The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Viol...

By Tianalove1232

โคท โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž?โž โคทโ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๏ฟฝ... More

Welcome All
1 || Sleeping Beauty
2 || All Might's Cadet
3 || One-Sided
4 || Quirkless
6 || Control
7 || Water
8 || Getting Even
9 || Typewriter
10 || Determination
11 || To Kill a Mockingbird
12 || Witchcraft
13 || What are You Talking About
14 || Whispers
15 || Counted Absent
16 || Clueless
17 || Tricked
18 || Incorrect
19 || Limits and Laughter
20 || Don't Hold Back
21 || Endeavor
22 || Frustrating
23 || 3rd Place
24 || Peppermint
25 || Ice Cream
26 || Don't Lick Me
27 || This Again
28 || Shopping
29 || Grief
30 || Girl Talk
31 || Blue Flames and Heroes
32 || Kidnapped
33 || Robot
34 || Real Danger
35 || Please Be Safe
36 || Lucia
37 || A True Solider
38 || A Sneaky Smirk
39 || Respect the Medical Staff
40 || The Truth Pt.1
41 || The Truth Pt.2
42 || The Truth Pt.3
43 || Popsicle
1K Special ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
44 || Familiar
45 || Fun Day
2K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ
46 || Back-Up Shoes
47 || Stairs
48 || Code Z7 and Code A1
49 || Savage
50 || Give Me My Stuff
4K Special ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
51 || Three Heroes
52 || Welcome to the New Age
53 || Kota's Rules
5K Special ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—
54 || Adviser
55 || Babies
56 || It's Love
57 || Competition
58 || Jealous
10K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Christmas Special w/ Shinsou!! Merry Christmas, Y/N!!
59 || Trust
60 || Childsplay
61 || Proud
63 || Otheon
62 || Weapon
64 || Wanted
PLEASE VOTE
rewriting
my dumbass account stoppedd

5 || No Trouble

14.8K 604 239
By Tianalove1232

3:42 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Not too far from U.A.

Y/N looked at her gloves on her hands. So fighting wasn't allowed unless you were in the Hero Course? But they were just greeting her. Did she do something wrong?

She walked down the street. She was supposed to go get groceries before she goes to Lucia's house. While watching, a brute force bumped into her side and kept walking. The girl paid it no mind.

"Hey, watch it, extra." A gruff voice called out. 

Y/N kept walking she promised that she wouldn't cause any more trouble at school. She could tell just by looking at him; he's the embodiment of trouble. His spiky blonde hair and red eyes just scream "issues". She kept walking, ignoring him.

"Hey! Don't ignore me, you extra!" He yelled out to her, angrily.

Keep walking.

"HEY!" He yelled, snatching her shoulder. 

FLIP.

Katsuki Bakugo was on the concrete after being thrown over Y/N's shoulder like a sack of potatoes. What the hell? How was this scrawny little girl able to flip him over so easily?

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows with a frown. Darn it. Her reflexes just have the automatic action to flip someone when they grab her shoulder. Not to mention, she really doesn't appreciate random people touching her.

Better get away now.

Y/N walked past him, not bothering to look at him. She walked forward, past the now pissed male.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?! Get back here and fight me!" He screeched at her, furiously. With the crackling sound of explosions in hand, he lunged from behind her. 

Without even turning her head, Bakugo's wrist was grabbed. The next thing he knew, he was flung into the chain-link gate of a nearby park. The breath was knocked out of him as he fell to the ground.

"Please refrain from touching me." She simply stated. He looked up at her. "I do not wish to cause trouble."

"Shut the hell up! You should've thought of that before you tried to fight me!" He yelled at her. She shook her head.

"I did not try to fight anyone. You simply came at me with harsh intentions and I involuntarily countered in a harsh manner. I apologize." She informed him before turning to walk away. He growled. This girl... she's infuriating.

"DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" He yelled as he lunged to her.

In a perfect world, he would've got her.

Too bad this world isn't perfect.

She caught his hand with her own. He let off an explosion on his hand, ripping her glove-

Ripping her glove...?

His eyes looked to her hands at the new cold substance against his palm. His eyes widened slightly at her metallic hands. The metal on her hands were cold and light. Metal hands? This girl was like a robot.

Her eyes looked down to her ripped glove that was basically in shreds now. For once in a lifetime, she faced changed. Emotionless to shock. Her eyes bulged and her jaw dropped. Lucia's gift was destroyed. She promised not to discard it, but now she had to.

The first feelings she had felt for 4 months was shock.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she grimaced at him. Anger bubbled in her.

"Would you just leave me alone?" She asked with annoyed eyes. She quickly moved her hand to his wrist and grabbed the back of his neck. She forced him onto the ground where she set her knee on his back. "I do not have time to play your games. Be on your way." She said, standing up.

He grimaced as he looked at her. Darn it. This girl. She wasn't just anyone. She's fast. She's smart. She's skilled. She's stro- no. There was no way he could admit that. 

"Tch. Don't you dare even bother to think this is over, you damn robot!" He yelled at her.

"My name is not "damn robot"." She repeated. "My name is Y/N Evergarden, at your service."

"I didn't ask what your name is, you extra!"

"I was just correcting you, blonde boy." His eye twitched at the nickname.

"Don't call me that! My name is Katsuki Bakugo!" He fumed.

"I do not remember asking." 

"AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" Dammit! 

She's so annoying. She's so infuriating. She's so stupid. She's so weird. She's so empty headed. She's so beautif- 

"DAMMIT!"

3:50 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Outside the Grocery Store

Y/N walked out the store with groceries in hand. She had her gloves in her pocket. She frowned as she thought about that boy. He has some real nerve to rip her gloves! 

Not only that, but she promised she would cause any more trouble to General All Might. And to make matters worse, now she's in a bad mood. Today is not her day... The screams around her weren't helping either-

Wait... Screams?

People were running and screaming as they dashed the opposite direction Y/N was going. They were all desperate to get away from the villain that was around here. The huge werewolf hybrid villain. He stomped in front of her.

"Hey, hey - little girl, aren't you going to run?" He asked, sadistically. She kept her eyes to the ground, not bothering to take a look at him.

"No, thank you."

He looked at her confused. Couldn't she see he was a giant, terrifying villain? Doesn't she know he can kill her easily? Doesn't she realize the danger she's in? He grimaced as she walked right past him as if he wasn't there. "Y'know I can slit your throat in one second, right?" He asked, flexing his incredibly sharp nail. "I've killed thousands with this very nail~! I'll give you one last chance, though running is pretty useless now!" He laughed evilly. 

The girl kept walking. Now he was getting angry. This girl had some nerve! 

"Aren't you listening to me? You could die, y'know!" She continued down the path, only giving him a small glance.

"I doubt it. You are clearly an amateur since you waste this much time talking." She stated. He growled. She was mocking him!

"Why you little-! DIE!" He screamed as he lunged at the 14 year old girl.

She promised All Might she wouldn't cause trouble. Besides, if the ice cream melts, it'll be worthless. Apologies, All Might, but she has to get rid of him fast.

She turned and got her hand ready. She swiftly dodged right and as soon as he was close enough, Y/N punched his face into the ground, slamming him down into the harsh concrete. The ground divoted as the impact of the punch split the ground. For what might be the first time in his life, the villain was silent. Unconscious.

With an annoyed sigh, Y/N walked off, hoping her ice cream was still intact.

Little did she notice the splitting of the road behind her.

4:15 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || Crime Scene Capture - Outside the Grocery Store

Midoriya hustled over to the crime scene that took place two minutes ago. According to witnesses, no heroes were around at the time. They felt a strong burst of wind that ripped the road in two and the villain was face planted into the ground.

While no one saw anyone else with the villain, Midoriya had a suspicion. Strong burst of winds on a windless day don't just happen on their own. It must've been the force of some kind of attack.

A new hero?

12:30 A.M. || Musatfu, Japan || Bakugo Residence - Katsuki's Room

His face was stuffed in his pillow. That stupid girl. Why wouldn't she just disappear?! How come he couldn't stop thinking about her stupid face?

She was so annoying. 

He touched the spot of his back that was bruised. He winced a bit. That actually hurt-- no, no way it did.

She's weak. She's an extra. She's dumb.

"Damn her!" He muttered as he tried to think about soemthing else. But the only thing that came back was her face. Her stupidly, bright (e/c) orbs. Her annoyingly, soft (h/c) hair. Her dumb, stoic face! "DAMN HER!

"Katsuki! Shut up!"

That stupid old hag...

...

That girl. She had metal hands. They were cold and hard. Her face seemed emotionless the entire time. Like a robot. Why does she have to be so weird? And then she had the nerve to call me "blonde boy" in that cute little monotonous tone-

"GRAAHHH!! DAMMIT!!"

"KATSUKI! DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
3.5K 130 40
โ๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐ˆ๐“'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘!โž She lost her Dad at a young age so she thought all hope was lost but h...
183K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
142K 4.9K 21
"๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ." หœ"*...