HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)

Per NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him... Més

1 Patient
2 The Book
3 Blazing eyes
4 Trapped
5 The Warrior
6 Unexpected Turn
7 Difference
8 Request
9 One Condition
10 Yes...
11 About ASR
12 Sold Out
13 Wedding
14 Shocking Khushi
15 Snake in the Grass
16 Finger Print
17 Khushi is ready
19 Improvement
20 The Task
21 The First Change
22 Born Nature
23 The Biggest change
24 Questioning Arnav
25 Aranv Vs Arnav
26 Collision
27 Cuteness overloaded
28 Arnav was in Temple
29 Return of the Evil
30 Checkmate to the Doctor
31 Aman's Outburst
32 Is ASR back?
33 Arnav in RM
34 What's in Arnav's mind?
35 How different!
36 Doubt over Doubt
37 The Voice
38 Connecting Dots...
39 Khushi's concern
40 Brother and Sister
41 The Truth
42 Question arrows
43 Contradiction
44 The Phone
45 Wife
46 About Swamiji
47 The Recordings
48 Coincidence
49 The First Step
50 About Khushi
51 Regretting Arnav
52 one + one = one
53 Plan Backfired
54 Why?
55 YOU...
56 Unpredictable
57 Sweating Shyam
58 What if?
59 A step ahead
60 The First Day...
61 Discussion
62 Who are you?
63 Aggressive Arnav
64 Tough to Understand
65 The Loyal Servant
66 Shyam's Effort
67 The hug from Arnav
68 The Ritual
69 The Phone call
70 The First Night
71 Anjali's Doubt
72 Anjali is in Action
73 The Truth
74 Anjali's Decision
75 Life-Taking Pain
76 The News
77 Turn of Events
78 Arrest Warrant
79 Shocking News
80 Gratitude
81 Swaraj is released
82 Punishment
83 Treatment for Anjali
84 What's in Khushi's Mind?
85 Gestures
86 Last Part
87 Epilogue

18 Trick

5.5K 303 22
Per NiranjanaNepol

Part 18 Trick

Khushi spread her hands asking for him to hug her. But Arnav's eyes were on the CLIP that was lying on the floor. Taking a few hasty steps, Khushi reached Arnav and embraced him in her arms. Arnav who hugged her tightly a few minutes ago stood in shock, looking at Khushi blankly. Khushi looked at his face smilingly. She cupped his face and pressed her lips to his forehead. She kissed his cheeks one by one. Arnav stood like a bewitched person. She started adjusting his messed-up hair with her fingers. We can't exactly say what was running in Arnav's mind. He was gaping at Khushi surprisingly. She was the first woman who was pampering him for the first time. In fact, no woman neared him so far.

Arnav didn't feel to hug her nor did he think of doing anything with her. But, one thing was certain. He liked what she did. The kiss, the touch, the hug, the way she combed his hair with her fingers, everything.

She walked to the bed and Arnav followed her like a robot. She made him sit on the bed and pressed his shoulder to make him lay down. Arnav laid down like a good boy. Sitting beside him, she started caressing his hair. As Arnav was already sleepy, he closed his eyes. Within a few minutes, he slept. Khushi stood. Without making a noise, she left the place.

The next morning

Khushi called Swamiji and gave him the report. She didn't hide anything from him. Swamiji was awestruck, hearing that.

"Is it? Did you really do that?" he asked unbelievably.

"Yes, Swamiji..."

"Very well done. You have done something great, beti. And I have to appreciate your guts. You are a super woman..."

"It's because Arnavji obeyed me"

"That's a good sign. He is not seeming so tough"

"I too think the same Swamiji" Khushi said hopefully.

"Did you check the medicines I sent?"

"Yes, Swamiji"

"There is an oil bottle in it"

"yes,"

"If you can make him sleep, apply the oil on his head... I mean only at the top. It was herbal oil. It will give more result"

"From when I have to do it?"

"You can start it whenever"

"I will try to start applying it today itself"

"Ok... by the way, don't anyone from your family notice the change in him?"

"His room is not at the front side of the house. People can't see him just like that. Only those can see who goes to his room. And Jeejaji is out of station"

"No one crosses his room?"

"Only servants cross his room because the next room is the store room"

"That's great. Continue the medicine and apply the oil on his head at nights"

"Ok, Swamiji. Thank you"

"Welcome"

Swamiji disconnected the call. Khushi smiled pleasantly.

Khushi came out and slowly peeped towards Arnav's room. She got stuck, seeing him standing at the grill gate, looking here and there. It was not hard for her to understand that he was searching for HER. She slowly backed off because she didn't want to go to him right away.

Afternoon

HP went to Arnav's room taking his lunch. He came back with the plate in the same speed.

"What happened Hari Prakashji? Didn't Arnavji eat?" Khushi asked.

"He is sleeping..."

"Sleeping?"

"Yes, he is sleeping in the sitting position, leaning on the gate"

Khushi felt bad for Arnav. He would have slept, waiting for her.

"You know what Khushiji, he never slept like this. That's why I didn't wake him up. I will give him lunch after he wakes up."

Khushi nodded ok smilingly.

She waited for night. She came to Arnav's room just like the previous day. Arnav was laying on the bed, looking at the roof as usual. When she opened the gate, Arnav jumped off the bed and rushed to Khushi. He stooped a foot away from her, looking at her. Maybe, he was expecting her to hug him just like a previous day.

Khushi hugged him smilingly. She kissed his cheeks and adjusted his hair just like last night because she wanted to register some action in his mind. She wanted to check whether he could remember those.

Arnav looked at the bed from the corner of his eyes. Clutching his hand, she walked to the bed. He laid on the bed and slept soon like the previous day. Taking the herbal oil, she applied it on his head and rubbed it well. After that, she left his room. With the effect of the oil, Arnav slept well than before.

The next morning

Khushi came to the living room. Anjali and Nani were having tea, chitchatting.

"Come on, Khushiji... have tea" Anjali said.

"I will drink later... I would like to know about something Anjaliji"

"Tell me, Khushiji"

"Could you tell me about Arnavji?"

Anjali's face bloomed instantly. She looked at Nani who was also in the same state.

"Chotte is a family oriented guy. He loves us very much. When it comes to family, nothing is important to him. He never forgets the help he gets from people... but, if it comes to the business, he is fire. His enemies shiver if he gets into the field. He never missed any deal in his life. If he decided to bag it, he will bag it"

Khushi smiled mildly because she didn't ask about ASR but Arnav's present condition.

"Why are you smiling Khushiji?" Anjali asked with confusion.

"Actually, I asked about Arnavji's current mental condition"

"Oh... I thought..."

Cutting her,

"That's ok...it's nice to hear about him"

The new gesture of Khushi made Anjali delighted.

"Do you want to know about Chotte's present condition?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"He is not talking but mumbling... doesn't sleep... eats by his own... but spills food a lot..."

"Doesn't sleep?" Khushi asked as if she didn't know about it.

Arnav's room had been located in the last. So, no one could constantly keep their eye on him. That was why they were unaware of his gradual improvement. Khushi knew it. she knew something too. Arnav would get more improvement from here on. She didn't want them to get doubt on her. So, she wanted to do something regarding. That was why she was there.

"Yes, he doesn't sleep. Don't know why"

They saw Shyam coming with the bag. He went to Lucknow for a case.

"How are you, Shyamji?" Anjali asked.

"How can I be fine without seeing you, Rani Sahiba?" he asked cheesy.

Khushi looked down as she didn't want them to witness her changed expression on her face.

"What are you guys talking about?" Shyam asked, sitting on the couch, looking at Khushi.

"Khushiji wants to know about Chotte and his state of mind"

Shyam sighed.

"What to say Khushiji... He loses his control when he sees women. That's why he behaved with you wildly"

Khushi nodded her head.

"Honestly, speaking Khushiji... I thought to bring a woman to RM"

Khushi frowned whereas Anjali and Nani were shocked.

"For what?" Khushi asked.

"To make Arnav calm down"

Khushi widened her eyes with shock.

"I didn't know any other way to make his nerves cool, Khushiji. But Raizada women didn't agree to it"

Khushi sensed the embarrassment in Anjali and Nani. Something sparkled in her mind.

"Do you think Arnavji can be cooled down that way?"

"Yeah... that's why I don't want you to marry him. You can't stand his harshness, Khushiji" Shyam said feeling sad.

Suddenly, they heard, Arnav shouting differently.

"Oooiiiii.... Oooiiiii"

They spared a glance.

"What happened to Arnav? Why is he shouting like this?" Shaym asked.

"I don't know" Anjali said.

Khushi was stuck. Was he calling her, remembering the last night's happenings? Her mind worked fast.

"Does he always shout like this?" She asked with a slight fake fear on her face.

"He shouts with many weird sound, Khushiji" Shyam said.

"Let's check what happened to him" Khushi walked towards his room.

All of them followed her. Arnav's face brightened seeing Khushi. He extended his hands through the grill gate, looking at Khushi asking her for a hug.

"Oh, my God... what he is doing?" Khushi acted like she was scared.

"Chotte is calling you, Khushiji" Anjali said.

"Whaaaat? Do you want me to go to his room?" she asked with a fake fear.

Anjali was silent.

"Khushiji... entering his room is very dangerous but being his wife, you should consider it" Shyam said with a cunning intention. According to him, Arnav will behave wild if Khushi entered his room. So that, Khushi will give up the idea of entering his room forever.

"Oiiii....." Arnav shouted again.

"This is how he behaves wildly..." Shyam said.

"Khushiji, you don't have to go... please leave this place" Anjali pulled Khushi's hand.

Khushi took a step away. Arnav shouted more loudly, seeing her going. Khushi shrugged her hand off.

"Let me check"

She walked to his room and opened the gate pressing her finger on the sensor. The gate got closed after she entered. All of them stood with an extreme level of shock.

This time, Arnav hugged her as he didn't want Khushi to go away from him.

"Khushiji, come out" Anjali shouted.

"His clutch is so strong..." Khushi said.

Anjali looked at her gulping down.

"No, Khushiji, open the door. He seems harsh"

Khushi acted like trying to get away from Arnav and Arnav hugged her tighter.

"I can't come out of his hands, Anjaliji... please you go... please... before him removes my clothes, please leave the place... I don't want to become nude in front of you, please..." she pleaded.

Anjali's eyes tear up . So did Nani's. Clutching Shyam's hand, Anjali walked away. Nani followed her worriedly whereas Shyam smirked inwardly.

Khushi made sure that they went. She huffed in relief and hugged Arnav in return.

To be continued...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
12.9K 745 17
Arnav Singh Raizada a rich, shrewd, arrogant and rude businessman of Delhi who thinks all women are gold diggers until one day, he met a bubbly girl...
53.5K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
196K 10.7K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...