The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Viol...

By Tianalove1232

โคท โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž?โž โคทโ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๏ฟฝ... More

Welcome All
1 || Sleeping Beauty
2 || All Might's Cadet
4 || Quirkless
5 || No Trouble
6 || Control
7 || Water
8 || Getting Even
9 || Typewriter
10 || Determination
11 || To Kill a Mockingbird
12 || Witchcraft
13 || What are You Talking About
14 || Whispers
15 || Counted Absent
16 || Clueless
17 || Tricked
18 || Incorrect
19 || Limits and Laughter
20 || Don't Hold Back
21 || Endeavor
22 || Frustrating
23 || 3rd Place
24 || Peppermint
25 || Ice Cream
26 || Don't Lick Me
27 || This Again
28 || Shopping
29 || Grief
30 || Girl Talk
31 || Blue Flames and Heroes
32 || Kidnapped
33 || Robot
34 || Real Danger
35 || Please Be Safe
36 || Lucia
37 || A True Solider
38 || A Sneaky Smirk
39 || Respect the Medical Staff
40 || The Truth Pt.1
41 || The Truth Pt.2
42 || The Truth Pt.3
43 || Popsicle
1K Special ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
44 || Familiar
45 || Fun Day
2K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ
46 || Back-Up Shoes
47 || Stairs
48 || Code Z7 and Code A1
49 || Savage
50 || Give Me My Stuff
4K Special ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
51 || Three Heroes
52 || Welcome to the New Age
53 || Kota's Rules
5K Special ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—
54 || Adviser
55 || Babies
56 || It's Love
57 || Competition
58 || Jealous
10K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Christmas Special w/ Shinsou!! Merry Christmas, Y/N!!
59 || Trust
60 || Childsplay
61 || Proud
63 || Otheon
62 || Weapon
64 || Wanted
PLEASE VOTE
rewriting
my dumbass account stoppedd

3 || One-Sided

15.5K 638 138
By Tianalove1232

12:30 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || A Beach... Still

Midoriya wiped sweat from his forehead. Even though he had been through the same rontuine for a while, this was still a lot. The beach shore was coated in trash and useless objects. It was his job to clean them all up.

"Are you tired?" A voice asked. He turned to come face to face with Y/N. He blushed at how close she was. She had leaned in her face so she could determine his condition. 

"N-No. I can keep going. Are you?" 

"No. I have been trained to go days without rest or sleep." She told him. "Besides, how could I be tired? All I am doing is riding on your back." He blushed in slight embarrassment. Dumb question.

"Right. Sorry."

"Why is it that you keep apologizing though you have done nothing wrong?" Y/N didn't understand. She apologized when she was told to. She apologized when she missed her footing. She apologized when she failed to complete something. But this boy... he apologized for no reason.

"I-I don't know... I guess I just feel like I did something wrong."

"But you have not."

"Yeah."

All Might jumped down from his comfortable seat above the two of them. An idea popped in his head. He had never seen Y/N's strength or speed since she woke up. It could be a good time to see how much she's lost.

"Young Midoriya, why don't you take a break? Young Y/N can do some of it for a while." All Might suggested. And like the fanboy Midoriya is, he couldn't decline his hero's request.

"Sir, what would you like for me to do?" Y/N asked in a salute.

"Come along." All Might led the two to the other side of the beach. Midoriya's eyes widened at the sight.

On the sand, a field of flipped-over, broken cars were all over the place. None of them could ever be used again. Glass hid in the grains of sand and luckily, it wasn't too close to the waves. Midoriya knew this beach was messy, but he didn't know it was a scrapyard!

"This is a crash site. A series of car accidents happened here, so as you can see, there are tons of cars around here. It's a dangerous place for people and animals alike." Midoriya's eyes bulged as he realized Y/N's job.

"You don't mean..."

"That's right, Young Midoriya! Young Y/N will clean up all these cars! Her goal is to clean the entire side of the beach in 1 hour!" All Might said, turning on his heel and shooting Midoriya a thumbs up. 

Midoriya sweatdropped at his positive attitude. This was impossible. Y/N has to clean this all up in 1 hour? No one can do that!

"Understood, sir!" 

"EH?!!"

Y/N saluted as she agreed to the challenge. Midoriya couldn't believe it. She was actually going to do it? That's insane! No human could possibly finish such an impossible task, especially not without a quirk.

"Good! You might want to take off your gloves for this challenge." All Might suggested, pointing at her brown gloves. 

"Understood!" The girl grabbed her left hand and pulled off the brown glove. Midoriya eyes widened as he saw her hands.

Metallic.

He wasn't expecting that. Her hands were steel and sturdy. The silverness of the metal gleamed from the light of the setting sun. Her fingers lined with mini plates of steel.

She rolled up her sleeves to reveal the metal growing farther up her arm. No skin. Just sheer metal. It was unique. It was unexpected. It was special. It was extraordinary.

Midoriya looked at her arms in curiosity. What could've happened?

"Your time starts... now!" All Might exclaimed, snapping Midoriya out of his thoughts. Y/N went over to the first vehicle. It was a flipped over truck with a shattered wind shield. She reached down to it, sliding her fingers underneath it.

Midoriya's eyes bulged. The girl heaved up, lifting the car's front up. She flipped it over with a toss, turning it upright. She pushed it back against the wall that separated the beach from the road.

Midoriya blinked in disbelief. That girl, Y/N Evergarden, had just flipped over a car.

All Might hummed impressed. The girl still has her strength. He turned to his student who was watching the (h/c) haired girl push another car next to the first one in complete shock. Time to get back to him.

"Now, young Midoriya!" He called, gaining his attention. "Break's over! Hope it was lovely!" Even if it was 3 minutes. "Back to work!"

"Okay! But... what about Y/N?" The green haired boy asked, his green eyes going back to the emotionless girl's figure.

"She knows what to do." He turned back to the busy girl. "Y/N! We'll be back in one hour! Be finished by then!" He announced. Y/N nodded as she shifted her position into a salute.

"Yes, sir!"

1:40 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || A Beach

All Might and Midoriya were walking back to go check on Y/N. They left the girl alone for an hour, and if she had completed her challenge like All Might expected, she should be done by now.

"Hngh!"

"Ack!"

"AAHH!!"

Multiple screams came from the car graveyard. The two tensed. Y/N. All Might inflated and the two raced over to the area. They stopped short as they saw Y/N in the air, doing a perfect upside-down spin. As she landed, she axe kicked a criminal.

She swiftly dodged another, snatching his weapon. She held his hand down as she kicked her leg up, delivering a nice uppercut kick. He fell to the ground. She swiftly punched an incoming one and planted her boot in her face, giving her the momentum for her next attack.

Midoriya and All Might watched in shock and amazement as they watched the one-sided fight. Her fighting style was brutal, but it was working. 

"Die, scumbag!" One man yelled as he pointed his rifle at the girl. Fear rammed into Midoriya's heart.

"Y/N, look out!" He warned her. She looked the way of the man. He fired the gun, aiming straight for her face. At the speed of sound, the bullet fired her way.

In a perfect world, it would hit her.

Too bad this world's not perfect.

The girl swiftly moved her head, dodging the bullet, flawlessly

"What the fu-" 

The man's sentence was interrupted by a hand snatching his face and forcing it down into the sand.

Midoriya's eyes were bulged as wide as they could go. An army of men, some still have their quirks activated, were in the sand unconscious. Some had bloody noses, some were smashed in the back of trucks and cars, and some laid face down in the ground.

At least 100 grown men. Two times her age. 

All taken down by one girl.

Y/N let go of that one man with the pistol's face. She stood up, without a scratch on her. Just leftover blood on her metallic arms. She pulled down her sleeve, covering it up. 

Man, she was glad they're all down now. They were getting in the way of her work. Not to mention she found them hiding behind one of cars. They were aiming a pistol at her. Disturbing her work is a crime that cannot go unpunished.

"Y/N... How did you...?" Midoriya started. He was in awe of this girl.

"I have completed my task, general." She informed All Might.

"Huh?" The two males turned their heads to the bottom of the road. In a straight line, trucks and cars were lined up straight and neat. All of them were in line at the same stop and finish.

Y'know... except the ones with annoying criminals smashed in the back of them.

"How did you get so strong, Y/N?" Midoriya asked her. The girl tilted her head.

"How did I get strong...?" She repeated. She tilted her head in confusion, maintaining her emotionless face. "I trained in Major's camps every day." She told him. All Might cringed as he thought about the camps.

Literal hardcore.

300 pushups every day, before breakfast, or you have to do 500.

400 pullups every day, before lunch, or you have to do 600.

500 burpees every day, before dinner, or you have to do 700.

5k marathon every night. Fall out and you don't get breakfast tomorrow.

Sparring training. No one loses until someone forfeits or is unable to fight. Those who lose have to run 10k marathon that night.

Truck pulls. Pull an entire truck with your bare hands and rope to a certain distance. Don't make it to the distance. 10k marathon for you too. Sucks if you lost a fight because that's 20k.

Pistol training. One miss gets you 50 sit-ups.

You're lucky if you don't die there.

All Might shivered thinking about if he had to train there.

Even for the #1 hero; that's a lot.

"All Might?" Midoriya called out, snapping him away from his thoughts.

"R-Right. Sorry. Good job, Y/N. You did good! Now come on. Let's get you two home." He told the teenagers.

"Understood."

"Okay."

All Might walked in front while the two teens were in the back.

"That was really cool, Y/N." Midoriya complimented the female with blush on his face.

"Thank you."

Midoriya couldn't help but stare at her. She was amazing. She was talented. She was beautiful. She was strong. He hasn't ever really talked to a girl, but something in him already knew that she was special. One of a kind.

"...Midoriya, sir?"

"Huh, yes?" Midoriya answered, snapping back into attention. He was a bit flustered after being called "sir".

"Keep trying." His face flushed at the simple words coming from the girl. Something Major told her when she was working hard. She didn't understand it back then, but now she does.

When she watched him.

He might be nearly as strong as her, but if he's the general's cadet; he's a comrade.

So she'll protect him.

Like the Major did with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.9K 45
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...
37.5K 940 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
73.8K 2.6K 34
"Hell is empty... and all the devils are here."~William Shakespeare A daughter of All Might, sounds like a dream come true, not for [y/n] Being quirk...
2.1M 101K 104
โ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. โž (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...