinking this way... that's good. Things were falling in right place without her effort it seemed.

"You don't have to worry about me. let me give it a try. My struggles will not seem big if Arnavji recovers."

Clutching her hand, Anjali cried.

"I'm sorry, Khushiji"

"I already told you... Arnavji is part of your life but for me, he is my life. I will go to any extent to cure him"

"Yes, you already told me but today I understood the depth of your words" Anjali hugged Khushi emotionally.

Khushi saw Lavanya standing at the doorstep, hearing their talks. She rushed to them and hugged them together but said nothing.

Khushi became thoughtful. What these women will do if they got to know about how cruel Shyam was? What will be Anjali's decision? She sighed. As of now, getting Arnav cured was the main task. Let them decide what to do when the right time came.

.........

Khushi changed her saree and again went to Arnav's room.

"Where are you going, Khushiji?" Anjali asked.

"Arnavji is sleeping... he may start shouting again if he doesn't find me in his room. That's why I'm going to his room"

"What if he didn't call you? Why are you risking?"

"That's ok, Anjaliji"

"Khushiji please...listen to me"

"Let him get used to my presence, Anjaliji. If I'm available all the time, he won't get wild, I suppose. I think we should not be the reason for his madness"

Anjali was silent. Khushi walked to Arnav's room. Her eyes wandered around the living room and Shyam was not there. She huffed in relief. He was a dangerous man. She should not underestimate him because she didn't know when and what he will do.

She came to Arnav's room and saw him still sleeping. She came and sat next to him on the bed and caressed his face slightly without disturbing his sleep. Her hand got stuck, seeing something on his shoulder. She slid his shirt a bit more and got a clear view. It was a bite mark and it looked deep. It was the same bite mark given by Khushi the other day when he tried to attack her. She caressed it with repentance. Was not she too behaved wild that day? She found a slight movement in Arnav. She got down from the bed and hid behind the bed in curiosity to know Arnav's reaction after him not seeing her in the room.

Arnav opened his eyes and sat on the bed jerking. He looked here and there in the process of searching for Khushi. She pulled her head down.

"Oiii...."

He jumped off the bed and rushed to the grill gate. Before he shouted again, she walked toward him with hard steps making her anklet sound loud. Arnav looked behind hearing her anklet sound. He rushed to her and embraced her.

"I'm here only... I didn't leave you" she caressed his back.

Arnav pulled her to the bed and made her sit on it. He laid on her lap. Khushi smiled slightly. She looked at the bite mark. She caressed it softly.

"I'm sorry..." She said, holding her ear, and making a sad face.

Arnav pulled the shirt and covered the mark. She again caressed his cheek with a smile. That's when Arnav's sight fell on her hand. He clutched her hand and stroked the CUT mark made by the CLIP that was on her left hand.

"I'm sorry..." he said and pressed his lips together, raising his brows making Khushi stunned.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
64.2K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
319K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
53.5K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...