Auction love by billionaire

Galing kay Realest_thinker7

"I told you to accept my proposal but you didn't, now just wait and watch this just a starting"...He stated a... Higit pa

Author's note
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10 & 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Cast Changing)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Christmas special)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Richard's pov)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Aesthetics on Instagram
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue 2

Epilogue

4.9K 125 10
Galing kay Realest_thinker7

First of all I want to thanks my bestie Ritsyyy7 who supported me so much then my readers Asmita1410 and petals-of-love who is reading my book from starting I hope we will never lose the contact and you guys keep supporting me like this.

By the way I am going to start a new book Hayat-e-shiddat and the people who follow me on wattpad and checked me reading list they might be know that how big fan I am of muslim fiction I will update its chapter in a day or so...

This beautiful cover is made by mansad1507...Thanks for making this beautiful cover sweetheart.

Nivan's pov:-

It's a baby boy

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that. This happens when you keep the gender secret.

I glanced at my love who was lying on the hospital bed; had her eyes closed and was heaving heavily. My eyes glistened with tears when I looked at the woman who endured immense pain to bring the beautiful life into existence. I kissed her forehead.

The nurse gave the baby in Sangvi's hands who cried, pulling the little angel to her chest. My lips quivered watching my little world. I tried not to cry but I couldn't hold the tears.

"Nivan, our baby." Sangvi cried.

"Our little world." I whispered admiring the toddler.

Sangvi held our baby towards me for me to take him in my arms. Without hesitating I held him in my arms securely to feel the essence of the first touch of our son.

And at that moment I cried even harder. I kissed his forehead with drenched eyes.

"Hey baby Antonio. It's your dad." I cooed. We decided on the name long ago. He stirred in my arms.

"Sangvi, see Antonio responded to me. He heard me." I looked at Sangvi in astonishment.

"Of course, you're his dad." Sangvi smiled.

I looked at our son with admiration. "Antonio, my baby, you don't know how happy I am to hold you in my hands. And today I am promising you I will protect you from the bad eyes of the world like I am doing to your mother. I will never let anything
happen to you. You'll be kept at the highest level in the family. I love you, baby." I kissed his forehead again.

Placing her back in Sangvi's arms I kissed her. Tears again fell from my eyes. I took her hand in mine and held it tight. "Sangvi, I..I am sorry. I am really sorry that you had to go through so much pain. We're not going to have babies anymore Sangvi. I can't see you in this much pain."

"It was worth it," She said, looking at Antonio. He is so cute, his tiny hands and lips are so beautiful.

"I love you too." She kissed my forehead too.

Other impatient members of our family choose the moment to barge in the room.

Mom took Antonio in his arms and cried. Dad too cried.

"Welcome to the family, baby." Mom and dad said in unison.

I looked at my Daniel and Megan who were still standing at the door, shifting on their feet. Richard and Lisa weren't able to come because Ari's health was not so very well.

"What are you two doing there? Come over here." I gestured them to come closer.

Both of them looked at the baby who was in Nivan's arms now. They both smiled with teary eyes.

"Come here, hold him" Sangvi said to them. They both seemed hesitant. "Come on, you both were excited to hold him in your arms. What happened now? Why are you hesitating?" She asked them.

That's true they visit Sangvi regularly even though Daniel was also excited to hold him as he is very close to me since childhood just like I am to Richard.

"I'm scared." David whispered. Megan didn't say anything, he just looked at Antonio with adoration.

"David, hold him, he wants to be in his uncle's arms." Sangvi smiled at him. David hesitantly held her in his arms and cried.

"Goodness, he's so adorable." He said. "Hello, King Antonio. It's your favorite uncle, David." He said loudly, making us laugh and Megan scoffed.

"Hey hey, he smiled at me." He said in astonishment. "Antonio, I am going to spoil you rotten and no one will be able to stop me. Not even your grumpy father."

I scowled at him "You can't talk bad about me to my baby." Ignoring my comment he continued his talk.

"I'll teach you so many pranks and we will form the greatest team. And

if your Dad ever scolds you come to me directly, I'll take care of him. It's a promise of your favorite uncle."

I rolled my eyes and Megan scowled more.

"Let him decide the favorite one." Megan took him in her arms. "Hey baby Antonio this is your aunt Megan. Make me your favorite.. please." She pleaded. We all laughed at her.

"I promise you that I'll protect you from David's bad teachings. I will give you so many toys that you'll never be short of them. Hey, hey see he's smiling at me too." Megan's eyes lit up.

David and Megan's never-ending bickering started again. Taking Antonio in my arms I placed him back in Antonio's arms

Sitting beside Antonio on the bed I placed my head on hers and watched our son fondly who was lying on her mother's chest. I kept my hand on Sangvi's, which was placed on the back of the baby.

I never knew that Sangvi's unexpected entry in my life would change my life. She made me realize what love is. In a very short time, she became my world. And now our son has entered our little world.

I vowed to myself to keep them safe, will make their every dream come true, and will love them till my last breath.

___________
_______________

Sangvi's pov:-

I stirred in my sleep when I heard the sound of my Antonio's crying in my sleeping state I try to find him besides me but when I feel only cold mattress I opened my eyes quickly and found no one nor Antonio neither Nivan.

I looked at my room and find them in balcony Antonio was crying on Nivan's shoulder and keep mumbling something to him or said complaining.

Nivan was keep trying to consoling him "My baby is a very strong boy right? So, stop crying my champ and let mumma sleep…" But he was not stopping his crying setion.

I walked towards them "Nivan, here give him to me I think he is hungry that's why behaving grumpy…" He gave me small smile and hand over him to me as he came to me he stopped crying.

Nivan mumbled under her breath "Mumma's boy…"

I chuckled and feed Antonio, Nivan went to washroom to get ready for his office after feeding he went in a deep slumber and Nivan came out in a very nice suit in which he was looking devishliy handsome and the aura was screaming his power.

"Like, what you see my love??"...He asked with a smirk and wearing his watch.

I ignored him and went to the washroom to take a shower after half an hour I came out with my long and relaxing shower.

He didn't even remember our first anniversary. I know it's not our official wedding anniversary but it is the day when he saved me and married me. How can he forget that?

I looked at my prince who was still sleeping quietly. I called his nanny and told her to take care of him so that I could have my breakfast.

After breakfast , Nivan went to the office and I came back to the room as my little toddler is just 4 months so I decided to continue my work from home so that I can give all my time to my baby bear.

When I came back I saw him in his nanny arms he was crying very hard as he saw me, he moved his hands forward so that I can take him and hold him in my arms securely.

He stopped his crying setion and snuggled onto my chest.

"Miss parkar please make his bathtub ready I will gave him a bath after that I'll feed him and then you took him to mom so that I can do some work"....She nodded and went in the bathroom.

Till then I played with Antonio. He was giggling and throwing his legs and hands in the air. Soon Miss Parker came and told me that she did her work.

I also went inside the bathroom and made him sit in his mini tub with the support of my hands. He liked splashing water on everyone and splashed the water on me too.

I completed his bath and took him inside. I made him ready and changed my clothes too as it was all wet and sent him to mom.

I started my work after some hours a maid came in my room and gave me some fruits and placed a packet on my bed.

"What it is??"...I asked and pointed towards the packet.

"Mam, sir send it for you"....She bowed her head and left before i could stop her a message popped in my phone i opened it.

"Get ready till 7 and please don't ask anything further".....It was Nivan what he wants now??

At 7 pm I get ready in a beautiful blue gown. I really appreciate his choice. His taste is really very good. I heard some noise from outside.

I went downstairs and saw very beautiful decorations and Nivan with our son in his arms. Every family member was present there.

I walked to Nivan. He was looking handsome in his black tuxedo and the beautiful fact was our son too wore the same tuxedo.

"Happy first anniversary my babydoll"...He whispered in my ears and soon we heard the clapping, we cut the cake together and enjoyed the party.

After the party Antonio slept in mom's and dad's room, as i entered our room it was decorated beautifully with the lights and flower petals.

As I walked inside admiring everything, I felt a hand snake to my waist. I leaned on his chest and bit my earlobe.

"Sangvi, I know that in this journey of your life you lost a lot of things even if you suffered so much I made you suffer a lot but I promise till I am in your life you will live your life happily you will not lose anything now not your passion, work, family, your child and your husband's love and I want to make everything perfect in your life i don't think that a single apologize will be enough for what I did to you but still I am sorry my love…" He turned me and grabbed my waist before he smashed his lips with mine and placed a hand on his lips.

____________
________________

Keep supporting me guys and kindly check out my new book which i will publish in a day or two..

Don't forget to
vote👇
comment 👇

Megha❤️❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.5K 782 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
2.2M 65.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
225K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...